Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member

YAS! I'm so glad you asked this question.

Please also give meaning to the following verse:

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِنْ دَابَّةٍ ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ

(Quran 42.29) And from His signs He created the heavens and the Earth; and the land animals that He scattered in BOTH of them (heavens and Earth); And He is capable of gathering them (in one place) if He wishes. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Barkaat said:

.What does Islam has to say about life on other planet...

well, Allah is the Rab-ul-Aalameen (the Universe)

Muhammad is rehmat-ul-alameen (mercy to the universe)

Interpret it as you please :)

26 minutes ago, Mariama said:

Please also give meaning to the following verse:

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِنْ دَابَّةٍ ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ

(Quran 42.29) And from His signs He created the heavens and the Earth; and the land animals that He scattered in BOTH of them (heavens and Earth); And He is capable of gathering them (in one place) if He wishes. 

wsalam , the land animals in the ayat refer to all animals located on this planet , scattered in heaven and earth refers to sky and the earth , for example , birds can nest on the land and can also fly in the sky , if that makes any sense whatsoever :):ws: 

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, sharinganMahdi said:

if that makes any sense whatsoever  

Wsalam,

Aha makes sense. So ok the verse I quoted has nothing to do with the topic discussed. But it is intriguing to think that there are other creations of God being tested like we are. Do Ahlul Bayt(3) speak of this subject at all?

10 minutes ago, Mariama said:

Wsalam,

Aha makes sense. So ok the verse I quoted has nothing to do with the topic discussed. But it is intriguing to think that there are other creations of God being tested like we are. Do Ahlul Bayt(3) speak of this subject at all?t

Yes ahlulbayt (as) have referenced certain species similar too humans who are being tested , one of them is the Jinn and this is also backed up by the Quran , but their is a famous narration from imam sadiq (as) which i'm going to paraphrase since I cannot find the exact narration at the moment in which he states that their are over 12,000 different species similar too humans who believe that they are the only intelligent beings existing in their universe , and in another similar narration he stated 5000 , and in another it was 14 , and in some he stated 7 , the number in the narrations vary but they do confirm that their maybe some other intelligent life forms out there going through their own trials and tribulations similar too us , or the imams (as) may have been talking about past creations which were similar to humans , inshallah I will find the narration and post it on here , in the name of ,Muhammad and his pure progeny :ws: 

• Forum Administrators
33 minutes ago, sharinganMahdi said:

inshallah I will find the narration and post it on here

Does this help?

On 23 December 2015 at 6:07 AM, ahmadalihaider said:

Do " aliens " exist??

Yes, they do exist not only as evidenced in the quoted verses but in other narrations too. It has been narrated that Allah the Most Exalted has created many worlds other than our own on which various creatures exist. They all had an Adam (the first creature of their kind) and will all be resurrected. All of these creatures in all different worlds are obligated to have knowledge of Muhammed and his pure household (peace be upon them), obey their rules and befriend them.

Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) has said: “Surely Allah has created twelve thousand worlds, each of those worlds is greater than the seven heavens and the seven earths. None of (those) worlds thinks that Allah has got any other world (than them), and I am Allah’s Huja (guardian) over them." (al-Bihar Chapter 15, Hadith no. 1)
Imam Muhammed al-Baqir (peace be upon him) has said: "Surely Allah had created in the earth - since He created it - seven worlds; they (the creatures who live on it) were not from the children of Adam; He created them from the surface of the earth, then He placed them on it one after another with its world. Then Allah, the Mighty, the Great, created Adam, the father of mankind, and created his progeny from him”

(al-Bihar Chapter 28, Hadith no. 1)

Jaber bin Yazid has once said (what it means): “I asked Abu Jafar (peace be upon him) about the verse: “Were We then fatigued with the first creation? Yet are they in doubt with regard to a new creation” (50:15) then He said: Oh Jabir the interpretation of this verse is that when Allah the Most Exalted has ceased this creation and this world to exist, and dwelt the people of paradise in paradise and those of hell fire in hell fire, Allah will create a new world other than this world, and new creation (without reproduction) to worship and glorify Him, ……. Do you suppose that Allah has created this single world and He has not created any other beings apart from you. Yes, by Allah, He has created a thousand thousand worlds and a thousand thousand Adams and you are in the last of those worlds.”

(al-Bihar Chapter 28 Hadith no. 2)
(And many more please refer to: al-Bihar Chapter 15 Hadith no. 2, 5 and 6 and al-Bihar Vol 54 Hadith no. 9

asa,

they are nur, nur can be in more than one place at once. 12,000 earthlike planets and countless non earth like planets they are present on, imam sadiq as indicated that imam hussayn as leads the forces of good on all planets, in a karbalah like struggle. imam sadiq as was seen descending from the heaveans in one riawayah that indicates they do physical travel in space as well. they were 1,000,000 mupti-verses before this one and nur-i-muhammad was hujjat o each, the difference with our mupti-verse as others had qiyamat, and our planet is that the nur became flesh, and walked among us.

• Moderators

@Mariama

اَفَعَیِیۡنَا بِالۡخَلۡقِ الۡاَوَّلِ ؕ بَلۡ ہُمۡ فِیۡ لَبۡسٍ مِّنۡ خَلۡقٍ جَدِیۡدٍ ﴿ 
(50:15) Did We, then, become worn out by the first creation? Not at all; but they are in doubt about a fresh creation.18

Edited by starlight
  • Forum Administrators
15 minutes ago, starlight said:

@Mariama

اَفَعَیِیۡنَا بِالۡخَلۡقِ الۡاَوَّلِ ؕ بَلۡ ہُمۡ فِیۡ لَبۡسٍ مِّنۡ خَلۡقٍ جَدِیۡدٍ ﴿ 
(50:15) Did We, then, become worn out by the first creation? Not at all; but they are in doubt about a fresh creation.18

@Chaotic Muslem the study Qu'ran commentary refers to one interpretation of the above being with reference to resurrection.

• Advanced Member

@starlight I have to agree with @Haji 2003 that verse is related to Gods capability of resurrection. Without commentators the language is also telling. 

@allsayyidsareahlulbayt! (What's up with your name dude) I've only had a glimpse at this Ahlul bayt are nur idea so excuse my ignorance.. everything is possible for Allah but technically speaking how do Ahlul Bayt achieve this(I don't know what to call it) fluidity in worlds, transcendence?. How can one accept that^ without believing they must be non-human or another form, nur? What's nur? Do we have it? Why doesn't God just send those creations a messenger from within themselves? If Ahlul bayt are nur and human do they struggle with the worldly trials as we do? Do they get judged? Should we still aspire to be like them? Can you provide more hadeeths on this? Also, verses from the Quran that support. Not intended to deviate off topic but at this point Ahlul bayt are made to seem like alien-form anyway. Is this why people worship Imam Ali? Crazy ideas. Little knowledge :/ 

Edited by Mariama
  • Advanced Member

i also like to use the very first verse from Al-Fatiha. which translated from 3arabiyya is something like :bismillah: Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds

i bolded the word worlds bc that means he sustains them all. to me this means not just the atmosphere and the astrophysics of the planet and it's gravitational area. but it's environment and life, intelligent or not

As for aliens there is this quote that i like. but i forgot who said it. it goes something like this. whether there are aliends or there are not aliens. both are equally terrifying.

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, Mariama said:

@CreepingSharia there is no word for world(s) in bism Allah alrahman alraheem

It is the part after that, that i am talking about

ٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ

Edited by CreepingSharia
  • Veteran Member
10 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

@Chaotic Muslem the study Qu'ran commentary refers to one interpretation of the above being with reference to resurrection.

The verse and the narrations are clearly stating that humans are not so impossible to replace by other creation if Allah wills.

Did We fail in the first creation?

Was it too tedious for Allah to create the first creation? No

But they are in confusion over a new creation.

Rather they - humans- will be replaced with newer creation. 
Humans existence is not central to the existence of the universe ... it is just the over pride and arrogance that makes someone think this way.
and this revelation came to answer those who were surprised about the idea of resurrection : how can anyone redo the already done and gone humans. bodies that turned to dust and bones that decayed
When we have died and have become dust, [we will return to life]? That is a distant return."

• Basic Members

Can u elaborate what exactly  do u mean by ::  That we are The last of those worlds..../// secondly had read somewhere  don't know the authenticity that  Prophet Mohammed [PBUH]..at the time of Meeeaj has visited all other worlds.

• 2 weeks later...