Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam everyone. I found this channel on youtube. Please watch all the videos closely, give it time. And then please tell me what you think? Some of the videos are very old even before what happened in the Middle East. Some might say that this person is conspiracy theorist, but it doesn't seem like one. I pray for the safety and hasty return of Imam of the time so that he can lead the world movement against tyranny and falsehood and restore the humanity to its honor and dignity. Ameen.

• Advanced Member

It's really only Iran, Lebanon, and Syria left. The US failed in Iraq but they're only there temporarily, after they leave Iraq the shi'ite crescent/axis of resistance is basically free to develop and Inshallah the Mahdi (as) will come during that time.

The Prophet (S) said: "We (I and my family) are members of a household that Allah (SWT) has chosen for them the life of the Hereafter over the life of this world; and the members of my household (Ahlul-Bayt) shall suffer a great affliction and they shall be forcefully expelled from their homes after my death; then there will come people from the East carrying black flags, and they will ask for some good to be given to them, but they shall be refused service; as such, they will wage war and emerge victorious, and will be offered that which they desired in the first place, but they will refuse to accept it till they pass it to a man from my family (Ahlul-Bayt) appears to fill the Earth with justice as it has been filled with corruption. So whoever reaches that (time) ought to come to them even if crawling on the ice/snow since among them is the Vice-regent of Allah (Khalifatullah)             al-Mahdi."
References:
• Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4082,
• The History Tabari
• al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, pp 250-251

• Veteran Member

Couple of historical notes:

In 1959, a Soviet technocrat -which were called technic- did some monetary calculations about the amount of US dollars flowing into -and around inside- Europe. He called these Euro-Dollars. He also ascribed descriptions such as there function of alternative currency, cash out-of-general-circulation, as so forth. A decade later, Euro-Dollars was frequently in the news. Concerns raised inside European gov'ts and inside France -particularly by the Gaullists(after de Gaulle)- lead to the French request to have their gold returned. [A part of their calculation was/is that it is illegal to import gold into France.] The term and conditions of the Euro-Dollar was then used in Petro-Dollar after the contrived oil embargo. ["Contrived" because the Club of Rome 1965 became a major US policy guidance. How-Why "contrived" is another subject, briefly described below.]

The film short mentioned Nixon in 1971. The Nixon Doctrine -that countries contribute more to their own defense- was openly discussed then in American media that this doctrine was because the US was beginning to run out of money. This was the result of the Johnson Administration running a Race to the Moon, a then Billion-dollar a week war in South East Asia, and the Great Society programs without raising taxes to pay for it all. Obama saying the same in Europe in April 2016 is reminiscent of this.

Petro-Dollars: the New York "masters of the universe" made a real financial killing over this. They got the Saudis to run the price of gold up to the $143 level and then later got them to run it up again to above $700 an ounce before the market 'collapsed'. KSA also bought the Santa Fe railroad [railroads were in really bad shape back then], land -which the oil companies looking to store their alleged 'win-fall profits' also bought- which then fell back in price, so both lost money; and other investment schemes until the Gulf countries got a little smarter. The contractors through USAID in Arabia made billions -like Bechtel Corp(George Schultz)- which was "the Plan" all along: the American public believed in The Oil Crisis while at the same time KSA pumped more oil that year than in any other year until the mid-late 1980s. Oil had been at $8 per barrel before the 'crisis'. Adjusted for inflation that would be in excess of $150 now. Gasoline then went from $0.26 to $0.75 then. Twenty-six cents then would be about $5.20+ now. All to pay for USAID and corporate schemes.

At the end of the video, it showed the "tipping point" for change at 10% -and then ideas take off. The problem with that is 38% of current (2016) employment is with some level of gov't. So 'who wins'? 10+% with an idea, or 38% with job dependence.?

Edited by hasanhh
  • Advanced Member

Wow this made me worry...who knows maybe it is true...I know one thing for sure...imam Mahdi will not come back until 2/3 of world population is dead...right now this has not happened so imam Mahdi is not coming any time soon....billions of people must die and then imam Mahdi will come back and so far this has not happened yet...1/3 will die white death and 1/3 will die red death and this has not happened yet so don't expect imam Mahdi to come back until 2/3 of people on earth die and even then the 1/3 that lives will pray for their death and will wish to die instead of live that is how bad it will be on earth before imam Mahdi comes back and sufyani will not come any time soon either because of you look at the world now you can see it is still a good place to live so it is not bad yet...I would say not even our grandchildren will see imam Mahdi ...we are long before he comes back...the least amount of time is 100 years and most I would say is another 500 years until imam Mahdi comes back so don't get too excited people don't get too excited