Enlightened Follower

France's women's rights minister said Muslim women who wear the headscarf are like "negroes who accepted slavery"

Rate this topic

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim.  As salaamu alaykum.  The trend today is distraction from Spiritual matters, and towards sensuality.  Many women know that the hair of the female can arouse the male sensually.  True believers whom are female, will cover their hair.  

It's just ignorance rooted in the fact that the Bible says women should cover their hair as a sign of submission to their husbands or fathers. It's a misconception I've heard a lot, though this was the most offensively racist way of stating it.

I'm not surprised to see such a thing. She has no idea what it means to be a muslim women who wears a veil. Someone ought to teach her something and if someone can't then we can only pray that she realizes what she's said.

As far as her comment goes 'N- who accepted slavery'?? Umm... those Africans were stripped out of humanity and were forced to become commodities by the white supremacies. The whites made commodities out of humans by enslaving them and murdering their souls. Of all the crazy things I've ever heard this is one of the few that truly upsets me. And she's France's Women's Rights Minister?