Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sakura1994

Q. if Aisha won the battle of camel , would she have became first female caliphate ?

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

No she wouldn't. She probably would have passed on leadership to Talha or Zubayr. 

True. In first instance when she heard a new caliph was chosen she believed it was Talha her cousin.

2 hours ago, zainabamy said:

No she wouldn't. She probably would have passed on leadership to Talha or Zubayr. 

ok , in future if caliphate was ever restore , would you like to have female caliphate ? I hope woman can became caliphate and muslim leaders inshallah , we are half of the society and mothers of the next generation , we are more then just house keepers , lets fight together for our rights in islam , salam sis :muslima:

Edited by sakura1994

2 hours ago, Faruk said:

True. In first instance when she heard a new caliph was chosen she believed it was Talha her cousin.

I am just asking if her becoming first caliphate was even a possibility . . cuz if her influence can gather 30,000 warriors then she must have been will loved or supported , so I am asking if they would have let her be caliphate . 

5 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

ok , in future if caliphate was ever restore , would you like to have female caliphate ? I hope woman can became caliphate and muslim leaders inshallah , we are half of the society and mothers of the next generation , we are more then just house keepers , lets fight together for out rights in islam , salam sister :muslima:

Women can never be leaders, they have a really poor intellect compared to men. No need to bring you any proof for this, just look at the west. Fight for your rights, which you don't even know what women rights are at all.

2 hours ago, Mr. Kitty said:

Women can never be leaders, they have a really poor intellect compared to men. No need to bring you any proof for this, just look at the west. Fight for your rights, which you don't even know what women rights are at all.

No:angry:... look at the west , one of the most successful nations and their nations are rich and happy , and it's all because of women not men like bush etc who created many useless wars . women will rule one day and you will regret what you said :coffee:

4 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

No:angry:... look at the west , one of the most successful nations and their nations are rich and happy , and it's all because of women not men like bush etc who created many useless wars . women will rule one day and you will regret what you said :coffee:

Yeah, women, se*ual ojects, nice rights. Not to mention how women in the west became successfu....

2 hours ago, Mr. Kitty said:

Yeah, women, se*ual ojects, nice rights. Not to mention how women in the west became successfu....

you only looking for reasons to disgrace women and belittle them , so you saying all men in west are successful in comparison to western women ? ... the answer is no , just like how their successful males their is successful females , and their genders have nothing to do with their success . 

I can't believe we in 21 century and people with your sort of thinking still think like that  :confused:

5 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

you only looking for reasons to disgrace women and belittle them , so you saying all men in west are successful in comparison to western women ? ... the answer is no , just like how their successful males their is successful females , and their genders have nothing to do with their success . 

I can't believe we in 21 century and people with your sort of thinking still think like that  :confused:

What bad did I say about women, except that they are destroying themselves in the west?