Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sheikh al-Garawi's fatwa about Sistani

Rate this topic

This fatwa is by Sheikh AlGarawi he was asked about Sistani and he said: In the Name of the Most High. We have repetitively said, it is not allowed to make Taqleed of the one who was mentioned and not even assist him in any aspect. And it is not allowed to assist whoever assists him.
---------------------------------------
Not long after the issuance of this fatwa, Sheikh AlGarawi was assasinated.

Garawi1.jpg

Shahid Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. speaking about Sheikh Garawi assasination and Sistani.

220px-Shaheed_Syed_Muhammad_al-Sadr.jpg

Edited by Mr. Anderson

• Veteran Member

A little tip to @Mr. Anderson - Islamic art has 8 edges or sides; Jewish art/symbols such as the Star of David have 6 sides/edges.

Your dp is a 6-sided triangle in the shape of the Star of David. Surely you are not a Jew pretending to be shia to cause dissension. You should come up a name such as Ka'ab Al-Ahbar.

@gerashi_mp, like how the Jewish Scholars guided Bani Isra'il to the Messiah? Have you read the narrations of Ahlulbayt pbut that the end time scholars are the worst of mankind and how they will tell Imam Mahdi a.s. return o son of Fatima , we don't need you?? Sistani's deputy says Yamani is weak sign and does nothing, when Imam al-Baqir a.s. has said whoever turns away from him is from the people of hellfire, and you wait for such people to lead you to the Imam a.s. and recognize the Yamani a.s. who is calling you towards your Imam a.s. ?!

In the video Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. talks about Sheikh Garawi's killing and ties it to Sistani , or because of your blind following of Sistani you would consider Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. as an enemy to Islam?

17 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

A little tip to @Mr. Anderson - Islamic art has 8 edges or sides; Jewish art/symbols such as the Star of David have 6 sides/edges.

Your dp is a 6-sided triangle in the shape of the Star of David. Surely you are not a Jew pretending to be shia to cause dissension. You should come up a name such as Ka'ab Al-Ahbar.

This star has been mentioned in the narrations of the family of Muhammad (PBUT): as it has been mentioned in one of the narrations of Imam Ridha (PBUH) in the book “Al Tuhfa Al Radhawiya” page 294 as a form of protection. It has also been mentioned in one of the narrations of the family of Muhammad in the book “Daar Al Salaam” by “ Mirza Al Noori Al Tubrisi” page 20 part 3, and it was also mentioned in the book “Akseer Al Da’awaat” in the name of “Khatam Sulayman” (Seal of Solomon) page 155 and in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 is mentioned to push away one type of fevers, as Imam Ridha (PBUH) wrote two protective seals to one of his friends and he ordered him to stamp on it the “seal of Solomon” seven times. It was also reported by “Sheikh Radhy Al Deen Al Tubrisi” (( May God’s mercy be upon him )) in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 that “the seal of Solomon” as it is well-known, is trilled between three forms. One of them is the six-sided star which prophet Solomon (PBUH) inherited from David (PBUH) , ((And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour. )) from surah Al-Naml.

“Narrated from Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi in his book Makarem Al Akhlaq (p.401) from AlWasha: A man entered to Al Ritha pbuh so he said to him: Why do I see you pale? The man
replied: A bad feaver has prolonged upon me. So he (AlRitha) pbuh called for a book and pen and wrote: In the Name of Allah the Merciful and Intensely Merciful, By the Name of Allah and with the Name of Allah, Abjad Hawaz take off from this person son of this person by the permission of Allah the Most High, and so he then stamped on the bottom of the paper 7 times with the stamp of Solomon
pbuh, and so then he opened it, so the companion of the book saw in the footnote (he mentioned) 3 stars. Two stars have 8 (corners) and one of it has a dot inside the triangle and the third star is the 6 pointed star that is called the Star of David pbuh.”

Star of David pbuh in Shia book

Here is a shia book cover with its page p.507 Makarem AlAkhlaq

And in a narration: He writes on his right shoulder(Bismillah Jibreel بسم الله جبرئيل) and on the left (باسم الله لا يرون فيها شمسا ولا زمهريرا) 

And its believed that the Sulaimani seal is a group of letters: ق ج ش ظ ح ز

Middle picture: And some of it like that

Far left: And some of it like that:

book cover for Makarem AlAkhlaq.pngstar of solomon a.s..png

27 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

@gerashi_mp, like how the Jewish Scholars guided Bani Isra'il to the Messiah? Have you read the narrations of Ahlulbayt pbut that the end time scholars are the worst of mankind and how they will tell Imam Mahdi a.s. return o son of Fatima , we don't need you?? Sistani's deputy says Yamani is weak sign and does nothing, when Imam al-Baqir a.s. has said whoever turns away from him is from the people of hellfire, and you wait for such people to lead you to the Imam a.s. and recognize the Yamani a.s. who is calling you towards your Imam a.s. ?!

In the video Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. talks about Sheikh Garawi's killing and ties it to Sistani , or because of your blind following of Sistani you would consider Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. as an enemy to Islam?

your entire argument hinges on ahmad al hassan = the yamani. 

only he isnt the yamani, is he? may Allah curse him, the dropping out of the arse of satan. 

what crime has sayed sistani committed? do you mind telling me that exactly?

• Veteran Member
47 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

This star has been mentioned in the narrations of the family of Muhammad (PBUT): as it has been mentioned in one of the narrations of Imam Ridha (PBUH) in the book “Al Tuhfa Al Radhawiya” page 294 as a form of protection. It has also been mentioned in one of the narrations of the family of Muhammad in the book “Daar Al Salaam” by “ Mirza Al Noori Al Tubrisi” page 20 part 3, and it was also mentioned in the book “Akseer Al Da’awaat” in the name of “Khatam Sulayman” (Seal of Solomon) page 155 and in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 is mentioned to push away one type of fevers, as Imam Ridha (PBUH) wrote two protective seals to one of his friends and he ordered him to stamp on it the “seal of Solomon” seven times. It was also reported by “Sheikh Radhy Al Deen Al Tubrisi” (( May God’s mercy be upon him )) in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 that “the seal of Solomon” as it is well-known, is trilled between three forms. One of them is the six-sided star which prophet Solomon (PBUH) inherited from David (PBUH) , ((And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour. )) from surah Al-Naml.

“Narrated from Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi in his book Makarem Al Akhlaq (p.401) from AlWasha: A man entered to Al Ritha pbuh so he said to him: Why do I see you pale? The man
replied: A bad feaver has prolonged upon me. So he (AlRitha) pbuh called for a book and pen and wrote: In the Name of Allah the Merciful and Intensely Merciful, By the Name of Allah and with the Name of Allah, Abjad Hawaz take off from this person son of this person by the permission of Allah the Most High, and so he then stamped on the bottom of the paper 7 times with the stamp of Solomon
pbuh, and so then he opened it, so the companion of the book saw in the footnote (he mentioned) 3 stars. Two stars have 8 (corners) and one of it has a dot inside the triangle and the third star is the 6 pointed star that is called the Star of David pbuh.”

Star of David pbuh in Shia book

Here is a shia book cover with its page p.507 Makarem AlAkhlaq

And in a narration: He writes on his right shoulder(Bismillah Jibreel بسم الله جبرئيل) and on the left (باسم الله لا يرون فيها شمسا ولا زمهريرا) 

And its believed that the Sulaimani seal is a group of letters: ق ج ش ظ ح ز

Middle picture: And some of it like that

Far left: And some of it like that:

Ka'ab,

1) I own the book Makarim AL-Akhlaq too and the references you cite are not correct.

2) I called the 6-sided triangle the Star of David so that gave it away that it came from David/Solomon. The question still is why you choose the Jewish symbol over the Islamic 8-sided figure which happens to be in your screenshot.

@shiaman14, Salam

Imam Ali al-Ridha pbuh hadeeth is on page 506, continues on page 507, where Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi  draws the Star of David pbuh. And here is the proof.  13466180_599600310217654_681968899175443
“Narrated from Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi in his book Makarem Al Akhlaq (p.506-507) from AlWasha: A man entered to Al Ritha pbuh so he said to him: Why do I see you pale? The man
replied: A bad feaver has prolonged upon me. So he (AlRitha) pbuh called for a book and pen and wrote: In the Name of Allah the Merciful and Intensely Merciful, By the Name of Allah and with the Name of Allah, Abjad Hawaz take off from this person son of this person by the permission of Allah the Most High, and so he then stamped on the bottom of the paper 7 times with the stamp of Solomon pbuh, and so then he opened it, so the companion of the book saw in the footnote (he mentioned) 3 stars. Two stars have 8 (corners) and one of it has a dot inside the triangle and the third star is the 6 pointed star that is called the Star of David pbuh.”

So do you claim that Imam Ali al-Ridha pbuh gave his Shia a Jewish symbol as protection? Because King David and King Solomon were Muslims and this protection was given to them by Allah swt. And Imam Mohammed son of Hasan al-Askari pbuh is the inheritor of the Prophets pbut and now this is his symbol of his worldwide revolution that started in 2003. 

18 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

They tried with Yaser Habib, now they are trying desperately to separate the shia from the scholars.

Their main targets are our scholars and taqleed, just remember that.

What does Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. talking before his martyrdom in 1999 about Sistani's connection to Sheikh al-Garawi's murder and Sayeed al-Khoei's son saying that his father didn't want to be a Marja but he was forced by the Baathists so he can give Sistani a right when he was a Saddam informant have to do with Yaser Habib ? 

Also Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. has said before his martyrdom that Shias don't need Taqleed. The Shaheed r.a. has also said that the Hawza of Taqleed is now tied into the worldly desires.

On 16/06/2016 at 11:40 PM, gerashi_mp said:

It is very important for the shias worldwide to be aware that the enemy has lost hope of attacking the true Islam from the outside and they are working hard to attack Islam from the inside as brother Tawheed313 has mentioned. 

They are trying so hard to lower the status of our Marjas which are one of the MOST critical keys that maintained Islam and Shiasm. It was our Marjas who fought the British with the famous Tobacco Fatwa of the Grand Ayatullah Sayed Shirazi in 1920's (read about it)

It was our Marjas that overthrown the Shah of Iran and establish an Islamic government that is now considered the backbone of Shias and Muslims in general, worldwide. (Imam Khomeini + Imam Khamenei)

It was our Marjas who could save the Middle East from ISIS terrorists (yes not only saved Iraq, but saved the entire Middle East) with a single Fatwa. (look up ISIS map before the fatwa and after the fatwa, huge difference)  (Sayed Sistani)

So please O believers, O Muslims, be aware of the Shaytans trap to divide us. Our Marjas are the ones who will lead us to Imam Mahdi (aj) They are our guide to Imam Mahdi (as). Fight through words and knowledge those who fight our Marjas.

I have seen how they are trying to do so in Arabic, now they are spreading their poison in English too.

May Allah hasten the emergence of Imam Mahdi (as)

Salam, one more thing InshaAllah. You make a connection between Sistani with Sayeed Ruhollah Khomeini r.a. and his overthrow of the Shah, when Sistani himself is against Wali e Faqih and when Sistani supports American sponsored elections and democracy in Iraq.  Also this is what Sayeed Khomeini r.a. said about Hawza of Najaf. 

Sayed Khomeini r.a.:

I do not know of what sin I have committed so that I've become trialed in the end of my age in Najaf? I do not know what I should do under the shade of Najaf. Everytime I take a step, I received an opposition and a breaking(in speech) from numerous scholars in Najaf.

Tell our companions in the Hawza of Qom that in Najaf we have been trialed by people who believe that Britain and America is a home for Islam and is a protection; that without those two powers..Islam shall perish.

Dirasa Wa Tahleel An Nahdat by AlKhomeini volume 2 page 492

Ruhollah Khomeini's r.a. overthrow of the Shah was a very good thing as it helped further Imam al-Mahdi's a.s. cause. And Wali e faqih is best system that a fallable person like Sayeed Khomeini r.a. could come up with during Imam's a.s. absence but now Yamani a.s. from Aale Mohammed a.s. is here and Wali e faqih is abolished.

And the statements that Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. and Sayeed al-Khoei's son make in the video are very important and a person should not just overlook them because of blind following and love for a certain Marja.

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Do you understand narrations better than a great scholar like Ayatollah aluzma Sistani? It is enough for Shi'a time of tentions and disobeying God by turning faces from real scholars to the fake one.

We have been examed by this trap over and over and we've seen the result, enemies over centuries wanted to keep us inferior but now a days is our opportunity to be united and to flourish Islam in all around the world. 

Edited by hadi313

• Advanced Member
On 6/16/2016 at 11:43 PM, Mr. Anderson said:

This fatwa is by Sheikh AlGarawi he was asked about Sistani and he said: In the Name of the Most High. We have repetitively said, it is not allowed to make Taqleed of the one who was mentioned and not even assist him in any aspect. And it is not allowed to assist whoever assists him.
---------------------------------------
Not long after the issuance of this fatwa, Sheikh AlGarawi was assasinated.

Garawi1.jpg

Shahid Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. speaking about Sheikh Garawi assasination and Sistani.

220px-Shaheed_Syed_Muhammad_al-Sadr.jpg

I've read the story completely and found out he was killed by Saddam after protecting Islamic revolution in Iran and one of the most important plan of Saddam was to bring racism between Shi'a and his slogan was that: Persian Marja for Persians and Arab marja for Arabs, but he failed when great scholars like Shikh Ali Algarawee refused to follow the plan then he assasinated by Saddam.

2 hours ago, hadi313 said:

Do you understand narrations better than a great scholar like Ayatollah aluzma Sistani? It is enough for Shi'a time of tentions and disobeying God by turning faces from real scholars to the fake one.

We have been examed by this trap over and over and we've seen the result, enemies over centuries wanted to keep us inferior but now a days is our opportunity to be united and to flourish Islam in all around the world. 

Salamu alaikum. No, I don't understand narrations better than Ali Sistani, but Yamani a.s. from Aale Mohammed a.s. does and he is sent as Messenger from Imam al-Mahdi a.s. to all Muslims and has clarified Imam al-Mahdi's a.s. matter and the narrations to the Shias. Brother, the Jewish Marjas were the most knowledgeable and knew the law of Moses pbuh best from the Children of Isra'el, but they didn't recognise and denied the Messiah pbuh. Ahmed al-Hasan al-Yamani a.s. sent an invitation to all top Shia Marjas including Sistani for a debate but they denied. Anyway there was a debate between Sistani's Scholars and his deputy in Holy Najaf against the Ansars of Imam Ahmed a.s. and when the Ansar told him that Yamani a.s. is obligotary to be followed and whoever doesn't follow him is from the people of hellfire as he calls towards your Imam a.s., as Imam Mohammed al-Baqir a.s. has instructed us, Sistani's deputy in Najaf replied that Yamani a.s. is a weak sign and that he does nothing for the Imam a.s.  He also said that the Mahdi a.s. will pop like a truffle fruit, and he said: "This is my aqeeda."  Do you honestly think such scholars can lead the millions Shias from their followers to their Imam a.s., when they have such aqeeda ?! All narrations from Ahlulbayt pbut say that there will be only a few Shias with the Imam pbuh, and we have over 300 million Shias today, and all narrations about end time Scholars say that they will be enemies of the Imam a.s.

1 hour ago, hadi313 said:

I've read the story completely and found out he was killed by Saddam after protecting Islamic revolution in Iran and one of the most important plan of Saddam was to bring racism between Shi'a and his slogan was that: Persian Marja for Persians and Arab marja for Arabs, but he failed when great scholars like Shikh Ali Algarawee refused to follow the plan then he assasinated by Saddam.

brother, what is the source for this story and can it be trusted over the words of Sayeed Mohamed Mohamed Sadiq al-Sadr r.a. ? You claim that Sheikh Al-Garawi was a great scholar, so you should take his fatwa about Sistani into consideration. You mention the Islamic Revolution in Iran that Sayeed Ruhollah Khomeini r.a. brought, but Sistani supports American backed up and installed democracy in Iraq. Also these are very important words of the Sayeed r.a. which we should take into consideration. 

Sayed Khomeini r.a.:

I do not know of what sin I have committed so that I've become trialed in the end of my age in Najaf? I do not know what I should do under the shade of Najaf. Everytime I take a step, I received an opposition and a breaking(in speech) from numerous scholars in Najaf.

Tell our companions in the Hawza of Qom that in Najaf we have been trialed by people who believe that Britain and America is a home for Islam and is a protection; that without those two powers..Islam shall perish.

Paul Bremer who was leading the occupational authority of the US in Iraq after 2003 has said that they talked over many times with Sistani and that Sistani supported American backed democracy in Iraq. Also there is a fatwa in which Sistani says that jihad against the American invader is not permissible.

And also we should take into consideration the words of Sayeed Khoei's son who says: "My father was forced to be a Marja so he could give Sistani a right, when he was an informant for Saddam." And brother Sheikh al-Garawi was assasinated straight after his fatwa about Sistani.

• Veteran Member
On 6/16/2016 at 1:40 PM, gerashi_mp said:

They are trying so hard to lower the status of our Marjas which are one of the MOST critical keys that maintained Islam and Shiasm.

I'm not going to argue with the point that the maraji have played a very important role in keeping our religion together, but they aren't the only element. The most important element has been the Shi'a of all classes and disciplines.

It was our Marjas who fought the British with the famous Tobacco Fatwa of the Grand Ayatullah Sayed Shirazi in 1920's (read about it)

I have read about it, and I know this incident and the role the maraji played was greatly exaggerated. The truth is many of the ulama who supported the tobacco ban in the late 1800's (not the 1920's) or had urged Sayed Shirazi and others to issue a ban had their own self-interests to worry about, as through their own private land holdings or through waqf lands or khums, a good portion of their own income came from the local tobacco industry. Allowing the concession to follow through, which some ulama were divided on as a matter of fact, would have hurt some of their own incomes. Also, most of the ulama who supported the tobacco protest did not support the Constitutional Revolution in Iran that followed. Unless you think the self-interests of the ulama inevitably serve the wider interests of all Shi'a or Iranians, it has to be understood in the context of the Iranian ulama's own stakes in a tobacco industry not owned by the British, not in the context of a romantic portrait of the ulama standing completely aloof and then running to the aid of the downtrodden (some of the ulama of the Qajar period were so wealthy even the Shahs got jealous).

It was our Marjas that overthrown the Shah of Iran and establish an Islamic government that is now considered the backbone of Shias and Muslims in general, worldwide. (Imam Khomeini + Imam Khamenei)

A very flimsy backbone at the moment if you ask me. There are a lot of things within Iran as well as outside that prevent them from really leading the Shi'a world to a more glorious age.

It was our Marjas who could save the Middle East from ISIS terrorists (yes not only saved Iraq, but saved the entire Middle East) with a single Fatwa. (look up ISIS map before the fatwa and after the fatwa, huge difference)  (Sayed Sistani)

Really? Are you suggesting that Shi'a were not at all going to fight ISIS unless Sayed Sistani said so? I think you have a bit of a depreciating view of your fellow Shi'a if you think that they would not rush to the defense of the Imams (as) or their brothers in faith unless someone gave a fatwa? Fatwas don't always work like that. In many cases, they are simply stating the general position that the community has already taken and making it official. Sayed Sistani's fatwa was mainly meant to clarify the nature of opposition to ISIS and prevent things from becoming an all out Shi'a-Sunni jihad.

So please O believers, O Muslims, be aware of the Shaytans trap to divide us. Our Marjas are the ones who will lead us to Imam Mahdi (aj) They are our guide to Imam Mahdi (as). Fight through words and knowledge those who fight our Marjas.

I'm an Usuli, I believe in following mujtahids, but the mujtahids are there to interpret the shariah, that doesn't automatically make them saints to whom we must swear absolute obedience and never question (and even the saints had to present proofs of their status to the people before the people would obey them) nor are they kings to whom we must pay tribute or face punishment. The mujtahid are scholars of law and seek to apply the law to their lives like any one of us who knows the law even a fraction does. Whether by this they obtain any special status with God depends all on their own personal discipline and resolve but to become a jurist does not suddenly give one a greater saintly status. Many of the great saints of Islam did not always come from the ulama, but sometimes from the illiterate peasantry or the simple merchants or even the slaves.

I don't know about this Ahmad al-Hassan who claims to be al-Yamani (sounds like a cult leader to me), but brother, let us not react to extremism with a different kind of extremism. We should respect our maraji as we'd respect any great men of learning to whom we must turn for knowledge and we should guard them from slander, but unless they have been proven to possess a special kind of ismah, we must be willing and allowed to criticize them as well lest we fall into the trap of the Jews and Christians who obeyed their rabbis and priests to the point of disobedience.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

@shiaman14, Salam

Imam Ali al-Ridha pbuh hadeeth is on page 506, continues on page 507, where Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi  draws the Star of David pbuh. And here is the proof.  13466180_599600310217654_681968899175443
“Narrated from Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi in his book Makarem Al Akhlaq (p.506-507) from AlWasha: A man entered to Al Ritha pbuh so he said to him: Why do I see you pale? The man
replied: A bad feaver has prolonged upon me. So he (AlRitha) pbuh called for a book and pen and wrote: In the Name of Allah the Merciful and Intensely Merciful, By the Name of Allah and with the Name of Allah, Abjad Hawaz take off from this person son of this person by the permission of Allah the Most High, and so he then stamped on the bottom of the paper 7 times with the stamp of Solomon pbuh, and so then he opened it, so the companion of the book saw in the footnote (he mentioned) 3 stars. Two stars have 8 (corners) and one of it has a dot inside the triangle and the third star is the 6 pointed star that is called the Star of David pbuh.”

So do you claim that Imam Ali al-Ridha pbuh gave his Shia a Jewish symbol as protection? Because King David and King Solomon were Muslims and this protection was given to them by Allah swt. And Imam Mohammed son of Hasan al-Askari pbuh is the inheritor of the Prophets pbut and now this is his symbol of his worldwide revolution that started in 2003. 

Given the choice of using 6 or 8 symbols, you purposely chose 6 - that's all I am saying and it is enough for people to realize the Jewish conspiracy of diminishing the importance of our marajae.Let's say the fatwa is correct - couldn't Gharawi be wrong?

It seems you are pissed off at Sistani for saving Iraq from ISIS.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

Given the choice of using 6 or 8 symbols, you purposely chose 6 - that's all I am saying and it is enough for people to realize the Jewish conspiracy of diminishing the importance of our marajae.Let's say the fatwa is correct - couldn't Gharawi be wrong?

The six pointed star is not the traditional symbol of Judaism and was only adopted by the Jews. Many traditional Orthodox Jews don't use it. The oldest use of the symbol can be traced to Hinduism.

3 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

I didn't chose anything as I am a nobody. It is the choice of Allah swt this to be the symbol of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi a.s. and his Successor Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. You were presented proof that Imam alRidha pbuh used the Star of David, who was a Prophet of Allah swt, so it is a symbol of Allah swt, and also the same symbol is found on the box of Lady Fatima pbuh and in the Museum of Imam Hussein pbuh in Karbala. You keep repeating the word Jewish, so if you believe that the Star of David pbuh is a Jewish symbol, than let it be your belief. 

Sheikh Gharawi can be wrong, he is a fallable human, but he was assasinated after issuing it. And Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. in the video ties his killing to Sistani, and Sayeed Khoei's son also says that his father didn't want to be a Marja but was forced to give Sistani a right when he was a Saddam informant. Now all 3 of them to be wrong is unlikely and this is what Shias should take into consideration despite their love for Sistani.

Edited by Mr. Anderson

2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. issued a fatwa for jihad against ISIS before Sistani did. In fact Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. warned the Shias when ISIS were making big gains in Syria in the beginning that Iraq will be their next target and the Shrines of our Holy Imams pbut. And Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. formed Saraya al-Qaem (The Riser Brigade), in which 4000 Shias joined, including Major Generals from the Iraqi Army who are Ansars of Sayeed Ahmed a.s. And many Ansars were martyred and are now fighting together with Hashd Shaabi.  And a good victory is coming in Fallujah against the Wahhabi Shaytans from Daesh inshaAllah.

Edited by Mr. Anderson

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Mr. Anderson said:

I didn't chose anything as I am a nobody. It is the choice of Allah swt this to be the symbol of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi a.s. and his Successor Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. You were presented proof that Imam alRidha pbuh used the Star of David, who was a Prophet of Allah swt, so it is a symbol of Allah swt, and also the same symbol is found on the box of Lady Fatima pbuh and in the Museum of Imam Hussein pbuh in Karbala. You keep repeating the word Jewish, so if you believe that the Star of David pbuh is a Jewish symbol, than let it be your belief. 

Sheikh Gharawi can be wrong, he is a fallable human, but he was assasinated after issuing it. And Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. in the video ties his killing to Sistani, and Sayeed Khoei's son also says that his father didn't want to be a Marja but was forced to give Sistani a right when he was a Saddam informant. Now all 3 of them to be wrong is unlikely and this is what Shias should take into consideration despite their love for Sistani.

Let's face it - you choose the Star of David not because Imam Al-Rida mentions it in a book but because Ahmed Al-Hasan aka Ka'ab Al-Abhar uses it.

As for Ahmed calling for ISIS taking over Iraq - was he predicting or providing inside information?

13 hours ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

The six pointed star is not the traditional symbol of Judaism and was only adopted by the Jews. Many traditional Orthodox Jews don't use it. The oldest use of the symbol can be traced to Hinduism.

The oldest is found in ancient Sumer, the civillization and land of Prophet Noah pbuh, before any Jewish person existed on the face of the Earth. 

@MuslimFella, Asalamu Alaikum

Bismillah,

You are right, yes the fatwa is forged, it is as you say from the original Sheikh al-Tabrizi fatwa.

1. Shahid al-Sadr r.a. testified that there was enimosity between the camps of Sheikh al-Garawi and Sistani and we have the words of the Shahid r.a. recorded on video as proof. 

2. Sayeed Khoei's son testified that his father didn't want to be a Marja but was forced by Saddam to give Sistani a right and we have the words of Sayeed Khoei's son recorded on video as proof. 

Another video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIC5Wiian0c  Wolf in sheep's clothing - Embezzlement after Sayed Khoei's death.

1.  Sayeed Khoei's son testifies money from his father stolen that equal to billions, 42 estates in Najaf, etc,etc ... And he says that the ONLY person that didn't rob and steal any money was Shahid al-Sadr r.a. whose school was torn down... 

2. Sayeed Khoei's son testifies that Sistani issued fatwas in favour of Saddam l.a. ... 

3.  Shahid al-Sadr r.a. testified that Sistani was prevented to pray in the mosque of Khathra because it was a plan by Saddam l.a. for Sistani to be "struck" in order to rise in rank in the face of the Shias...

And it is a lie that Sayeed Shahid Mohammed Mohammed Sadiq al-Sadr r.a. was supported by Saddam l.a.  This is the way in which the Shahid r.a. treated Saddam's agents l.a.  and compare it with Sistani.

12036804_883976448363805_416037286971786

2lmb1q0.jpg

Sistani's bodyguards in Saddam clothes and Saddam agent l.a. with him.

While this is how Shaheed al-Sadr r.a. treated them l.a. 

And do you know that Shaeed al-Sadr r.a. met Imam al-Mahdi a.s. and was told by the Imam a.s. that he is going to be a martyr  and he was sent as a deputy by the Imam a.s. to the Hawzas and all these Marjas like Sistani who were into worldly desires and bowed down to tyrants ,   to reform and warn them but he was not welcomed .... And if you want the proof it will be given to you God willing.

The proofs and facts show that Sistani made pro-Saddam fatwas and was put into this position that he is today by Saddam l.a. and then he made pro-American fatwas and is supported by America - the Great Dajjal.

• Basic Members

Sayyid Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr ruled Najaf. If anybody foreigner students required visa they would go to his office. This is well known. He was given command and allowed some level of freedom. This was in 1992 onwards. He may have used this "deal" with the government to ensure the continuation of tableegh, while others were in house arrest. Those who have visited Iraq in those days knew how difficult it was to meet Sayyid Sistani and other Maraje. But Sayyid Sadr never said a word against the government in those early years. Then in 1997 onwards he began to speak against the government.

And again, the fact is that it was Sayyid al-Sadr who spoke avidly against Sheikh Gharawi, and when he is assassinated he makes accusations against Sayyid Sistani? Doesn't sound right. Then he explains his freedom and the restrictions on Sayyid Sistani by saying that the latter was being made a martyr so he could become more powerful? Wow.

The uniformed men in the picture are not "bodyguards", they are those agents of Saddam who are "supervising" Sayyid al-Khoi's funeral, remembering that Sayid al-Khoi and Sayyid al-Sistani were always under the watch of such agents. Uniformed men are also seen in the burial of Sayyid al-Sadr.

The image of Sayyid al-Sadr standing up to the man in uniform is from 1998, and the situation, as I have mentioned, wasn't like that in 1992 and those early years, in which many Maraje were restricted or jailed or persecuted, in which he was allowed to lead prayers and to "lead" the Howza in Najaf generally.

Those were troubling times, and there were agents of Saddam in many places trying to create friction in the Howza, and the best means of this was that to have some ulama speak against others. And we can see who was speaking against other Ulama and which Ulama do not. Sayyid al-Sistani to this day tells the students never speak against any scholar, as it defeats the bigger purpose of what our role is in spreading Islam.

• Advanced Member
On 6/17/2016 at 5:17 PM, Mr. Anderson said:

Why not the scholars of your fake yamani are meant in these narrations? Why not your scholars are like of Bani Isra'il?

Secondly, uploading a sound clip of an old man talking, does not make him Seyed Al-Sadr (ra)

• Advanced Member
On 6/18/2016 at 0:48 PM, Mr. Anderson said:

Salam, one more thing InshaAllah. You make a connection between Sistani with Sayeed Ruhollah Khomeini r.a. and his overthrow of the Shah, when Sistani himself is against Wali e Faqih and when Sistani supports American sponsored elections and democracy in Iraq.  Also this is what Sayeed Khomeini r.a. said about Hawza of Najaf. 

Sayed Khomeini r.a.:

Ruhollah Khomeini's r.a. overthrow of the Shah was a very good thing as it helped further Imam al-Mahdi's a.s. cause. And Wali e faqih is best system that a fallable person like Sayeed Khomeini r.a. could come up with during Imam's a.s. absence but now Yamani a.s. from Aale Mohammed a.s. is here and Wali e faqih is abolished.

And the statements that Sayeed al-Sadr r.a. and Sayeed al-Khoei's son make in the video are very important and a person should not just overlook them because of blind following and love for a certain Marja.

Whether seyed Sistani believes in wilayah Faqih or not, he is still the crown upon the heads of all shias.

What are you trying to say quotating Imam Khomeini? I never found such a book anyway

Wali Faqih Abolished?  Wali Faqih is fighting for the cause of Imam Mahdi up until this moment, fighting ISIS, fighting Western oppressions, supporting Hizbollah and Jihad and Hamas against Israel, what your yamani doing? Attacking Marjas only

15 hours ago, MuslimFella said:

Sayyid Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr ruled Najaf. If anybody foreigner students required visa they would go to his office. This is well known. He was given command and allowed some level of freedom. This was in 1992 onwards. He may have used this "deal" with the government to ensure the continuation of tableegh, while others were in house arrest. Those who have visited Iraq in those days knew how difficult it was to meet Sayyid Sistani and other Maraje. But Sayyid Sadr never said a word against the government in those early years. Then in 1997 onwards he began to speak against the government.

And again, the fact is that it was Sayyid al-Sadr who spoke avidly against Sheikh Gharawi, and when he is assassinated he makes accusations against Sayyid Sistani? Doesn't sound right. Then he explains his freedom and the restrictions on Sayyid Sistani by saying that the latter was being made a martyr so he could become more powerful? Wow.

The uniformed men in the picture are not "bodyguards", they are those agents of Saddam who are "supervising" Sayyid al-Khoi's funeral, remembering that Sayid al-Khoi and Sayyid al-Sistani were always under the watch of such agents. Uniformed men are also seen in the burial of Sayyid al-Sadr.

The image of Sayyid al-Sadr standing up to the man in uniform is from 1998, and the situation, as I have mentioned, wasn't like that in 1992 and those early years, in which many Maraje were restricted or jailed or persecuted, in which he was allowed to lead prayers and to "lead" the Howza in Najaf generally.

Those were troubling times, and there were agents of Saddam in many places trying to create friction in the Howza, and the best means of this was that to have some ulama speak against others. And we can see who was speaking against other Ulama and which Ulama do not. Sayyid al-Sistani to this day tells the students never speak against any scholar, as it defeats the bigger purpose of what our role is in spreading Islam.

It is sad that there are Shias who make baseless accusations against the Shaheed r.a. while they praise Sistani for whom there are numerous proofs and facts that he is a Saddam manufactured Marja, and this says it all about the state in which Shia Islam is today.

This is the reason why Shaheed al-Sadr r.a. was given freedom by Saddam l.a. - as to not get bigger in the eyes of the Shias, because he was already popular and loved, while Sistani was a nobody.

And Sayeed Khoei was forced to be a Marja by Saddam l.a. so he can give Sistani a right, so Sistani who then issued pro-Saddam fatwas, to take all his followers and to rise to the status that he rose to. These are not my words. This is the testimony of Sayeed Khoei's son.

This is a weak excuse for Sistani, you don't get imposed a Saddam agent l.a. on you and you don't do nothing...  We see when these agents were also imposed on Shaheed Sadr r.a. and we can see how he treats them and this is more than once.

Facts: 

1. Sayeed Khoei's son testified that his father didn't want to be a Marja but was forced by Saddam to give Sistani a right
2. Sayeed Khoei's son testifies money from his father stolen that equal to billions, 42 estates in Najaf, etc,etc ...
3. Sayeed Khoei's son testifies that the ONLY person that didn't rob and steal any money was Shahid al-Sadr r.a. whose school was torn down... 
4. Sayeed Khoei's son testifies Sistani and his circle stole his father's money.
5. Sayeed Khoei's son testifies that Sistani issued fatwas in favour of Saddam l.a.
6. Shahid al-Sadr r.a. testified that Sistani was prevented to pray in the mosque of Khathra because it was a plan by Saddam l.a. for Sistani to be "struck" in order to rise in rank in the face of the Shias
7. Shahid al-Sadr r.a. was martyred after speaking about Saddam's l.a. plan to make Sistani rise in position.

• Veteran Member

sheikh garage and shaheed sad were killed by saddam ba'th party.

Sayyid sistani fatwa to fight isis, is fatwa to fight the rest of Ba'th party in Iraq 

Anyone with slight knowledge of history and politics in Iraq back and now understands the nonsense being talked about in this thread. 

Ahmed Ismael al kati'e or ibn sabiha, the one who can't speak arabic fluently after feeing helpless in iraq is now seeking followers from some nuts in west, some anti social teens.

1 hour ago, gerashi_mp said:

Why not your scholars are like of Bani Isra'il?

Secondly, uploading a sound clip of an old man talking, does not make him Seyed Al-Sadr (ra)

Bani Isra'il scholars were their top scholars who they thought were most knowledgeable and whom the believers made Taqleed to, so they didn't research about Jesus pbuh and his Call, rather they denied it because their scholars denied him and they followed them in every verdict. So these Scholars were the top scholars, whom all the nation of Isra'el followed.

The top Shia scholars of today are those who have millions of followers, over 300 million Shias and majority of them follower the top scholars of the Ummah. When Our scholars are unknown to the Shias, nobody follows them or does Taqleed to them , they don't issue verdicts in religion, fatwas from opinion, they and the Ansar only follow the Qa'im of Aale Mohammed a.s that is written by name in Prophet Mohammed's pbuhap will. 

This is a well known clip of the Shaheed r.a. talking, and anybody from the Sadrist movement can testify for it, you can also call the Office of the Shaheed r.a. and they will tell you that it is authentic. Anyway here is the Shaheed r.a. speaking on video, about Saddam's l.a. plan for Sistani..... it starts after 9 minute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIC5Wiian0c

55 minutes ago, gerashi_mp said:

Whether seyed Sistani believes in wilayah Faqih or not, he is still the crown upon the heads of all shias.

What are you trying to say quotating Imam Khomeini? I never found such a book anyway

Wali Faqih Abolished?  Wali Faqih is fighting for the cause of Imam Mahdi up until this moment, fighting ISIS, fighting Western oppressions, supporting Hizbollah and Jihad and Hamas against Israel, what your yamani doing? Attacking Marjas only

This is why we shouldn't compare Sistani with Sayeed Khomeini r.a., when one supports American implemented system of governance in Iraq, and the other outsted the American puppet the Shah and established Wali e faqih.

If you never found such a book, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. We can look what is happening in Iraq today and we can understand the words of Sayeed Khomeini r.a.  One of the most corrupted governments on the face of the earth - a so called "Shia" government, which the Iraqis are sick of and started massive protests against this political system established on the land of Iraq, which keeps robbing and putting the Shias in a misery. A political system called democracy, supremacy of the people, implemented and supported by America, which Sistani approved. Not only he approved it but there are fatwas where he urges the Shias to actively participate in this political system and the elections, when Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has prophecised that these elections will alter his Sunnah and misguide the Shias.

http://www.sistani.org/arabic/statement/1511/  Sistani fatwa urging Shias to actively participate in last elections.

Prophet of Allah pbuhap:"The Calamity upon Calamity for my nation from the Big Shoora(consultation) and the Small Shoora.So they asked about it and he said:"The Big Shoora will begin to my nation after my death for the usurption and forcing my brother(Ali)and the rights of my daughter, and for the Small Shoora it shall happen in the long occultation in Zawra(Baghdad),to alter my Sunna and alter my principles"-Manaqib AlItra-Mi'atain Wa Khamseen Alama p.130

Imam al-Mahdi pbuh sent the Yamani pbuh as his Messenger to the Shias in 1999, like Shaheed al-Sadr r.a. told a few of his close companions and told them to keep it a secret before his martyrdom, and in 2003 the revolution of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh was made for all of humanity. Sayeed Ali Khamenei and Sayeed Hassan Nasrallah are invited to believe in the Call and may Allah guide them to the truth so they don't be in disobedience to Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, because whoever does not recognise the son, does not recognise the father that sent him. 

And this argument that you use is also used by the Zaidis when they say to us: "What was your Imam - Mohammed al-Baqir pbuh doing?". So they deny him because he didn't rise, when it was not up to him to decide but by Allah swt. 

Also it was Mukhtar al-Thaqafi who rose and fought the killers of Imam Hussain pbuh, not Imam Ali son of Hussein pbuh, but does this mean anything in the matters of Divine religion? Because Imam Ali son of Hussain pbuh was not instructed to rise by Allah swt, like the Yamani pbuh will rise when Allah swt wills. 

And also there are 4000 Shias who joined Saraya al-Qaem formed by the Yamani pbuh against Daesh, including Major Generals from the Iraqi Army, and there are Ansars of the Imam pbuh that are fighting against Daesh on the front lines.

Edited by Mr. Anderson

• Advanced Member
On 6/18/2016 at 5:06 PM, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

I'm not going to argue with the point that the maraji have played a very important role in keeping our religion together, but they aren't the only element. The most important element has been the Shi'a of all classes and disciplines.

I did not mention the Marjas were the only element

I have read about it, and I know this incident and the role the maraji played was greatly exaggerated. The truth is many of the ulama who supported the tobacco ban in the late 1800's (not the 1920's) or had urged Sayed Shirazi and others to issue a ban had their own self-interests to worry about, as through their own private land holdings or through waqf lands or khums, a good portion of their own income came from the local tobacco industry. Allowing the concession to follow through, which some ulama were divided on as a matter of fact, would have hurt some of their own incomes. Also, most of the ulama who supported the tobacco protest did not support the Constitutional Revolution in Iran that followed. Unless you think the self-interests of the ulama inevitably serve the wider interests of all Shi'a or Iranians, it has to be understood in the context of the Iranian ulama's own stakes in a tobacco industry not owned by the British, not in the context of a romantic portrait of the ulama standing completely aloof and then running to the aid of the downtrodden (some of the ulama of the Qajar period were so wealthy even the Shahs got jealous).

I did not get your point, please simplify

A very flimsy backbone at the moment if you ask me. There are a lot of things within Iran as well as outside that prevent them from really leading the Shi'a world to a more glorious age.

That is your opinion. 

Really? Are you suggesting that Shi'a were not at all going to fight ISIS unless Sayed Sistani said so? I think you have a bit of a depreciating view of your fellow Shi'a if you think that they would not rush to the defense of the Imams (as) or their brothers in faith unless someone gave a fatwa? Fatwas don't always work like that. In many cases, they are simply stating the general position that the community has already taken and making it official. Sayed Sistani's fatwa was mainly meant to clarify the nature of opposition to ISIS and prevent things from becoming an all out Shi'a-Sunni jihad.

for God's sake, when did I say shias were not going to fight ISIS unless sayed Sistani said so? I kiss the hands of every shia especially those fighting ISIS and defending the holy shrines.

Seyed Sistani's fatwa which was Jihad Kifaai has systematized and organized the people in Iraq to fight ISIS and defend their people and land. And they entered the battle field with all of their heart obeying Seyed Sistani's fatwa with a very open heart. please see the video below which was right after Seyed Sistani's fatwa. and yes it also showed that it is not a sunni-shia jihad it is muslims against terrorists jihad

I'm an Usuli, I believe in following mujtahids, but the mujtahids are there to interpret the shariah, that doesn't automatically make them saints to whom we must swear absolute obedience and never question (and even the saints had to present proofs of their status to the people before the people would obey them) nor are they kings to whom we must pay tribute or face punishment. The mujtahid are scholars of law and seek to apply the law to their lives like any one of us who knows the law even a fraction does. Whether by this they obtain any special status with God depends all on their own personal discipline and resolve but to become a jurist does not suddenly give one a greater saintly status. Many of the great saints of Islam did not always come from the ulama, but sometimes from the illiterate peasantry or the simple merchants or even the slaves.

I don't know about this Ahmad al-Hassan who claims to be al-Yamani (sounds like a cult leader to me), but brother, let us not react to extremism with a different kind of extremism. We should respect our maraji as we'd respect any great men of learning to whom we must turn for knowledge and we should guard them from slander, but unless they have been proven to possess a special kind of ismah, we must be willing and allowed to criticize them as well lest we fall into the trap of the Jews and Christians who obeyed their rabbis and priests to the point of disobedience.

Mujtahid's are there to interpret the shariah yes and that does not make them saints yes, it is not that I disagree with you on that but the western oppressors such as the US (government) and Israel know that in today's world Seyed Sistani and Seyed Khamenei play a very critical role against their satanic plans, that is why they are trying to weaken these two Marjas in the eyes of poeple so that they lose their support from people that way they isolate the Marja from the people and make us an easy prey for them. And that is what these Yamani people doing. That's all what I'm trying to do, making people AWARE of their plans. No hate against anyone.

Thanks for your advice, I'll take it to the heart.

1 hour ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

Sayyid sistani fatwa to fight isis, is fatwa to fight the rest of Ba'th party in Iraq 

Anyone with slight knowledge of history and politics in Iraq back and now understands the nonsense being talked about in this thread. 

Ahmed Ismael al kati'e or ibn sabiha, the one who can't speak arabic fluently after feeing helpless in iraq is now seeking followers from some nuts in west, some anti social teens.

Edited by Mr. Anderson

1 hour ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

You claim a nonexistent name and you put it on the lineage of the Imam pbuh without any proof. And your claim is not correct, and it will be shown so inshaAllah.

Nobody denies that Sheikh Garage was killed by Saddam l.a., the discussion is the words of Shaheed Sadr r.a. who said that his killing is tied to Sistani who had to fill that gap, which was Saddam l.a. plan.  And Sayeed Khoei's son confirms his words testifiyng that his father Sayeed Khoei was made a Marja to give Sistani a right. 

Nobody denies that Shaheed Sadr r.a. was killed by Saddam l.a., the discussion is that he was killed after exposing Saddam's l.a. plan for Sistani, which was to rise into the position that he is, and the video where Shaheed Sadr r.a. exposes Saddam's plan is presented above.

And there are 7 undeniable facts presented above that are not nonsense.

You mentioning the name "Gat3". Sistani Scholar says there is no such thing in the lineage of the Imam pbuh. 

And now we will leave your other baseless claim about Arabic language, after there are many followers of the Imam pbuh with PhD in Arabic language, who don't complain.

Edited by Mr. Anderson

4 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Nobody denies that Sheikh Garage was killed by Saddam l.a., the discussion is the words of Shaheed Sadr r.a. who said that his killing is tied to Sistani who had to fill that gap, which was Saddam l.a. plan.  And Sayeed Khoei's son confirms his words testifiyng that his father Sayeed Khoei was made a Marja to give Sistani a right. 

what was saddamned (LA) plan, regarding sayed sistani?