Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
iubelum

Ayatullat Shirazi says it's wrong to pray to Allah before praying to the Ahl ul Bayth

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

asa,

his explanation is sound. my teacher explained into detail how every name of masumin from Arabic sarf, is Allah az zaynul abiding name, ie because Allah is the adornment of his worshippers. so if someone says ya Allah al Muhammad they are saying oh Allah the absolute praiswothy who gives praise. the praise that Allah gives is his creations which is his praise. but if one says muhamad alllah that is different and implies shirk. always saying ya Mahdi ya ali is wasilah and  tawwasul.  see ayah 38 of madinah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Qa'im said:

I think a better question is, are you the "George Smith" guy in the YouTube comments on this video? This is what you said:

-----------------

I'm going to post this video on Shiachat right now!Let's see what they'll reply! I guess it will be:"Oh,come on!Antimajos has taken sentences out of context and copying-pasting!" and "This is not a legitimate Shia cleric!" or "Pure lies and fabbrications of Wahabi takfiris!He is translating wrong!Don't you know Arabic???"

 

One thing I do not understand:why are these mushrik pigs even allowed to perform Hajj????Is Saudi afraid of an insurrection of Shiits all over the world if they are not allowed in?

--------------

Three minutes later, this thread came up.

More importantly, what's with the disturbingly inappropriate content you upload on YouTube?

Salam people try so hard to discredit and make the school of Ahlul bayt look so bad after watchig these types of videos it makes me dislike sunnis even more for lying so much about us and taking things out of contexts cherry picking certain things and ignoring others ( not saying all sunni's are bad but idk what else to say )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LabaikYaHussein said:

after watchig these types of videos it makes me dislike sunnis

I think that is the intended effect.

Do we know that they are Sunni? For all we know the same characters post anti-Sunni material under a Shia guise.

Edited by Haji 2003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

I think that is the intended effect.

Do we know that they are Sunni? For all we know the same characters post anti-Sunni material under a Shia guise.

Your right on that i should of thought about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, celestial said:

Did you purposely use "Ayatullat" word when opening the topic?

Well I guess the guy exposed himself. 

That being said, I find those speeches extremely misleading for shia muslims. I will never share such ideas, even if taken out of context.

Edited by realizm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Qa'im said:

I think a better question is, are you the "George Smith" guy in the YouTube comments on this video? This is what you said:

-----------------

I'm going to post this video on Shiachat right now!Let's see what they'll reply! I guess it will be:"Oh,come on!Antimajos has taken sentences out of context and copying-pasting!" and "This is not a legitimate Shia cleric!" or "Pure lies and fabbrications of Wahabi takfiris!He is translating wrong!Don't you know Arabic???"

 

One thing I do not understand:why are these mushrik pigs even allowed to perform Hajj????Is Saudi afraid of an insurrection of Shiits all over the world if they are not allowed in?

--------------

Three minutes later, this thread came up.

More importantly, what's with the disturbingly inappropriate content you upload on YouTube?

Why don't you just stay in topic and try to explain why the Ayatollah is saying those things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, iraqi_shia said:

putting aside the obvious fitnah that is being created.

This belief that is being described in the lecture, do you think it represents our school? 

 

Well,I've not read anyone saying that the Ayatollah is totally wrong and that his views are diametrically opposed to the tenets of Shiaism....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, iubelum said:

Why don't you just stay in topic and try to explain why the Ayatollah is saying those things?

Why don't you ask the aytollah that?  Or why don't you go to a bunch of shia and ask them how often they pray to the imams before praying to Allah?  If you're even Muslim, you should either have a genuine curiosity, or you should have a desire to "save" the shias from their mistaken path, right?  Right now you're just looking like a kid who thinks he's a scholar and has nothing better to do, or an adult with no life that has nothing better to do than go around posting things on websites thinking to yourself "HAHA! I got them now!"  Or "This'll show them!"  "They can't deny this!"  "Win for me!"

Anyways brother, good luck in finding something productive to do with your life.  I'm sure when you get older (hopefully you're not an adult yet), you'll mature and see how much of a waste of time this is for you.

ETA: I originally claim here to say that the ayatollah was an idiot for claiming that.  But after reading a few posts, I didn't even bother clicking the video.

Edited by coldcow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, coldcow said:

Why don't you ask the aytollah that?  Or why don't you go to a bunch of shia and ask them how often they pray to the imams before praying to Allah?  If you're even Muslim, you should either have a genuine curiosity, or you should have a desire to "save" the shias from their mistaken path, right?  Right now you're just looking like a kid who thinks he's a scholar and has nothing better to do, or an adult with no life that has nothing better to do than go around posting things on websites thinking to yourself "HAHA! I got them now!"  Or "This'll show them!"  "They can't deny this!"  "Win for me!"

Anyways brother, good luck in finding something productive to do with your life.  I'm sure when you get older (hopefully you're not an adult yet), you'll mature and see how much of a waste of time this is for you.

ETA: I originally claim here to say that the ayatollah was an idiot for claiming that.  But after reading a few posts, I didn't even bother clicking the video.

Easy answer,huh?Someone posts a video of a topo Shia scholar clearly saying things that are total kufr and shirk and suddenly that someone is a loser,a sociopath,a child,etc.!

Why don't you go on the comments section of that video and refute the Ayatollah on behalf of Shias?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vestige said:

The sex-related one on your c.rappy channel.

Those are all songs none of them written or performed by me but available everywhere.Is this all you can say to refute the terrible things your scholar said,you [EDITED that's not a very nice thing to say to your fellow brother/Muslim]?

Edited by Haji 2003
bad language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, iubelum said:

Easy answer,huh?Someone posts a video of a topo Shia scholar clearly saying things that are total kufr and shirk and suddenly that someone is a loser,a sociopath,a child,etc.!

Why don't you go on the comments section of that video and refute the Ayatollah on behalf of Shias?

Because you are and mostly the guy who posted the video is greater sociopath who need a medical attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, iubelum said:

Those are all songs none of them written or performed by me but available everywhere.Is this all you can say to refute the terrible things your scholar said,you pathetic mushrik?

Oooo....so that makes it perfectly fine now, does it? The thumbnail of one was inappropriate anyway, so you can stop justifying yourself.

Also, this man isn't my scholar, and I don't agree with what he's saying. Am I still a 'mushrik'? I love how you base your perceptions on Shi'ism off a disgusting YT channel run by Muawiyah-lovers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is a waste of time. 

Its just an immature moron trying to save face after being publicly humiliated.

Every Shia with half a grain of knowledge knows that we pray directly to Allah. Full Stop.

Also, the OP is closed minded and not open to discussion on this. He might say he is but come on he posts anti Shia videos on YouTube so how open minded could he really be?

Someone needs to lock this thread. It's an utter waste of server space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

This thread is a waste of time. 

Its just an immature moron trying to save face after being publicly humiliated.

Every Shia with half a grain of knowledge knows that we pray directly to Allah. Full Stop.

Also, the OP is closed minded and not open to discussion on this. He might say he is but come on he posts anti Shia videos on YouTube so how open minded could he really be?

Someone needs to lock this thread. It's an utter waste of server space.

@starlight @magma 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Because you are and mostly the guy who posted the video is greater sociopath who need a medical attention.

Why?For quoting a Shia scholar you are not willing or are not able to refute?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As expected,you guys are only able to insult and doubt the mental sanity of people who publicly show how low your scholars sink in shirk and kufr! It's pathetic you don't have the means of either refuting what he said or the courage to openly agree with him!

And of course the video is fake and full of sentences picked out of context.Yeah,right.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iubelum said:

Why?For quoting a Shia scholar you are not willing or are not able to refute?

For making your channel that manifest your sociopath. There are many ways to refute someone, but the way you do is extreme and outside of Islam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

For making your channel that manifest your sociopath. There are many ways to refute someone, but the way you do is extreme and outside of Islam.

The only thing outside of Islam is what the man in the video says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iubelum said:

Those are all songs none of them written or performed by me but available everywhere.Is this all you can say to refute the terrible things your scholar said,you pathetic mushrik?

From your name, I am going to presume you are a convert; and from your channel I am going to presume you are a necrophiliac. Not to mention that your comments are very hostile. You fit a lot of ISIS characteristics. Were you expecting us to have a discussion with you ? All we will say is get help before it's too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...