Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaMan14

Question to Sunni Brothers

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, (patience) said:

Ok, but are the scholars on both sides are so illiterate that they can't define the arm struggle on both sides, that its "jihad" or "holy war (harb al muqaddasun)"! So that the lives of volunteers & brainwashed can be saved, and the people who have labeled all his sunni shia jihad are more literate than them ! Unfortunately. 

label it whatever you want - how does that change anything???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (patience) said:

Ok, but are the scholars on both sides are so illiterate that they can't define the arm struggle on both sides, that its "jihad" or "holy war (harb al muqaddasun)"! So that the lives of volunteers & brainwashed can be saved, and the people who have labeled all his sunni shia jihad are more literate than them ! Unfortunately. 

http://www.sistani.org/english/archive/25036/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2016 at 0:59 PM, shiaman14 said:

Neither did it confirm. You were very specific about whose killings you were against so it was worth mentioning the rest of the innocent victims of islamic terror.

Thank you for observing, and you were very specific about Sunni terrorists, so now what? It's amazing how people can ignore themselves.

On 5/24/2016 at 0:59 PM, shiaman14 said:

I could several conclusions from this. Any or all from the list below:

  1. You fear retaliation from the fanatics so you stick with shias because we are not terrorists.
  2. You sympathize with them and do your part by attacking us online.
  3. You support them and are part of their online warfare propaganda machine.
  4. You don't care for them but find shias to be easy targets.
  5. You feel their cause is justified so you leave them alone
  6. You dont see them as an Islamic problem.
  7. You are okay with the shia killings and enslavement of Yazdis
  8. You hate shias more than you hate the terrorists so you spend time on ShiaChat saving us from ourselves.
  9. You dont agree with their methods but agree with their objectives.
  10. Only good shia is a dead shia so Go ISIS!!!

I am not worried about what you could conclude, I was only worried about what you would conclude. If you don't conclude anything, then good you're starting to learn not to jump to conclusions. If you conclude one of those or conclude that it must be at least one of those then thanks again for proving my point.

On 5/24/2016 at 0:59 PM, shiaman14 said:

But it does mostly originate from Sunni Islam. From Eastern Indonesia to Western Africa, there are a multitude of terror groups and all claim to be Sunni. I am name a few if you like.

If you want to count and compare go ahead.

On 5/24/2016 at 0:59 PM, shiaman14 said:

I have heard this before. Khawarij and Shias are the same? Who do we do takfir against? Last I checked, we are not going around blowing up ourselves and others all over the world. Could this be your bias against us talking?

How can you say I am jumping to conclusions when this topic was up for 1 week and no Sunni responded?

Read again, I said the Khawarij and Imami shia theology have the same mentality of literalness and disregard of context. One demands perfection and any perceived disobedience as kufr, the other demands obedience to perceived perfection and any perceived disobedience as kufr.

So, because no one responds in a week your 2 cents of a conclusion becomes a gold bar? Thanks once again for proving my point.

On 5/24/2016 at 0:59 PM, shiaman14 said:

I feel insulted because they are ruining the good name of the Prophet. Denmark wouldnt draw cartoons of the Prophet with bombs exploding if it were not for these terrorists.

The picture I am painting is that Sunnis are not doing enough to counter the scourge of terrorism. I am not sure why you are so angry about it. Question still stands - what is the Sunni world doing to stem the rise of terrorists. Burying head in the sand seems to be the only answer to-date.

You are being very specific about what sunni's do

On 5/24/2016 at 0:59 PM, shiaman14 said:

Again, how can you say I am jumping to conclusions when this topic was up for 1 week and no Sunni responded?

Unbelievable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, GreatChineseFall said:

Thank you for observing, and you were very specific about Sunni terrorists, so now what? It's amazing how people can ignore themselves.

I am not worried about what you could conclude, I was only worried about what you would conclude. If you don't conclude anything, then good you're starting to learn not to jump to conclusions. If you conclude one of those or conclude that it must be at least one of those then thanks again for proving my point.

If you want to count and compare go ahead.

Read again, I said the Khawarij and Imami shia theology have the same mentality of literalness and disregard of context. One demands perfection and any perceived disobedience as kufr, the other demands obedience to perceived perfection and any perceived disobedience as kufr.

So, because no one responds in a week your 2 cents of a conclusion becomes a gold bar? Thanks once again for proving my point.

You are being very specific about what sunni's do

Unbelievable

And yet again, you have nothing valuable to add to the actual discussion so all you can do is point fingers at me and say, "Look at ShiaMan14 - all he does is jump to conclusions."

Damn straight I jump to conclusions. My conclusions to-date:

  • People like you will talk around in circles rather than answer any questions
  • Islamic Terrorism is VERY SPECIFICALLY a SUNNI problem that is negatively impacting all other peace loving sects within Islam and ethnicities/races/countries outside of Islam.
  • For a variety of reasons, refuse to recognize their theology breeds terrorists. Based on the variety of ethnicities that compromise ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaida, etc this is not specific to a particular group but a systemic problem.
  • Plenty of Sunnis are more obsessed about mutah than worried about the terrorists in their midst.

If I was cynical, I would question the dearth of virgins amongst Sunnis that is leading them to kill themselves to get some but I am not cynical.

Question from Shia: What are Sunnis doing to counter Islamic terror.

Response from Sunni: You are jumping to conclusions.

Perhaps it is time some Sunnis jumped to conclusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How ironic that once I named Muslims only, you quckly jumped to say that I should denounce any killings but when you name Sunni's only you dont see it as a problem and try to defend it by saying that it "mostly" originates from sunni's. Even if that were true, aren't Muslims "mostly" affected too? The biasness baffles and once again thanks for confirming that.

20 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Damn straight I jump to conclusions.

Thanks for confirming once again, let me jump to some conslusions:

Nobody likes to discuss with people who jump to conclusions

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, GreatChineseFall said:

How ironic that once I named Muslims only, you quckly jumped to say that I should denounce any killings but when you name Sunni's only you dont see it as a problem and try to defend it by saying that it "mostly" originates from sunni's. Even if that were true, aren't Muslims "mostly" affected too? The biasness baffles and once again thanks for confirming that.

Thanks for confirming once again, let me jump to some conslusions:

Aren't Muslims "mostly" affected by Muslims terrorists? Yes, shias are "mostly" affected by Sunni terrorism.

You suffer from ostrich syndrome where by you think the problems dont exist because you bury your head in the sand.

59 minutes ago, GreatChineseFall said:

Nobody likes to discuss with people who jump to conclusions

Basically, you are saying no Sunni likes to discuss with the rest of the world because the rest of the world is suffering at the hands of Sunni terrorists.

 

ostrich-sand.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24 mei 2016 at 5:35 PM, shiaman14 said:

and they pray 5 times a day (arms folded), have the same slogan as Saudi on their flags and claim to be following the correct path.

So my question stands - what have you done to counter them?

Absolutely nothing. I also do not feel called to do anything, i think the Shia should try arming themselves better against ISIS. Good luck with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 7:39 PM, hasnain ajani said:

I curse sunni because sunnis accept the killers of shehzadi zehra (sa) and shehzade mohsin (as) as their khalifas

are you sure?? please quote a reliable or authentic shia/sunni narration on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dutch002 said:

Absolutely nothing. I also do not feel called to do anything, i think the Shia should try arming themselves better against ISIS. Good luck with that.

Thanks for making my point.

Shias are beating ISIS in Syria and Iran much to the chagrin of the wahabis.

What about when the terrorists destroy the WTCs or the bombings in France and Belgium? No action needed there too I suppose.

These 2 pages are a great reflection on the Sunni malaise round countering the fundamentalism that seems rampant in their midst.

Last I checked, the Prophet was rehmat-al-Alameen (Mercy to Universe) and not irhabi-al-Alameen (terrorist to the Universe). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Thanks for making my point.

Shias are beating ISIS in Syria and Iran much to the chagrin of the wahabis.

What about when the terrorists destroy the WTCs or the bombings in France and Belgium? No action needed there too I suppose.

These 2 pages are a great reflection on the Sunni malaise round countering the fundamentalism that seems rampant in their midst.

Last I checked, the Prophet was rehmat-al-Alameen (Mercy to Universe) and not irhabi-al-Alameen (terrorist to the Universe). 

Have you seen the middle east poll, most of them support Isis. That's why they don't do anything toward them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Have you seen the middle east poll, most of them support Isis. That's why they don't do anything toward them.

I would have thought that the Sunnis on ShiaChat would be more centered but there I go concluding things again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last I checked, the Prophet was rehmat-al-Alameen (Mercy to Universe) and not irhabi-al-Alameen (terrorist to the Universe). 

 

Why are you trying to associate Muhammed saw with ISIS? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dutch002 said:

Why are you trying to associate Muhammed saw with ISIS? 

Errrr, I am disassociating the Prophet with ISIS since our Prophet was not a terrorist and they are.

Why are you associating with them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Errrr, I am disassociating the Prophet with ISIS since our Prophet was not a terrorist and they are.

Why are you associating with them?

Clearly i'm not, you are the one calling ISIS muslims and that they got the idea of terrorism from the Sunnah of Muhammed saw. You called terrorism islamic just 2 scrolls up.

 

"Islamic Terrorism is VERY SPECIFICALLY a SUNNI problem that is negatively impacting all other peace loving sects within Islam and ethnicities/races/countries outside of Islam."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dutch002 said:

Clearly i'm not, you are the one calling ISIS muslims and that they got the idea of terrorism from the Sunnah of Muhammed saw. You called terrorism islamic just 2 scrolls up.

 

"Islamic Terrorism is VERY SPECIFICALLY a SUNNI problem that is negatively impacting all other peace loving sects within Islam and ethnicities/races/countries outside of Islam."

Well, ISIS says "la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah" so doesn't that make them Muslims? Furthermore, we are absolutely sure they are not Shia. So what other choice it left???

Brushing the problem under the rug, will not make it go away.

If you dont believe they are Muslims, then you should say as such not just on ShiaChat but their forums as well. Whether you like it or not, there is a problem and denial seems to be the only response coming from the Sunnis.

  • Boko Haram (Nigeria)
  • Al-Shabab (Kenya, Somalia, Sudan)
  • Al-Qaida (INTL)
  • ISIS (MIddle East)
  • Al-Nusra (Middle East)
  • Taliban (Afghanistan)
  • Taliban (Pakistan)
  • Anjunam Sipah-e-Sahaba (ASS) (Pakistan)
  • Laskar-e-Jhangvi (Pakistan)
  • Al-Maunah (Malaysia)
  • Jemaah Islamiyah Islamist

The above are just a small subset of 'Muslim' terror groups. Am I correct in assuming you are denouncing them as Muslims and condemning their actions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2016 at 7:14 PM, shiaman14 said:

So we have several Sunnis on ShiaChat and I think it is a great thing.

Some of the Sunnis ask great, thought-provoking questions; others not so much but as Shias, we welcome all.

We get asked some really dumb questions and some very smart questions.

This may have been asked before but can any Sunni reading this answer this simple question - What have you done to stop the terrorism that is being spread in the name of Sunni Islam? What specifically in the Sunni doctrine creates terrorists?

 

what shia has done to stp bashar alasad first of all ? or help iraqi people in fullujah?

as muslims you should know that nothing as terrorism should be blamed on islam or any sect of it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GreatChineseFall " You proved my point. Thanks for confirming. thanks for proving my point and confirming " 

@aansoogas " you got a reliable hadith? narrations? whats the grading bro seriously? " 

--- haha im just playing. Although as far as what I read on this thread it has been like that. But i'd like to thank @GreatChineseFall and @islam_mercy for at least contributing something to the discussion rather then keeping quiet.

however...

as controversial as @shiaman14's statements are; he isn't wrong about what he's asking. I really was interested by his point " Why aren't prominent sunni scholars condemning these killings " because our ayatollahs both ( khamanei and sistani) condemned the killing of innocent-- and more specifically issued a fatwa near the time of the 2014 Mosul takeover by ISIS that we should protect our sunni brothers.

Moreover, it's also interesting to note that throughout the years of bombings, our ayatollahs never issued a fatwa for protection and defense during engagement in battle, but once a sunni-majority city in Iraq ( Mosul) was taken over by ISIS, he issues a fatwa to protect sunni people? hmm..
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fai said:

what shia has done to stp bashar alasad first of all ? or help iraqi people in fullujah?

Wait - I just checked. Shias are in the middle of freeing Fallujah from ISIS.

2 hours ago, Fai said:

as muslims you should know that nothing as terrorism should be blamed on islam or any sect of it .

as a person with a brain, I am going to blame terrorism on the people who are perpetuating it namely the wahabi/salafi fundamentals who practice a certain brand of Islam which leads me back to my original statement of what is being done by the Sunni community to stop this cancer. There is nothing controversial about it. As brother @Jafar moh pointed out, Sistani and Khamenei have spoken out against it, where is the Sunni equivalent of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31 May 2016 at 4:55 PM, shiaman14 said:

Thanks for making my point.

Shias are beating ISIS in Syria and Iran much to the chagrin of the wahabis.

What about when the terrorists destroy the WTCs or the bombings in France and Belgium? No action needed there too I suppose.

These 2 pages are a great reflection on the Sunni malaise round countering the fundamentalism that seems rampant in their midst.

Last I checked, the

On 1 June 2016 at 7:18 PM, shiaman14 said:

Well, ISIS says "la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah" so doesn't that make them Muslims? Furthermore, we are absolutely sure they are not Shia. So what other choice it left???

Brushing the problem under the rug, will not make it go away.

If you dont believe they are Muslims, then you should say as such not just on ShiaChat but their forums as well. Whether you like it or not, there is a problem and denial seems to be the only response coming from the Sunnis.

  • Boko Haram (Nigeria)
  • Al-Shabab (Kenya, Somalia, Sudan)
  • Al-Qaida (INTL)
  • ISIS (MIddle East)
  • Al-Nusra (Middle East)
  • Taliban (Afghanistan)
  • Taliban (Pakistan)
  • Anjunam Sipah-e-Sahaba (ASS) (Pakistan)
  • Laskar-e-Jhangvi (Pakistan)
  • Al-Maunah (Malaysia)
  • Jemaah Islamiyah Islamist

The above are just a small subset of 'Muslim' terror groups. Am I correct in assuming you are denouncing them as Muslims and condemning their actions?

Gangs of the People of the Truth

2.       Companies of the Churasani Pioneer

3.       Battalions of the Lord of the Martyrs

4.       Noble Movement of Hezbollah

5.       Hezbollah Battalions

6.       Companies of Peace

7.       Corps of the Loyal Promise

8.       Bader Organization – Military Wing

9.       Brigade of Omar ibn Yasser

10.   Brigade of Assad Allah el Raleb

11.   Brigade of the Promised Day

12.   Battalions of the Supporters of Elhaja

13.   Battalions of the Sacred Defense

14.   Brigade of Elkariya

15.   Companies of Alzahra

16.   Brigade of Zu Elfakar

17.   Brigade of the Guarantors of Zainab

18.   Companies of the Supporters of the Belief

19.   Brigade  Al Muntazir

20.   Badar Special Groups

21.   Brigade of Abu Elfader Elabbas

22.   Movement of Al Jihad and al Bina

23.   Companies of the Public Defense

24.   Battalions of the Shiite Brigade

25.   Hezbollah the Rebels

26.   Battalions of the Anger

27.   Brigade of the Youths With Missions

28.   Hezbollah Battalions of the Missing Imam

29.   Battalions With the Direction of the Message

30.   Ashura Companies

31.   Battalions of Malek Elashtar

32.   Elabdar Movement

33.   Battalions of the Imam Ali

34.   Army of the Muktar

35.   Public Draft

36.   Elhamad Brigade

37.   Brigade of the Existing Imam

38.   Eladiat Brigade – Special Guard

39.   Movement of the Loyal Supporters of Allah

40.   Brigade of the 5th Special Guard

41.   Army of Elkarar

42.   Combat Division of Abba  

just a few Shiite terrorist groups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Wisdom007 said:

just a few Shiite terrorist groups

you may have missed a subtle difference. Almost of the ones listed above are militia groups working in conjunction with the Iraqi Army to rid Iraq of ISIS...but those are just details.

Hezbollah could be the only one legitimate on the list but all they do is defend Lebanon from Israel but then you could be a fan if Israel because they are BFF with Saudi.

BTW - thanks for the cut'n'paste from the ClarionProject website founded by Raphael Shore - a Canadian-Israeli film writer, producer, and rabbi.  You should cite your sources.

Edited by shiaman14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Wisdom007 said:

just a few Shiite terrorist groups

" The newspaper, which is published in London and funded by Saudi Arabia, says the crimes of these groups are no less horrific than those of the Islamic State " is an excerpt from this article

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/iran-supporting-more-100-shiite-terror-groups-report

hm.. took me 12 seconds to find really. Reading this article would be as accurate as a sunni guy reading Usul al-Kafi... they won't really abide by it either.

How certain are you wisdom007 that every single one of these 'terrorist' groups are committing atrocities just like ISIS? Every search about them take me to the same article.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wisdom007 said:

but see those are immediately condemned by senior clerics and their likes. And even the article said that the killings were in retaliation to the ISIS bombings. 

So let me get this:

  • ISIS does something, you dont say anything
  • Shias retaliate - you condemn them
  • Shia scholars and leaders condemn both ISIS and those seeking revenge, you dont say anything
  • Shia ask you to say something against the terrorists and you cite examples of shia revenge killings.

Makes total sense. Thanks for proving my point yet again.

This started as a simple question - what is being done to counter the militancy that seems to exist in parts of Sunnism? Nothing as is quite apparent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jafar moh said:

" The newspaper, which is published in London and funded by Saudi Arabia, says the crimes of these groups are no less horrific than those of the Islamic State " is an excerpt from this article

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/iran-supporting-more-100-shiite-terror-groups-report

hm.. took me 12 seconds to find really. Reading this article would be as accurate as a sunni guy reading Usul al-Kafi... they won't really abide by it either.

How certain are you wisdom007 that every single one of these 'terrorist' groups are committing atrocities just like ISIS? Every search about them take me to the same article.

Your clever......for the minority Shiites 

 

14 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

but see those are immediately condemned by senior clerics and their likes. And even the article said that the killings were in retaliation to the ISIS bombings. 

So let me get this:

  • ISIS does something, you dont say anything
  • Shias retaliate - you condemn them
  • Shia scholars and leaders condemn both ISIS and those seeking revenge, you dont say anything
  • Shia ask you to say something against the terrorists and you cite examples of shia revenge killings.

Makes total sense. Thanks for proving my point yet again.

This started as a simple question - what is being done to counter the militancy that seems to exist in parts of Sunnism? Nothing as is quite apparent.

No that's your weird way of thinking and brushing everyone under the same carpet, it's what the west does, read the news, they don't differentiate between Shiite and Sunni 

 

so 2 wrongs make a right, you can retaliate but we Sunnis cannot, great

i hate Isis, but I don't need to be vocal about it, they know they ain't loved, it's only the minority that likes them

 

shias retaliate against the Sunni minority, that's big of Shiites isn't it, 2 wrongs making a right again, you need to rethink

many Muslim scholars in their thousands condemn Isis also, it's not our fault that you have limited knowledge or understanding 

I already said I hate Isis they don't represent 0.001% of Muslims, do you want me to keep playing the record over and over??.......quite boring actually just like your threads

try starting from your own side maybe you will get somewhere, Shiites working in tandem with Usa when it invaded Iraq ........you didn't exactly fight back did you, you welcomed them with open arms, Sunnis didn't hence the beginning of Isis 

 

rather it it should be YOU who apologises for the weak sect you are who cannot even defend your own people when the kafir came and locked you up in Abu ghraib and tortured you, and yet you will still blame Sunnis 

what a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Wisdom007 said:

Your clever......for the minority Shiites 

 

No that's your weird way of thinking and brushing everyone under the same carpet, it's what the west does, read the news, they don't differentiate between Shiite and Sunni 

 

so 2 wrongs make a right, you can retaliate but we Sunnis cannot, great

i hate Isis, but I don't need to be vocal about it, they know they ain't loved, it's only the minority that likes them

 

shias retaliate against the Sunni minority, that's big of Shiites isn't it, 2 wrongs making a right again, you need to rethink

many Muslim scholars in their thousands condemn Isis also, it's not our fault that you have limited knowledge or understanding 

I already said I hate Isis they don't represent 0.001% of Muslims, do you want me to keep playing the record over and over??.......quite boring actually just like your threads

try starting from your own side maybe you will get somewhere, Shiites working in tandem with Usa when it invaded Iraq ........you didn't exactly fight back did you, you welcomed them with open arms, Sunnis didn't hence the beginning of Isis 

 

rather it it should be YOU who apologises for the weak sect you are who cannot even defend your own people when the kafir came and locked you up in Abu ghraib and tortured you, and yet you will still blame Sunnis 

what a joke

Horrible way of talking... you don't make any sound points especially when you speak like that. Get off your high horse, and don't forget the thread was a question, that hasn't been answered yet.

27 minutes ago, Wisdom007 said:

 

shias retaliate against the Sunni minority, that's big of Shiites isn't it, 2 wrongs making a right again, you need to rethink

 

What? Are you kidding me? Either I am not understanding what you're saying here or you're implying that just because it's a sunni minority, it's ' big of shiites ' to retaliate. I really hope I'm just not getting what you meant here.

 

27 minutes ago, Wisdom007 said:

many Muslim scholars in their thousands condemn Isis also, it's not our fault that you have limited knowledge or understanding 

 

i really haven't seen it much. not a refutation, just genuinely havent seen it much. Who doesn't condemn ISIS? the problem is that if we have more sunni scholars in extremely high positions, them not voicing their opinions more about ISIS leads everyone to believe anything. Obviously they dont have to voice anything, nor am I implying they accept it, but knowing that it is a sunni majority of muslim extremists who carry out these acts, a famous sunni scholar letting people know that's not what sunni's do would be really cool.

 

27 minutes ago, Wisdom007 said:

rather it it should be YOU who apologises for the weak sect you are who cannot even defend your own people when the kafir came and locked you up in Abu ghraib and tortured you, and yet you will still blame Sunnis 

LOL. honestly, you are in no position to talk about a weak sect. just saying.

Edited by Jafar moh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jafar moh said:

Horrible way of talking... you don't make any sound points especially when you speak like that. Get off your high horse, and don't forget the thread was a question, that hasn't been answered yet.

Horrible way of talking?, try checking home first in here and see how they talk

anyway like I said you Shiites supported the kafirs when they invaded, could you not topple saddam yourselves? Same with Isis you need kafir support hence the question is just like kafirs are asking......"why don't Sunnis condemn Isis "

 

10 hours ago, Jafar moh said:

What? Are you kidding me? Either I am not understanding what you're saying here or you're implying that just because it's a sunni minority, it's ' big of shiites ' to retaliate. I really hope I'm just not getting what you meant here.

 

i really haven't seen it much. not a refutation, just genuinely havent seen it much. Who doesn't condemn ISIS? the problem is that if we have more sunni scholars in extremely high positions, them not voicing their opinions more about ISIS leads everyone to believe anything. Obviously they dont have to voice anything, nor am I implying they accept it, but knowing that it is a sunni majority of muslim extremists who carry out these acts, a famous sunni scholar letting people know that's not what sunni's do would be really cool.

 

LOL. honestly, you are in no position to talk about a weak sect. just saying.

You are weak sect from day 1, Isis came on your watch and they made thousands of Iraqi Shiite soldiers look weak when they spread, remember it was only with kafir air power that you have started to make progress, on your own you are weak and just talk

like I said we don't need no scholar to apologise, we don't need to say anything, they were spawned from your weakness not defending against kafirs

simple as that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Wisdom007 said:

No that's your weird way of thinking and brushing everyone under the same carpet, it's what the west does, read the news, they don't differentiate between Shiite and Sunni 

so 2 wrongs make a right, you can retaliate but we Sunnis cannot, great

i hate Isis, but I don't need to be vocal about it, they know they ain't loved, it's only the minority that likes them

shias retaliate against the Sunni minority, that's big of Shiites isn't it, 2 wrongs making a right again, you need to rethink

many Muslim scholars in their thousands condemn Isis also, it's not our fault that you have limited knowledge or understanding 

I already said I hate Isis they don't represent 0.001% of Muslims, do you want me to keep playing the record over and over??.......quite boring actually just like your threads

easy tiger. I must have touched a nerve. You are repeating things in the same post. Why so edgy?

I am not for a second condoning the retaliation by the shias. Most of us are above that but there are some who have lost so much that they resort to vengeance even though it is not permitted. See, we speak the truth and dont shy away from it.

I went through this entire 'boring' thread and you have not said anything about ISIS (pro nor con). Your first post was to provide a list of Shia Terror Organizations when really they are saving Sunnis in Fallujah and Mosul from ISIS.

So I will repeat my question again - you like trolling shias but are you specifically trolling salafi and wahabi sites telling them the errors of their ways? If not, why not?

17 hours ago, Wisdom007 said:

try starting from your own side maybe you will get somewhere, Shiites working in tandem with Usa when it invaded Iraq ........you didn't exactly fight back did you, you welcomed them with open arms, Sunnis didn't hence the beginning of Isis 

Ah and here it is - justification for ISIS. Yes, I apologize for that and I offer you my sincerest condolences on the untimely deaths of your brothers Syed Rizwan Farook & Umar Mateen.

Coincidentally, wasn't it the Dictator of Saudi Arabia who first invited the USA to the Holy Lands to save their behinds from Saddam Hussain. I suppose you will blame that on Shias too.

17 hours ago, Wisdom007 said:

rather it it should be YOU who apologises for the weak sect you are who cannot even defend your own people when the kafir came and locked you up in Abu ghraib and tortured you, and yet you will still blame Sunnis 

what a joke

Again you are being so irrational that you are losing all sense of reality. The Abu Ghraib prison held Baathists mostly and they were mostly Sunnis.

 

7 hours ago, Wisdom007 said:

You are weak sect from day 1, Isis came on your watch and they made thousands of Iraqi Shiite soldiers look weak when they spread, remember it was only with kafir air power that you have started to make progress, on your own you are weak and just talk

like I said we don't need no scholar to apologise, we don't need to say anything, they were spawned from your weakness not defending against kafirs

simple as that

Once again - overemotional and under intelligent you are. No one is asking to apologize for them but to condemn them. Even you are defending them. Oh they were abused by kaffirs so decided to kill everyone else but the kaffirs.

Massive fail dude at your feeble attempts but keep trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Wisdom007 said:

Horrible way of talking?, try checking home first in here and see how they talk

anyway like I said you Shiites supported the kafirs when they invaded, could you not topple saddam yourselves? Same with Isis you need kafir support hence the question is just like kafirs are asking......"why don't Sunnis condemn Isis "

 

You are weak sect from day 1, Isis came on your watch and they made thousands of Iraqi Shiite soldiers look weak when they spread, remember it was only with kafir air power that you have started to make progress, on your own you are weak and just talk

like I said we don't need no scholar to apologise, we don't need to say anything, they were spawned from your weakness not defending against kafirs

simple as that

 

:salam: Brother,

2 major flaws in your argument.

1) You need to check your facts. Shias didn't invite US to attack Iraq. It was George W Bush (who happened to be an ally of Saudi & other Sunni dominated Middle Eastern countries) that attacked Iraq. Did Saudi threaten/warn US for the same?

2) If US are kafirs and taking their help (as per your logic) is so bad then can you tell us the historical background of the formation of a country called Saudi Arabia? What role did Britain & US play in the formation of Saudi Arabia?

 

Question asked by brother @shiaman14 in the OP is in a completely different context which you need to relax and revisit. Just my 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, yam_110 said:

:salam: Brother,

2 major flaws in your argument.

1) You need to check your facts. Shias didn't invite US to attack Iraq. It was George W Bush (who happened to be an ally of Saudi & other Sunni dominated Middle Eastern countries) that attacked Iraq. Did Saudi threaten/warn US for the same?

2) If US are kafirs and taking their help (as per your logic) is so bad then can you tell us the historical background of the formation of a country called Saudi Arabia? What role did Britain & US play in the formation of Saudi Arabia?

 

Question asked by brother @shiaman14 in the OP is in a completely different context which you need to relax and revisit. Just my 2 cents.

1) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Chalabi he sided with bush, I suppose he wasn't Shia was he

2) your both on the same boat wahabi and Shia ......no difference at all and then you want an apology from us Sunni??

your 2 cents are worthless if you don't read history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

easy tiger. I must have touched a nerve. You are repeating things in the same post. Why so edgy?

I am not for a second condoning the retaliation by the shias. Most of us are above that but there are some who have lost so much that they resort to vengeance even though it is not permitted. See, we speak the truth and dont shy away from it.

I went through this entire 'boring' thread and you have not said anything about ISIS (pro nor con). Your first post was to provide a list of Shia Terror Organizations when really they are saving Sunnis in Fallujah and Mosul from ISIS.

So I will repeat my question again - you like trolling shias but are you specifically trolling salafi and wahabi sites telling them the errors of their ways? If not, why not?

Ah and here it is - justification for ISIS. Yes, I apologize for that and I offer you my sincerest condolences on the untimely deaths of your brothers Syed Rizwan Farook & Umar Mateen.

Coincidentally, wasn't it the Dictator of Saudi Arabia who first invited the USA to the Holy Lands to save their behinds from Saddam Hussain. I suppose you will blame that on Shias too.

Again you are being so irrational that you are losing all sense of reality. The Abu Ghraib prison held Baathists mostly and they were mostly Sunnis.

 

Once again - overemotional and under intelligent you are. No one is asking to apologize for them but to condemn them. Even you are defending them. Oh they were abused by kaffirs so decided to kill everyone else but the kaffirs.

Massive fail dude at your feeble attempts but keep trying.

Isis is your nightmare not ours we have said they are wrong and unislamic and they only are in power in war torn countries like Iraq, they have little or no influence in major Sunni Muslim countries, this shows how much you know about majority Sunni Muslims 

yes the Wahhabis called Usa but then you also followed suit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Chalabi, you seem to have a selective memory or is it intentional?

like you said MOSTLY, not all so there was Shia also too in that prison, but you will bypass a few Shiites for the greater good

it's as simple as that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wisdom007 said:

Isis is your nightmare not ours we have said they are wrong and unislamic and they only are in power in war torn countries like Iraq, they have little or no influence in major Sunni Muslim countries, this shows how much you know about majority Sunni Muslims 

yes the Wahhabis called Usa but then you also followed suit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Chalabi, you seem to have a selective memory or is it intentional?

like you said MOSTLY, not all so there was Shia also too in that prison, but you will bypass a few Shiites for the greater good

it's as simple as that

Oh well, if it is on Wikipedia, then it must be true.

Your wahabi brothers have set the precedent to call Western powers to help fight Saddam; Chalabi merely followed suit. But of course people like you always have double standards.

No one is looking for you to apologize nor help the Shia. All I am asking is that while you are okay with trolling shias on shiachat, are you doing the same on wahabi sites telling them the errors of their ways.

By the look of things, all you and your like have done is defend them. And while you think this is a shia problem, France, Belgium, USA, UK will disagree with you based on your brothers committing acts of terrorism there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wisdom007 said:

Isis is your nightmare not ours we have said they are wrong and unislamic and they only are in power in war torn countries like Iraq, they have little or no influence in major Sunni Muslim countries, this shows how much you know about majority Sunni Muslims 

yes the Wahhabis called Usa but then you also followed suit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Chalabi, you seem to have a selective memory or is it intentional?

like you said MOSTLY, not all so there was Shia also too in that prison, but you will bypass a few Shiites for the greater good

it's as simple as that

" Isis is your nightmare not ours " Guess that answers itself then, doesn't it @shiaman14? ISIS is detrimental to any true muslim in the world, if you want to sit on the bench for this one Wisdom be my guest, but don't come in here ragging on politics and " weak sects" where you yourself have no idea what ISIS is doing to your entire sect. ISIS gave sunni Islam the worst name possible, and I would think you would have the responsibility of showing yourself to be better.

Doesn't really seem like you are. good day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It shows either you don't know or you are deliberately are avoiding the truth, it's not just on wiki, like I said learn real history

 

and then you carry on and say "chalabi  merely followed suit"?? What is it? Are you confused?

remember I wrote Shiites and wahabies called kafirs, you don't even know what's true or not but are merely trying be intelligent....."trying"

this says a lot about you

why are you bothered about wahabi sites? Answer your own first

exactly what I said you call kafirs you join kafirs and you listen and take whatever kafir give you and you label your own brethren the same as kafirs do, if that's your way then alhamdulillah keep it up but be careful you don't follow them the whole way

3 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Oh well, if it is on Wikipedia, then it must be true.

Your wahabi brothers have set the precedent to call Western powers to help fight Saddam; Chalabi merely followed suit. But of course people like you always have double standards.

No one is looking for you to apologize nor help the Shia. All I am asking is that while you are okay with trolling shias on shiachat, are you doing the same on wahabi sites telling them the errors of their ways.

By the look of things, all you and your like have done is defend them. And while you think this is a shia problem, France, Belgium, USA, UK will disagree with you based on your brothers committing acts of terrorism there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...