Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Asalamu Ailakum,

There has something that has been bothering me for quite some time about Muslims in general. Which is about all the stories where when some Western cartoonist decided that they want to draw a caricature to make fun of the prophet Muhammad (pbh) and then Muslims all around the world go insane over it. To the point where they want to kill this person and some times hold signs where they want his or her blood. 

Its just like with Charlie Hebdo who got shot and killed along with six other cartoonists for the cartoons they made of the prophet Muhammad (pbh). 

Why do Muslims have to go to such violent extents to try and defend their prophet when some one makes fun of them. Its like the infamous book The Satanic verses which discussed three verses that are said to be spoken out of the prophet's toungue but not form Allah which makes them false and the whole Muslim world was in upheavel because of it. So many violent demonstrations happened because of it, the West and middle eastern relationships were getting worse, Ayotallah Khomeni himself issued a fatwa to assassinate the man who wrote the book and other associated with it who were actually killed. 

Now I'm sure that most of you don't agree with what these Muslims did but I ask as to why does it happen in the first place. Christians barely do anything about it (maybe since they have no choice since they have already lost their momentum in the west and just have to accept it if they want more followers) but we have to go to the point as to kill these people for making fun of our religion when they in fact do the same thing about every other one. 

perhaps we should react peacufully through demonstrations or just confront that what they are saying is wrong since these people are trying to address some issues about islam through animation instead of words so that it can catch our eye and we can discuss how to deal with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric muhalla said:

Asalamu Ailakum,

There has something that has been bothering me for quite some time about Muslims in general. Which is about all the stories where when some Western cartoonist decided that they want to draw a caricature to make fun of the prophet Muhammad (pbh) and then Muslims all around the world go insane over it. To the point where they want to kill this person and some times hold signs where they want his or her blood. 

Its just like with Charlie Hebdo who got shot and killed along with six other cartoonists for the cartoons they made of the prophet Muhammad (pbh). 

Why do Muslims have to go to such violent extents to try and defend their prophet when some one makes fun of them. Its like the infamous book The Satanic verses which discussed three verses that are said to be spoken out of the prophet's toungue but not form Allah which makes them false and the whole Muslim world was in upheavel because of it. So many violent demonstrations happened because of it, the West and middle eastern relationships were getting worse, Ayotallah Khomeni himself issued a fatwa to assassinate the man who wrote the book and other associated with it who were actually killed. 

Now I'm sure that most of you don't agree with what these Muslims did but I ask as to why does it happen in the first place. Christians barely do anything about it (maybe since they have no choice since they have already lost their momentum in the west and just have to accept it if they want more followers) but we have to go to the point as to kill these people for making fun of our religion when they in fact do the same thing about every other one. 

perhaps we should react peacufully through demonstrations or just confront that what they are saying is wrong since these people are trying to address some issues about islam through animation instead of words so that it can catch our eye and we can discuss how to deal with it. 

These are not just animations but slander, false accusations and meant for diverting people all across the world.  At one hand, western media speaks about freedom and at other hand they just violate other's right.  Our Prophet ( SAAWW) is more to us than our lives, we are indebted to him because of his teachings. And to tell the truth, whole world now acknowledges that he was best of all as mentioned in the book where it He  (pbuhhp ) was as first among all the best 100 famous personalities.  If a single man speaks on international level against Israel's atrocities no one dare to speaks including European countries but if a single mischieveous cartoonist is killed whose intent is to breed enmity among Europeans and Muslims, Everyone stands on its toes to condemn such a noble action to put a devil to end. Why you guys just accept what western media teaches you, it looks to me as if it's dictator nanny and whole Europe says what that nanny feeds them with.  Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

W/s

While I agree Muslims shouldn't react so aggressively about it the way they do, those artists are massive morons. Why on earth would you intentionally demean and disparage a figure, revered by billions, in a world where baby-killing thugs (ISIS) do the best they can to capture and kill any one they consider an infidels. Aren't they aware of the possible repercussions that their disgusting actions could entail? For all we know, because of those cartoons, a radical might have decided to kill a random Christian half the world away.

I have zero sympathy for them. 

 

Edited by Vestige
language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2016 at 1:53 PM, Vestige said:

W/s

While I agree Muslims shouldn't react so aggressively about it the way they do, those artists are massive morons. Why on earth would you intentionally demean and disparage a figure, revered by billions, in a world where baby-killing thugs (ISIS) do the best they can to capture and kill any one they consider an infidels. Aren't they aware of the possible repercussions that their disgusting actions could entail? For all we know, because of those cartoons, a radical might have decided to kill a random Christian half the world away.

I have zero sympathy for them. 

 

They know the risks and that's why their doing it. So that they can show the truth in their perspective to the local populace, then to the national and then to the international so that they can do something about it and then solve the issue. 

They do the same thing for Jesus, Buddha, Moses but none of the other religions bats an eye or if they complain they do it peacefully. While we have to put up signs where they'll burn in hell, want their blood, and then some terrorist group goes and kills them. 

That is not what Islam should stand for but so many of them are willing to do it in this way. Not all of course, I remember when the movie "The innocence of Muslims" came out it got heavy criticism for its false portrayal of Islam and the prophet Muhammad (pbh). 

And Muslims came to capitol hill fighting back at in peacefully in a giant protest. 

There is a glimmer of hope but a small one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2016 at 1:15 PM, Danish14 said:

These are not just animations but slander, false accusations and meant for diverting people all across the world.  At one hand, western media speaks about freedom and at other hand they just violate other's right.  Our Prophet ( SAAWW) is more to us than our lives, we are indebted to him because of his teachings. And to tell the truth, whole world now acknowledges that he was best of all as mentioned in the book where it He  (pbuhhp ) was as first among all the best 100 famous personalities.  If a single man speaks on international level against Israel's atrocities no one dare to speaks including European countries but if a single mischieveous cartoonist is killed whose intent is to breed enmity among Europeans and Muslims, Everyone stands on its toes to condemn such a noble action to put a devil to end. Why you guys just accept what western media teaches you, it looks to me as if it's dictator nanny and whole Europe says what that nanny feeds them with.  Lol 

Actually there are many that speak against Israel's actions. They get criticism but so does everything else. A sect. of Judaism the ultra orthodox Jews even disagree with the state of Israel. Including others like Bernie Sanders himself and Cristino Ronaldo. 

Those cartoonists insult every religion and political stand. That's what a caricature is about, mocking since there is a problem with it. 

They believe in freedom of speech for everyone since there are things that are just plain wrong and things that aren't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Eric muhalla said:

They know the risks and that's why their doing it. So that they can show the truth in their perspective to the local populace, then to the national and then to the international so that they can do something about it and then solve the issue. 

They don't have the right to complain if they expected the outcome. 

And you don't 'show the truth' by painting repulsive caricatures that offends half the worlds population, baka. 

58 minutes ago, Eric muhalla said:

They do the same thing for Jesus, Buddha, Moses but none of the other religions bats an eye or if they complain they do it peacefully. While we have to put up signs where they'll burn in hell, want their blood, and then some terrorist group goes and kills them. 

That is not what Islam should stand for but so many of them are willing to do it in this way. Not all of course, I remember when the movie "The innocence of Muslims" came out it got heavy criticism for its false portrayal of Islam and the prophet Muhammad (pbh). 

Yes, I agree. There's no point in flagging 'burn in hell' signs because...why state the obvious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric muhalla said:

Actually there are many that speak against Israel's actions. They get criticism but so does everything else. A sect. of Judaism the ultra orthodox Jews even disagree with the state of Israel. Including others like Bernie Sanders himself and Cristino Ronaldo. 

Those cartoonists insult every religion and political stand. That's what a caricature is about, mocking since there is a problem with it. 

They believe in freedom of speech for everyone since there are things that are just plain wrong and things that aren't. 

Eric there is no offence between us but let's just understand what freedom is :)

There was once a great politican might be American who said: "Your freedom ends where my nose begins".

Mocking is actually not a right coz it's not different from humiliation and insult. Those who make caricature of revered personalities for mocking are doing a crime by humiliating and hurting others by making such cartoons about whom they have no knowledge. So, they might bypass European law but they can't bypass natural law and you know when someone humiliate you or me, he will not expect from either of us a bucket of flowers. And if someone thinks like that then there is none more stupid than him.

Secondly,  what is US government doing to stop Isarel's settlements laid on the foundation of blood of Palestinian people?

 

Edited by Danish14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For people who ask why we don't allow images of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS let me say something.  Look at what has happened to Prophet Issa AS(jesus), Buddha and other religious figures.  Jesus is placed on fashion accessories, put on candles and tattoos.  Buddha is a garden decoration for people who want to seem "zen" and Hindu gods and goddesses are put on "hipster" shirts for those that want to be seen as cultural.  It's degrading and disrespectful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, CreepingSharia said:

For people who ask why we don't allow images of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS let me say something.  Look at what has happened to Prophet Issa AS(jesus), Buddha and other religious figures.  Jesus is placed on fashion accessories, put on candles and tattoos.  Buddha is a garden decoration for people who want to seem "zen" and Hindu gods and goddesses are put on "hipster" shirts for those that want to be seen as cultural.  It's degrading and disrespectful.

Are you in favour or against caricatures?  I look to your id and it leads me in delimma about you? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vestige said:

His avatar isn't a caricature though..

His id mentions "creepingsharia" leads me to think that if he is not against discriminating religions they why he or she has kept such id? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danish14 said:

CreepingSharia means? 

I don't understand it's idea may be I misunderstood.

Yes i am against caricatures.  As for my name, there are a lot of people who are against Islam and antiMuslim who say that Muslims have infiltrated USA government and are slowly creeping sharia into society. So i named myself CreepingSharia, as a way to mock them and what is there to be scared of in sharia.  My way of trying to have funny name like PartyTilFajr on tumblr

Edited by CreepingSharia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CreepingSharia said:

Yes i am against caricatures.  As for my name, there are a lot of people who are against Islam and antiMuslim who say that Muslims have infiltrated USA government and are slowly creeping sharia into society. So i named myself CreepingSharia, as a way to mock them and what is there to be scared of in sharia.  My way of trying to have funny name like PartyTilFajr on tumblr

Lol, agreed on your opinion that real Sharia is a blessing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...