Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shah asghar

ahle sunnah love for ahle bayat

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

:salam: 

What's reffered to as sunnism is the Sunnah of the rasool pbuh and sahabis even if they're corrupt, what's reffered to as Shiism is the Sunnah of the rasool pbuh and his progeny who never showed any signs of fallibility. You choose.

Salam.

Edited by Ali Hamieh

6 hours ago, shah asghar said:

my name is shah i am a sunni muslim from london uk  i am love with the ahle bayat AS and think i am coming shia in my ways .. can i still follow sunna and be the lover of the ahle bayat A.s 

It is of course the very important first step to love Ahlulbayt, as you do. But if you are seeking the truth and looking at your religion and your next life in a serious manner, then you will have to do more research and find out how much the Holy Prophet (s) wants you to love Ahlulbayt and follow them, and in what manner does he want you to do so. 

We, your Muslim brothers and sisters, can you help you with that information but that depends on how much you want it. You choose, tell us, and we are more than glad to help you as much as we can. :)