Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, allsayyidsareahlulbayt! said:

ayatullah arbadli mentions it is makruh t walk in front of sadat

That makes no sense.

I'm sure the Imams (as) would be quite upset with their offspring if they started acting so arrogant as to not let anyone walk in front of them.

Its an honor and a privilege to be from the bloodline of the Ahl e Bayt but not if you are going to think of yourself as superior to others. No Imam (as) would care for his children acting in such a manner as to assume they are better than anyone else.

At the end of the day it is a Shia Muslim's piety which is the true measure of him/her.

12 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

That makes no sense.

I'm sure the Imams (as) would be quite upset with their offspring if they started acting so arrogant as to not let anyone walk in front of them.

Its an honor and a privilege to be from the bloodline of the Ahl e Bayt but not if you are going to think of yourself as superior to others. No Imam (as) would care for his children acting in such a manner as to assume they are better than anyone else.

At the end of the day it is a Shia Muslim's piety which is the true measure of him/her.

Akhi, as you probably know, the "sayyid" status of a lot of these "sayyids" is highly questionable. So, at times, you cannot be really sure whether that "sayyid" is truly a descendant of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) or not. Perhaps, he is only a remnant of a long-stretching Hindu lineage.

Secondly, the brother of Imam al-Hasan al-Askari (peace be upon him) who nearly destroyed Shi'ism through his mammoth lies was also a sayyid - a genuine one actually. Are we really to respect that liar, who knowingly denied the birth of Imam al-Hujjah (ajfs) in order to steal his inheritance? Are we to respect him despite that he denied his Imam, and aligned with the enemies of Allah?

These so-called "sayyids" have turned themselves into an upper caste within the caste-less, non-racist religion of Allah. They go as far as forbidding intermarriage with the muminun, simply on account of their alleged relationship with the Messenger of Allah. No believer can respect such deviants.

Edited by أبو فاطمة المحمدي

15 minutes ago, أبو فاطمة المحمدي said:

Secondly, the brother of Imam al-Hasan al-Askari (peace be upon him) who nearly destroyed Shi'ism through his mammoth lies was also a sayyid - a genuine one actually. Are we really to respect that liar, who knowingly denied the birth of Imam al-Hujjah (ajfs) in order to steal his inheritance? Are we to respect him despite that he denied his Imam, and aligned with the enemies of Allah?

Akhi Abu Fatimah, would you know if this brother later repented and became pious. I had heard this and am trying to confirm.

5 minutes ago, haideriam said:

Akhi Abu Fatimah, would you know if this brother later repented and became pious. I had heard this and am trying to confirm.

I have only seen that claim. But, I have not seen its evidence. So, I cannot confirm his later repentance. I also once read that his descendants now live in Samarra, in Iraq, and are Twelver Shi'is. That too, I cannot confirm.

47 minutes ago, Syed Zain Shah said:

Sadaat must show role model of their Forefathers

Sadly, there are many that do not follow the role model of their Ancestors,

38 minutes ago, أبو فاطمة المحمدي said:

the "sayyid" status of a lot of these "sayyids" is highly questionable. So, at times, you cannot be really sure whether that "sayyid" is truly a descendant of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) or not.

Several families have their family trees. You can also have those trees verified as accurate by sending them to Iran for verification.

7 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

Several families have their family trees. You can also have those trees verified as accurate by sending them to Iran for verification.

This article may make some sense http://www.ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/publications/articles/2010/Belle_AAS10_Syed.pdf

12 minutes ago, أبو فاطمة المحمدي said:

That's very interesting.

I'd read a similar article about DNA testing on Syeds a few years ago and it gave a relatively similar finding.

I despise any inequality between muslims on account of being Sayid or not. First identify their piety, then treat them accordingly. If they happen to be Sayid, then it is a bonus. The requirement of favourable treatment should be based one's the inner self rather than the outer self.

I don't care what any mullah or ayatollah might say. I reject genetic racism.

On 4/6/2016 at 6:49 PM, أبو فاطمة المحمدي said:

There is no caste system in Islam, in case you haven't noticed.

This kind of problems against Sadaat arent new. Actually this virus is an old one, it showed itself first time in the saqifah (why Ali and Ahlul Bayt...why not others). This is what Banu Umayyah and Banu Abbas got extreme on. The history repeats itself.

1. You said a lot of bad things against Hazrat Imamzada Sayyid Jafar Al-Zakki (عليه السلام) Ayatullah Sayyid Shahabuddin Mar`ashi Najafi (رضي الله عنه) were one of the biggest "heavyweights" and experts in the field of ilm ul-ansaab. And the Sayyid clearly said that Hazrat Sayyid Jafar (عليه السلام) NEVER claimed Imamah. This was all propaganda and fake claims made by Banu Abbas against the Children of RasulAllah (S) So it is a bigtime lie what you are saying about the children of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)

2. You are saying it isnt a caste system. Right but beeing the bloodline of the Prophet (S) is NOT a part of the Hindu castsystem. don’t you even know that? The SHARIAH itself is making difference between Sadaat and non Sadaat by forbidding Sadaqah on Sadaat from non Sadaat.  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) Himself had made a difference.  And by the way…. this prohibiton of Sadaqah is NOT only regarding the pious Sayyids. A pious or non pious… sadaqah from a non Sayyid is haraam. 

3. In books of traditions you will find many traditions.. Sahih traditions regarding the respect and honour of Sadaat. It is a part of Islamic faith.

4. If you are against Aale Muhammad (عليه السلام) why do you send Peace and blessings on Them inside your very daily prayer? You should fear Allah and show at least some respect to the children of the Prophet (S) who thought you the purpouse of life.

Edited by Prisonedboy