Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sakura1994

Q. Who is real muslim ? where is the real Islam ?

Rate this topic

?? 

whenever I talk about some problems in muslim communities , people say they not real muslim , or they not following real islam .

is real islam or who can be called real muslim , give me example so I can exam how real muslim should be like .

Salam,

Ahlul bayt. True Islam is almost extinct.

According to the Shiie hadiths, the Imam Mahdi will have only true 313 supporters. 

What is the current so called Muslim population? If you put all the sects in one? 2-3 billion?

Doesn't 313 sound like a joke ?

Imam Ali : seek the truth , you shall know it's people.

Imam Ali : Follow principles not personalities.

Ahlul bayt were following the principles the prophet expressed to them, fully.

The Noble Prophet of Islam (S) said: “A period will come to pass for my ummah in which nothing will be left of Islam but its name, and there will be no trace of the Qur’an but its form and outline. The Muslims will be called Muslims in name but of all the people they will be the most alien to Islam.”

Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 67, p. 351.

Edited by certainclarity

Salam

The definition of a real Muslim (For me) is the one who strives to become a Mo'min, which should be the very aim of all the Muslims. How to be a Mo'min? I think that's pretty clear.

Most of the people Muslims, creating problems in the world & giving Islam a bad name, are the non practicing ones or the ignorant ones who hardly know enough about Islam. They're the same ones who ignore the Qur'an & are nothing more than fools!

You'll find Reverts who say that they're glad they studied Islam before they studied Muslims since most of us aren't very..... good at portraying the right image of Islam. Even I say that I'm glad to study Shi'ism before I studied the Shi'ites. Otherwise, I might not have ever been attracted by Shi'ism at all.

Humans are never good at portraying the real principles of anything as long as there's nothing to fear. But we're talking about Muslims here? Who're scared of Allah? Huh! Ask yourself.... Are you scared of Him enough? Then think about the non-practicing Muslims. They're worse! & they're more in number.

3 hours ago, HayderM said:

Very simple:

Ahlul-Bayt,

Those imitating their qualities are usually the true muslims.

By qualities, we have to include both inward and outward qualities and actions, and particularly the inward light, it is reported in misbahal shariah, Imam Jaffar [as] said:

Following the example of another is nothing more than what has been bestowed upon the spirit at its origin, when the light of time was mixed with that of eternity. Following a model, however, does not consist of adopting the marks of outward actions and claiming descent from the awliya' of the faith from among the wise and the Imams. As Allah said,

يَوْمَ نَدْعُو كُلَّ أُنَاسٍ بِإِمَامِهِمْ

The day when We will call every people by their Imam. (17:71)

that is, whoever follows someone with effacement is pure. And elsewhere,

فَإِذَا نُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَلَا أَنسَابَ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ وَلَا يَتَسَاءلُونَ

So when the trumpet is blown, there will be no ties of relationship between them on that day, nor shall they ask of each other. (23:101)

The Commander of the Faithful said, 'Souls are a drafted army. Those who know each other are intimate, and those who do not know each other differ from each other.' Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyah was asked who had taught him good manners, and he replied, 'My Lord taught me manners in myself. Whatever I find to be good in people of intelligence and insight I follow and use; whatever I find ugly in the ignorant I avoid and forsake forever. That has brought me to the path of knowledge. There is no sounder way for the astute believer than to follow the example of others, because it is the clearest path and soundest goal.' And Allah said to Muhammad, the greatest of His creation,

أُوْلَـئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللّهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ

These are they whom Allah guided, therefore follow their guidance. (6:90)

Elsewhere He said,

ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

Then We revealed to you: Follow the faith of Abraham, the upright one. (16:123)

If the faith of Allah had had a path straighter than following a model, He would have recommended it to His prophets and His supporters.

The Holy Prophet said, 'There is a light in the heart which is illuminated only by following the truth and intending towards the right path. It is a part of the light of the prophets which has been entrusted in the hearts of the believers.'

On 4/30/2016 at 8:54 AM, sakura1994 said:

?? 

whenever I talk about some problems in muslim communities , people say they not real muslim , or they not following real islam .

is real islam or who can be called real muslim , give me example so I can exam how real muslim should be like .

As George Bernard Shaw said, "Islam is the greatest (or best) religion with the worst followers"

The only place I have seen glimpses of true Islam is on the walk from Najaf to Karbala during Arbaeen. Those who have been, will agree with this statement.

The real Muslim is called Mumin and the real Islam can be found where the real Muslim is.

According to Shia teaching, there is different between Mumin and Muslim. Muslim whoever pronounce the two testimonies (Shahadatain), but the Mumin is someone who tries to confirm by his heart and expressing by his tongue and practicing by his behavior as Imam Ali (a.s) says:

«الْإِيمَانُ تَصْدِيقٌ بِالْجَنَانِ وَ إِقْرَارٌ بِاللِّسَانِ وَ عَمَلٌ بِالْأَرْكَان‏؛

Also when we refer to Quran we see that Quran has distinguished between Mumin and Muslim. As Allah says in the 14 verse of Al-Hujurat

قالَتِ الْأَعْرابُ آمَنَّا قُلْ لَمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَ لكِنْ قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنا وَ لَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإِيمانُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ

the dwellers of the desert say: we believe. say: you do not believe but say, we submit; and faith has not yet entered into your hearts.

So the position of Iman (faith) is higher than Islam, because the Islam will be achieved only by tongue and saying without practice, but faith is saying and practice together.