Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
6Roman6Catholic6

Who is the Islamic Jesus?

Rate this topic

In Christianity, Jesus has many titles here are a few examples: (Lamb of God)(King of the Jews)(lion of the tribe of Judah) and (God the Son). I know that the Quran denies that God has a son. In Islam, I've read that Jesus is called the Slave of Allah. The Jews, of course reject Jesus as a prophet or messiah. Jesus described himself in the Christian Gospel as "the Son of Man". This is different than claiming to be the son of God. In the Quran, their are only a few instances were Jesus is quoted speaking. Their is one event in the Quran where Jesus speaks when he was just a little baby boy, claiming to be a prophet. I've also read that Muslims believe that their will be a second coming of Jesus at the end of the world. In the Christian Gospel, Jesus was confronted by the Jewish religious authority, when the Jews asked him if he was the Son of the Blessed One, Jesus replied "I Am". He went on saying "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One coming on the clouds of heaven." - Mark 14:62

Edited by 6Roman6Catholic6

Salam,

The title of Jesus is "Ruh Allah" meaning the one who had been given the spirit of God's command and planted in the womb of Virgin Mary , without a need of a father.

The title for Moses is " Kaleemullah" meaning the One who spoke to God.

Ibrahim is called " Khalil Allah" meaning the friend of Allah.

The prophet is titled Rasul Allah in the Quran , meaning the messenger of Allah.

Muslims believe that Adam is not considered the son of God either although he had no father or mother also.

Jesus was able to speak from the cradle and bring mud like forms of a bird into a real bird by blowing into it, bringing dead to live etc,because he was supported by the Holy Spirit.

If someone is supported by the Holy Spirit they should be able to do the same with the permission of God, not just mere healing.

This is how you will know if a person is just claiming to have the Holy Spirit or not.

The miracle has to beyond human ability.

Edited by certainclarity

24 minutes ago, 6Roman6Catholic6 said:

In Christianity, Jesus has many titles here are a few examples: (Lamb of God)(King of the Jews)(lion of the tribe of Judah) and (God the Son). I know that the Quran denies that God has a son. In Islam, I've read that Jesus is called the Slave of Allah. The Jews, of course reject Jesus as a prophet or messiah. Jesus described himself in the Christian Gospel as "the Son of Man". This is different than claiming to be the son of God. In the Quran, their are only a few instances were Jesus is quoted speaking. Their is one event in the Quran where Jesus speaks when he was just a little baby boy, claiming to be a prophet. I've also read that Muslims believe that their will be a second coming of Jesus at the end of the world. In the Christian Gospel, Jesus was confronted by the Jewish religious authority, when the Jews asked him if he was the Son of the Blessed One, Jesus replied "I Am". He went on saying "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One coming on the clouds of heaven." - Mark 14:62

We consider Jesus to be one of the special prophets (Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah).

We believe God made a covenant with Abraham so his sons from Ishmael and Isaac would return. 

Ishmael... --> Muhammad... --> Mahdi

Isaac... --> David --> Jesus.

Together, the Mahdi and Jesus will rid the world of evil.

:bismillah:

iA this is on topic

Isa (Jesus) PBUH was explicitly mentioned in the Quran on 16 different occasions. on one occasion Allah SWT said in Surah Al-Maida ayah 110

"(remember) when Allah will say (on day of judgement). O Isa son of Maryum(Mary). remember my favor to you and to your mother when i supported your with ruh-u-qudus(Angel Gabriel) so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity, and when I taught you writing.  Al Hikmah (power of understanding), the Taurat(Torah) and the Ingil(Gospel); and when you made out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, by my permission, and you breathed onto it, and it became a bird, by my permission, and you healed those born blind and the lepers by my permission, and when you brought forth the dead by my permission; and when i restrained the children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came into them with clear proofs and the disbelievers among them said. this is nothing but evident magic."

On the other hand Prophet Muhammad PBUH was explicitly mentioned in the Quran 4 times while the Virgin Mary PBUH the mother mother Jesus was mentioned 8 times and has a complete surah (chapter) named after her.

One on occasion Allah SWT said in surah al-Imran ayah 145

"(remember) when the angels said Oh Mariyam (mary)! verily, Allah gives you glad tidings of the word (Be - and he was! i.e. Jesus, the son of Mariyam) From his name will be the Messiah Jesus the son of Mariyam held in honorin this world and the hereafter., and will be one of those who is close to Allah."

As a family they have been mentioned in the Quran 3 times and have been privileged by having a complete surah named after them (al-Imran) Which is and will be imprinted in the hearts and minds of believers forever iA.

Edited by CreepingSharia
spelling

Hi,

Just a small correction above. --- In Surah 3:45 'Allah gives you glad tidings of the world (Be - and he was! i.e. Jesus, the son of Mariyam) From his name will be the Messiah Jesus the son of Mariyam.'

--- I believe it should read, "Glad tidings of the Word" --- rather than the world. --- Because The Word, is identified with, (Be and he was! --- referring to Jesus), is that not right?

1 hour ago, CreepingSharia said:

"(remember) when the angels said Oh Mariyam (mary)! verily, Allah gives you glad tidings of the word (Be - and he was! i.e. Jesus, the son of Mariyam) From his name will be the Messiah Jesus the son of Mariyam held in honorin this world and the hereafter., and will be one of those who is close to Allah."

As a family they have been mentioned in the Quran 3 times and have been privileged by having a complete surah named after them (al-Imran) Which is and will be imprinted in the hearts and minds of believers forever iA.

Salam,

I don't know if you added the ( Be and he was) in the parenthesis or it was a mistranslations in the Quran.

The word " Be " in Arabic is كن, pronounced Kon .

"Be and then it is" is called,

Kon fa yakoon in Arabic.

The word used in the aya is منها, minha, not كن - kon,which would translate as - from him/ from his side, not Be and it is.

In surah Nisa verse 171 the word is INDUCED to Virgin Mary .

Quran:

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He INDUCED to Mary and a spirit  [created at a command] from Him.

Kalamah means word , the next word used is Elqah. 

The word Elqah means induction.

So the word  was induced and the spirit to Virgin Mary.

Edited by certainclarity

I can't say  I know anything about the choice of names for the OP except it is interesting.

In Christian Scriptures the Blessed Virgin isn't in trouble with her neighborhood for being pregnant because she is married to Joseph. So...not an issue for us.

As far as seeing Jews and Catholics as " enemies"...I'm sorry if you ever ran across aChristian that made you feel that way. As in any faith system, the institution often can't control what an odd adherent thinks or does. That does not make their beliefs doctrinally correct.

Maybe the following will help:

The Catholic Church recognizes the great legacy and the ongoing importance of the In his address during his historic visit to the Great Synagogue of Rome April 13, 1986, Pope John Paul II said: 

“…the Church of Christ discovers her ‘bond’ with Judaism by ‘searching into her own mystery.’ The Jewish religion is not ‘extrinsic’ to us, but in a certain way is ‘intrinsic’ to our own religion. With Judaism, therefore, we have a relationship which we do not have with any other religion. You are our dearly beloved brothers and, in a certain way, it could be said that you are our elder brothers."

Regarding Muslims: Catechism of the Catholic Church:

"The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day," (CCC, 841).

Edited by magma
quote from yukapuka removed

7 hours ago, 6Roman6Catholic6 said:

the Son of the Blessed One, Jesus replied "I Am". He went on saying "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One coming on the clouds of heaven." - Mark 14:62

Who is the blessed one ?

Why did those corrupted leaders of Israel tribe ask him so ?

Edited by maes

3 hours ago, 6Roman6Catholic6 said:

As a Christian, I say God (Yahweh) is the Blessed One. 

I see, I guessed somehow but I was wondering that Jews do not believe that God has a son then why did they ask Jesus (AS) so. Rationally Jews should not ask such a question.

Then who is the son of Man ? you know this is confusing.

Then who is the son of Man ? you know this is confusing

It seems that Jesus refered to Himself as the son of man. Yeah, it's confusing, If He called Himself thr son of God, or the son of Mary we would either have something to argue about, or agree, but "the son of man", coming from a virgin birth with no need of a man...If I figure it out I'll let you know.

So the word  was induced and the spirit to Virgin Mary.

I don't know if it's wise to downplay "The word". because Genesis, into Exodus, "The Word" plays a very active role, not in book form, but spiritually alive and capable of interacting with humans, way back when, kinda form. The Word was something created long before Jesus and if "induced" is the right word, 

@Son of Placid

I am not down playing the WORD.

That is why it is important to Know the Arabic Quran not just the translated Quran.

I was merely explaining what the word Elqah means, and it does not mean - Be and it is- in Arabic. You can ask any Arabic speaking person .

The explaination was not about the CREATION of the WORD, But how the WORD was used after creation.

This is where the word Elqah comes into effect regarding Virgin Mary.

The word Elqah is used AFTER the word " WORD" in Arabic in the Quran.

Induced does not necessarily mean in the physical sense, it also means non physical,similar to inspiring a word.So you can also use inspired the word. 

None the less no English word can fully or accurately explain some words in the Quran. 

In Islamic terms the WORD also carries great significance. But it's the content of the word not any word.

What we are exchanging too are words, but what God himself inspires or induces as a word has greater significance.

All the words God creates related to himself or with purity are fully conscious and is not limited to the word Massieh Issa ibn Maryam.

It is still possible to interact with WORDS,both specific and general Words it's just that the masses have not reached a level to do so.

For example in Islamic context even a letter is considered a Word. Like some of the disconnected and mysterious letters the Quran starts with ( ex Ha. Mim )

The words and verses in the Quran are fully conscious and even communicate with God and others,and in Islamic tradition, these letters and verses which are part of the Quran, when God wanted to send down the Quran to humanity, they were clinging to the Throne of God ( the throne is refered to the knowledge of God in creation) and did not want to be sent down to the ungrateful humanity !

That is why in the Quran it has mentioned the Quran which is the word of God which we see as letters, actually has a different form originally  and is made into light, but is actually a spirit from the command of God !

Quran 42:52

And thus We have revealed to you a SPIRIT OF OUR COMMAND You did not know what is the Book or [what is] faith, but We have MADE it a LIGHT by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path 

Hope this explains the Islamic concept of the word " WORD" 

Edited by certainclarity

37 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

It seems that Jesus refered to Himself as the son of man. Yeah, it's confusing, If He called Himself thr son of God, or the son of Mary we would either have something to argue about, or agree, but "the son of man", coming from a virgin birth with no need of a man...If I figure it out I'll let you know.

I think it means son of human not a male. Then both the son of God and the son of human !

18 minutes ago, maes said:

I think it means son of human not a male. Then both the son of God and the son of human !

I think the OP was trying to create a link with Jesus and the Mahdi. Son of God refering to Jesus and son of man refering to the Mahdi.

This is what I understood from the OP's post, as it was mentioned in the post the return of them both at the end of times ...

But probably the OP can explain what was meant.

15 hours ago, CreepingSharia said:

iA this is on topic

Isa (Jesus) PBUH was explicitly mentioned in the Quran on 16 different occasions. on one occasion Allah SWT said in Surah Al-Maida ayah 110

"(remember) when Allah will say (on day of judgement). O Isa son of Maryum(Mary). remember my favor to you and to your mother when i supported your with ruh-u-qudus(Angel Gabriel) so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity, and when I taught you writing.  Al Hikmah (power of understanding), the Taurat(Torah) and the Ingil(Gospel); and when you made out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, by my permission, and you breathed onto it, and it became a bird, by my permission, and you healed those born blind and the lepers by my permission, and when you brought forth the dead by my permission; and when i restrained the children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came into them with clear proofs and the disbelievers among them said. this is nothing but evident magic."

On the other hand Prophet Muhammad PBUH was explicitly mentioned in the Quran 4 times while the Virgin Mary PBUH the mother mother Jesus was mentioned 8 times and has a complete surah (chapter) named after her.

One on occasion Allah SWT said in surah al-Imran ayah 145

My bad, i was in a rush. thanks

Hi Certainclarity,

Thanks for your explanations of the various words.

I was simply making the correction of "word" instead of "world" in the verse, as CreepingSharia repeated it above:

"(remember) when the angels said Oh Mariyam (mary)! verily, Allah gives you glad tidings of the word (Be - and he was! i.e. Jesus, the son of Mariyam) From his name will be the Messiah Jesus the son of Mariyam held in honor in this world and the hereafter., and will be one of those who is close to Allah."

3:45 Yusuf Ali: Behold! the angel said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

3 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

It could also mean that Jesus had a human father and that Mathew and Luke were mistaken.

Hi Son,

Quote: It seems that Jesus refered to Himself as the son of man. Yeah, it's confusing, If He called Himself the son of God, or the son of Mary we would either have something to argue about, or agree, but "the son of man", coming from a virgin birth with no need of a man...If I figure it out I'll let you know.

Response: --- In the Quran Jesus is always referred to as the 'son of Mary' and to call Himself the Son of Man, seems to say He is from 'mankind,' or human.

Where the birth is first recorded the wording is interesting in Luke 1:

34 Then Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I do not know a man?"

35 And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be 'called' the Son of God."

Notice: --- That Holy One (who is without sin), --- will be CALLED the Son of God.

--- It doesn't really say that Jesus 'was' the Son of God, but from that time on He would be CALLED the Son of God.

However, if the Word, who was with God in the beginning, who was CALLED God in John 1:1 --- who came from heaven, and indwelt Jesus who was CALLED the Son of God, --- then you have the invisible Word from heaven, indwelling the physical Jesus on earth, --- which is what the comparable verse in the Quran says about the relationship of the Word, and Jesus. Surah 3:

45. Behold! the angel said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary,

An interesting thing is that another verse says this in 2 Corinthians 5:

19 "God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself."

--- Here we have the Word that came from God to indwell Jesus (who was human, but without sin.) --- The name would be Christ Jesus. --- Christ which means Messiah, and Jesus that means Savior

So the Word was Christ, and 'God was in Christ' reconciling the world unto Himself.

--- So we have a human Jesus (without sin) --- and the divine Word from God, indwelling the human Jesus, (who was the son of Mary, the son of 'mankind.')

--- That might make it more complicated, --- and there is more, but I won't go too far into it. --- It gives this well known prophecy in Matthew 25:

31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.

32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;

36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

--- You can read the rest of it but it says, "When the SON OF MAN comes," (it doesn't say He comes to earth, but He will come to the place of Judgment, and judge the nations of mankind.)

There is no denying He refers to His days on earth, "When I was hungry, you gave me food." --- Here He is exalted to the position of Judging us all --- and He identifies with us by the name, --- THE SON OF MAN.

--- Sorry, One more verse from Hebrews 2:

9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone."

--- So Jesus lived among men, taught them to follow Him and live righteously before God, and at the end, --- He is the Judge of mankind.

8 hours ago, andres said:

It could also mean that Jesus had a human father and that Mathew and Luke were mistaken.

No I do not think so. The word son of Man, or son of Adam, is repeated in Bible and Gospels a lot. This is only the translation which is confusing the main Aramaic or Hebrew words are vivid. They mean son of human.

5 hours ago, 6Roman6Catholic6 said:

I am not that smart, this stuff is very confusing to me. Christianity says one thing Islam says another. I was just trying to find a middle ground. 

Well I think it is not that confusing. We all know that Jesus is the son of Mary. So this is vivid. And Mary is a human. So Jesus is also son of human. He is from mankind.

But Jesus can not be Allah or incarnation of Allah. This is also vivid. Look at it this way :

Sun is a three dimensional and a huge object. Mirror is a cleaned and smooth object which can reflect the image of sun.

What do you see in the mirror !? You see sun in the mirror. Is really sun in the mirror !?

No but in fact what you are seeing is a two dimensional image of sun. Never can sun itself be in the mirror !

Sun is Allah and the righteous ones, prophets are the mirrors. Jesus is a mirror too. In fact we and all the creation are all manifestations of Allah. Manifestations whose existence relies on Allah.

But the mirror of those great souls like Jesus are cleaned and smoothed by Allah himself abundantly so that they have become the best manifestations of Allah in the universe. They are the mediates between earth and sky like the beams of light which carry the energy and existence from sun and convey the existence to us. Without sun we die. Without sun there would be no beam of light too.

Never can we get near the sun and take the energy from it directly, we are weak. We are in need of those beams of light.

We call this the perfect human. Human is made and it is capable to become a representative of Allah in all the universe. Not because of it's body, but because of it's soul. A soul that is a gift from Allah. And we believe the perfect human should always exist on the earth. And we believe nowadays this is Mahdi (the twelfth imam) the most perfect human living on earth covertly. Mahdi who is from saint Peter and Ali. And there are signs referring to the twelfth imam in the Torah and Gospel and the revelations of John. And he will emerge for the last revolution against the corrupted leaders of Ishmael and Israel tribe just near the return of Jesus.

This is why some Muslims believe some of the apocalyptic expressions of the "son of Man" mentioned by Jesus (who is usually called the son of God in the gospels) are in fact referring to the twelfth imam who will accompany Jesus.

Edited by maes

Hi Maes

One shall not look directly at the sun. Looking at the sun in a mirror is just as bad for your eyes. The sun is so distant that it appears two-dimentional, mirror or no mirror, but if you look at yourself in a mirror, what you see is clearly three-dimentional.

If Jesus was not the result of an intercourse between a man and a woman, nobody knows what kind of a being he really was. Since we have got no name for such a being, we invent some. That God and Human could have common ofspring was a normal belief in many religions 2.000 years ago, the offspring naturally being partly divine. Believing in the Virgin birth, would mean believing Jesus was of divine origin. But how and in what way, Christians have debated from the very beginning. I find it strange that Muhammed believed in a Virgin birth, but not in the divinity of Jesus.

Quote: Believing in the Virgin birth, would mean believing Jesus was of divine origin. But how and in what way, Christians have debated from the very beginning. I find it strange that Muhammed believed in a Virgin birth, but not in the divinity of Jesus.

Andres, since you are a critic, and not a believer in Scripture, you naturally don't understand spiritual things.

The Holy Spirit of God was 'breathed into Adam,' and he became a 'living being.' --- The Holy Spirit of God was 'breathed into Mary,' and Jesus became a 'living being.' --- As we have been saying, Son of Man, means that Jesus was of human origin, born from mankind --- but miraculously, by the 'breath of life.' The Holy Spirit of God. Jesus was human, but without sin. He was a Holy Vessel, that the Holy Spirit and the Word could indwell.

Quote: "I find it strange that Muhammed believed in a Virgin birth, but not in the divinity of Jesus."

--- That shouldn't be too surprising, because I believe the same thing. --- I believe in the humanity of Jesus, and the deity of Christ.

Where you contradict yourself is when you say you don't believe the trinity, --- but it is from the faulty doctrine of trinity that the idea comes that Jesus was God, or that Jesus was of deity. --- So, I guess you have confused yourself.

Like many other Christians I do not believe that the books in the Bible were written by infallible men. Contradictions in show they were not. This may be a problem for you, but not for me. We had the discussion a couple of months ago, and when you ran out of arguments you just stated that you followed the right path and I followed the wrong path. Period.

Confusion? I do not believe trinity is correct, but I have got no better explanation to what the relation between God, Jesus and the Ghost is. I can live with this, comforting me with that even the Pope may not know the full secret. I am sure you do however but I do not envy you your knowledge.

Your say that you and Muhammed believe in the deity of Christ but not in the divinity of Jesus. Confusing? Yes!

Very simple to understand if you read the Scripture. It says in John 1:

1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

So the Word was Deity

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word from heaven didn't 'change into flesh,' as the Word was invisible, and could not be seen. However, the Word indwelt the human body of Jesus and revealed Himself (the Word) to mankind, speaking through Jesus. --- The name Jesus means Savior, .and the name Christ means Messiah, so the Personage that the Word indwelt was called Jesus Christ. --- Jesus was human, but without sin, and Christ, the Word, was divine.

I should clarify one thing in the above statement. --- We believe there is one 'Almighty God.' --- Yet the Word was called God in John 1:1.

In the Greek it is explained in the Greek words, in John 1:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (Theov), and the Word was God (Theos).

2 He (the Word) was in the beginning with God (Theov).

I asked my Greek Teacher what the difference was and He said "The Word was God (Theos)," --- in this world, representing Almighty God (Theov). --- But that all Manifestations of God on earth, are subordinate to Almighty God.

--- That may add confusion, --- but there is one 'Almighty God' who can have as many Manifestations or angels, serving Him in heaven and on earth as He chooses, and some are called God, --- but He is still Almighty God over all of His Creation.

1 hour ago, placid said:

I should clarify one thing in the above statement. --- We believe there is one 'Almighty God.' --- Yet the Word was called God in John 1:1.

In the Greek it is explained in the Greek words, in John 1:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (Theov), and the Word was God (Theos).

2 He (the Word) was in the beginning with God (Theov).

I asked my Greek Teacher what the difference was and He said "The Word was God (Theos)," --- in this world, representing Almighty God (Theov). --- But that all Manifestations of God on earth, are subordinate to Almighty God.

--- That may add confusion, --- but there is one 'Almighty God' who can have as many Manifestations or angels, serving Him in heaven and on earth as He chooses, and some are called God, --- but He is still Almighty God over all of His Creation.

hello placid,

By we do you mean you personally believe in one almighty god? As this isnt the general view of a christian, or is it? and answer my message!! 

salam

On Wednesday, June 01, 2016 at 9:30 PM, 6Roman6Catholic6 said:

In the Quran it says Al Masih which means outmost annoited and that is a name of God because he has the most butiful names...so even Quran calls Jesus God...its just their hadits which have made them believe something else...the Quran does not Deny the Holy Spirit as God...

God bless you and Christ is our true king

Hi Jafar Moh,

Quote: By 'we' do you mean you personally believe in one almighty god? As this isnt the general view of a christian, or is it? and answer my message!!

Response: --- All Christians believe there is One God, only One God, but God has Manifested Himself in different Personages. --- However, the trinitarians try to explain that the Manifestations of God are co-equal with God, so Muslim teaching is that Christians have three gods.

There can be only One God, --- and Almighty God, who created the universe, is too GREAT to enter our planetary system. --- His approaching Presence would burn us to a crisp. --- Also God's realm is spiritual, so God has Manifested Himself through other spiritual beings. --- This is why the Word (Logos, the creative power of God), could be in the world that was created through Him, but could not be seen. --- So Jesus was the physical body that the Spiritual Word indwelt, as I said above.

There is a verse that speaks of the Manifestations of God in 1 John 5:

7 "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one."

The trinitarians might like to claim that as 'one god' --- but they are one in harmony, as they work together --- notice the order, God (the Father), the Word, the Holy Spirit. these three are the 'Witnesses' in heaven, and 'Manifestations' from heaven that have come to earth. They are pure and holy and they are Spiritual beings, therefore, they cannot be seen by men

And I want to show you what it says in the Quran, which explains the same thing in Surah 4:

171 O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning God save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - God is only One God.

--- Notice it says that Jesus was a Messenger of God, --- and His Word (which He (God) conveyed unto Mary, --- and a Spirit from Him (the Holy Spirit.) --- So it mentions the same three Manifestations of God as in 1 John 5:7.

--- But notice that Jesus was not one of the three, as the trinitarians suggest, --- but it was 'the physical form of Jesus' that was God's Messenger on earth.

--- It says, "Don't say three" God is only One God.

It says again in the Quran in Surah 3:

45 Behold! the angel said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God;"

--- You see, the Word was 'conveyed unto Mary' --- and her Son was called Christ Jesus. --- The Word (Christ) who was the Messiah who indwelt Jesus, --- and Jesus whose name means Savior.

There is only one Almighty God, and He directs the Universe and all things in it, but He uses many angels and Manifestations in doing it.

By the way, I have never found the message you wanted me to answer, --- so I guess you will have to ask again, sorry.