Rate this topic

well this doesn't explain why men don't wear hijab , if it's covering then both gender should cover to protect themselves , not sure what to protect themselves from , if men cover their eyes women can be free to wear what they want , if we teach  our children both genders about gender equality and modesty for BOTH gender , then they will grow up to respect on another freedom . 

I am not against hijab , I wear hijab ... but I don't understand how people always forcus on girl telling her to wear hijab , and I rarely ever see people tell men to not look at women or harass girls , if girl was harassed they blame the girl for her clothes leaving the men to do what they want . 

Edited by sakura1994

12 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

well this doesn't explain why men don't wear hijab , if it's covering then both gender should cover to protect themselves , not sure what to protect themselves from , if men cover their eyes women can be free to wear what they want , if we teach  our children both genders about gender equality and modesty for BOTH gender , then they will grow up to respect on another freedom . 

I am not against hijab , I wear hijab ... but I don't understand how people always forcus on girl telling her to wear hijab , and I rarely ever see people tell men to not look at women or harass girls , if girl was harassed they blame the girl for her clothes leaving the men to do what they want . 

A valuable beautiful painting is the one which is kept safe in museum out of the sight of everyone, it is valuable because it is hidden and only few can see it otherwise it would have been like the paintings on the street walls which everyone can see them and yet they worth nothing.

Women are far more beautiful than men and they should choose to be in museum and become valuable or on the street wall and nothing but, we, men were street paintings from the very beginning :D, because a city needs both museum and street wall paintings. 

2 hours ago, Hidaren said:

A valuable beautiful painting is the one which is kept safe in museum out of the sight of everyone, it is valuable because it is hidden and only few can see it otherwise it would have been like the paintings on the street walls which everyone can see them and yet they worth nothing. 

we are humans not painting . 

Women are far more beautiful than men and they should choose to be in museum and become valuable or on the street wall and nothing but, we, men were street paintings from the very beginning :D,

some men are actually more beautiful then women , so again not true comparison/reason . 

1 hour ago, sakura1994 said:

we are humans not painting . 

some men are actually more beautiful then women , so again not true comparison/reason . 

I used the example language to make it tangible which turns out it was not :) . 

Men has hijab but not as covered as women, men most cover their bodies too and they are covering it.

Beside this each gender has its own limits and freedoms due to the structure of of their bodies. 

For instance:

It is forbidden for men to wear golden jewels but women can wear.

Men must not wear silk clothes but women can.

and ...

If a man was told centuries ago that: " You must not wear golden ring" he might have mocked the person and say:" Women wear, why shouldn't I?" but now the science proved that gold is harmful to men's bodies but it is not harmful to women.

About the hijab of women, beside the moral and many other reasons there might be a medical reason that has not yet been discovered or at least I don't know it. 

But Allah know it and he ordered us to do so and we should, it is like a medicine parents give to their child which is not delicious but it is for his/her good while the child is not aware of it and complain, but parents know.

Allah know and we don't.

Edited by Hidaren

What is hijab

hijab is an Arabic word literally means  “barrier, curtain” . covering   the body  from Non- Mahram  called  Hijab  because  there is   clear similarity between  curtain and  hijab,  hijab hide and conceal what placed  behind as well as curtain , it is an Islamic order that women must wear Hijjab and cover their bodies, for example,  in the holy Quran God tells the believing man and women to lower their gaze and to dress  modestly. Allah the almighty specifically addresses woman when he asks them not to show off their adornment except that which is apparent and draw their veils over their bodies (24-30, 31).  It is important to mention that If we call hijab   whatever prevents us from committing sin and error, it will find very  broad maiming which covers many arias , for example, believe in Islamic principles like  unity, justice , prophecy … also   called Hijab  because these principles prevent us  from false  and untrue believes like Shirk and Kufr ….     

3 hours ago, Hidaren said:

I used the example language to make it tangible which turns out it was not :) . 

Men has hijab but not as covered as women, men most cover their bodies too and they are covering it.

Beside this each gender has its own limits and freedoms due to the structure of of their bodies. 

For instance:

It is forbidden for men to wear golden jewels but women can wear.

Men must not wear silk clothes but women can.

and ...

If a man was told centuries ago that: " You must not wear golden ring" he might have mocked the person and say:" Women wear, why shouldn't I?" but now the science proved that gold is harmful to men's bodies but it is not harmful to women.

About the hijab of women, beside the moral and many other reasons there might be a medical reason that has not yet been discovered or at least I don't know it. 

But Allah know it and he ordered us to do so and we should, it is like a medicine parents give to their child which is not delicious but it is for his/her good while the child is not aware of it and complain, but parents know.

Allah know and we don't.

where is your proof in this cuz first it's not mention in quran , second I searched just now and I can't find any sceinfica reach that say gold is harmful for male while not so for females , gold is used in curing many diseases and it doesn't matter if the patent is male or female .

11 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

where is your proof in this cuz first it's not mention in quran , second I searched just now and I can't find any sceinfica reach that say gold is harmful for male while not so for females , gold is used in curing many diseases and it doesn't matter if the patent is male or female .

Men have more white cells in their blood than women and gold will cause an increase in the number of white cells, this causes problems in men such as:

1) Increasing the number of white cells in blood thus the number of red blood cells decreases which ends in anemia and in sometimes blood cancer.

2)Gold causes problems in men sexual hormones, the movements of sperms and fertility.(This one occures more than others)

3)Increase the density of blood and cause heart problems and strokes.

Why these things don't happen to women, because women have an extra layer of fat cells whiting their skin which men lacks, this extra fat layer protects women's body from such harms.

source(it is a Persian site): http://www.tebyan.net/newindex.aspx?pid=149921

Most of the people don't believe these even if you show them the proofs told by doctors, just like the pork case which most of the people reject the proofs of scientists and doctors about pork's harms.

Keep in mind non of the Allah's deeds and laws are without reason and science will learn the reasons by the passing of time.

I really do not agree with this video. I saw a similar analogy used somewhere else where it said the Holy Quran is a very holy and beautiful book and you cover it in a cloth, which means you cover something that you find beautiful in order to protect it and that is why Hijab is necessary.

This isn't what Hijab is about. These analogies, although they try to educate people, are comparing women to objects. Human beings, men or women, shouldn't be compared to things, they are Allah's greatest creation.

Edited by strangelove

On April 20, 2016 at 9:46 PM, sakura1994 said:

Salam

Actually the " perfect" Islamic dress code for men is what the Gcc Arabs or how some sheikhs dress. 

They are pretty much in hijab similar to women, except most don't cover the chest area with the scarf they wear over their heads.

On 4/20/2016 at 9:51 PM, Ali1975 said:

7 hours ago, certainclarity said:

Salam

Actually the " perfect" Islamic dress code for men is what the Gcc Arabs or how some sheikhs dress. 

They are pretty much in hijab similar to women, except most don't cover the chest area with the scarf they wear over their heads.

ok that wasn't my point , my point is while everyone jump and force muslim women to dress in specific way , on other hand no one care about men covering their eyes or harassing women , even now their is no law that protect women from sexual harassment and rape or even catcalled ... muslim men force the covering on women while they do whatever they want with out anyone speaking against it . 

8 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

ok that wasn't my point , my point is while everyone jump and force muslim women to dress in specific way , on other hand no one care about men covering their eyes or harassing women , even now their is no law that protect women from sexual harassment and rape or even catcalled ... muslim men force the covering on women while they do whatever they want with out anyone speaking against it . 

Sadly Double standard is Mainly prevalent  in middle eastern / Asian Muslim men, in general.

2 hours ago, certainclarity said:

Sadly Double standard is Mainly prevalent  in middle eastern / Asian Muslim men, in general.

that's my agreement here , why only tell muslim women to wear hijab , I think people should focus on muslim men too cuz they think that if muslim women don't wear hijab they can harass her all they want , and that's very wrong .

we don't wear hijab for men , we wear hijab for Allah , and only Allah have right to punish us if we didn't wear it , but I also think Allah is غفور رحيم , many non hijab girl are modest and well behaved , and many hijab girl treat hijab as style and wear full make up and ill behaved , so hijab is nothing with out good manner and it should come from with in not to be forced .

Hello

A hijab is a cloak that covers the head and mid-section which is especially worn by some muslim womem past the period of adolescence within the sight of grown-up guys outside of their close family. it can advance allude to any head, face, or body covering worn by muslim ladies that complies with a cetain standard modesty.hijab can likewise be utilized to allude to the disengagement of ladies from men in the general population circle, or it might epitomize a magical measurement AL HIJAB alludes to the shroud which isolates man or the universe of god.