Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
roya1b100d

Arabic Learning?

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone,

I have an issue with learning Arabic. I was being tutored by a Syrian woman from my church but its getting too expensive to pay for. I am in school and don't work, for now living off the wife's income until I'm finished with school in a year. Is there any good free or moderately priced program, tutor service, etc. I can use? I still am learning the alphabet and am starting with modern standard but for speaking want to learn the levantine dialect. 

3 hours ago, roya1b100d said:

Salaam everyone,

I have an issue with learning Arabic. I was being tutored by a Syrian woman from my church but its getting too expensive to pay for. I am in school and don't work, for now living off the wife's income until I'm finished with school in a year. Is there any good free or moderately priced program, tutor service, etc. I can use? I still am learning the alphabet and am starting with modern standard but for speaking want to learn the levantine dialect. 

If you want something free then try using applications which teaches these languages. For instance you can use Rosetta Stone, if you want to use it for PC (windows os) I can give you download links+ crack so it would be free :D.