Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
It's me hello

BREAKING: MASS SHOOTING IN ORLANDO GAY NIGHTLUB

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Anyone going with the false flag theory?

People certainly were killed, but things are not always what they seem. I find it hard to believe that a lone gunman was able to kill and injure so many, but I guess it is possible in certain circumstances. In sure there is more to this story than most of us will ever know.

6 minutes ago, notme said:

People certainly were killed, but things are not always what they seem. I find it hard to believe that a lone gunman was able to kill and injure so many, but I guess it is possible in certain circumstances. In sure there is more to this story than most of us will ever know.

Also convenient timing, after Muhammad Ali's funeral, the perception of Muslims seemed to have improved a little, and then this.

28 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Read my post bro. Also have a read of Hasnain Ali's post on page 2. Just like the hoax in Brussels, Paris and Charlie Hebdo, there's insufficient video evidence to prove if there even were people killed. It's pure non-sense.

8 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Last time I checked, no one was forcing anyone to get married.

There is such a thing as social pressure and political propaganda. And one thing the left is absolutely obsessed with is ending "racism" which in their minds almost equates to "ending races" as if they are one in the same thing.

And since everyone pays their taxes, they have the right to go to the public school,

More like they're forced to pay taxes that almost never go to the schools their children are forced to go to.

Can you tell me where in my copy of the Quran it says where the races should stay apart because mixed race  folks would be " bland"? I can't find it.

Can you find me any place where it says it is an obligation that whites, blacks, yellows, reds, etc. have to mix until there is no longer any white, black, yellow or red races? The most the Qur'an says about races or tribes mixing is that God created us as different nations and tribes to "know one another", which doesn't necessarily translate to "become one nation/tribe and forget everything physically or culturally unique about yourselves"

Lol. I wonder how many folks on this forum would have romped and stomped if I had said in earnest that I wanted SG to stay away from my daughter because he was an Arab? Oh my goodness ... I can hear the accusations now.

I can't speak for anyone else on this forum, but I don't see anything wrong with Arab parents wanting their Arab kids to marry Arabs or deciding that this one kid will marry an Arab and this one kid will marry a Persian so that the family has helpful Persian connections.

Islam preserved a traditional Abrahamic family structure, which was a heterosexual union that usually saw fathers as the head of the family, encouraged honor and piety to one's elders and also said elders and fathers usually having a final say in who their kids married or who were considered by their children when they chose a spouse. By preserving the Abrahamic family structure this way, Islam preserved not only the family, but by extension the individual tribe and by preserving the individual tribe, it also protected the unique racial character of various peoples while binding different groups together through a common metaculture and occasionally, intermarriage

I think you have seriously misunderstood me. I'm not against race-mixing at all, I AM MIXED MYSELF. But there's a huge difference in the way Islam condones race mixing and the way the modern left encourages it. Islam condones race-mixing but also protects the unique character of individual nations or tribes from complete forceful absorption by others by providing all tribes/nations with the same basic Islamic and human rights, which means also that each tribe has every right to shape and mold itself to have whatever cultural or racial character it desires.

But many on the modern left, motivated as they are by Marxist sociology, think that the ideal society would either be one where we're all just the same race (as if that's possible) or where every race is absolutely "equal" to the point that individuals are forcefully held back from achieving their own success. As far as Islam is concerned, race-mixing is not the tool to end racial discrimination or oppression, Islam is. Whether two Muslim tribes choose to mix or not mix of their own free will is wholly irrelevant as far as Islam is concerned. But for today's Left-wingers, race-mixing is a sign of "progress" and if you at all try to take pride in the heritage of people of your race and wish to see your race or tribe continue to be independent and not be totally absorbed by other races or tribes without your consent, you're branded as a racist who is against cultural and racial diversity and must hate every other race, that is if you feel this way and just happen to be white.

12 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Sure, if you just explain yourselves better to the Right-Wing Fundamentalist  Christians who think you are " evil pagan Muzzies" come to proclaim Sharia Law on a land they consider theirs, they will be nicer to you. Let me know how that works out for you. 

The measure of your Islamic character is not how much you can associate yourself with those who will never criticize or dislike you, but how well you deal with those who criticize and dislike you in helping them to better understand Islam. I have found through personal experience that you don't know what you're talking about. The Holy Prophet dealt with far more persecution from the pagans and Jews than we face in America from the average Christian and yet this did not stop him from attempting to appeal to common beliefs and heritage with them.

13 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

In the meantime, sitting here amongst my anti-Zionist Jewish friends and other" left-wingers " ( even feminists!) who argued for Muslim women to wear their headscarves  as they pleaed whilst the right-wing fundie set thought they just made easier targets that way, I find it difficult to believe that someone would consider themself a " pet" because other people want to be their ally and friend. Perhaps the LGBTQI community is smarter than the Islamic one. They like having help.  But probably not...I do not see this attitude much in meatspace with Muslims. They seem happy with the " Lefties" around here, they know who is really gunning for them. Nobody wants to infiltrate or change the Muslims. Who has time for that? That change would have to come from within and that is your problem.  No one is forcing your kids off to boarding schools to take their religion away. But everyone is free to live in their own Private Idaho, I guess.

You can usually judge a person by the kind of company they keep.

I don't think it would be too presumptuous of me to assume that perhaps you don't agree that homosexuality is something that warrants the death penalty or at the very least some form of imprisonment or actual legal punishment. In which case, of course you get along with your left-wing friends, because chances are you probably agree with them on a lot of things and lean more to the left yourself.

1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

There is a lot of stuff we don't know. We can only guess. But I would say probably.

1 hour ago, ImamAliwabas said:

I have never seen so much hate towards Muslims like im seeing in USA this year. Its like Nazi Germany Before the Holocaust My Advise to Muslims is go to Europe while you can.. 

I don't think Europe is better. I don't think any place in the world is good these days, if it ever was.

20 minutes ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

False flag operation is always possible. But what's the benefit to be had in this particular case?

Fear in the masses. Sympathy for homosexuals leading to normalization of their behaviors. Increased animosity toward Muslims. Further division into "us" and "them". Distraction. 

25 minutes ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

False flag operation is always possible. But what's the benefit to be had in this particular case?

I can think of a couple. The ruling elite, aka the Neocon Zionists are desperate to translate the West's very valid frustration with Islamic radicals and Islamic immigration to the West into a disastrous attack on the very Muslims who aren’t acting like that. It’s a perpetual motion device where Americans as well as Europeans are aggravated by Islamic migrants in the West, so they attack them in their homelands, so more flee to the West, so the West gets more aggravated, and finally with the icing on top which is these events leading to this vicious blame game cycle continuing senselessly and endlessly. Also ties in to the agenda of the anti-migration lobby. 

There's also a very compelling argument that the Neocons have always been after the complete disarmament of all Americans, aka the anti-gun lobby. You can already see the crocodile tears of gun-control lobbyists "calling for action" against rifle ownership, and the fact that they give such an intense focus on what weapons the gunmen used in the "shooting".

It's the same incessantly regurgitated narrative that was parroted at Sandy Hoax, the Boston Bombing, San Bernardino, UCLA, Colorado Theater Massacre, the Church shooting as well as many more.

Edited by Praetorius

That doesn't necessarily establish proof though. If we apply Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is simply that an individual, infected as he was with a cancerous ideology masquerading as Islamic religion, performed the same kind of shooting we've seen before by other non-Muslim individuals though for his own special reasons.

If you can establish a motive though, you then need to provide both proof and precedent.

13 minutes ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

That doesn't necessarily establish proof though. If we apply Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is simply that an individual, infected as he was with a cancerous ideology masquerading as Islamic religion, performed the same kind of shooting we've seen before by other non-Muslim individuals though for his own special reasons.

If you can establish a motive though, you then need to provide both proof and precedent.

If you actively research as I have, you'll realize that it's not as simple as applying Occam's Razor. I say this with complete confidence because all the events that I mentioned in the previous post have very alarming similarities and parallels. The number one similarity is scarcity of photo evidence video footage of the actual attack and the lack of tie-ins for the perpetrator to the scene. In this day and age where we have security cameras at almost every step of the way and CAMERA PHONES (!), there's a severe lack thereof in each of these events. The supposed "standoff" between the shooter and the police lasted for TWO WHOLE HOURS! Despite that, all we have are a couple of lousy videos from outside the club, which show none of the blood or carnage, so until the CCTV footage for the entire event is released to the public, I will stand my ground on this "shooting" being a complete hoax.

Compare that with how there's a plethora of video and photo evidence following a terrorist attack in Pakistan. 

Edited by Praetorius

There's multiple patterns to notice as well.

-One particular similarity, especially in events allegedly involving ISIS operatives is that the perpetrators had been in contact with or under the watch of the FBI/CIA/DIA/DHS at least once in the past. Given how tight NSA's surveillance grid is, it's not unlikely that if these events were legitimate, then these clandestine agencies provocateur-ed these events.

-Then we have the run-of-the-mill crisis actors. In a lot of these events, when these relatives of supposed victims come on camera, they display behavior uncharacteristic of someone in grieving (see the videos in this thread, and notice how NONE of them have tears dripping from their eyes, despite "trying" to shed some). It's almost feels like a blunt middle finger to my face as the viewer, "haha get duped you gullible citizens". No one can be as composed as these actors while facing the cameras. There'd be at the very least incoherent wailing and crying, not composed sentences.

The only thing I ever worry about is we Muslims can sometimes think everything is a conspiracy against Islam by outsiders because we'd rather not believe people who claim to be Muslims could do such a thing, that we sometimes ignore remedying real problems.

5 minutes ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

The only thing I ever worry about is we Muslims can sometimes think everything is a conspiracy against Islam by outsiders because we'd rather not believe people who claim to be Muslims could do such a thing, that we sometimes ignore remedying real problems.

I feel you. But at the same time, it really, REALLY p1sses me off when events which couldn't possibly be carried out by us in countries with stronger security measures get blamed on us. And the gullible American masses are still unaware that ISIS is being actively funded by NATO allies, spearheaded by USA and Israel, i.e. it's their very own brainchild! No one seems to be asking how ISIS has not even considered putting Israel within its crosshairs.

They also do not realize that they live in paradise, that we Muslims are the number one victim of these terrorist mongoloids. They should try visiting Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, or Pakistan where terrorists ravage the average citizen on almost a weekly basis. 

2 hours ago, ImamAliwabas said:

I have never seen so much hate towards Muslims like im seeing in USA this year. Its like Nazi Germany Before the Holocaust My Advise to Muslims is go to Europe while you can.. 

Are you kidding? Europe is even worse. In the US at least the hatred isn't mainstream yet - I have yet to be treated anything less than kind by my fellow Americans. If Trump gets elected that may be a different matter, but we'll see what happens. 

3 hours ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

There is such a thing as social pressure and political propaganda. And one thing the left is absolutely obsessed with is ending "racism" which in their minds almost equates to "ending races" as if they are one in the same thing.

More like they're forced to pay taxes that almost never go to the schools their children are forced to go to.

Can you find me any place where it says it is an obligation that whites, blacks, yellows, reds, etc. have to mix until there is no longer any white, black, yellow or red races? The most the Qur'an says about races or tribes mixing is that God created us as different nations and tribes to "know one another", which doesn't necessarily translate to "become one nation/tribe and forget everything physically or culturally unique about yourselves"

I can't speak for anyone else on this forum, but I don't see anything wrong with Arab parents wanting their Arab kids to marry Arabs or deciding that this one kid will marry an Arab and this one kid will marry a Persian so that the family has helpful Persian connections.

Islam preserved a traditional Abrahamic family structure, which was a heterosexual union that usually saw fathers as the head of the family, encouraged honor and piety to one's elders and also said elders and fathers usually having a final say in who their kids married or who were considered by their children when they chose a spouse. By preserving the Abrahamic family structure this way, Islam preserved not only the family, but by extension the individual tribe and by preserving the individual tribe, it also protected the unique racial character of various peoples while binding different groups together through a common metaculture and occasionally, intermarriage

I think you have seriously misunderstood me. I'm not against race-mixing at all, I AM MIXED MYSELF. But there's a huge difference in the way Islam condones race mixing and the way the modern left encourages it. Islam condones race-mixing but also protects the unique character of individual nations or tribes from complete forceful absorption by others by providing all tribes/nations with the same basic Islamic and human rights, which means also that each tribe has every right to shape and mold itself to have whatever cultural or racial character it desires.

But many on the modern left, motivated as they are by Marxist sociology, think that the ideal society would either be one where we're all just the same race (as if that's possible) or where every race is absolutely "equal" to the point that individuals are forcefully held back from achieving their own success. As far as Islam is concerned, race-mixing is not the tool to end racial discrimination or oppression, Islam is. Whether two Muslim tribes choose to mix or not mix of their own free will is wholly irrelevant as far as Islam is concerned. But for today's Left-wingers, race-mixing is a sign of "progress" and if you at all try to take pride in the heritage of people of your race and wish to see your race or tribe continue to be independent and not be totally absorbed by other races or tribes without your consent, you're branded as a racist who is against cultural and racial diversity and must hate every other race, that is if you feel this way and just happen to be white.

The measure of your Islamic character is not how much you can associate yourself with those who will never criticize or dislike you, but how well you deal with those who criticize and dislike you in helping them to better understand Islam. I have found through personal experience that you don't know what you're talking about. The Holy Prophet dealt with far more persecution from the pagans and Jews than we face in America from the average Christian and yet this did not stop him from attempting to appeal to common beliefs and heritage with them.

You can usually judge a person by the kind of company they keep.

I don't think it would be too presumptuous of me to assume that perhaps you don't agree that homosexuality is something that warrants the death penalty or at the very least some form of imprisonment or actual legal punishment. In which case, of course you get along with your left-wing friends, because chances are you probably agree with them on a lot of things and lean more to the left yourself.

Lol. Let's clear a few things up. 

1. I am not white. I live in a flipping tribe. My family probably has more culture than some people in this forum will ever possess in their entire life and all of us, Christian or pagan, are determined to keep it going, no matter what kinds of settlers are coming down the path. Not going to sell out the ancestors' sacrifices. However, my  specific ( there are lots of them) tribal culture is one of those non-middle eastern ,matrilineal, matrilocal, egalitarian ,wealth redistributing kinds. We were " left" before there was " left" around here.

Ergo, trying to use it as some sort of perjorative will not work on me. Even my user name is a bit of a double entendre. I'm pretty darn proud of my stances and I  come by them honestly ....generationally. Never been called a " latte sipping liberal" though. For pretty good reasons.

2. I have never been called racist for wanting my kids to marry native in order to preserve our culture by anyone on the left. They understand. There is no plan by them to "eliminate races through intermarriage". Most folks on that end of the political spectrum do pretty much what you say you want people to do...celebrate diversity. There is some ignorance and paternalism as evidenced by the stupid " colorblind" movement, but we are kicking that in the head. The kids are calling it " intersectionality". I don't care so long as it dies.

However, be honest, if I had come in here and objected to my son in law on the basis of his race ...or even his religion...the whining that I was a fine example of the " prejudice and racism of the West" would have hit the ceiling. ( Nice disingenuous try with the Quran...you know it doesn't say that and I wasn't either.) 

Let's take a look at the right around here. You'd have to have your head stuffed pretty far up your derrière to not see the difference. You'd better refer to yourself as " just American" around them. Unless, of course, you are one of those Teuton-obsessed Neo-Nazis. They are plenty proud of their "culture". They  used to ride around in trucks and shoot out our front windows in drive-bys until we  got a bit peeved and shot  back.

3. No, I do not think homosexuality is deserving of any punishment. Neither does my church. It somehow managed to figure out this wasn't the Middle Ages anymore. Funny how that worked. It does not approve of same-sex marriage ( nor should it if it doesn't want to...we have a Constitution and separation of Church and State because...Middle Ages). It does run support groups for gay folks who want help living a celibate life, but most of them leave anyway. ( Freedom of religion, ya know.)

The  Church has no say over the State or the tribal office. They are free to perform marriages as they will.

4. Calling BS on the schools and taxes thing. 45.6% of my  property taxes go to the school district. More of my state and federal spending do. I can see what they fund. Redid an entire run-down school a few years ago with state of the art equipment and computers. But the kids aren't forced to go there. You can homeschool, go to private school, or a number of other things, so long as they are getting an education of some sort. I did alternative education  myself with a couple of my kids, the others did fine in school.

5. MARXIST?! LMIAO! I only WISH I could find a real Marxist these days. It would be refreshing. Most of the left is mildly socialistic capitalist at best  in this era. The only ones who have that kind of spunk here anymore are our local crop of anarchists. Guess you would have hated the Panthers. Lol. 

6.  Yes, I'm sorry about Orlando. I'm even sorrier that members of the movement formerly known as " Bash Back" weren't there. Some were ex-military.  Their logo was a pink AK. They may be just what the doctor ordered if this garbage doesn't stop.

Hope this helps clarify things a bit. Judge away.

Edited by LeftCoastMom

1 hour ago, Praetorius said:

I feel you. But at the same time, it really, REALLY p1sses me off when events which couldn't possibly be carried out by us in countries with stronger security measures get blamed on us. And the gullible American masses are still unaware that ISIS is being actively funded by NATO allies, spearheaded by USA and Israel, i.e. it's their very own brainchild! No one seems to be asking how ISIS has not even considered putting Israel within its crosshairs.

They also do not realize that they live in paradise, that we Muslims are the number one victim of these terrorist mongoloids. They should try visiting Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, or Pakistan where terrorists ravage the average citizen on almost a weekly basis. 

All of what you said is true. I guess what I feel is that whether or not this is a conspiracy, whether ISIS is funded by NATO, it still ultimately goes back to us. If Muslims were faithful to Allah (swt) and the Ahlul Bayt and had followed the Qur'an and Sunnah properly, we would never find our religion so manipulated by outside forces. While the knowledge that this is could be a conspiracy may make us feel a little better, it doesn't necessarily help us to become better Muslims so that people are impressed by our character that they don't just assume "oh, well, it's a Muslim who did it? Figures" Were Muslims loyal to the Prophet and his family from the get go, any time something like this happened, if someone said the perpetrator was a Muslim they would be like "A Muslim? Pfft, yeah right, there must be something else going on." Even if this incident is a false flag operation, there are reasons why they aren't trying to use a guy who is a Sikh or a Hindu. Not to say that members of these groups haven't done evil deeds before (a lot of times the bad things they do go unpublicized) but the reason we are the one's manipulated would only be because we have allowed ourselves to be.

Gotta get back to work. Someone needs to take some of you down to the gun-range with an AR-15.  There are sure some strange statements being made about assault rifles in crowded spaces.

All I have to say about that.

Edited by LeftCoastMom

10 hours ago, Praetorius said:

This has all the hallmarks of a false flag psy-op:-

-Aside from 2 or 3 cell-phone videos from outside, one of which allegedly show an exchange of gunfire between the perp(s) and the police, there's ZERO photo or video evidence of any kind of carnage. In contrast, if a suicide blast is carried out in Pakistan for example, there's a mountain of video clips and photos showing the carnage and blood. Until I see something legitimate like CCTV footage from inside the club, I'm holding off my judgment on who carried this out.

-In one ABC News clip, one of the alleged victims' mother being interviewed is with almost a 100% certainty reading from a teleprompter (run-of-the-mill crisis actor). See the following video at 3:00 minute mark.

-Nobody seems to be asking, as usual, a very important question - Qui bono? (who benefits?)

-As Webster Tarpley has nicely put it before, dead men tell no tales, i.e. the alleged shooter was killed. I've also tried finding the alleged call recording to 911 where the patsy made a call to 911 about swearing allegiance to I-CIA-SIS and open hatred for gays, but to no avail (I'll continue searching). This should be in public data.

At most, it looks like this was a drill which went live. 

KMzYj.gif

This is kind of an unrelated question, but...

First it was just "gay," then "gay and lesbian," then LGBT, then LGBTQ, and now LGBTQI?

Are they planning on adding every letter of the alphabet? I don't even know what half these letters stand for. May God guide all the people who are searching for identity and cling onto such nonsensical categories.

Edited by baradar_jackson

7 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

First it was just "gay," then "gay and lesbian," then LGBTQ, and now LGBTQI?

Are they planning on adding every letter of the alphabet? I don't even know what half these letters stand for. May God guide all the people who are searching for identity and cling onto such nonsensical categories.

i think a recent ruling by some european court said zoophilia is legal something so possibly the letter Z will be added soon

12 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

First it was just "gay," then "gay and lesbian," then LGBT, then LGBTQ, and now LGBTQI?

8 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

i think a recent ruling by some european court said zoophilia is legal something so possibly the letter Z will be added soon

To be fair, according to shia islam, it is impermissible to discriminate those who are transgender, and Iran pays for sex-change operations.

So we are homophobic, but not transphobic.

It's also LGBTQIN in my view,

There is gender queer, gender neutral, gender non-binary, etc.

Edited by Tawheed313

22 hours ago, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

Honestly, we shouldn't make too many enemies on the right. Many of the right-wing, at least in America, are conservative Christians who share far more in common with us than the left-wing University feminists who pretend they care about our faith when they just want to infiltrate it and make it more "progressive" by their standards. Many of them could be swayed to relax their opinions on us if we reached out to them in a more meaningful way.

But right now, I can just imagine the right-wingers on the internet like 4chan, the MSNBC comment section, youtube, etc. mocking the so-called progressive left over the fact that it was a Muslim that shot up all these gay people with things like "I wonder how the multicultural Mudslime loving social justice warriors will defend Pisslam now when they're killing fags".

One reason the right-wing dislikes us is that they often see us as tools of the modern progressive left-wing and I can't help but think that we have indeed allowed ourselves to become pets of the Left rather than building better relationships with the more conservative and traditional elements of Western society by emphasizing our shared Abrahamic values. At least the right tend to hate us openly so we know what they're all about, the Lefties often pretend they're our friends but ultimately want to destroy our religion from within and make us all happy, race neutral, transgender gay Marxist Muslims and if they can't do that, they'll make us atheists for whom Muslim is just an ideological or racial thing like how for the Jews today, being Jew is more about race and supporting Israel than following Orthodox, non-gay friendly Judaism.

Not to say i agree with you in this, but you do have a gift of great analysis, some interesting points made here.

@LeftCoastMom

1. I never said you were white.

2. Of course you haven't been called a racist for wanting your children to marry native, cause you're not white. Again, you lack reading comprehension and skill with the English language and misread what I posted. If a white guy said he didn't want his daughter dating a black man because he wanted her to marry a white guy, it would be called racist. 

3. Anyone who says "this isn't the Middle Ages anymore" doesn't know anything about the Middle Ages.

4.  Anytime the government threatens you to pay taxes or go to jail, that's called extortion. Public schooling too is a joke in this country. It's hands down one of the absolute worst things I've ever seen and ever had to experience myself.

5. Again with the poor reading comprehension, the term I used was "Marxist sociology". While many leftists you speak of are "socialistic capitalist", modern leftism's social ideas are heavily influenced by the work of scholars of Frankfurt School of Social Research,  which sought to apply Marxist economic theory to ideas of social change while avoiding the extremities of political communism. A lot of sociology and gender studies professors are influenced by this school and it is often the ideas of this school that are influencing many young university students. And to answer your question, I actually respect the Black Panthers. As an organization they operated much like an efficient private company and helped African-Americans in such ways that made state programs like welfare and public schooling which were supposedly aimed at helping African-Americans look like a joke. They were also more of old school leftists who sought to wed the ideas of black nationalism to the ideas of Maoism, a far cry from today's hyper-PC campus Left.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

10 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

The very existence of the phenomenon of "bisexual" is a huge, huge proof against the tenets of the gay movement. Embedded right into their acronym. What is a bisexual if not a heterosexual with more options?

@Tawheed313

Do they have both parts or do they just "feel like they should have been born a [opposite gender]"??

There is a difference between the two.

9 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

The very existence of the phenomenon of "bisexual" is a huge, huge proof against the tenets of the gay movement. Embedded right into their acronym. What is a bisexual if not a heterosexual with more options?

@Tawheed313

Do they have both parts or do they just "feel like they should have been born a [opposite gender]"??

There is a difference between the two.

I heard that in Iran [i'm pro iran btw] even if you have one part normal, you'll still get it.

7 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

It's much more likely in my opinion that we're all bisexual to some degree. I honestly have trouble believing anyone who says they've never had a gay thought. That's just the way the "lizard brain" works. We are barraged constantly by all these impulses to do things that may go wildly against our conscience or just seem absurd, it's our rational faculty that keeps it in check. Ergo, it would make sense if we're all bisexual or pansexual to the degree that we instinctively just want to, pardon me, do any and everything we conceivably can. It's our conscience and rationality as well as our general fear of consequence that keeps this element of our psyche in check.

6 minutes ago, Praetorius said:

I don't understand the purpose of this gif. Is the guy expressing disbelief? Shock? Disagreement? Agreement? 

I would appreciate it if you put it into words... 

brotherr, how is this a false flag? the number of people needed to be involved in this would be enormous. If even one leaked the truth it would destroy america.