Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Soldiers and Saffron

Duas for you during ziyarat of Imam Ridha(a.s.)

Rate this topic

In the name of Allah(SWT)!

Salam aleykum dear brothers and sister.

Alhamdulillah I got the opportunity to do ziyarat of Imam Ridha(a.s.) in Mashhad and I will be here until the end of this week and I intend on being in his masjid as much as I can.

I would like to take this opportunity to also pray/make duas for my brothers and sisters here on SC.

If you have any dua that you would like me to read for the Imam(a.s.) then you are very welcomed to PM either brother @magma, sister @notme, or sister @starlight and they will remove your identity and just forward the dua to me so that you will stay anonymous to me. I will iA be sitting in front of the haram as I recite these duas.

InshaAllah I hope I can be of use to my sisters and brothers and inshaAllah we can all make duas for each other.

Fi amanillah.

Edited by notme

Assalam alaykum

May God accept your pilgrimage.

Please ask Imam to ask God to hasten 12th Imam's reappearance. Then request him to help our brothers, oppressed shias, all over the world especially in Yemen, then all Muslims in Syria and Palestine. Request him to ask God, to completely demolish the oppression which is inflicted on all mankind On behalf of superpowers.

With douas...

8 hours ago, M.T.M said:

Assalam alaykum

May God accept your pilgrimage.

Please ask Imam to ask God to hasten 12th Imam's reappearance. Then request him to help our brothers, oppressed shias, all over the world especially in Yemen, then all Muslims in Syria and Palestine. Request him to ask God, to completely demolish the oppression which is inflicted on all mankind On behalf of superpowers.

With douas...

MarshaAllah, that was nice. IA i will do this today :)

Salam

Ask Imam Retha that he pleads to Allah that I stop worshipping the Taghut and preferring it over Allah every time while just giving lip service to Allah, and make me sincere to God and the path of the love of family of Mohammad. Ask Imam Retha that I do one sincere du'a with a sincere resolve of repentance with sincere regret at least once in my life to Allah and truly feel sorry for the severe injustice toward my soul and truly regret the neglect of God's right over me.

Even as I say these words, I feel my heart is averse and doesn't even care for it's hardened pathetic state.

Perhaps through your love to the Imam and care of my soul, a long with the Imam's love and care for my soul and his position with Allah,  Allah may intervene and change my state.

Send our salam to Imam Reza (a)...tell him we miss him, tell him we're Ghareeb like he is...ask him to invite all of us...

@IbnSina

take advantage of every second that you're there---drink as much of the water as you can. There's blessings in every breath and drop of water inside the haram. The Khadems( people with the feathers) are the nicest people on the planet---ask them any questions that you have about anything. Any religious questions or how to navigate your way....there's a specific section that if you pray Fajr over there they'll pass out dried flowers from the top of imam Reza's tomb...I forgot the name....but ask the Khadem 

I owe everything to Imam Reza (a)...ask him for the hastening of the Faraj...ask him for anything. He won't let you down. 

Assalamu Alayk Ya Ali Ibn Musa Reza

Alhamdulillah, I am back home now.

InshaAllah all my duas and your duas are accepted and inshaAllah you will all get to visit the Imam soon. I want to thank sis @starlight sis @notme and bro @magma for accepting to help and iA you will all get the reward for the good intentions.

I miss Mashhad so much already, even when I went to the airport I started to miss it. It is strange but you really feel at peace there, the whole atmosphere, the prayers they feel better, you feel more connected to Allah(SWT). Most people you ran into actually cared about religion and almost all sisters had chador on, it was so nice. I felt so much at peace and relaxed, like I could actually use my lungs to the fullest when breathing again, all the tensions in your body just relaxes and you can stand straight again. Now that I am back in this God forsaken land on the other side of the planet I can already feel how that higher level of spirituality is already fading to a lower level, such a shame. Kheyr inshaAllah.

Eltemase dua.

Edited by IbnSina