Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zahra kazmi

Imam Hussain a.s said.........

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

:salam:

Hope everyone here is fine. I was reading Imam Hussain a.s 's sayings, One of them says....

"If you neither believe in religion nor fear the hereafter, then at least be free from Tyranny and Arrogance" 

I  want all of you to help me understand this quote. There are so many bad things in this world...in our life, but why Imam a.s said to be free from cruel leadership and that feeling when you think you are smarter and best as compare to others. By the way, I am not criticizing His a.s advice (God forbid), I am just curious that what is special in these two things that Imam a.s advised to be free from them. 

Salam

It's saying even if you don't believe in Allah or religion, and don't do things for his sake, at least help him and his rising up against Yazeed to be free from injustice and tyrants whims and don't live a life that spreads injustice and helps arrogant powers to oppress humanity, from generation to generation. At the very least, work for justice and freedom.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight