Jump to content
yasahebalzaman.313

Low tolerance towards ignorants.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

What I can't stand and what pisses me off a lot is those people who talk about Islam as if it is a religion of violence and terrorism and that it is something retroactive. They think that science doesn't fit with religion whereas our Religion is Science itself!!! The quran and ahlulbayt(as) are the science themselves. We are the power the manners the ethics the principles the integrity the values that they wish they had. We are the salvation of the human's soul and without us without islam this world will be meaningless. They disgust me with their certainty and their stupidity. I meet these people everyday but sometimes i just can't tolerate them especially that I used to be a christian and i discovered Islam through the Quranic science. They are the filth of this earth but they just don't know it yet. I can't understand how they are not able to see that they have been subjected to a propaganda which is the stupidest of all. They seriously lack logic. May God help us all and hasten the reappearance of the Imam and Jesus.

Edited by yasahebalzaman.313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't give them the attention that they want, we're all surrounded by "open minded" people and "smart atheists" when all they during their day is listen to what satisfies them thus increasing their ego. They're a nuisance but you should do your job and stay cool as no one is going to convert when they see an angry muslim, it increases their stand. Show them all the proof and they'll come up with the craziest explanations when they themselves know it's right deep within them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you are a positive role model for Islam, theres no need to prove it no more. You simply become the proof. The problem with Islam is its a lifestyle but people only see restrictions, when they are in play you become a manifestation of Ahlulbayt and the Prophet Muhammad saw and then atheists will see there is a difference in a muslim compared to the rest of humankind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam

I understand what you mean how they cannot see, but Allah has blocked the hearts and visions of those who do not want to see and realize.

Each one of us are ignorant. We too are at a level of ignorance to incomparison to the full truth, and Imam Mahdi (a.) is tolerating the ignorance of the us so called Shias.

Just take your focus away from contempt of those who are happy in their own current state and focus on Allah and improving ourselves.

This is productive use of energy and emotions.Use the anger to stick to the truth and know and practise it even more than before.

Energy flows where attention goes.

Imam Ali (a.) :

"The best revenge is improving yourself."

Some times when Allah wants to guide he will guide the most unlikely people in his own time ,and the ones who seemed most likely of the believers will leave Islam all together or become one of the strongest opponents of Imam Mahdi (a.)

These are the signs of the coming...

 

Edited by certainclarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't give them a slight attention. They're not even worth it, all what they can get is my ignorance. If i want to make them confused i can do it, i have had several experiences with such individuals, i was all surrounded by such friends and by atheists. They were signs for me, how their life was empty and how every now and then fall into a deep depression without even knowing why. They seek earthly attention because they need it they feed from it... because without it they will be nothing. We, as shias, we only need for Ahlulbayt and God to see us. When I left them and they knew why they were all mad angry and confused. It's like i left a scar in their ego but they don't realize it subconsciously. I know how to handle such people and what attitude to take in front of them, but sometimes like today they manage to disgust me to the most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@certainclarity Yes i know what you mean. I totally agree in everything you said, especially the quote of imam ali. Some ex-friends when they see me they would get stunned and they don't understand how i changed and why. This is islam, it purifies the individual and it takes him to the highest levels of existence if he wishes so. Sometimes when i see a hopeless case i like to mention my story just to piss him/her off more lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

What I can't stand and what pisses me off a lot is those people who talk about Islam as if it is a religion of violence and terrorism and that it is something retroactive. They think that science doesn't fit with religion whereas our Religion is Science itself!!! The quran and ahlulbayt(as) are the science themselves. We are the power the manners the ethics the principles the integrity the values that they wish they had. We are the salvation of the human's soul and without us without islam this world will be meaningless. They disgust me with their certainty and their stupidity. I meet these people everyday but sometimes i just can't tolerate them especially that I used to be a christian and i discovered Islam through the Quranic science. They are the filth of this earth but they just don't know it yet. I can't understand how they are not able to see that they have been subjected to a propaganda which is the stupidest of all. They seriously lack logic. May God help us all and hasten the reappearance of the Imam and Jesus.

There are people that find it easier to trust what they are told no matter who is telling it. They are right to some degree. As a Christian, I meet plenty of people who are ignorant of the Bible and creeds, but that is not so bad. I am willing to try and explain things to them. However, the problem is that many do not care to have you explain anything to them, as they believe they already know. Those people are the ones that can make me frustrated at times, as I know they will continue to try and spread their ignorance, but beyond frustration it makes me feel dejected. I believe it is the understanding of Muslims that it is up to Allah to soften their hearts (Surah Al-Baqarah, verses 6, 7). In Christianity, we hold a similar view, but we also adhere to what Jesus said  in Matthew 28:19, which reads:

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," (NIV)

I try and get people out of their ignorance, even if they are ignorant of something I am not affiliated with. I have had to correct many non-Muslims regarding Islam and I have had to correct protestants regarding Catholicism. Ignorance is never appropriate, which is what makes me hold my tongue when it comes to topics I do not fully understand.

In regard to what you said about ignorance of Islam, I agree. Many people lack any genuine understanding of Islamic development and history. In the west, groups like ISIL, the Taliban, etc. are blasted on the media. The media does rightly portray them as radicalized Muslims, but when people only see radicalized Muslims, it is not hard for them to lose track of real Muslims. Another problem is the west's involvement in the middle east. People perceive Muslims as war mongering individuals who only want to create chaos and take US military servicemen's lives. This, once again, is in part to them media's reporting.

The best way to combat ignorance is to simply address it as you see it. Maybe we can plant a seed in those ignorant individuals in hopes that it will blossom into a meaningful understanding. I plead with you not to be low in tolerance or lose your temper with people who match the description you gave. They have existed for centuries and will continue to exist, unfortunately.

God bless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

@certainclarity Yes i know what you mean. I totally agree in everything you said, especially the quote of imam ali. Some ex-friends when they see me they would get stunned and they don't understand how i changed and why. This is islam, it purifies the individual and it takes him to the highest levels of existence if he wishes so. Sometimes when i see a hopeless case i like to mention my story just to piss him/her off more lol

I feel your frustrations, brother but I tend avoid to such people, they are buttom-pushers and prideful like Iblis (la). Pride goes before a long, long fall in people and they don't and won't realize it until it's too late.

 

14 minutes ago, Elihu said:

The best way to combat ignorance is to simply address it as you see it. Maybe we can plant a seed in those ignorant individuals in hopes that it will blossom into a meaningful understanding. I plead with you not to be low in tolerance or lose your temper with people who match the description you gave. They have existed for centuries and will continue to exist, unfortunately.

 

Beautifully stated, Elihu. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

What I can't stand and what pisses me off a lot is those people who talk about Islam as if it is a religion of violence and terrorism and that it is something retroactive. They think that science doesn't fit with religion whereas our Religion is Science itself!!! The quran and ahlulbayt(as) are the science themselves. We are the power the manners the ethics the principles the integrity the values that they wish they had. We are the salvation of the human's soul and without us without islam this world will be meaningless. They disgust me with their certainty and their stupidity. I meet these people everyday but sometimes i just can't tolerate them especially that I used to be a christian and i discovered Islam through the Quranic science. They are the filth of this earth but they just don't know it yet. I can't understand how they are not able to see that they have been subjected to a propaganda which is the stupidest of all. They seriously lack logic. May God help us all and hasten the reappearance of the Imam and Jesus.

bismillah.gif.7e8ed25144eb1e6f325e00131d

Take it easy brother/sister! Have patience, INSHALLAH very soon truth shall prevail INSHALLAH. Shayton has deceived them, and God has make them blind to see truth, nothing is hidden from Allah Almighty. We as Muslims should unite and join hands and pray to God for our Christian/Jewish brothers and sisters to guide them on the right path, to save them from the  entrapment  of Shayton INSHALLAH. If it wasn't for Shayton we all would be in Paradise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam OP,

I feel you on this one. I too get so so mad with people. I've lost count the times I've had messages on my Tumblr which always say the same thing: 'you're a terrorist and your prophet was a paedophile.' Their arguments are so pathetic, it doesn't matter how eloquently you answer their misconceptions, they just don't want to listen. We live in a world where knowledge is at our very finger tips... libraries, books, internet, school, college, university, but people drown in a sea of ignorance because its easier to sit at home and watch the 6 o'clock news. 

All we can do with such people is leave them to Allah (swt), He will give them their just reward. 

Edited by zainabamy
forgot something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Elihu said:

There are people that find it easier to trust what they are told no matter who is telling it. They are right to some degree. As a Christian, I meet plenty of people who are ignorant of the Bible and creeds, but that is not so bad. I am willing to try and explain things to them. However, the problem is that many do not care to have you explain anything to them, as they believe they already know. Those people are the ones that can make me frustrated at times, as I know they will continue to try and spread their ignorance, but beyond frustration it makes me feel dejected. I believe it is the understanding of Muslims that it is up to Allah to soften their hearts (Surah Al-Baqarah, verses 6, 7). In Christianity, we hold a similar view, but we also adhere to what Jesus said  in Matthew 28:19, which reads:

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," (NIV)

I try and get people out of their ignorance, even if they are ignorant of something I am not affiliated with. I have had to correct many non-Muslims regarding Islam and I have had to correct protestants regarding Catholicism. Ignorance is never appropriate, which is what makes me hold my tongue when it comes to topics I do not fully understand.

In regard to what you said about ignorance of Islam, I agree. Many people lack any genuine understanding of Islamic development and history. In the west, groups like ISIL, the Taliban, etc. are blasted on the media. The media does rightly portray them as radicalized Muslims, but when people only see radicalized Muslims, it is not hard for them to lose track of real Muslims. Another problem is the west's involvement in the middle east. People perceive Muslims as war mongering individuals who only want to create chaos and take US military servicemen's lives. This, once again, is in part to them media's reporting.

The best way to combat ignorance is to simply address it as you see it. Maybe we can plant a seed in those ignorant individuals in hopes that it will blossom into a meaningful understanding. I plead with you not to be low in tolerance or lose your temper with people who match the description you gave. They have existed for centuries and will continue to exist, unfortunately.

God bless.

Most of these people are hopeless cases so i don't tend to indulge in a conversation with them because it's pointless. However if I see one of them all curious wanting to know more about Islam I would feel happy and will lead them all the way through it. In both cases I don't lose my temper in front of any of them, I know how to manage my feelings and anger.

Oh and to me no christian is educated properly about christianity. And if they are they wouldn't stay christian.

Of course the Media shows the bad image of Islam, that what the system wants and aim for. They want to destroy us but they can't, it's Impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I feel your frustrations, brother but I tend avoid to such people, they are buttom-pushers and prideful like Iblis (la). Pride goes before a long, long fall in people and they don't and won't realize it until it's too late.

Let us see when Imam al Mahdi will reappear, how much they will continue laughing and mocking. I'm not bothered by these insects, they are nothing to me, but i feel sad for them and ignorance in general angers me especially nowadays when everything is exposed and the truth is right there in front of you but people are blinded by the world. They don't know what kind of suffering is ahead of them. Oh and I'm a women. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, zainabamy said:

Salam OP,

I feel you on this one. I too get so so mad with people. I've lost count the times I've had messages on my Tumblr which always say the same thing: 'you're a terrorist and your prophet was a paedophile.' Their arguments are so pathetic, it doesn't matter how eloquently you answer their misconceptions, they just don't want to listen. We live in a world where knowledge is at our very finger tips... libraries, books, internet, school, college, university, but people drown in a sea of ignorance because its easier to sit at home and watch the 6 o'clock news. 

All we can do with such people is leave them to Allah (swt), He will give them their just reward. 

Most people are not seeking the truth nor the right path. They are deluded by their sins and desires they are blinded by this world, they think that this is all what they want and they reached a point where they convinced themselves that they are satisfied by their situation. That's why they won't listen, even if you proved them that Islam is correct and the only right true path they wouldn't care. So I don't bother myself with such individuals, waste of energy and wisdom. Imam Ali(as) says ''Putting up with a Fool is a torment for the Soul.''

And yes the system wants to destroy the one true power in this world which is Islam. We are the most civilized most moderate religion in history yet we are perceived as the total opposite. That's Not a Coincidence. But we will win eventually, It's a matter of patience and time. Meanwhile we should get ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Let us see when Imam al Mahdi will reappear, how much they will continue laughing and mocking. I'm not bothered by these insects, they are nothing to me, but i feel sad for them and ignorance in general angers me especially nowadays when everything is exposed and the truth is right there in front of you but people are blinded by the world. They don't know what kind of suffering is ahead of them. Oh and I'm a women. ^^

Oh sorry, sis. I know, right? The least you can do is probably is give them a terrible piece of real estate for starters , (I'm just kidding, don't do that.) Have patience, sister, pretty those insects will only be an afterthought. How did you discover Islam? I am curious as a fellow revert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Oh sorry, sis. I know, right? The least you can do is probably is give them a terrible piece of real estate for starters , (I'm just kidding, don't do that.) Have patience, sister, pretty those insects will only be an afterthought. How did you discover Islam? I am curious as a fellow revert.

:D

So you're a revert also? well i can briefly tell you that Islam filled my life when it was empty, meaningless and when i was lost. I'm a person who likes to ask question about everything and i don't stop till i find a proper logical answer. I wanted to know answers about the universe about christianity about life and God. None of my fellow christians and priests were able to answer me. This lead me to a doubtful situation about god and religion, so i started leading a bad lifestyle which caused me a mental distortion so i became even more lost and unsatisfied. But when Islam came to my life i found logic, stability, power, integrity happiness, satisfaction, security, I found myself living a life with an important purpose which made me feel like I'm on a mission, and many other numerous reasons why i chose to be a Muslim-shia... Most importantly i found answers to my questions through Ahlulbayt and Islam.

What about you? I guess we, as reverts, pass through the same feelings, stages and the same mental process, but what's different is how we discovered Islam. God has His own special ways when it comes to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

:D

So you're a revert also? well i can briefly tell you that Islam filled my life when it was empty, meaningless and when i was lost. I'm a person who likes to ask question about everything and i don't stop till i find a proper logical answer. I wanted to know answers about the universe about christianity about life and God. None of my fellow christians and priests were able to answer me. This lead me to a doubtful situation about god and religion, so i started leading a bad lifestyle which caused me a mental distortion so i became even more lost and unsatisfied. But when Islam came to my life i found logic, stability, power, integrity happiness, satisfaction, security, I found myself living a life with an important purpose which made me feel like I'm on a mission, and many other numerous reasons why i chose to be a Muslim-shia... Most importantly i found answers to my questions through Ahlulbayt and Islam.

What about you? I guess we, as reverts, pass through the same feelings, stages and the same mental process, but what's different is how we discovered Islam. God has His own special ways when it comes to that.

@LeftCoastMom, @12reasons4truth. @Bakir @zainabamy @Khadim uz Zahra @Noor al Batul - this is my story

Well I was baptized Catholic but was never raised in it, but I always believed in a sense of Tawhid but I didn't there was a name for it, I remember struggling with the Trinity growing up and I remember telling my parents and my neighbors that I thought the Trinity was a joke at the tender age of ten on Easter. (I didn't quite understand why everyone was upset though at the time though. Now, I know.) Then when I was twelve years old, I studied Islam in history and I was impressed with Muhammad (as) and an ayah I read in the history book. Considered the idea for a bit but decided to forget after I told my cousin and his hate in his voice scared me away from further entertaining the idea of being Muslim. So I decided to stay Christian and yes I did consider at one point of being Pope or a monk at some point at age 13.  Plus, I tried, I really tried to read Bible and be Christian, I mean I went to the Bible Club in my middle school, I wanted to connect but I was so let down. I couldn't follow what the woman in charge was talking about and overall, it was too touchy-feely as I saw it. Plus, no one gave a darn about the OT, I was the only one quoting Old Testament verses, that was rather isolating for me. I did express my disappointment to my scribe bot kept going anyway in hopes that it would turn around for me. Instead I learned that South Carolina was a dark place no matter where you went and that my spiritual needs were unfulfilled. I knew was something was wrong when they brought in an ex-convict  and whole time he was speaking, I was thinking "I'm glad you're Christian now but you still need to be in prison, not parole". He did some crazy things, I don't remember what exactly but it was pretty bad. However, what was really annoying was that he talked more about fried chicken than anything else, making it utterly useless for me. The other guy that spoke worked at Camp Tracy (or Tracy's Camp), it was a camp south of Sumter and apparently the guy and Tracy started this camp and two years later Tracy was walking a path from the camp to the forest and some kids appeared out of a forest. Naturally thinking they were lost , he came up to them and they just shot him. The guy also told a really exaggerated version of Balaam and the donkey. Whatever generic and "Christian" message they told us, I don't remember it, all I remember is an ex-con had a terrible childhood and liked fried chicken and Tracy got shot trying to help random kids hiding in a forest. I grew frustrated and tried Wicca for a bit, that was just stupid and dangerous  really, Hinduism with a pointy hat and even more touchy-feely and vague. Funny enough around that time, I remember reading about Shia Islam and wishing that I could follow Islam but I talked myself out of it, telling myself that my parents would be really upset. Finally, after my great-grand aunt died whom I was very close to, I rejected religion, I was 14 years old. But I was haunted by dissatisfaction, thoughts, life seemed meaningless. Come around high school, I had Western Civ. and they studied Islam and again, I was impressed again with Muhammad (as), reading about his leadership skills and how the Qur'an was revealed. Still, I did nothing, I carried on with my life. Read Night by Elie Wiesel in English twice and one day as I was reading and reflecting, I said to myself "If I ever follow religion again, I can't ever be Christian, I can't imagine a God dying for the sins of the guards or Kapos at the camps."  Eventually I started searching for truth and God again, but in a sporadic way. Finally, I had my heart broken when I was seventeen, one day I just woke up and told myself "I am tired of being angry at the world, I think I'll read the Quran" and that's what I did...

Eventually, as I read the Qur'an, this was indeed God speaking to me, and I got hooked. It was interesting timing as my parents were going through a divorce and eventually I went to live with Dad. And we started going to my uncle's church and it was okay at first but I didn't believe they say and I was in the church band for a bit and some of the songs were really off, like the kids were singing "I don't need life, give me Jesus" and these people were letting Joe Schmoes from the audience to preach and that got under my skin, finally the revival was the straw that broke the camel's back. The speaker tried to give me the Spirit and was basically was using hypnosis and was pressing a nerve on my  wrist like crazy and I started feeling dizzy, he kept telling me "Do you accept Christ" and I kept saying "I don't know" and I was afraid of what would I said "No" and another guy kept telling me that I had the hand of a "holy man" and I just said "Oh wow, really?" I didn't know what was going on but my right hand  hasn't been the same since then.

All these things accumulated and pushed me towards Islam, at this I was like "I'm going to do it" and I had a friend who a friend who was Muslim and I said Shahada to the friend and I became Muslim but I had to hide my faith from my Dad because he told me that he hated Muslims and wanted to "kill them all". So I was under a lot of pressure and stress, seemed like he was always breathing down my neck. Eventually, I revealed to Dad that I was in fact, Muslim. Mash'Allah , nothing severe happened but I had to move out after a big fight, where he physically abused me. I told that tyrant that I had enough. Didn't speak to him the whole ride up north... Ever since I lived with my mother and I did more research on Islam, after seeing nasty hadiths from Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, I ended up foolishly rejecting hadiths and hung with the Qur'anist but that was short-lived. They rejected so much of the tenets of Islam that it was no longer. Plus, that was the point of pride for them, they wanted to bomb the Kaaba, said saying Ya Allah is a sin and disputed over very basic facts over the Prophets (as). It was a mess ,really. I don't know what I saw in them, so I searched for the real Islam and here I am, Shia and Shiachat has very very helpful and welcoming  to me. I feel very safe here and everyone here has my deepest respect .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Oh and to me no christian is educated properly about christianity. And if they are they wouldn't stay christian.

I have to disagree here. There are plenty of educated Christians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Elihu said:

I have to disagree here. There are plenty of educated Christians.

Yeah, but they are very few and far between, and she didn't say Christians aren't educated, she said that they aren't educated properly, big difference between educated and properly educated. 

9 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Oh and to me no christian is educated properly about christianity. And if they are they wouldn't stay christian.

That's kind of a broad statement but if people learned more about the various theologies, rites and churches in Christianity, I can see people having more questions than answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Yeah, but they are very few and far between, and she didn't say Christians aren't educated, she said that they aren't educated properly, big difference between educated and properly educated. 

The average Christian doesn't seem to display a significant understanding of Christianity, I agree. "Proper" education can be interpretational, as I assume it is in this instance. I am imagining a "proper" education to a Muslim is very different than that of a Christian in regard to theology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That's kind of a broad statement but if people learned more about the various theologies, rites and churches in Christianity, I can see people having more questions than answers.

Yes exactly my point, you start asking questions that no priest and no christian can answer and if you want to turn to your bible you find a lot of contradictions and puzzles to guess. That's when you start to feel that there is something wrong and something huge is missing. What motivated me more towards Islam throughout my journey was the bible... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Yes exactly my point, you start asking questions that no priest and no christian can answer and if you want to turn to your bible you find a lot of contradictions and puzzles to guess. That's when you start to feel that there is something wrong and something huge is missing. What motivated me more towards Islam throughout my journey was the bible... 

Me too! :) I really tried but Islam is the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The speaker tried to give me the Spirit and was basically was using hypnosis and was pressing a nerve on my  wrist like crazy and I started feeling dizzy, he kept telling me "Do you accept Christ" and I kept saying "I don't know" and I was afraid of what would I said "No" and another guy kept telling me that I had the hand of a "holy man" and I just said "Oh wow, really?" I didn't know what was going on but my right hand  hasn't been the same since then.

 

Salam,

Sorry ,this part was funny.I can imagine the scene lol.

I had some one try reiki, and some other techniques on me, without any success... It just made me give them an akward look and laugh,and made them look embarrassed .

No offense to the Christians here but healing or in the example above,hurting can be done by Hindu gurus, Shamans, African tribal spiritual leaders,new age healing techniques ,Muslims who use jinn and lead astray masses by writing things on amulets ....

If someone has the Holy Spirit they should be able to bring a dead alive even 10 years after his/ her death, and do the exact same things Jesus did by Allah's leave.

But I have yet to have heard any Christian who claim they have the Holy Spirit along with them , bring a fully dead to live even after a year buried, like Jesus and some other prophets who were assisted by the Holy Spirit .

Most Christian healers could do is similar to Hindu gurus and shamans , nothing beyond the ordinary like Jesus (a.)

Edited by certainclarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

Salam,

Sorry ,this part was funny.I can imagine the scene lol.

I had some one try reiki, and some other techniques on me, without any success... It just made me give them an akward look and laugh,and made them look embarrassed .

No offense to the Christians here but healing or in the example above,hurting can be done by Hindu gurus, Shamans, African tribal spiritual leaders,new age healing techniques ,Muslims who use jinn and lead astray masses by writing things on amulets ....

If someone has the Holy Spirit they should be able to bring a dead alive even 10 years after his/ her death, and do the exact same things Jesus did by Allah's leave.

But I have yet to have heard any Christian who claim they have the Holy Spirit along with them , bring a fully dead to live even after a year buried, like Jesus and some other prophets who were assisted by the Holy Spirit .

Most Christian healers could do is similar to Hindu gurus and shamans , nothing beyond the ordinary like Jesus (a.)

If you ever go to the Southern states, I would show you what exactly I was talking about. Apparently, these types of people are popular in North Carolina and I find the influence on otherwise normal, rational human beings disturbing, they have an especially strong influence on youth and are youthful themselves. Very charismatic group of people (In a bad way.) Anyway, a note about the speaker, he was a meth dealer before he started his "ministries", it's what he told audience the first time he came over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Sorry you had such a strange experience with Christianity. My walk has been quite rational, except for the mysteries, which at any rate are mysteries to everyone.  Modern Catholics tend to frown on too much preacher-led drama in the liturgy. Lol. But we've been at this for 2000 years. The anointings and prayers for the sick are by God's will and aren't considered some sort of magic ...you can't use the Holy Spirit like an ATM machine. The South is an interesting place for certain sects of Christians.

Thanks for sharing your story, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×