Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are there any sisters who I can pm about something?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam

I wish I had someone who I can talk to about things that I want help in. I am a very talkative person...and I guess my family doesn't really have the time for me sometimes. The only person who actually listens is my sister. But there are things that I don't feel comfortable talking to her about. Are there any sisters out there who has the time to talk to me and actually willing to give me good advice. I love pouring out the way I feel and just having someone listen to me. I also love to help others who also want me to listen to them.

Inshallah there is someone out there who wants to hear me blabber on and on. I may sound silly, but oh well. Sadly though, good friends are hard to find. 

Thanks, and god bless! :)

Edited by Sarah2016
  • Advanced Member

Wa Alaikum Assalam sis, 

I noticed you are a new member; welcome to SC! :sign_welcome:

We all feel the need to talk to someone from time to time, after all, we are social beings. But then there are times when there is no one really who would be willing to listen. 

Feel free to message me anytime you want to talk to someone as I am on SC almost everyday.

Or if you want, sis Hameedeh would be the perfect person to talk to. :)  

Take care.

Edited by Zarla
  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Zarla said:

Wa Alaikum Assalam sis, 

I noticed you are a new member; welcome to SC! :sign_welcome:

We all feel the need to talk to someone from time to time, after all, we are social beings. But then there are times when there is no one really who would be willing to listen. 

Feel free to message me anytime you want to talk to someone as I am on SC almost everyday.

Or if you want, sis Hameedeh would be the perfect person to talk to. :)  

Take care.

Wa Alaikum salam! :)

Awww, you guys are soo kind. Makes me really happy. But I do type a lot, is that okay?

I will be very happy to message you and Hameedah!!! :)

Edited by Sarah2016
  • Advanced Member
12 hours ago, zahra kazmi said:

waalikum assalam and Welcome here, Everyone here is cooperative, so feel free to discuss your problems. I am also here if you want to text me, feel free :muslima:

Wa Alaikum al salam :)

I have never met such nice people before. Wow, shows how kind and helpful the shia community is. God bless you all. I will love to message you sis. Thank you!

Hopefully I don't bug you all with my annoying problems about life. I just sometimes feel lonely and need someone who can listen. 

Thanks again!! :)

• 6 months later...