Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
saeid tavakoli

Which countries have the most sexual immorality??

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, saeid tavakoli said:

salam

We faced the world with the  nudity culture and immorality so Which countries do you think have the greatest immoralities and which countries is more suitable to muslim life and comfortable to live in, in this sense?:)

Anywhere without God fearing people is pretty much screwed for Muslims. I would say teenager life is the most critical point for a Muslim's life these days, as they dont know enough about their religion, but others can point the finger at them for all the controversial things about Islam people complain about. So avoiding places where teens have lost all faith is best, which is pretty much everywhere especially for Shias. However strong faith will help us pull through, I believe muslims countries (Not Saudi Arabia) is best.

Well Mykonos-Greece (based on my own opinion) have the most nudity culture, it is an island where homosexuals as well as straight people go to and people there walk nude on the street and have some very very inappropriate parties and events. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/trevor-martin/the-ultimate-gay-destinat_b_3895296.html

and Amsterdam as well, everything that is Haram is permitted there.

In India some areas are becoming extremely corrupt, like Goa for instance, they are being drawn to the psychedelic music and LSD drugs. And well... many many more.

Edited by yasahebalzaman.313

I think Iran is probably most suitable for Muslims. I am skeptical because I have seen what happens in other Muslim and eastern countries. But most of women wear such big chadors and they spend so much time worshipping in shrines. Immorality is probably low there.

I heard a hadith that a cruel and oppressive tyrant will never rule over the land of Qum. The oppression is bigger danger than immorality. There is so much oppression and injustice everywhere. 

1 hour ago, saeid tavakoli said:

salam

We faced the world with the  nudity culture and immorality so Which countries do you think have the greatest immoralities and which countries is more suitable to muslim life and comfortable to live in, in this sense?:)

I think western Europe have the greatest immoralities from my point of view.

Salam aleykum.

Honestly I think everywhere, due to globalisation, and media. Just because a country appears to be God fearing doesn't mean people don't engage in haram things. My theory is in some cases people like to rebel so the more religious a country is, there may be people who are very tempted into doing the opposite-at least in private or when they go to the west and believe they have more freedom. Whereas in the west it appears more immoral-yet more people are encouraged towards morality as a result of immorality. Take in U.S lots of people are converting to Islam, namely hispanic community is one of the largest (not that they are immoral-but it is an example of one of the largest growing muslim communities currently). So everywhere has it's pros an cons. 

Edited by Parastoo27

2 hours ago, saeid tavakoli said:

salam

Its everywhere in the world, its just a matter of what is in the public eye vs what is done behind closed doors.

Every country on the planet regardless of how religious the govt. may be has the same problems regarding sex.

3 hours ago, rkazmi33 said:

I think Iran is probably most suitable for Muslims. I am skeptical because I have seen what happens in other Muslim and eastern countries. But most of women wear such big chadors and they spend so much time worshipping in shrines. Immorality is probably low there.

I heard a hadith that a cruel and oppressive tyrant will never rule over the land of Qum. The oppression is bigger danger than immorality. There is so much oppression and injustice everywhere. 

not true brother. Iran was formerly known as the Paris of Asia and a lot goes on behind closed doors which is best left unsaid.

I actually found Iraq to be better than Iran in that way.

8 hours ago, saeid tavakoli said:

salam

:salam:

I believe the countries with the most number of children born out of family can be the best nominees, look at following pictures:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

This is the report of world family map from worldfamilymap.ifstudies.org/2015/ and  www.childtrends.org  and here is the download link for the full PDF report:

http://www.childtrends.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015-39WorldFamilyMap2015.pdf

On page 20 you can find this figure. 

Based on this report Colombia wins the nudity prize. :D 

:ws:

3 hours ago, Hidaren said:

:salam:

I believe the countries with the most number of children born out of family can be the best nominees, look at following pictures:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

This is the report of world family map from worldfamilymap.ifstudies.org/2015/ and  www.childtrends.org  and here is the download link for the full PDF report:

http://www.childtrends.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015-39WorldFamilyMap2015.pdf

On page 20 you can find this figure. 

Based on this report Colombia wins the nudity prize. :D 

:ws:

That's really not a good indicator considering many women will have abortions, especially in shame cultures in the East. Pre-marital sex is very common in East Asia, but they choose to abort if they have an unplanned pregnancy while South Americans as Catholics abhor abortion and it's often illegal in those countries.

5 hours ago, alidu78 said:

I think western Europe have the greatest immoralities from my point of view.

From one of the countries there:

100% of French women say they have been sexually harassed while using public transportation:

http://www.ozy.com/acumen/100-percent-of-french-women-are-harassed-on-public-transport/60636

17 French ex-ministers launch campaign against harassment of women:

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/05/15/465760/France-exministers-harassment

This is too sad and funny that such vohoush in these countries are sermonize others about human and women's rights!

Edited by kamyar

Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to "Which countries have the most sexual immorality in the Media?" Maybe that's the question the OP was originally heading towards.

Its very safe to assume that all countries regardless of religion/legal system/morals have people engaging in things they shouldn't be engaging in. Doesn't have to just be sex. It can be gambling, deceit, corruption, etc.. Its really got nothing to do with current times because its been going on since shortly after the appearance of Man.

Moral of the story is that there is temptation everywhere we go but it falls upon us to actively choose whether or not we engage in that sin. I doubt there is a country on this planet that the devil has not attempted to tempt us in.

2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

not true brother. Iran was formerly known as the Paris of Asia and a lot goes on behind closed doors which is best left unsaid.

I agree that Iraq is better but that's probably because of the war that is going on in Iraq, people have more fear of God. Still, Iranian women are very modest. Government can force women to wear chadors but they cannot force women to change their behavior. Women in rural areas of Pakistan also wear chadors but there is a big difference between their hijab and Iranian women's hijab. 

44 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

I agree that Iraq is better but that's probably because of the war that is going on in Iraq, people have more fear of God. Still, Iranian women are very modest. Government can force women to wear chadors but they cannot force women to change their behavior. Women in rural areas of Pakistan also wear chadors but there is a big difference between their hijab and Iranian women's hijab. 

not to belabor the point, but have you ever taken a connecting flight from Doha, Dubai or Istanbul to Tehran? You will be amazed at what women wear until just before their land in Tehran when they just put on a long coat and headscarf that covers half the head.

I am not judging them nor any one else.

All I am saying is hijab cannot be forced upon anyone. As Rouhani said recently, "You can't force people into janah".

Edited by shiaman14

On ۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۷ ه‍.ش. at 4:47 PM, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Well Mykonos-Greece (based on my own opinion) have the most nudity culture, it is an island where homosexuals as well as straight people go to and people there walk nude on the street and have some very very inappropriate parties and events. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/trevor-martin/the-ultimate-gay-destinat_b_3895296.html

and Amsterdam as well, everything that is Haram is permitted there.

In India some areas are becoming extremely corrupt, like Goa for instance, they are being drawn to the psychedelic music and LSD drugs. And well... many many more.

and also "tel avive"

834231_486.jpg

834333_553.jpg

834591_618.jpg

834662_754.jpg

834663_702.jpg

On ۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۷ ه‍.ش. at 8:34 PM, shiaman14 said:

this is not true brother,majority of iranian people are pious in this sense, you're exaggerating.

3 hours ago, saeid tavakoli said:

this is not true brother,majority of iranian people are pious in this sense, you're exaggerating.

I am only stating what I saw. It is what it is.

You can tell the difference when you fly to Iraq / Iran from an international destination.

56 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I am only stating what I saw. It is what it is.

You can tell the difference when you fly to Iraq / Iran from an international destination.

so i suggest u to visit baghdad!

Edited by saeid tavakoli

On ۱۳۹۵/۲/۲۷ ه‍.ش. at 11:34 PM, allsayyidsareahlulbayt! said:

asa,

sexual deviance is everywhere even iran, ie north terhan, the casperian shia, but even in qum and mashad just more low key.

the worst places for it our thailand, brazil, the carribean, .

sexual deviance in iran as compared with other countries is close to zero.

Edited by saeid tavakoli

For me the best place to live is probably lebanon as im from there but still has its problems. But i still would rather live in a muslim country for my kids rather in western countries. They say Iran is the best to live for muslims but people who oppose the religion could get in the way. So to be honest its just the people you surround yourself with. Even in western countries. So if in Iran you are only with the truly believers you will less likely to see problems. 

Edited by Mariam yassine