Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown name

Can A Human Marry A Jinn?

Rate this topic

Assalamalaikom!

Brothers my friend , due to some circumstances which I'm not allowed to disclose, wants to marry a female jinn but he doesn't know whether it is permissible in Islam so in his place I wish to find an answer to this problem so can u please tell me whether it is allowed?

PS pls give ahadith of the Imams(may Allah bless them) or the Prophet(PBUH) or a Quranic ayat.

Thank you

Your friend is probably joking with you. Next he will probably say he wants to marry an angel. 

@Unknown name

Why would anyone marry a jinn? What is your friend's reasoning behind this? I know that not all jinn are bad but according to Qur'an, it is not allowed. O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer. (An-Nisa':1) and here:And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. (Ar-Rum:21)

1 hour ago, Tushi said:

I read that one of adam's sons, married a jinn, while the other married an angel.

Salam,

According to Imam Jafar Al Sadiq ,Adams his sons married horris from heaven.

Like it has been mentioned in the Quran for believers their will be pure spouses of horris, although horris are not human, but are female gender created from the dust of heaven and humans are made from dust of earth. 

Quran:

So it is, we will wed them to hoor al eyn ( 44:54)

If there is a Hadith that Adam's son has married an angel, that is not a correct Hadith.

Quran:

Or did we create the Angels females, as they witnessed? ( 37:150)

No indeed ! It is one of their lies when they say ( 38:150)

Because Angels do not have genders like humans, jinns, horris and qelman ( male gender made from the dust of heaven ) 

Hence the Hadith which indicates to marrying ***an angel*** is incorrect.

But jinns have gender like humans.

Edited by certainclarity

Salam.

I don't know whether it is allowed or not. In my family my great grandfather had married a jin and they also had a son. My great grandfather could not balance the relation between the jin wife and the human one so the jin with her son left my great grandfather. 

1 hour ago, SYEDRAZAALI said:

Salam.

I don't know whether it is allowed or not. In my family my great grandfather had married a jin and they also had a son. My great grandfather could not balance the relation between the jin wife and the human one so the jin with her son left my great grandfather. 

O.o

?!

There are many incidents where the jinn has taken many human girls to marry them. Thats the reason why girls are prohibited to go out without hijab because the jins get attracted to the hair of girls which is indeed very expensive according to islam.

3 hours ago, SYEDRAZAALI said:

Salam.

Tell me more about the son.

2 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

O.o

?!

Salam,

The possibility exists, however because the nature of two beings is very different, it is something most do not incline to.

For example when two people come from two very different cultures get married,they clash, unless they share strong fundamental belief system.

The issue at hands with jinns and humans is not the cultural issues, I just used as an example for having clashes, the issue with jinns and humans is got to do more with their natures , which is of a deeper level.

Humans are made from earth and Jinns from flickering fire... Humans are more material bound , jinns are less material bound and tend to snap more easily and could be some how more stubborn and childish...

However if both the jinn and human are extremely dedicated to their common goal which is Allah, like any Union, when there is more similarities in thinking and end goal, both parties will practise more tawqa because of Allah.

So the possibility of such a union is possible, but is " not common" due to our different natures and life styles for the majority of us.

But possible for the highly spiritual beings from both sides, for a " lasting Union "

But for most, it is not very effective as the brother indicated.

Jinns tend to dislike technology, big cities etc, their life style is very peasant style. 

As most jinns are kind of technology themselves.

Also jinns do not have the intense strong drive for the opposite gender ,like humans have for the opposite gender, although they do have a drive but is a lot less than humans.

But what both majority of humans and jinns  share at large is their argumentative nature.

Edited by certainclarity

9 minutes ago, sharinganMahdi said:

I am not high enough to read this thread , I'm gonna go roll a joint..... maybe then everything will start to make sense.... LOOL come on ! you can't be serious?! jinns marrying humans and abducting females? Wow I am at a seldom loss for words...... And my dear friend please tell us about your great grand fathers jinn hybrid son? This is probably the funniest thread I have ever read since being a member on shia chat

you probably just missed the foot fetish thread...

Edited by Tushi

4 minutes ago, strangelove said:

That was my favorite but this one's got its own charm as well

nothing beats that post, heck, i was out of words, like i understand foot fetish, but he took it way too far... in a RELIGIOUS forum too... and now this, a jhin marrying a human and getting a child and leaving off... im not saying its not true... im just saying .. wow.... 

5 minutes ago, Tushi said:

nothing beats that post, heck, i was out of words, like i understand foot fetish, but he took it way too far... in a RELIGIOUS forum too... and now this, a jhin marrying a human and getting a child and leaving off... im not saying its not true... im just saying .. wow.... 

Hahaha let's just put our shades on and enjoy the show

7 minutes ago, Tushi said:

i wonder what the disagreement between the husband and wife was about and who the son sided with hahaha

5 minutes ago, strangelove said:

I'm just laughing at the fact that this thread is posted in "Social, Marriage and Family Issues". I don't know why but it's so funny hahahah

LOOL social, marriage and family issues , the social issue is the jinns intermingling with the humans , the marriage is his great grandfather marrying a jinn and having a son , and the family issue is the grandfather leaving his jinn wife and his hybrid son ! you know what I think we need to call the Jeremy kyle show to sort this mess out XD

I'm really curious about the hybrid son. There could be a TV show on this. The son choosing between his human and jinn side. Him getting bullied in the human school and in the jinn school as well. Him dealing every night with his human issues and his jinn issues. Hating both his parents for him being a hybrid XD

11 minutes ago, strangelove said:

I'm really curious about the hybrid son. There could be a TV show on this. The son choosing between his human and jinn side. Him getting bullied in the human school and in the jinn school as well. Him dealing every night with his human issues and his jinn issues. Hating both his parents for him being a hybrid XD

Dude that sounds like a really complex story XD then during the series he meets a another female student who is also a hybrid , and then they fall in love , still a better love story than twilight XD

5 minutes ago, sharinganMahdi said:

Dude that sounds like a really complex story XD then during the series he meets a another female student who is also a hybrid , and then they fall in love , still a better love story than twilight XD

Sadly the show gets cancelled because jinns are protesting that they don't want humans knowing so much about them or their hybrid children

6 minutes ago, strangelove said:

Sadly the show gets cancelled because jinns are protesting that they don't want humans knowing so much about them or their hybrid children

how unfortunate :( I guess that poor hybrid will never find out about his human dad