Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Followers of the scholars are enemies of the Mahdi

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, sharinganMahdi said:

Yeah if you imitate zionist scholars like yasir habib and his like , then you may become an enemy of the imam , but listening to sayed sistani and sayed khamenei is only going to get you closer to the imam (ajf) 

Yasser Habib isn't a Zionist just because you don't agree with him

28 minutes ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

Yasser Habib isn't a Zionist just because you don't agree with him

Who funds yasir habibs tv station in London and who has granted him this opportunity to spread fitnah? And when I called Mr habib a Zionist I used the term loosely , you only need to reflect a little bit to realise yasir habib is a fitnah spreading  tool and non of us should be surprised if because of him their will be takfiri attacks in london he is the biggest excuse takfiris can use when attacking shias and British people in general , may Allah swt protect us from the fitnah of venomous individuals 

• Veteran Member
7 minutes ago, sharinganMahdi said:

Who funds yasir habibs tv station in London and who has granted him this opportunity to spread fitnah? And when I called Mr habib a Zionist I used the term loosely , you only need to reflect a little bit to realise yasir habib is a fitnah spreading  tool and non of us should be surprised if because of him their will be takfiri attacks in london he is the biggest excuse takfiris can use when attacking shias and British people in general , may Allah swt protect us from the fitnah of venomous individuals 

I think people like yourself have made guys like Yasser Habib a bigger deal than he really is. Honestly, if you think Habib's the biggest excuse for Wahhabi/Salafi nutjobs hate Shi'a and that if we silence him a heavy chunk of these people will suddenly change their minds, you're incredibly naive.  We suffer because we are Shi'a and no matter what we do, the takfiri ISIS-loving psychos will always find some excuse to murder us. Spending more time trying to blame some clerical nobody in London who's rejected by virtually all major Shi'a ulama doesn't help our condition at all.

32 minutes ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

I think people like yourself have made guys like Yasser Habib a bigger deal than he really is. Honestly, if you think Habib's the biggest excuse for Wahhabi/Salafi nutjobs hate Shi'a and that if we silence him a heavy chunk of these people will suddenly change their minds, you're incredibly naive.  We suffer because we are Shi'a and no matter what we do, the takfiri ISIS-loving psychos will always find some excuse to murder us. Spending more time trying to blame some clerical nobody in London who's rejected by virtually all major Shi'a ulama doesn't help our condition at all.

May Allah forgive me if I came across as ignorant , you are right yasir habib isn't the main reason takfiris hate shias but I do believe that they use him as an excuse and see him as this big shia scholar who has a massive influence on shia muslims in general when clearly that is not true but nevertheless it is an excuse that salafis do use and also the British government who are funding habib and given him his own pedestal in the middle of nowhere in london have done it for a reason , he is a fitnah spreading tool whether he is a big tool or not , and the British government clearly understand this , may Allah swt help our muslim and non Muslim brothers and sisters who are going through extreme tribulations and may he grant them peace 

PS : I wasn't trying to have a debate I mentioned habibs name because the OP was trying to prove that scholars are the enemy of the imam ( ajf ) and so I said maybe zionist scholars ( I used the term loosely I should have said fitnah spreading scholars) maybe the enemies of the imam but scholars like sistani and khamenei are blessings and will inshallah take us closer to the imam , I hope I have clarified myself and have not angered anybody if I have please have mercy upon me in the name of Muhammed and ahle Muhammed 

Edited by sharinganMahdi

43 minutes ago, Al Amir said:

Because they take the hadith literally and come up with the idea that the Quran is incomplete.They are the reason why we are accused of many things.

First, taking a literal approach to our narrations doesn't make one a disbeliever. Second, when they claim that the Quran is incomplete, they mean that it is devoid of Imam Mahdi's interpretation. 

1 hour ago, Ali666 said:

First, taking a literal approach to our narrations doesn't make one a disbeliever. Second, when they claim that the Quran is incomplete, they mean that it is devoid of Imam Mahdi's interpretation. 

Are you an akhbari ?

I hope their position on the quran is what you say but i believe it is more than that.

In addition to the that they have many many more problems and they label the osoolis infidels i have read their books they are harsher on us than the wahhabis.

Edited by Al Amir

19 hours ago, Ali666 said:

@Al Amir

No, I'm not an Akhbari and I hope they wouldn't be as harsh on Usolis as you say they are. After all, we're very similar to one another.

They are shrinking in numbers and  i hope they go extinct soon.They label us kafir,majoosi, etc many deragotary names and they have dangerous elements in their creed too.

14 minutes ago, Al Amir said:

They are shrinking in numbers and  i hope they go extinct soon.

My understanding from studying countless sects from various religions is that extinction is a rare phenomenon. If an ideology made just enough sense for a group to believe in, then you can bet your a-- that others will be dumb enough to believe in it too. The safest bet, in my opinion, is for religions to learn to get along with one another. We can respect individuals without respecting their doctrines. 

13 minutes ago, Ali666 said:

My understanding from studying countless sects from various religions is that extinction is a rare phenomenon. If an ideology made just enough sense for a group to believe in, then you can bet your a-- that others will be dumb enough to believe in it too. The safest bet, in my opinion, is for religions to learn to get along with one another. We can respect individuals without respecting their doctrines. 

Only a handful of akhbari scholars have remained until today and all those anti shii sites take quotes and video clips from them and present them and say that this is the creed of shia or this is the position of shia.Of course we can respect indivisuals apart from their religion.