yasahebalzaman.313

Low tolerance towards ignorants.

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Yes exactly my point, you start asking questions that no priest and no christian can answer and if you want to turn to your bible you find a lot of contradictions and puzzles to guess. That's when you start to feel that there is something wrong and something huge is missing. What motivated me more towards Islam throughout my journey was the bible... 

Me too! :) I really tried but Islam is the truth.

7 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The speaker tried to give me the Spirit and was basically was using hypnosis and was pressing a nerve on my  wrist like crazy and I started feeling dizzy, he kept telling me "Do you accept Christ" and I kept saying "I don't know" and I was afraid of what would I said "No" and another guy kept telling me that I had the hand of a "holy man" and I just said "Oh wow, really?" I didn't know what was going on but my right hand  hasn't been the same since then.

Salam,

Sorry ,this part was funny.I can imagine the scene lol.

I had some one try reiki, and some other techniques on me, without any success... It just made me give them an akward look and laugh,and made them look embarrassed .

No offense to the Christians here but healing or in the example above,hurting can be done by Hindu gurus, Shamans, African tribal spiritual leaders,new age healing techniques ,Muslims who use jinn and lead astray masses by writing things on amulets ....

If someone has the Holy Spirit they should be able to bring a dead alive even 10 years after his/ her death, and do the exact same things Jesus did by Allah's leave.

But I have yet to have heard any Christian who claim they have the Holy Spirit along with them , bring a fully dead to live even after a year buried, like Jesus and some other prophets who were assisted by the Holy Spirit .

Most Christian healers could do is similar to Hindu gurus and shamans , nothing beyond the ordinary like Jesus (a.)

Edited by certainclarity

14 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

Salam,

Sorry ,this part was funny.I can imagine the scene lol.

I had some one try reiki, and some other techniques on me, without any success... It just made me give them an akward look and laugh,and made them look embarrassed .

No offense to the Christians here but healing or in the example above,hurting can be done by Hindu gurus, Shamans, African tribal spiritual leaders,new age healing techniques ,Muslims who use jinn and lead astray masses by writing things on amulets ....

If someone has the Holy Spirit they should be able to bring a dead alive even 10 years after his/ her death, and do the exact same things Jesus did by Allah's leave.

But I have yet to have heard any Christian who claim they have the Holy Spirit along with them , bring a fully dead to live even after a year buried, like Jesus and some other prophets who were assisted by the Holy Spirit .

Most Christian healers could do is similar to Hindu gurus and shamans , nothing beyond the ordinary like Jesus (a.)

If you ever go to the Southern states, I would show you what exactly I was talking about. Apparently, these types of people are popular in North Carolina and I find the influence on otherwise normal, rational human beings disturbing, they have an especially strong influence on youth and are youthful themselves. Very charismatic group of people (In a bad way.) Anyway, a note about the speaker, he was a meth dealer before he started his "ministries", it's what he told audience the first time he came over. 

^ Sorry you had such a strange experience with Christianity. My walk has been quite rational, except for the mysteries, which at any rate are mysteries to everyone.  Modern Catholics tend to frown on too much preacher-led drama in the liturgy. Lol. But we've been at this for 2000 years. The anointings and prayers for the sick are by God's will and aren't considered some sort of magic ...you can't use the Holy Spirit like an ATM machine. The South is an interesting place for certain sects of Christians.

Thanks for sharing your story, though.

@Gaius I. Caesar @certainclarity Lol you guys brought me up some memories... from the Reiki Meditation to the healing process thing to the Buddhism to the meth thing (I didn't try it but i knew people who did). I did these so called spiritual stuff trying to find my place seeking the truth about spirituality. I tried them with a 55 year old hippy women who was from Hawaii she gave me all her attention and concentration but it didn't work... She was frustrated. I mean no ''my soul didn't come out of my body'' and ''no i didn't experience any kind of spiritual awareness'', yes my spiritual emptiness still existed and it wasn't filled by some crazy meditation stuff. Meditation is mental illness. Especially when i was surrounded by these people and by psychedelic folks who used to claim that they traveled dimensions through their souls and experiencing lucid dreams seeing their body when their souls comes out wanders around the place... and all these nonsense meditation talks. They speak about it in a way that you would actually believe them. Now i don't know if they seriously believe they experienced these stuff or they are just lying, I think the first probability is more likely. These people are seriously messed up.

1 hour ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

@Gaius I. Caesar @certainclarity Lol you guys brought me up some memories... from the Reiki Meditation to the healing process thing to the Buddhism to the meth thing (I didn't try it but i knew people who did). I did these so called spiritual stuff trying to find my place seeking the truth about spirituality. I tried them with a 55 year old hippy women who was from Hawaii she gave me all her attention and concentration but it didn't work... She was frustrated. I mean no ''my soul didn't come out of my body'' and ''no i didn't experience any kind of spiritual awareness'', yes my spiritual emptiness still existed and it wasn't filled by some crazy meditation stuff. Meditation is mental illness. Especially when i was surrounded by these people and by psychedelic folks who used to claim that they traveled dimensions through their souls and experiencing lucid dreams seeing their body when their souls comes out wanders around the place... and all these nonsense meditation talks. They speak about it in a way that you would actually believe them. Now i don't know if they seriously believe they experienced these stuff or they are just lying, I think the first probability is more likely. These people are seriously messed up.

Salam,

lol on the Hawaiian attention and concentration.Quite a scene to imagine :)

These experiences such as out of body , lucid dreaming , travelling dimensions do exist, and is not denied within Islam, however Islam is a religion based on intellect, not merely such experiences. 

As these experiences can be even experienced by Satan worshippers or cow worshippers. 

Satan worshippers, cow worshippers, self worshippers, shamans, jinn invokers, Native American healers all can carry out amazing healings, similar to some Christians who claim to do it thru Holy Spirit.

So if  all them achieved healing a crippled person in a wheel chair, either all of them are supposedly being assisted by the Holy Spirit or all of them are being assisted by forces they "ASSUME" divine.

Even all the above do those healings by God's leave,because if God did not give them permission to do so, they would not be able to even use satanic forces to heal. 

Satan asked God to misguide humanity by God's leave, does that make him the guided one and to follow ?

This doesn't mean since they had such experiences they are in Sirat al mostaqeem ( the straight path) guided or correct.

Satan talked to Allah directly, saw things beyond our imagination, yet he was misguided.So seeing or experiencing something does not mean you are guided. It's just a gift of experience. How you use the Gift to seek and realize the truth,the one Allah being the source of all , is another thing.

How ever for me to believe a Christian who claims to heal thru the Holy Spirit, should be able to bring a dead to live after being buried for years, or a man who has no eye balls and is given new eye balls within minutes, can talk all the languages necessary to communicate , without even attending one day of formal education. 

Other wise, I have a wide range of people to believe in from Satan worshippers, Hindu gurus to Native healers, who can claim having the Holy Spirit with them too, and can equally heal as Christian ministries , even the moderate ones.

Edited by certainclarity

8 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

I experienced astral projection once and was a freaky experience, no it's not what these hippies claim either. Now, meditation isn't mental illness but these spiritualist types give it way too much credit and make into a religion. It's just a tool to calm the nerves. Yeah, they have a lot in common with these Christian healers as well.

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I experienced astral projection once and was a freaky experience, no it's not what these hippies claim either. Now, meditation isn't mental illness but these spiritualist types give it way too much credit and make into a religion. It's just a tool to calm the nerves. Yeah, they have a lot in common with these Christian healers as well.

I have several reasons why i consider it to be something as a type of a mental illness. However It's a long discussion. 

It's true it calms the nerve, just because it is based on some inhaling and exhaling techniques. I mean you can replace the exercice by a smoke of cigarette or to be more healthy have a jog on the road, beach, woods.. Whatever you prefer. It can be replaced my numerous things. But when you're an unbeliever, non-muslim you will feel the urge to hold on to something to fill this constant emptiness so yeah people find meditation quite an option these days. 

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:50 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

@LeftCoastMom, @12reasons4truth. @Bakir @zainabamy @Khadim uz Zahra @Noor al Batul - this is my story

Well I was baptized Catholic but was never raised in it, but I always believed in a sense of Tawhid but I didn't there was a name for it, I remember struggling with the Trinity growing up and I remember telling my parents and my neighbors that I thought the Trinity was a joke at the tender age of ten on Easter. (I didn't quite understand why everyone was upset though at the time though. Now, I know.) Then when I was twelve years old, I studied Islam in history and I was impressed with Muhammad (as) and an ayah I read in the history book. Considered the idea for a bit but decided to forget after I told my cousin and his hate in his voice scared me away from further entertaining the idea of being Muslim. So I decided to stay Christian and yes I did consider at one point of being Pope or a monk at some point at age 13.  Plus, I tried, I really tried to read Bible and be Christian, I mean I went to the Bible Club in my middle school, I wanted to connect but I was so let down. I couldn't follow what the woman in charge was talking about and overall, it was too touchy-feely as I saw it. Plus, no one gave a darn about the OT, I was the only one quoting Old Testament verses, that was rather isolating for me. I did express my disappointment to my scribe bot kept going anyway in hopes that it would turn around for me. Instead I learned that South Carolina was a dark place no matter where you went and that my spiritual needs were unfulfilled. I knew was something was wrong when they brought in an ex-convict  and whole time he was speaking, I was thinking "I'm glad you're Christian now but you still need to be in prison, not parole". He did some crazy things, I don't remember what exactly but it was pretty bad. However, what was really annoying was that he talked more about fried chicken than anything else, making it utterly useless for me. The other guy that spoke worked at Camp Tracy (or Tracy's Camp), it was a camp south of Sumter and apparently the guy and Tracy started this camp and two years later Tracy was walking a path from the camp to the forest and some kids appeared out of a forest. Naturally thinking they were lost , he came up to them and they just shot him. The guy also told a really exaggerated version of Balaam and the donkey. Whatever generic and "Christian" message they told us, I don't remember it, all I remember is an ex-con had a terrible childhood and liked fried chicken and Tracy got shot trying to help random kids hiding in a forest. I grew frustrated and tried Wicca for a bit, that was just stupid and dangerous  really, Hinduism with a pointy hat and even more touchy-feely and vague. Funny enough around that time, I remember reading about Shia Islam and wishing that I could follow Islam but I talked myself out of it, telling myself that my parents would be really upset. Finally, after my great-grand aunt died whom I was very close to, I rejected religion, I was 14 years old. But I was haunted by dissatisfaction, thoughts, life seemed meaningless. Come around high school, I had Western Civ. and they studied Islam and again, I was impressed again with Muhammad (as), reading about his leadership skills and how the Qur'an was revealed. Still, I did nothing, I carried on with my life. Read Night by Elie Wiesel in English twice and one day as I was reading and reflecting, I said to myself "If I ever follow religion again, I can't ever be Christian, I can't imagine a God dying for the sins of the guards or Kapos at the camps."  Eventually I started searching for truth and God again, but in a sporadic way. Finally, I had my heart broken when I was seventeen, one day I just woke up and told myself "I am tired of being angry at the world, I think I'll read the Quran" and that's what I did...

Eventually, as I read the Qur'an, this was indeed God speaking to me, and I got hooked. It was interesting timing as my parents were going through a divorce and eventually I went to live with Dad. And we started going to my uncle's church and it was okay at first but I didn't believe they say and I was in the church band for a bit and some of the songs were really off, like the kids were singing "I don't need life, give me Jesus" and these people were letting Joe Schmoes from the audience to preach and that got under my skin, finally the revival was the straw that broke the camel's back. The speaker tried to give me the Spirit and was basically was using hypnosis and was pressing a nerve on my  wrist like crazy and I started feeling dizzy, he kept telling me "Do you accept Christ" and I kept saying "I don't know" and I was afraid of what would I said "No" and another guy kept telling me that I had the hand of a "holy man" and I just said "Oh wow, really?" I didn't know what was going on but my right hand  hasn't been the same since then.

All these things accumulated and pushed me towards Islam, at this I was like "I'm going to do it" and I had a friend who a friend who was Muslim and I said Shahada to the friend and I became Muslim but I had to hide my faith from my Dad because he told me that he hated Muslims and wanted to "kill them all". So I was under a lot of pressure and stress, seemed like he was always breathing down my neck. Eventually, I revealed to Dad that I was in fact, Muslim. Mash'Allah , nothing severe happened but I had to move out after a big fight, where he physically abused me. I told that tyrant that I had enough. Didn't speak to him the whole ride up north... Ever since I lived with my mother and I did more research on Islam, after seeing nasty hadiths from Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, I ended up foolishly rejecting hadiths and hung with the Qur'anist but that was short-lived. They rejected so much of the tenets of Islam that it was no longer. Plus, that was the point of pride for them, they wanted to bomb the Kaaba, said saying Ya Allah is a sin and disputed over very basic facts over the Prophets (as). It was a mess ,really. I don't know what I saw in them, so I searched for the real Islam and here I am, Shia and Shiachat has very very helpful and welcoming  to me. I feel very safe here and everyone here has my deepest respect .  

bismillah.gif

Look on the bright side son, God loves you so much that he has guided you to the truth so your hereafter will be pleasant and full of rewards INSHALLAH. Allah s.w.t guides those who want to be guided. The people who will go to heaven, this life is hell for them. Be strong son and hand on to it, life is short and a test for the next life which will be for ever. Only Shia Islam says that no matter what religion you believe in, be a true believer in that religion because God will take a test from you from that religion, this is how merciful God is.  Islam (Shia) is truly the chosen religion of God, if any one but knew!