Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Request for Application

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Respected Admin, @Ali
You have created a very good and informative platform for the people of Shia Ithna Ashari. May Allah give you more for this act. Let me first introduce you about my self and then my request.

I am a Mobile Application Developer (iOS and Android). I have done very good as being a developer but now i want to contribute my efforts in the mainstream of goodness with you. So that people can easily reach this platform.
For this i am currently designing the Graphical User Interface of this Website for mobiles (iPhone,Android) Tablets (iPad/Android-based-Tablets).
As situations and condition are very tight for every Shia in Pakistan. Therefore it will be very useless request/question to ask you for the database of this website to connect with mobile. I know its very hard to trust on the person you don't even know.
I just want you to send me the icons used in this website at this email syedqamar.a1@gmail.com.
I don't need anything else. When i will done with the Graphical User Interface i will provide you all of the code with just raw structure so that you can contact officially with any software engineer to connect that raw application with realtime website and make it live on apps stores.
This Graphical User Interface will cover 75% of the work load. And i will devote my work for this website with returning price of DUA.
Regards,
Syed Qamar Abbas.

Here are some of the screen shots of the current Graphical User Interface of the Application.
Screenshots_iPhone

• Advanced Member

As’salamu alaykum

Wow, you did great work.

I don’t know these UI designing finished or still in progress. but i’d like to give some advice to the UI that you did.

1. Colors you used are different with current website.

2. The Serf font style is looks not good on these UI, i think Sans serif font style is will be more better, just like the font style on “Login” button. it’s simple and beautiful, more suitable the current website style. 

3. I think Buttons and Text Inputs will be more better with rounding all corners.

4. You have to use same style for elements in a same level pages.

5. You have to do some adjustment for distances between some elements. for example the distance between “Sign Up” button with Bottom of the container. And the texts inside of the Text Input are so close to edges. 

6. What about Using white background for the Forum View?

7. Using shadow for text makes it a bit dirty.

8. I Think for the Tab Bar background using flat color will be more simple and beautiful.

I hope if this is helpful for you.

• Basic Members

@Ali  As for as font is consider we have used Iwan Old Style which is Apple's builtin fonts Usually some use helvatica neons. So i will consider you advise on fonts. 
As for as color is consider those colours are include from this website. Both Greenish and blackish colour is copied from this website.
That sign up button is at the bottom due to iPad reason. When ever a user hold iPad it hold from both sides which reduce the thumb space availability to touch the screen. Us taking it to bottom is due to this reason.
Lastly the texts are quite overlapped the borders so i will try to align it more inside.

The corners can be rounded from all side but keep it all in the signup page will destroy my animation style if i draw the all corners so i use one side corners.

But to complete this application i need graphical materials to make it more quite to the website originally.
So if you can provide then please help me to complete it from my side so that we can as soon as deliver it and then super admin will develop it and make it available to the end users.