Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Feyza

I want to be friend who is shia

Rate this topic

Salam, 

:sign_welcome:  to Shiachat. Please browse around the forums, I am sure you will find very useful information about Shia islam and make some great friends. 

37 minutes ago, Feyza said:

Hey! I want be friend.. and learn about shia.. i need a help cause i dont know enough.. i hope you can help me thanks ^^

Salam 

Welcome to Shia chat,

One hint that I can give you beside the one our brother said upward is to let other guys know where your country is, You might find someone from your country here who can help you in your mother tongue, it doesn't mean that the rest of us will forsake you, we try to do our best with helping you.

Salam.

Welcome to shiachat.

You can ask any and everything that you want to know here. There are scholars who can answer your questions and queries. 

We all here are friends from every walk of life. 

With me shiachat has provided the platform on which i can get the advice of my elders in every sphere of my life.

Hope the same with you.

On 05.04.2016 at 0:43 AM, Enlightened Follower said:

What part of Turkey? We have Azerbaijani Turks on this site and one Turkish Shia convert @celestial @Khudayar

I live and teach in Van, Turkey. But I am no female. Sorry.

Sister Feyza can try Islamic communities in Turkey. And we can suggest some if she tells us which city she lives in.

Edited by Khudayar

Thanks you all.. uhmm... you know my english is not enough.. ad i cant understand sometimes.. uhm.. I just wanted to make friends and learn something about shia and everyone has helped thanks again... uhm.. i dont know what can i say.. you know no more Shiites in Turkey so i wanted to find some sister like that.. :)

1 hour ago, Feyza said:

Thanks you all.. uhmm... you know my english is not enough.. ad i cant understand sometimes.. uhm.. I just wanted to make friends and learn something about shia and everyone has helped thanks again... uhm.. i dont know what can i say.. you know no more Shiites in Turkey so i wanted to find some sister like that.. :)

Salam, really no shiites? why where did they go?