Rate this topic

hi iam neelofar.actually completed my mca in 2012..have been searching for job but couldnt success...every day i do namaz.but Allah not listening my words....what should i do?how can i get my dua ameen............

:bismillah: 

:salam: 

Are you doing what Allah (swt) commanded you to do? Are you sincere or simply saying empty words? Are you doing anything haram on daily basis? Do you have others in your mind and duas? Do you read the Quran regularly? 

It all adds up, instead of just doing namaz, try to increase the list of prayers and duas overtime through patience and planning. Never think that Allah (swt) isn't listening to you.

Salam.

1 hour ago, neelofar said:

hi iam neelofar.actually completed my mca in 2012..have been searching for job but couldnt success...every day i do namaz.but Allah not listening my words....what should i do?how can i get my dua ameen............

The problem with we humans is that we command Allah(swt) what to do for us but, Allah(swt) does what is good for us, maybe you can't find a job bcuz if you do you might be put in a situation of sin or sth worst, Allah(swt) hears your duas and he does the best for you and saves your duas for the other side if in your duas you ask sth that you think it is good for you while it is not. It is said that when we die we see the value of our duas which we thought they were not heared and then we wish that all of our duas on earth were like that.

3 hours ago, neelofar said:

Sometimes He doesn't give you what you want because He wants you to stay with Him longer. God loves His creation and He wants to do good to them, but they are usually so obsessed with their ordinary lives that they do not even ask him for a small thing. What He wants is for you to come to Him, talk to Him, and feel His love. 

Now that you have an opportunity, which is a broken heart and a dire need to God, stay with Him as long as He likes. Try to love God back. Try to love Him for Himself not only for your earthly wishes. Don't just talk about them all the time, ask Him for more of His love. Make a connection with Him. And try to keep the connection after you have found what you looked for. God will shower those who love Him for who He is and stay friends with Him, with blessings and happiness. So grab the opportunity. 

Good luck!

3 hours ago, neelofar said:

Neelofar, Once upon a time, there was a man who always set example by his deeds people thought him to be crazy but he was much ahead of them his name was "Watayo". Once Watyao said that people say that Allah (SWT) gives Rizq to everyone so today I will not earn and rather go to jungle and sit on tree and watch that how will Allah (SWT) provides me food. So, reaching to jungle took the time that it become evening. While going into jungle a villager saw him and thought in his heart that may be he is looming in jungle for collecting wood for selling for  money to feed his family. And, thought that it will be a good deed if I go behind him and offer him some food. When the villager entered into jungle, he did not knew that Watayo was sitting on shoot of the tree. But, watayo was also very hungry but he determined that I will not ask him food. Finding nowhere, the villager said, it seems that he has gone his home so I must take food back. Watayo was so hungry and feared that if he go home how will I eat food and die so he coughed loudly.. The villager saw him and asked him what are you doing up there. Watayo said just seeing that whether Allah provides Rizq to anyone or not. So,. villager asked what did you find ? Watayo said indeed he provides food but not without coughing.

Moral of the story:-

Imam Ali a.s said that prayer without struggle is like bow without arrow. You have bow that is prayer now you need to do action. Like watayo you have to do little struggle for job and Insha-Allah you will get one soon. Allah (SWT) does not give anything without merit that is why He said in the Holy Quran that do you think that I will give you heaven right away since you have not seen the problems as the people before you have seen. be positive and never despair.

Edited by Danish14

Brothers @Danish14 and @Hidaren notes are amazing. Keep up this attitudes brothers, inshAllah these will take you far.

@neelofar Sister one advice I give to my younger brothers and sisters on career is, yes you do need a job but sometimes new graduates look too much into a job than the work. If you are living with your parents and have a roof on your head and are getting food and clothes, then your basic needs are covered. This is what you need to do:

1. Hope your resume' is already brushed up. Dedicate only 2-3 hours in the evening for sending resumes to employers.

2. Look at the job descriptions carefully and then tailor your resume according to the job, then send it. Never send a general resume ever. Now or 20 years in your career.

3. Once you will go through job descriptions, you will note that there are a lots of skills you do not know. Go to  and  websites https://www.coursera.org/ and https://www.khanacademy.org/ take free courses to add these skills for you. Dedicate at least 1-2 hours daily in the morning time for self study. Just don't sit there and waste time.

4. Meanwhile, find an organization which offers cheap services sch as a charity or a school, and start working there for free to brush up your professionalism, your work habits, for learning new skills, for how to conduct in a work place, and for communication.

5. If you are a good communicator, you are lucky. If you are an introvert and a bad communicator like me, you need to do a lots of work to be one. Communication is the key to be successful at any workplace. Learn how to communicate well. This is part of self learning that you need to start now.

Allah is not a magician or a person who is responsible for your lack of a job. Society is. Blame society and human beign, because Allah gave us free will and the evil of a part of the mankind is felt by the most sensitive part of the society like us. Pray, follow the rules and be in charge of your life. May Allah be with you.

If you have not successful with finding a job I would suggest you to start an internship somewhere. You will gain industry knowledge, learn some new skills, make professional contacts and possibly land a full time job.

11 hours ago, neelofar said:

While it may not be fair to make a judgement about someone based on a couple of lines of text, I think it is reasonable to say that someone who takes care over their work, does so in everything they do.

In that vein, I'd venture that you may find more success if you took more care over your writing and communicated less using a telephone texting style.