Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A question to challenge Sunni brothers!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Althaqalayn12 said:

Buddy go learn how to do wudo correctly, then hit me up...second of all speaking of ahadith about the prophet s.a.a.w.w., we the shia have the golden chain of narration who are ahlul bayt a.s. unlike your books which has over 300+ unknown narrators in the chain of narrators. let alone your ahadith that are insult to Allah and islam that say Allah put's his leg astaghfirallah in hell, or that the prophet forgets quranic verses...please...save yourself some pride and walk away before I unleash everything that I know in sunni books that will make you turn into an atheist.

Second of all there is no such hadith about omar being like a prophet...you can lie to ignorant people not me...I can tell you exactly what bukhari and muslim say about omar though that will make sure you never bring his name up again. I promised to keep my comments family friendly.

Firstly you're not my buddy, I don't like snakes in my circle. Secondly don't tell me how to do Wudu' properly because my Wudu' will be accpted, yours won't. Oh and by the way why don't you learn how to recite the Qur'an, of course you'd have to use Sunni Qira'ah because Twelvers don't have one (don't even try and answer this because you can't).

Lol please son don't talk about unknown narrators (who we don't accept Ahadith from funnily enough so your point is worthless), seriously have you even looked at one of your Rijal books? Even Hakeemah (the one who narrated the Mahdi's birth) is unknown. 

Golden chain is a trash excuse your "'Alims" came up with to make up for this fact. If it were true how come none of your Imams almosr never say "Rasul Allah said such-and-such"? Honestly this is the whole Apostolic tradition/succession nonsense Catholics use to justify the fact that almost nothing they say or believe is found in the Bible. Its just a poor excuse. Nothing more. 

Oh and please don't get me started on the abominations contained within your books which insult everyone from Kurds to Fags (whats all these about Iblis touching up babies?) 

Please if one thing made me doubt religion ever it would be some of the things your 12th Imam will do (he would be the worst mass murderer in history if he came right now). 

What you mean like how it says the Prophet saw 'Umar's place in paradise in a dream. 

You don't want it with me. Trust me, you will get exposed as a pathetic fraud and liar. Don't try me. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, aIthaqalayn12 said:

Go learn how to do wudo correctly and come talk to me..waste of time..

Second of All There is no hadith that says if there was a prophet after me it would be omar, its a made up hadith because you people are jealous the prophet s.a.a.w.w. said Ali a.s. you are to me like Aaron a.s. was to Moses a.s....Our ahadith have the golden chain of narration, Ahlul bayt a.s...sunnis have 300+ majholeen aka non existen narrators LOL. Your books ontop fo that are insult to Allah and islam...Saying Allah put's his leg in hell astaghfir Allah and that the prophet forgets quranic verses. Buddy, spare your self the pride and walk away before I unleash everything I know about sunnis from bukhari and muslim that would make you turn into an atheist and curse omar until you die...let's keep it down there are young people watching this movie.

Oh look Wasteman12 came with another response.

Lol you do realise Aaron didnt succees Moses. You lot baff me with your idiocy. 

14 minutes ago, Ibn Matta said:

Oh look Wasteman12 came with another response.

Lol you do realise Aaron didnt succees Moses. You lot baff me with your idiocy. 

Apparently my answer shook you so hard you forgot to spell....learn how to spell too and come talk to me...:hahaha: and you insulted me I am not surprised aysha used to swear : Sunan Abi Dawud : Book 43, Hadith 103

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: I said to the Prophet (ﷺ): It is enough for you in Safiyyah that she is such and such. He replied; You have said a word which would change the sea if it were mixed in it. She said: I imitated a man before him (out of disgrace). He said: I do not like that I imitate anyone even if I should get such and such

Edited by aIthaqalayn12
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Ibn Matta said:

Brother with all due respect how can you consider that Hadith (which is mindnumbingly disconnected and obviously Mawdu') to be authentic when none of the Shia knew who exactly all 12 Imams were hence why nearly everytime one of them died there was 1 or 2 Shi'i groups declaring a different son to be the actual Imam or that the imam had actually gone into Ghaybah (such as in the case of Musa al-Kadhim whom the majority of his Shi'ah became Waqifi after he died). Think.

Not to mention Muhammad ibn al Hanafiyyah, Ismail ibn Jafar, Zayd ibn Ali and countless other Alids didnt know this

3 hours ago, GreatChineseFall said:

Not to mention Muhammad ibn al Hanafiyyah, Ismail ibn Jafar, Zayd ibn Ali and countless other Alids didnt know this

That's the most ignorant thing I ever heard...you two really have no basic information about shia do you, because you are the only two who don't know the 12 imams while we shia know..this is sad...you don't even know who the fifth khalifa is...

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, Ibn Matta said:

Brother with all due respect how can you consider that Hadith (which is mindnumbingly disconnected and obviously Mawdu') to be authentic when none of the Shia knew who exactly all 12 Imams were hence why nearly everytime one of them died there was 1 or 2 Shi'i groups declaring a different son to be the actual Imam or that the imam had actually gone into Ghaybah (such as in the case of Musa al-Kadhim whom the majority of his Shi'ah became Waqifi after he died). Think.

The thread to[ic of OP requires the names of 12 caliphs or rulers of Sunnis which should be justified by the hadith naming them. As no hadith has yet been quoted so your conjectures are inappropriate.

You may raise objection but  these names are justified by the hadith of rthe prophet so your objections are nothing but a desperate move to divert the attention from the names of 12 sunni caliphs which are neither presented nor verified by any hadith.

Edited by skamran110