Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Aoa,

What is mut'taa? is this true that mut'taa is permissible in shia islam? this is very controversial topic and i have always wanted to discuss it with some, though it is a bit embarrasing, but i just want to know about it's history. this is a question which meakes me speechless in discussions. why is mut'ta allowed in shia'ism? this can lean to prostitution? have this ever been used for prostitution? i dont wanna hurt anyone's feelingS, just discussion.thanks

1 hour ago, Um-e-Farwa said:

Aoa,

What is mut'taa? is this true that mut'taa is permissible in shia islam? this is very controversial topic and i have always wanted to discuss it with some, though it is a bit embarrasing, but i just want to know about it's history. this is a question which meakes me speechless in discussions. why is mut'ta allowed in shia'ism? this can lean to prostitution? have this ever been used for prostitution? i dont wanna hurt anyone's feelingS, just discussion.thanks

To be very simple it's allowed the Quran says its allowed it was always allowed but the second caliph omar banned it and no its does not lead to prostituation with muta there is rules and conditions with muta you always think of abiding bye Allah (swt) rules and not feed into your animal desires its a mercy from Allah (swt) so zina is not committed 

2 hours ago, Um-e-Farwa said:

Aoa,

You can search shiachat and there are numerous forums on muta, its proof, laws and rules, etc. 

Hope it hepls.

It's funny how there are literally 100000 threads posted every week about mutah. 

Mutah is temporary marriage and perfectly legal in Shia Islam. There are rules though. 

43 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

It's funny how there are literally 100000 threads posted every week about mutah. 

Mutah is temporary marriage and perfectly legal in Shia Islam. There are rules though. 

There is no such thing as shia islam just people in the religion of islam that are shia 

3 hours ago, SYEDRAZAALI said:

You can search shiachat and there are numerous forums on muta, its proof, laws and rules, etc. 

Hope it hepls.

Very good advice.

I'd recommend that the OP does this and if there are unanswered issues, you come back and open a more specific thread. In the meantime, this one is locked.

To avoid any doubt, this is more to do with stopping us going around in circles than shutting down debate.

Please refer to the topic Mutah is Halal.