Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
von Lohengramm

Inspiring Documentaries on Allamah Ṭabātabā'ī [ra]

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

:salam:

I was planning on posting this in March to commemorate Allamah’s birth, but never got around to it. And I finally finished watching this documentary recently, so I thought I’d share it out to anyone who doesn't know much about his personal life.

Allamah abātabā'ī (may Allah bless his pure soul), as we best know him, was the author of Tafsīr Al-Mīzān – perhaps the greatest Qur'ānic exegesis in recent centuries. This documentary focuses on his early life and family, his lengthy educational career, his later years, as well as his personality and relations with others. I think everyone (for those who haven’t seen it already) should watch to learn more about this great personality - very inspiring! 

[Comes in seven parts, each lasting between 26-33 mins]

Guest silasun

I really recommend young students looking for inspiration to get their act together to read about the life of Allamah and his studies and look into the documentary. A big wake up call (although with my levels of memory.... I needes quite a few of those lol).

Edited by silasun