Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
6Roman6Catholic6

What is the Islamic view on the Bible/Israel?

Rate this topic

I am under the general impression that Muslims view the bible as either corrupted or wrongly interpreted by Jews and Christians. Most of what I know, I learned from Wikipedia. Many people in the western media seem to portray Islamic culture as underdeveloped and violent. I personally feel their is some truth to this reality. What Assyrians, Copts, and Maronites go through at times seems awful. But, I can't overlook the Violence in the Judeo-Christian scripture. This is a command from Moses in the Torah, " so kill all the boys and all the women who have had intercourse with a man" Numbers 31:17. This is an actual statement from Moses in the Torah. Moses ordered his military commanders to kill the native inhabitants of Canaan (Palestine). The Judeo-Christian God seems far more violent than the God of the Quran. Do Muslims see the reestablishment of Israel as a prerequisite of the coming of the Kingdom of God? 

Edited by 6Roman6Catholic6