Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sefket83

Receiving information from Allah?

Rate this topic

I have had a vision of an accident where I understood how to avoid it. I know a guy who received knowledge of Islam outside his experience. I have read about other cases where similar things happen. To me it is clear this is from Allah.

Allah sends messages to all those who seek His help. These messages are only for you. It cannot be compared to Devine messages that were sent to Prophets.

However, those who seek help from Allah may not have strong mindset (antenna) to comprehend (receive) His messages. In desperate situations a new idea that help you out could be a message from God. 

In realistic point of view, After the last prophet Mohmmed, only people who can comprehend these messages are Aal-e-Abraham which then called as Aal-e- Rasool (off spring of Ali and Fatima) . 

So it is possible that those who are related to that line may be still be able to understand these messages. One must be, however, be very careful as there are other forces that can impact their ability to truly understand those messages in proper context.

12 hours ago, TheLoneStar said:

Allah sends messages to all those who seek His help. These messages are only for you. It cannot be compared to Devine messages that were sent to Prophets.

However, those who seek help from Allah may not have strong mindset (antenna) to comprehend (receive) His messages. In desperate situations a new idea that help you out could be a message from God. 

In realistic point of view, After the last prophet Mohmmed, only people who can comprehend these messages are Aal-e-Abraham which then called as Aal-e- Rasool (off spring of Ali and Fatima) . 

So it is possible that those who are related to that line may be still be able to understand these messages. One must be, however, be very careful as there are other forces that can impact their ability to truly understand those messages in proper context.

I do not belong to off the spring of Ali and Fatima the cases I read about do not belong to them either. The reference is from Napoleon Hills book. The vision I received was not something hard to comprehend, it was as it happened in reality.