In the Name of God بسم الله

Coming Of Sufyani (LA)? - Situation In Syria?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam, 

Does anyone think the current situation in Syria is a major sign of the coming of Sufyani (LA) and then imam e zamanah (as)? The reason why I say this is because hadiths of our imams (as) clearly support what's happening at the moment in Syria. I've listed a few points below:

1)According to hadiths of our imams (as), Sufyani (LA) will be red faced, blue eyed, medium height, crucifix down his neck, his name will be abdullah (according to Hadith from kitab Al fitan), he will rise from the valley of yabis (valley in Jordan), he will lie about his lineage (king Abdullah of Jordan calls himself a syed but his lineage is very suspect), Sufyani will be a king as in part of a royal family according to hadiths of our imams (as). King abdullah of Jordan is a direct match with all of these points listed from hadiths. 

2) When Sufyani rises his slogan will be " I take revenge even if I go to hell". It's very interesting to note that nearly 300,000 Syrians have been killed in Syria, most of them being Sunni. The Sunnis are definitely looking for revenge on the alawis in Syria. Maybe King Abdullah will be the leader of this mission of revenge? 

3) Also, there's another Hadith which says Syria will be divided the way a pack of fixes are divided before the coming of imam e zamanah. 

4) another Hadith says how before the coming of imam e zamanah there will be a fire that will spread and burn thaqeef, thawiyya, AND THE TRIBE OF ASAD. Who are the tribe of Asad? I think it's a mention towards bashar Assad the current leader of Syria. Maybe this Hadith is using "fire" as a metaphor and using it to describe perhaps the actions of Sufyani (LA)? Or it might be an actual fire. 

5) the Sunnis have setup a coalition army consisting of various Sunni nations. Perhaps to invade Syria and installing abdullah of Jordan as their commander in chief? 

The list can go on and on, however I think the five signs mentioned above certainly do point to something very interesting happening in the coming future especially from the twelfth imam (S) perspective......

Edited by Rectify

50 minutes ago, Rectify said:

Salam, 

Does anyone think the current situation in Syria is a major sign of the coming of Sufyani (LA) and then imam e zamanah (as)? The reason why I say this is because hadiths of our imams (as) clearly support what's happening at the moment in Syria. I've listed a few points below:

1)According to hadiths of our imams (as), Sufyani (LA) will be red faced, blue eyed, medium height, crucifix down his neck, his name will be abdullah (according to Hadith from kitab Al fitan), he will rise from the valley of yabis (valley in Jordan), he will lie about his lineage (king Abdullah of Jordan calls himself a syed but his lineage is very suspect), Sufyani will be a king as in part of a royal family according to hadiths of our imams (as). King abdullah of Jordan is a direct match with all of these points listed from hadiths. 

2) When Sufyani rises his slogan will be " I take revenge even if I go to hell". It's very interesting to note that nearly 300,000 Syrians have been killed in Syria, most of them being Sunni. The Sunnis are definitely looking for revenge on the alawis in Syria. Maybe King Abdullah will be the leader of this mission of revenge? 

3) Also, there's another Hadith which says Syria will be divided the way a pack of fixes are divided before the coming of imam e zamanah. 

4) another Hadith says how before the coming of imam e zamanah there will be a fire that will spread and burn thaqeef, thawiyya, AND THE TRIBE OF ASAD. Who are the tribe of Asad? I think it's a mention towards bashar Assad the current leader of Syria. Maybe this Hadith is using "fire" as a metaphor and using it to describe perhaps the actions of Sufyani (LA)? Or it might be an actual fire. 

5) the Sunnis have setup a coalition army consisting of various Sunni nations. Perhaps to invade Syria and installing abdullah of Jordan as their commander in chief? 

The list can go on and on, however I think the five signs mentioned above certainly do point to something very interesting happening in the coming future especially from the twelfth imam (S) perspective......

bismillah.gif.7697798a7322717cc0c17b3179

Your description of Abu Sufiyan L.A.  is incorrect, The correct description of Abu Sufiyan is the same Abu Sufiyan L.A whose wife had Hamza a.s(uncle of our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.) killed and ate his a.s  liver. The same Abu Sufiya that made a deal with the 3 so called Caliphs who took power and looted the Ummah's treasury for their own pleasure and who used and abused their power. Yes, the same Abu Sufiyan's  L.A. children that's still in power and call themselves the Al Saud family. But other than that I believe you are right. Inshallah TRUTH WILL PREVAIL OVER FALSEHOOD VERY SOON INSHALLAH.

Edited by 12reasons4truth.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Your description of Abu Sufiyan L.A.  is incorrect, The correct description of Abu Sufiyan is the same Abu Sufiyan L.A whose wife had Hamza a.s(uncle of our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.) killed and ate his a.s  liver. The same Abu Sufiya that made a deal with the 3 so called Caliphs who took power and looted the Ummah's treasury for their own pleasure and who used and abused their power. Yes, the same Abu Sufiyan's  L.A. children that's still in power and call themselves the Al Saud family. But other than that I believe you are right. Inshallah TRUTH WILL PREVAIL OVER FALSEHOOD VERY SOON INSHALLAH.

I think you have misunderstood brother/sister. Sufyani (LA) is someone prophesized In Shia books who will be from the lineage of Abu Sufyan (LA). NOT ABU SUFYAN (LA). Imam sadiq (as) when describing the enmity banu Umayyah (LA) had towards banu Hashim said Abu Sufyan (LA) fought against the holy prophet (saw), muawiyah (LA) fought against imam ali (as) and yazeed (LA) fought against imam Hussein (as) and SUFYANI will fight against my son imam e zamanah (as). 

And in Shia hadiths it's mentioned from our imams (as) the traits and characteristics Sufyani (LA) will possess. Those traits almost identically match King Abdullah Of Jordan. I advise friends to read my initial post again if you didn't understand it. Thanks. 

Edited by Rectify

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Its about the Sufyani (The prophecy one) not the Abu sufyan (Mawia's supposed dad).

Rectify, I really admire those points about Sufyan. Can you give a reference to your 1st point?

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Abrar Ahmed said:

Its about the Sufyani (The prophecy one) not the Abu sufyan (Mawia's supposed dad).

Rectify, I really admire those points about Sufyan. Can you give a reference to your 1st point?

The hadiths are from the book Book Of Occultation I The promised Mahdi by majlisi translated into English by syed athar rizvi. There are many more hadiths which point to king Abdullah of Jordan. I really do believe we will witness something spectacular very soon.....

• Advanced Member

Well, I think it is unlikely to be the jordan's king because he never appeared in the scenes and it is like people wouldn't go for him I think. Well, i'm thinking of the pretext of jordan's awakening? What it could be?

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:36 AM, Rectify said:

I think you have misunderstood brother/sister. Sufyani (LA) is someone prophesized In Shia books who will be from the lineage of Abu Sufyan (LA).

bismillah.gif

That's exactly what my reply meant, did I say anything different? lineage of Abu Sufyan (LA) or children of Abu Sufiyan doesn't mean the same thing?

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

bismillah.gif

That's exactly what my reply meant, did I say anything different? lineage of Abu Sufyan (LA) or children of Abu Sufiyan doesn't mean the same thing?

Oh ok that's fine then. Sufyani (LA) will be from the lineage of Abu Sufyan (LA). 

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Abrar Ahmed said:

Well, I think it is unlikely to be the jordan's king because he never appeared in the scenes and it is like people wouldn't go for him I think. Well, i'm thinking of the pretext of jordan's awakening? What it could be?

The actual enemies of ahle bayt are in suit and ties the so called moderates. Not the jokers that run to the mountains with a beard proclaiming jihad. 

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
On 19 May 2016 at 10:11 PM, icherub said:

no way King Abdullah of Jordan is the Sufyani. The only thing in common he has with Sufyani's description are eyes' color and skin tone.

Also Hadiths say medium height, fat, craters on face, from Jordan valleys yabis, flag (Jordan flag) is green and gold with crucifix in there, banner is red, also another Hadith outright says sufyanis name will be abdullah. Also another Hadith says sufyani will be a wicked king. Abdullah of Jordan is a king.....Many more signs and all of these signs can't just be a mere coincidence.....