Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-Mustafa Open University

fotros73

• Advanced Member

I was interested in it but their website is a bit confusing for me. By the look of it, it seems that the online education is targeted at those students that are physically present at Qom OR any other Al-Mustafa University OR they need to have some basic education from Al-Mustafa University before they can take advantage of the online education opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Shukran, brother. Now, for admission, what documents do I need to send to Al-Mustafa?

A. A Photo (Passport size)

B. One image of ID document (ID card or passport etc.)

C. Education degree (Diploma degree required for Post Diploma and Bachelor’s students –

Bachelor degree required for Master’s Students.)

D.  Proof of residence abroad – Second nationality certificate (Iraninan national only)

http://mas.aou.ir/create-dashboard/lang/user/en

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, fotros73 said:

A. A Photo (Passport size)

B. One image of ID document (ID card or passport etc.)

C. Education degree (Diploma degree required for Post Diploma and Bachelor’s students –

Bachelor degree required for Master’s Students.)

D.  Proof of residence abroad – Second nationality certificate (Iraninan national only)

http://mas.aou.ir/create-dashboard/lang/user/en

Brother, there is a problem with registration. There is a column for latest education degree. I am assuming it is latest Islamic education degree. I come from a conventional education system and have a bachelors degree. What do i select here? Please guide with this process. i do not have any formal Islamic education background - please help. Thanks

• Veteran Member
18 minutes ago, TryingToBe said:

Brother, there is a problem with registration. There is a column for latest education degree. I am assuming it is latest Islamic education degree. I come from a conventional education system and have a bachelors degree. What do i select here? Please guide with this process. i do not have any formal Islamic education background - please help. Thanks

no, they are asking about the conventional education degrees.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

no, they are asking about the conventional education degrees.

Thanks for your reply.

So, if we have a bachelors in conventional studies; we would have to start at the beginners level for islamic education? in this case associate or diploma level?

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, TryingToBe said:

Thanks for your reply.

So, if we have a bachelors in conventional studies; we would have to start at the beginners level for islamic education? in this case associate or diploma level?

yep that's the case. 

For Diploma or bachelors degree, one need to have a high school degree

for master degree, you need to have bachelor degree ( conventional studies)

You also need to pass one term of obligatory testing term. That is regardless of your studies before, they will make you study for one term to test your readiness to complete any of the degrees you applied for

You also need to be fluent in the lanagueg you want to study in.

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

yep that's the case. 

For Diploma or bachelors degree, one need to have a high school degree

for master degree, you need to have bachelor degree ( conventional studies)

You also need to pass one term of obligatory testing term. That is regardless of your studies before, they will make you study for one term to test your readiness to complete any of the degrees you applied for

You also need to be fluent in the lanagueg you want to study in.

All this study from the comfort of your home country? sounds like a great opportunity

• Advanced Member
On 7/1/2016 at 1:25 AM, TryingToBe said:

Please call me

telegram -viber

• 2 years later...