Rate this topic

[MOD NOTE: WARNING - GRAPHIC PIC. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.] 

Salam Alaykom

The end time is the age of idiocism(jhalat), the idiocy will become a culture once more. In the past there was an idiocy which people buried their daughters alive... now we got abortion which is the same. The short video concerns this disgusting modern idiocy.

Yeah I agree, yet my duty forces me to publish the truth I am sure about. 

This one contains harsh and disgusting pictures, pictures of reality of abortion.

I read on Ayatollah Seestani's website that abortion is allowed before the soul enters the fetus. I searched on Internet and I found that soul enters the fetus at 120 days, that's 4 months. Does anyone know if this is the fatwa? Abortion is allowed until 4 months? Every single day I read news about parents killing their infants and toddlers. Why do they decide to have kids? Well, since so many Hollywood actresses are having babies, people constantly telling women to have kids. It's the new fad. Plus, everyone is fighting some kind of war. And during wars, no. of people born is greater than no. of people killed. 

33 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

I read on Ayatollah Seestani's website that abortion is allowed before the soul enters the fetus. I searched on Internet and I found that soul enters the fetus at 120 days, that's 4 months. Does anyone know if this is the fatwa? Abortion is allowed until 4 months? Every single day I read news about parents killing their infants and toddlers. Why do they decide to have kids? Well, since so many Hollywood actresses are having babies, people constantly telling women to have kids. It's the new fad. Plus, everyone is fighting some kind of war. And during wars, no. of people born is greater than no. of people killed. 

Yup the soul enters body at the end of the 4 months. In some countries fetus soup is being served and some women sell the corpse of their babies after abortion to restaurants, interesting part is they only buy at least a 4 month fetus. Some dirty hands are behind these things and they want people to commit homicide intentionally.

1 hour ago, rkazmi33 said:

I'd really like to know Seestani's evidence to support his fatwa.  It sounds incredibly sketchy.  I think he is wrong, if that's really his fatwa.  I mean think about it, you just conceived what will become a child, and now you're saying you can kill it?  It could have a heartbeat by the time a woman realizes she is pregnant, well before 4 months.

38 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

Yup the soul enters body at the end of the 4 months. In some countries fetus soup is being served and some women sell the corpse of their babies after abortion to restaurants, interesting part is they only buy at least a 4 month fetus. Some dirty hands are behind these things and they want people to commit homicide intentionally.

Proof?  Of either the sould entering the body at the end of 4 months or women selling their baby corpses to restaurants?

8 hours ago, coldcow said:

Proof?  Of either the sould entering the body at the end of 4 months or women selling their baby corpses to restaurants?

Salam alaykom

[This post contains some disgusting pictures, Mature only]

Surah Al-mu'minun verses 12-14:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ سُلَالَةٍ مِنْ طِينٍ

NOW, INDEED, We create man out of the essence of clay, 

ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَاهُ نُطْفَةً فِي قَرَارٍ مَكِينٍ

and then We cause him to remain as a drop of sperm in [the womb's] firm keeping,

ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا 

فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنْشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

and then We create out of the drop of sperm a germ-cell, and then We create out of the germ-cell an embryonic lump, and then We create within the embryonic lump bones, and then We clothe the bones with flesh - and then We bring [all] this into being as a new creation: 5  hallowed, therefore, is God, the best of artisans! 

In order for body to become the host of the soul, it must be grown enough, and based on the verses in Surah Al-Muminun 12-14 the body will reach the required level when flesh covers the bones. Biologists prove that this happens in the 4th month, and also they have proven that the fetus will start to move in the 5th month.

Body won't be able to make an movement by itself without soul and it is obvious that the soul has entered the body before 5th month and in the 4th month based on both Quran and what biologists have found. The movements occur in the 5th month so the soul must have been entered body before that which is the 4th month.

The proof of selling 4 months fetus to chefs, can be found in news and reports of this action, one example is about a couple who found out that their 3rd kid is going to be a girl and they decided to abort her but because of the expensive operation of abortion in china they decided to sell their aborted kid to a restaurant.

Fetus soup is one of the most expensive foods of the world about 585$.

Here are some pictures of fetus soup:

0.263853001326142092_irannaz_com.jpg

0.267591001326142092_irannaz_com.jpg

You can search the phrase Fetus soup on google and see the result.

Edited by Hidaren

3 hours ago, Hidaren said:

Salam alaykom

[This post contains some disgusting pictures, Mature only]

Surah Al-mu'minun verses 12-14:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ سُلَالَةٍ مِنْ طِينٍ

NOW, INDEED, We create man out of the essence of clay, 

ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَاهُ نُطْفَةً فِي قَرَارٍ مَكِينٍ

and then We cause him to remain as a drop of sperm in [the womb's] firm keeping,

ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا 

فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنْشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

and then We create out of the drop of sperm a germ-cell, and then We create out of the germ-cell an embryonic lump, and then We create within the embryonic lump bones, and then We clothe the bones with flesh - and then We bring [all] this into being as a new creation: 5  hallowed, therefore, is God, the best of artisans! 

In order for body to become the host of the soul, it must be grown enough, and based on the verses in Surah Al-Muminun 12-14 the body will reach the required level when flesh covers the bones. Biologists prove that this happens in the 4th month, and also they have proven that the fetus will start to move in the 5th month.

Body won't be able to make an movement by itself without soul and it is obvious that the soul has entered the body before 5th month and in the 4th month based on both Quran and what biologists have found. The movements occur in the 5th month so the soul must have been entered body before that which is the 4th month.

So that isn't proof that the soul enters the body in the 4th month.  To be specific, it sounds like you are reasoning that the host must be "grown enough" to host it, which happens in the 4th month.  The quote you posted doesn't mention anything about a soul, or anything about the host reaching any maturity level prior to hosting it.  Also, the fetus starts moving well before the 5th month.  It's usually too small for the mom to feel it moving, but it's moving by the 3rd month for sure, because I just saw one the other day moving at almost 13 weeks.  In fact, a quick google states that you can see fetal movement by the end of the 2nd month.

3 hours ago, Hidaren said:

The proof of selling 4 months fetus to chefs, can be found in news and reports of this action, one example is about a couple who found out that their 3rd kid is going to be a girl and they decided to abort her but because of the expensive operation of abortion in china they decided to sell their aborted kid to a restaurant.

Fetus soup is one of the most expensive foods of the world about 585$.

Here are some pictures of fetus soup:

0.263853001326142092_irannaz_com.jpg

0.267591001326142092_irannaz_com.jpg

You can search the phrase Fetus soup on google and see the result.

That was a stunt pulled by some artist a long time ago.  I remember making fun of my chinese friends with those pictures over 10 years ago. 

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

47 minutes ago, coldcow said:

So that isn't proof that the soul enters the body in the 4th month.  To be specific, it sounds like you are reasoning that the host must be "grown enough" to host it, which happens in the 4th month.  The quote you posted doesn't mention anything about a soul, or anything about the host reaching any maturity level prior to hosting it.  Also, the fetus starts moving well before the 5th month.  It's usually too small for the mom to feel it moving, but it's moving by the 3rd month for sure, because I just saw one the other day moving at almost 13 weeks.  In fact, a quick google states that you can see fetal movement by the end of the 2nd month.

For the proof I might not be able to describe as I had to because I was in hurry while I was writing my previous post, yet i tried to mix some biological clues with Quran to make it tangible, but it seems the biology case that I found as clue is not enough I should have described more, for example the fetus before the 4 months lives like a person in vegetative state. But beside these religious experts who made the laws of my country used Quran, hadiths of the prophet(sawa) and Imams(as) to make a law for this case. If someone cause a fetus to die before birth, he/she must pay the blood money equal to an already born human without the death punishment. If the fetus be less than 4 months based on the verse 14 of Al-Muminun in each level of growth the blood money differs.

This law was made by religious experts so it is a good reason that in the 4th month the soul will enter body. If you need more information in this case try a religious expert for I am not one of them to answer you as best as possible.

On 4/10/2016 at 10:29 AM, coldcow said:

That was a stunt pulled by some artist a long time ago.  I remember making fun of my chinese friends with those pictures over 10 years ago. 

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

In the case of picture I was not sure, you showed me a link that claims it's untrue,  thanks for that.

But it doesn't mean that cannibalism doesn't exist. first look at this video of Oprah TV show.

and search for Ralph Shortey, senator of Oklahoma state. He revealed that Pepsi company used fetus for producing soda.

Or there sth that I hadn't tessted to be true or not, I leave that to you :D .Some  German companies use fetus fats for producing make up products.

On 4/10/2016 at 11:21 AM, Hidaren said:

For the proof I might not be able to describe as I had to because I was in hurry while I was writing my previous post, yet i tried to mix some biological clues with Quran to make it tangible, but it seems the biology case that I found as clue is not enough I should have described more, for example the fetus before the 4 months lives like a person in vegetative state. But beside these religious experts who made the laws of my country used Quran, hadiths of the prophet(sawa) and Imams(as) to make a law for this case. If someone cause a fetus to die before birth, he/she must pay the blood money equal to an already born human without the death punishment. If the fetus be less than 4 months based on the verse 14 of Al-Muminun in each level of growth the blood money differs.

This law was made by religious experts so it is a good reason that in the 4th month the soul will enter body. If you need more information in this case try a religious expert for I am not one of them to answer you as best as possible.

Unfortunately religious experts are rarely scientific experts, and often feel pressure to come up with rulings on matters they don't fully understand scientifically.  So they make something up that sounds plausible and say it's supported by the scripture so people will just accept it.  I suspect that was the case here.

On 4/10/2016 at 11:44 AM, Hidaren said:

In the case of picture I was not sure, you showed me a link that claims it's untrue,  thanks for that.

But it doesn't mean that cannibalism doesn't exist. first look at this video of Oprah TV show.

and search for Ralph Shortey, senator of Oklahoma state. He revealed that Pepsi company used fetus for producing soda.

Or there sth that I hadn't tessted to be true or not, I leave that to you :D .Some  German companies use fetus fats for producing make up products.

Using human embryonic stem cells that may be from aborted fetuses from 30 years ago is not equivalent to using aborted fetuses.  And Ralph Shortey didn't reveal anything, he just made up something completely false and tied it very loosely to an issue almost completely non-related.  It would be like me saying we need to stop putting toxic chemicals in the food we eat, because there is naturally occurring arsenic in the seeds of apples, and then passing a law that bans the addition of toxic chemicals to food.
And the Oprah Winfrey show, especially when it first started, is what was referred to as a tabloid talk show.  It literally looked for the craziest people it could find, and brought them onto the show.  If you're in a country that doesn't have tabloids, google image search it.  You'll quickly see the type of content they contain.  

And I'm not denying that cannibalism exists either.  I'm merely pointing out that your statement about fetus soup, or some underground market for aborted fetuses being a thing, is unsubstantiated internet rumor.

I should also add that many vaccines that are used worldwide have been developed using stem cells from 40 year old aborted fetuses.  But, at least in the US, there hasn't been any use of newly aborted fetuses being used for research in any way for at least 15-20 years.  Probably longer.

11 minutes ago, coldcow said:

Unfortunately religious experts are rarely scientific experts, and often feel pressure to come up with rulings on matters they don't fully understand scientifically.  So they make something up that sounds plausible and say it's supported by the scripture so people will just accept it.  I suspect that was the case here.

Using human embryonic stem cells that may be from aborted fetuses from 30 years ago is not equivalent to using aborted fetuses.  And Ralph Shortey didn't reveal anything, he just made up something completely false and tied it very loosely to an issue almost completely non-related.  It would be like me saying we need to stop putting toxic chemicals in the food we eat, because there is naturally occurring arsenic in the seeds of apples, and then passing a law that bans the addition of toxic chemicals to food.
And the Oprah Winfrey show, especially when it first started, is what was referred to as a tabloid talk show.  It literally looked for the craziest people it could find, and brought them onto the show.  If you're in a country that doesn't have tabloids, google image search it.  You'll quickly see the type of content they contain.  

And I'm not denying that cannibalism exists either.  I'm merely pointing out that your statement about fetus soup, or some underground market for aborted fetuses being a thing, is unsubstantiated internet rumor.

I should also add that many vaccines that are used worldwide have been developed using stem cells from 40 year old aborted fetuses.  But, at least in the US, there hasn't been any use of newly aborted fetuses being used for research in any way for at least 15-20 years.  Probably longer.

Our points of views are different. I can assure you that cannibalism is performed in our modern world more than ancient times, because there are many clues for that, like the case of Ted Heath UK former president who was involved with it yet medias remained silent in his case, or the fatir bread of Jews which is cooked by the blood of human victims during their fash/fatir eid, they kill some none Jewish kids and use their blood in cooking such bread, I myself found some clues for this around myself in Iran, from an old woman, she said each year before Jews eid some kids went missing and after their eid their bodies were found emptied of blood, another clue is the report of Adel Hamood in Egypt's Al-Ahram newspaper: "Palestinian kids dead bodies can be found frequently in Israel."

Aleister Crowley wrote in his book 1929: " Ancient magicians believed that each living being is a source of energy, its quantity depends on size and health and its quality depends on the being's mental and spiritual characteristics. Upon death this energy will be released, to have the best results the magician must choose the best sacrifice which is an innocent and smart male boy." As you know Aleister Crowley is the founder of modern satanism and he is also the grand father of George w. bush and he wrote in his book in another place about twin brothers on fire who wash the world with blood(September 11 world trade center towers). And of course the Bohemian Grove is a good example for such actions, Alex Jones revealed it years ago. I have to mention an F.B.I report of year 2000 which claims that 876213 persons went missing in USA and 750000 of them were kids. To say that these things are just internet rumors, no I disagree with you, and every time that a person reveal something they try to hide it somehow, I believe Pepsi case is something like this. Anyway It was a good discussion and I enjoyed it because each of us spoke of our understandings with respect.

45 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

Our points of views are different. I can assure you that cannibalism is performed in our modern world more than ancient times, because there are many clues for that, like the case of Ted Heath UK former president who was involved with it yet medias remained silent in his case, or the fatir bread of Jews which is cooked by the blood of human victims during their fash/fatir eid, they kill some none Jewish kids and use their blood in cooking such bread, I myself found some clues for this around myself in Iran, from an old woman, she said each year before Jews eid some kids went missing and after their eid their bodies were found emptied of blood, another clue is the report of Adel Hamood in Egypt's Al-Ahram newspaper: "Palestinian kids dead bodies can be found frequently in Israel."

Aleister Crowley wrote in his book 1929: " Ancient magicians believed that each living being is a source of energy, its quantity depends on size and health and its quality depends on the being's mental and spiritual characteristics. Upon death this energy will be released, to have the best results the magician must choose the best sacrifice which is an innocent and smart male boy." As you know Aleister Crowley is the founder of modern satanism and he is also the grand father of George w. bush and he wrote in his book in another place about twin brothers on fire who wash the world with blood(September 11 world trade center towers). And of course the Bohemian Grove is a good example for such actions, Alex Jones revealed it years ago. I have to mention an F.B.I report of year 2000 which claims that 876213 persons went missing in USA and 750000 of them were kids. To say that these things are just internet rumors, no I disagree with you, and every time that a person reveal something they try to hide it somehow, I believe Pepsi case is something like this. Anyway It was a good discussion and I enjoyed it because each of us spoke of our understandings with respect.

Your definition of proof is different from the actual definition of proof.  What some old lady says is not proof.  Citing newspaper articles isn't proof either, unless that newspaper article had tangible proof they presented in the article.  

Did you know that a prominent ayatollah in Iran is Hitler's child that was snuck out of germany before the Soviets reached Berlin?  It's on the internet.  People are just not reporting on it because they're covering it up, just like the Pepsi case. 

not really.

4 hours ago, coldcow said:

Your definition of proof is different from the actual definition of proof.  What some old lady says is not proof.  Citing newspaper articles isn't proof either, unless that newspaper article had tangible proof they presented in the article.  

Did you know that a prominent ayatollah in Iran is Hitler's child that was snuck out of germany before the Soviets reached Berlin?  It's on the internet.  People are just not reporting on it because they're covering it up, just like the Pepsi case. 

not really.

As it seems, in your opinion everybody lies except those who deny. Why should an old lady who is about to die lie to me, research means ask those who have seen with their eyes, and yet I understand from your word that newspapers are not trustable, but a newspaper as you said is not enough but when its report exactly matches with the information about secret occults which were formed by Zionism, then the report would be a document itself. Those who have studied in this field will know which ones are trustable and which are not and they say that newspaper is.

Anyway this discussion is no longer rational, because for every proof and evidence i offer and show you simply deny, like another guy on this forum who claimed to be Nigerian and yet he didn't knew anything about it and just was denying with no evidence, interesting part is when he was discussing me in his profile I saw his country is Nigeria but few days after that I checked and saw his country slot is empty :) here the truth was obvious, If you really want to know the truth, instead of arguing with me began your own research in this field and gather your own information which are trustable to you.

4 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

As it seems, in your opinion everybody lies except those who deny. Why should an old lady who is about to die lie to me, research means ask those who have seen with their eyes, and yet I understand from your word that newspapers are not trustable, but a newspaper as you said is not enough but when its report exactly matches with the information about secret occults which were formed by Zionism, then the report would be a document itself. Those who have studied in this field will know which ones are trustable and which are not and they say that newspaper is.

Anyway this discussion is no longer rational, because for every proof and evidence i offer and show you simply deny, like another guy on this forum who claimed to be Nigerian and yet he didn't knew anything about it and just was denying with no evidence, interesting part is when he was discussing me in his profile I saw his country is Nigeria but few days after that I checked and saw his country slot is empty :) here the truth was obvious, If you really want to know the truth, instead of arguing with me began your own research in this field and gather your own information which are trustable to you.

I never said the old lady was lying.  But for all you know she could really believe what she was telling you, yet none of it be true.  You ever hear of old wives tales?

Also, last year people were posting "proof" online that Obama was about to institute martial law in the southern states.  Google "Operation Jade Helm," and look at all the "proof."  Yet guess what, it never happened.  There are people that post "proof" that there's a massive Muslim conspiracy to take over the world, but I've yet to hear about it.  I'm sure you haven't been informed of it yet either.  

6 minutes ago, coldcow said:

I never said the old lady was lying.  But for all you know she could really believe what she was telling you, yet none of it be true.  You ever hear of old wives tales?

Also, last year people were posting "proof" online that Obama was about to institute martial law in the southern states.  Google "Operation Jade Helm," and look at all the "proof."  Yet guess what, it never happened.  There are people that post "proof" that there's a massive Muslim conspiracy to take over the world, but I've yet to hear about it.  I'm sure you haven't been informed of it yet either.  

Yeah I didn't know that. But to know the truth you should check the situation to see what's behind it, for example after the nuclear deal with Iran USA promised to return Iran's blocked money but when time of doing it come, Americans claimed that Iran was involved in September 11 attacks and thus they kept the money as blood money of the victims, in this case it is a clearly a political game, but about the lady, she was simply answering my question, and I asked her after I read in an article that some of Jewish families are involved in such things so I went after my own proof and I found it.

My research does no good for you, and you won't believe 100% if you just rely on internet and what you can find here and there. Sometimes just go and ask old people who don't even know what secret occult is and just they have some memories of the past events they had saw.

Sayyed al-Sistani didn't didn't say one could abort their baby before 4 months like it's something of an option that any woman has.

He says that if the fetus (pre-soul) will endanger the life of a woman or will cause unbearable harm for her and there is no solution except abortion, then she is allowed to abort her baby. However, after the soul enters the baby, it is not allowed based on obligatory precaution.

Read more fatwas on abortion here:

http://www.sistani.org/english/qa/search/812/

Edited by The Batman

9 hours ago, The Batman said:

Sayyed al-Sistani didn't didn't say one could abort their baby before 4 months like it's something of an option that any woman has.

He says that if the fetus (pre-soul) will endanger the life of a woman or will cause unbearable harm for her and there is no solution except abortion, then she is allowed to abort her baby. However, after the soul enters the baby, it is not allowed based on obligatory precaution.

Read more fatwas on abortion here:

http://www.sistani.org/english/qa/search/812/

I am sorry, I read this a while ago and I forgot the part that it's only allowed if it causes unbearable harm. I was thinking about women who are killing their children and they are going to jail.