Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
M.A Hayyan

Answer these questions, and I will become Shia

Rate this topic

18 hours ago, skamran110 said:

Do you consider that he people who have responded him on 3 pages have just added irrelevant material?

OR the guy writing the OP is just wasting the time to blaim the practices that are not the basic shia beliefs?

Not irrelevant but not as per his brain. If his brain is not capable to understand why Black clothes , beating chest in muharram and Muta marriage .. Do you think he can understand a Basic concept of Ahle tashio unless he don't understand Islam first ?

The problem with OP kind of people are they are studying Shia's as Shias instead of Islam. And that is why they are getting confused. Also a lot of propaganda which majority people are saying without evidence is making them more confused.

So copy pasting a lot of material is useless unless he understand Shias as Islamic people.

Also such kind of people are getting confused in between Practice and Belief .

Edited by alirex

7 hours ago, M.A Hayyan said:

I am not afraid to ask questions because it's my right to ask the right question from a rightly guided individual, rather from an individual trying to humiliate others upon asking a pinching question. One may have accepted its religion without asking and understanding religion but one cannot learn religion without raising questions on the building blocks of religion. Your concepts and logic come quite later, as they are not the matter of concern right now. In order to gain the proper understanding of religion, one has to put in a lot of concerning questions. And I will not be afraid to ask question about a thing which is leading me astray. I will love to study the basics and ask questions like a kid if it is leading me to a straight path. 

Without logic and concept you can't understand a single thing. With concept and logic only you can understand Islam and Shiaism. By the way you are still confused in between Belief and Practice, just bcoz you are not thinking Logically on the concepts. Simple.

10 hours ago, M.A Hayyan said:

1) No. I could have discussed them later on, but for me those questions should have been addressed earlier because those questions are the major questions being raised on shia islam wherever you go. Moreover, it is because of those questions, shia fail to attract non muslims to their community (personal view)

2) No. I read somewhere and I put that in my questions, however, I will be more careful about such things.

3) Allah is AADIL but Allah has 98 other names as well, It means we should say that we pick one of the names among those names and make them a pillar of Islam. 

Don't you think all these interpretations after the demise of Prophet SAW created tension and divisions among Muslims?

1. How many non-Muslims shias attract should be of no concern to you. Moreover, we are busy working on 1.5bn Muslims first. Can you discuss them later - of course. However if you are going to base becoming a shia based on those questions, you are better off where you are since it is clear you can't distinguish between core beliefs and extended practices.

2. Talk about being obtuse brother. You read 'somewhere' whereas I provided proof from Sahih-e-Sitta (arguably the 6 righteous books after the Quran) that the Prophet wore black. So I will be obtuse too and say you are correlating the Prophet wearing black + cover of Kaaba being black with hell-dwellers - that is simple logic.

3. OK, so let's discuss why ADL is a core belief for the Shia even though He has 98 names as well. Okay to proceed?

As for the differences after the Prophet, keep in mind the Shia fiqh was established before Sunni fiqh so I agree the differences should be avoided. Have you read anywhere how the 4 sunni schools came about? Isn't that bidah since it definitely didn't come from the Prophet.

Well... thank you everyone for your help. I have been asking Allah for the guidance of the right path and he is giving me more love of Ahl al Bait (AS) day by day. Although the area I live in is majorly Ahl al Sunnah sect dominated, most of the clergies are uneducated, illiterate and living far away from twenty first century.

Clergies, all in all, when address the general public their discussion includes either sectarianism or self interest of their own mosque. I have never met any shia scholar before; rather, to be very honest, I took a course at university in which my teacher taught me about history of Islam, who was a follower of Ahl al Bait AS. In his course, I came to know about some of the facts I was unaware of previously, like marwan bin hakam case, and mawiyah e.t.c.  As soon as I finished my course, my curiosity to know about shia islam increased. Then, I took another course from a female teacher whose piety, self righteousness and commitment also made me to know about shia islam.

Now, at the peak of my interest, I really want either to have a guidance of shia scholar, whom I cannot find near my area or I want to run away from my home and join Hawza ilmia for studies. What do you guys suggest? 

10 hours ago, skamran110 said:

The person can never accept the truth. i know it since my first post:

i have already concluded it earlier as he is unable to respond on a single hadith or verse of quran quoited in last 3 pages.

Wassaalam

You are not a follower of Ahl Aal Bait AS, It is clear from close hardheartedness. 

3 hours ago, alirex said:

Not irrelevant but not as per his brain. If his brain is not capable to understand why Black clothes , beating chest in muharram and Muta marriage .. Do you think he can understand a Basic concept of Ahle tashio unless he don't understand Islam first ?

The problem with OP kind of people are they are studying Shia's as Shias instead of Islam. And that is why they are getting confused. Also a lot of propaganda which majority people are saying without evidence is making them more confused.

So copy pasting a lot of material is useless unless he understand Shias as Islamic people.

Also such kind of people are getting confused in between Practice and Belief .

If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough--Albert Einstein 

37 minutes ago, M.A Hayyan said:

You are not a follower of Ahl Aal Bait AS, It is clear from close hardheartedness. 

The truth is always bitter unless some one like you improves himself

Edited by skamran110

4 hours ago, M.A Hayyan said:

Now, at the peak of my interest, I really want either to have a guidance of shia scholar, whom I cannot find near my area or I want to run away from my home and join Hawza ilmia for studies. What do you guys suggest? 

Brother - there are plenty of sources available online to begin the search for truth before you make a full-fledged commitment.

13 hours ago, M.A Hayyan said:

If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough--Albert Einstein 

Quoting Albert Einstein doesn't make someone able to understand Albet Einstein's brain.

Sometimes we don't need words to explain things. Like if any act get done in front of Prophet and Prophet didn't said anything means it is fine and public can do. Do you need explanation for it ? But still people want to understand why that and why this.

Many simple things are not able to get understand bcoz that kind of brain cells are not available .. simple.

On 6/27/2016 at 11:43 AM, alirex said:

Quoting Albert Einstein doesn't make someone able to understand Albet Einstein's brain.

Sometimes we don't need words to explain things. Like if any act get done in front of Prophet and Prophet didn't said anything means it is fine and public can do. Do you need explanation for it ? But still people want to understand why that and why this.

Many simple things are not able to get understand bcoz that kind of brain cells are not available .. simple.

I did not quote Einstein in order that you understand Einstein's brain. The purpose of quoting Einstein here is to make you know whatever you have been arguing is futile and useless. Also, you are unable to explain on what basis you are defending shia islam? If questions are not raised, should I become silent? You need to see things from other's perspective as well because if you fail to do so, it will only make you more perplexed about the idea you are trying to make me understand. So, please avoid beating about the bush and stick to the point. 

In any faith there will be hardline practitioners. Yes, we have our share of them, the Nusehris, who commit shirk and may identify as Shia or some other name. Regardless, we are free of the burden of their actions. Similarly, the Sunni have their fill in the form of extremists and terrorists. It is only natural. Satan said he will misguide people from the straight path. So all the paths leading to it have plenty of satans at each turn doing the job for it.

That said, it is better for an individual to do the research themselves instead of "asking" everything and expecting satisfaction. Thats a wrong approach.

Edited by Darth Vader

On 6/29/2016 at 2:09 AM, Darth Vader said:

In any faith there will be hardline practitioners. Yes, we have our share of them, the Nusehris, who commit shirk and may identify as Shia or some other name. Regardless, we are free of the burden of their actions. Similarly, the Sunni have their fill in the form of extremists and terrorists. It is only natural. Satan said he will misguide people from the straight path. So all the paths leading to it have plenty of satans at each turn doing the job for it.

That said, it is better for an individual to do the research themselves instead of "asking" everything and expecting satisfaction. Thats a wrong approach.

Locked ! after this comment.

On 6/29/2016 at 1:14 AM, M.A Hayyan said:

I did not quote Einstein in order that you understand Einstein's brain. The purpose of quoting Einstein here is to make you know whatever you have been arguing is futile and useless. Also, you are unable to explain on what basis you are defending shia islam? If questions are not raised, should I become silent? You need to see things from other's perspective as well because if you fail to do so, it will only make you more perplexed about the idea you are trying to make me understand. So, please avoid beating about the bush and stick to the point. 

Agreed 100%. Thanks for starting this thread @M.A Hayyan, it was very heartening to see someone raise exactly the kind of questions I have been asking my Shia friends. And, like you, I have never been adequately answered because there is so much of the dreaded beating about the bush involved.

On 6/29/2016 at 3:39 AM, Darth Vader said:

This is the truth many times mentioned in these threads but neglected always

Edited by skamran110

On 6/26/2016 at 10:32 AM, M.A Hayyan said:

3) Allah is AADIL but Allah has 98 other names as well, It means we should say that we pick one of the names among those names and make them a pillar of Islam. 

To answer your question, you need to know about The Holy Quran and the History of Islam. Before, Sunni were called Sunni, they were divided two main sects Ashari and Mutazila. And, there are other sects too beside Shia, such as Ibada, Zaidi and so forth.

The belief of all these above sects besides Ashari is as follows:

1. Allah doesn't have a body.

2. We will never see Allah. Not in this life and not in afterlife.

3. Adalah is pillar of of Islam. WHY? Because the central theme of The Holy Quran is that man is a oppersor and Allah is Adil.

4. The Holy Quran is created.

5. The Throne of Allah is imaginary and not real.

6. So forth and so forth.

The Ashari killed all the Mutazila and then closed the doors of knowledge. They said, that Quran and Haidths are sufficient for them, therefore from there on they named themselves Sunni, meaning believers of Sunnah.

Here is a Sunni Hanbali Ulema who discusses that we have left the Holy Quran and are into hadiths, hadiths, hadiths .....

And, he claims that the central theme of The Holy Quran is Adalah and Questionings. He says, none of the Sahih Sitta cover Adalah and Questionings. The doors of knowledge are forever closed.....

I know that you are learning Arabic, but the above video has English sub-titles.