TahaFunder

Cycling for the Message of Imam Hussain: URGENT

Rate this topic

Brother Hamza Brahimi is cycling from Paris to Tokyo to carry the peaceful message of Islam and Imam Hussain (a.s).

He is now in China and has run out of resources. His crowdfunding project is ending in 3 days and is now 53% successful. If he does not hit 100% of his target, his crowdfunding project will fail, and he won't get any of the funds raised through TahaFunder. 

Help him to raise enough money to be able to continue his journey to Tokyo. To learn more about him and his project visit: 

http://www.tahafunder.com/projects/his-challenge-is-ours-his-dream-is-ours-his-example-is-to-defend/

HumanBrother_pushHimOn.jpg

Please contribute and share this project with anyone who might be interested in donating to this cause. Only 3 days left!

9 hours ago, TahaFunder said:

Help him to raise enough money to be able to continue his journey to Tokyo. To learn more about him and his project visit: 

http://www.tahafunder.com/projects/his-challenge-is-ours-his-dream-is-ours-his-example-is-to-defend/ 

Please donate now. It would be a shame if his goal is not met.  £1 = $1.46 

Good news! I received an email that members sent donations and the brother reached his goal. Thanks, everyone. :) 

On 04/06/2016 at 2:51 AM, hameedeh said:

Good news! I received an email that members sent donations and the brother reached his goal. Thanks, everyone. :) 

Many thanks for your kinds support ever since we launched. Yes Alhamdulillah the project was successful and he is in Japan now. He will soon send an update about how his journey went.

Regards

I was born into shiism...and i grew up listening to my Dad talk about the sacrifices of The Holy Prophet of God and his most exalted Ahlul bayt....but Imam hussein's sacrifices make me shed tears!!!...when i think of him,i think of A figure that stood up against #injustice,#tyrany and #oppressors!!!...Imam Hussein(AS) was the perfect example of selfless leadership. My love for him suddenly began to grow the last friday before Ramadan.i could not explain it.i bought a tesbiya with the colour green because it reminded me of him....and recently i have started writing a book in which i titled ''A LETTER TO IMAM HUSSEIN(AS)''....one day, i will take it to Karbala and give it to him. #MANSHA Allah.