Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Don'tMakeAس

[LECTURES] Ramadan 1437/2016

Rate this topic

And finally these:

Days 1-6

Hajj Hassanain Rajabal

The rest are all over the place on the YouTube account.

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

20 hours ago, Vestige said:

@Tonks 

39:40 - I laughed so hard; the Sayed goes straight up savage with the sarcastic remarks xD

Lol. There was a Q&A session with him last Sunday and someone said to him why do you use sarcastic tone in your lectures as it drives away some people from attending you lectures.

59 minutes ago, Tonks said:

Lol. There was a Q&A session with him last Sunday and someone said to him why do you use sarcastic tone in your lectures as it drives away some people from attending you lectures.

Oh dear, how did he answer that? :hahaha:

8 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

Oh dear, how did he answer that? :hahaha:

He obviously defended himself haha.

Basically he said that he doesn't try to be sarcastic but some issues he can't help but be sarcastic. For example how else is he supposed to describe Jibraels heart transplant lol.

And he said lots of people have converted thanks to his lectures so for those who can take it will benefit and the rest already in the state where they are offended so it doesn't matter what you say they will be offended.

2 hours ago, Tonks said:

He obviously defended himself haha.

Basically he said that he doesn't try to be sarcastic but some issues he can't help but be sarcastic. For example how else is he supposed to describe Jibraels heart transplant lol.

And he said lots of people have converted thanks to his lectures so for those who can take it will benefit and the rest already in the state where they are offended so it doesn't matter what you say they will be offended.

Sis, do you mind linking the video? I've gotta see it now :D 

7 hours ago, Tonks said:

Unfortunately, it wasn't recorded :(

Brother Tonks,

It is true, so many reverts have joined partly due to his lectures, or in conjunction with his lectures. Sister Zainabamy i believe is also one of them

Many times during my life, in tough moments , moments of confusion his lecture's helped give clarity.

He may not be perfect, and he is still evolving, i think he's only in his 30's. However, what a servant of the ahlulbayt a.s he is.

3 hours ago, Sumayyeh said:

LOL @Tonks Is it true that it's easier to fast in Africa because the days are shorter? 

Well we start just before 5am and end at around 6:30pm. Compared to the summer timings in the West it is definitely shorter! 

1 hour ago, Tawheed313 said:

Brother Tonks,

It is true, so many reverts have joined partly due to his lectures, or in conjunction with his lectures. Sister Zainabamy i believe is also one of them

Many times during my life, in tough moments , moments of confusion his lecture's helped give clarity.

He may not be perfect, and he is still evolving, i think he's only in his 30's. However, what a servant of the ahlulbayt a.s he is.

Insha'Allah he continues improving and serving Allah (s.w.t)

22 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

One of the best lecture series i came across this Ramadan. And one of the best speakers after Sheikh Wa'ili in integrating the Quran in our daily life understanding of what's around us.

Sheikh Zaman Haswnais lectures this Ramadhan is amazing.

The video you have posted is one of two series the Sheikh is doing this month of Ramadhan. He currently (from my knowledge) underdo 2 lectures a day - 1 topic he is doing is the video you linked.

Another topic he is doing this Month is the topic about "Maad". I'm currently listening to that, and it's amazing. The youtube channel "optra83" has these lectures. 

58 minutes ago, Ali-F said:

Sheikh Zaman Haswnais lectures this Ramadhan is amazing.

The video you have posted is one of two series the Sheikh is doing this month of Ramadhan. He currently (from my knowledge) underdo 2 lectures a day - 1 topic he is doing is the video you linked.

Another topic he is doing this Month is the topic about "Maad". I'm currently listening to that, and it's amazing. The youtube channel "optra83" has these lectures. 

I've listened to his lecture last night about Maad. I am enjoying them too . He reminds me of old gold days with real pulpit preachers who can reach to the young and old, educated and uneducated people with real firm ilm. 

46 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

I've listened to his lecture last night about Maad. I am enjoying them too . He reminds me of old gold days with real pulpit preachers who can reach to the young and old, educated and uneducated people with real firm ilm. 

Indeed.

The way he uses stories/narratives is also very nice. 

May God bless him.