Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
It's me hello

Inspirational person died

Rate this topic

Just recently, the singer Christina Grimmie had passed away. I had not known her before she had passed, but after I pondered through her videos I saw that she was very inspirational. Gave money to charity, and was trying to inspire people rather than being rich. It just makes me sad how she was only 22 and she had been shot, while inspriring and helping countless people. She has inspired me to follow my dreams, and aim to be very helpful.

I'm really upset, and want to pray for her, and her family. She was a faithful Christian. It makes me sad how these kinds of people go so early in life. I'm not sure how to get over her death. 

Don't tell me that kids in Syria are being killed. I know this, but that is not what I care about at the moment.

1 hour ago, It's me hello said:

Don't tell me that kids in Syria are being killed. I know this, but that is not what I care about at the moment.

I know what you mean bro but putting it like that just comes across as douchey and insensitive. 

Oh and cool Killua picture. If you know the manga Tokyo Ghoul, then you'd be pleased to know Christina was a fan of it, so the mangaka Sui Ishida drew her as a way to pay tribute:

ckt10asuuaeg4js.jpg

Yeah I didn't mean for it to be insensitive. I have been in a really bad mood, I felt like someone would smack "Syrian children dying" in my face. I apologize.

Thanks! I watched Tokyo Ghoul, and I liked it. It is awesome to know that she was a fan of it too. I hope Allah has a special place for people like her. It's a shame these kind of people leave this world so early, they have good lives ahead of them and make other peoples' lives brighter. I've been really upset these last few months, all I do is watch the news. All I see is people suffering and dying, it has made me very sad.

sry for the rant

6 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Female pastor? I thought the Bible was against that?

Correct, there is a text written by Paul in 1 Timothy that speaks about the criteria of those leading the Church's etc, often he speaks in the masculine, and makes references to such a person as being "the husband of one wife." 

However i'm sure there are those out there that would dispute the text, and thus interpret it differently.

2 hours ago, The Batman said:

Female pastor? I thought the Bible was against that?

Wait, no. I didn't mean female pastor. Christina Grimmie had passed, and at her funeral some guy (who I think was a pastor) was talking about The Bible, and how she is now in a better place. I'm just assuming he's a pastor.

Holy Qur'an 2:155-157. 

And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient,

Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: "Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return."

Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord, and those are the followers of the right course." 

12 hours ago, It's me hello said:

Just recently, the singer Christina Grimmie had passed away. I had not known her before she had passed, but after I pondered through her videos I saw that she was very inspirational. Gave money to charity, and was trying to inspire people rather than being rich. It just makes me sad how she was only 22 and she had been shot, while inspriring and helping countless people. She has inspired me to follow my dreams, and aim to be very helpful.

I'm really upset, and want to pray for her, and her family. She was a faithful Christian. It makes me sad how these kinds of people go so early in life. I'm not sure how to get over her death. 

Salamun alaykum.

Al-Nisa', 97-99 talks about those people who were after the truth but were not able to find it:

إِنَّ الَّذينَ تَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلائِكَةُ ظالِمي‏ أَنْفُسِهِمْ قالُوا فيمَ كُنْتُمْ قالُوا كُنَّا مُسْتَضْعَفينَ فِي الْأَرْضِ قالُوا أَ لَمْ تَكُنْ أَرْضُ اللَّهِ واسِعَةً فَتُهاجِرُوا فيها فَأُولئِكَ مَأْواهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَ ساءَتْ مَصيراً (97)
Indeed, those whom the angels take away while they are wronging themselves, they ask," What state were you in?" They reply," We were abased in the land." They say," Was not Allah's earth vast enough so that you might migrate in it?" The refuge of such shall be hell, and it is an evil destination.

إِلاَّ الْمُسْتَضْعَفينَ مِنَ الرِّجالِ وَ النِّساءِ وَ الْوِلْدانِ لا يَسْتَطيعُونَ حيلَةً وَ لا يَهْتَدُونَ سَبيلاً (98)
Except the abased among men, women and children, who have neither access to any means nor are guided to any way.
فَأُولئِكَ عَسَى اللَّهُ أَنْ يَعْفُوَ عَنْهُمْ وَ كانَ اللَّهُ عَفُوًّا غَفُوراً (99)

Maybe Allah will excuse them, for Allah is all-excusing, all-forgiving.

20 hours ago, hameedeh said:

Holy Qur'an 2:155-157. 

And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient,

Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: "Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return."

Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord, and those are the followers of the right course." 

What is Islam's viewpoint about Christians? Are they judged the same way as Muslims? I have been feeling really sad lately.

She is so kind and caring? Why would anyone kill her?

On 6/18/2016 at 10:24 PM, It's me hello said:

She is so kind and caring? Why would anyone kill her?

It was in the news. The murderer was insane. He thought some day Christina Grimmie would become his wife, but when he saw photos of her on her social media accounts, he thought that she was romantically involved with her producer, so he became angry and murdered her. It was a senseless killing. You are sad about it now, but trust in Allah. Remember there is a Judgement Day. The people who have been wronged will receive compensation. Justice will prevail.  

15 hours ago, hameedeh said:

It was in the news. The murderer was insane. He thought some day Christina Grimmie would become his wife, but when he saw photos of her on her social media accounts, he thought that she was romantically involved with her producer, so he became angry and murdered her. It was a senseless killing. You are sad about it now, but trust in Allah. Remember there is a Judgement Day. The people who have been wronged will receive compensation. Justice will prevail.  

Okay thank you.