Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
farwahq

Shia Artists needed

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone, I am the editor/in charge of an up and coming magazine (untitled at the moment), we aim to showcase creativity in any form in order to educate people about a better life, the focus is Art and Poetry, Art being Film/Fashion/Installation/Painting/Sculpture/Photography e.t.c, but there will be sections on spirituality, health and a few selected articles as well. I want to ask if anyone knows any Shia artists that would love to participate? Kind Regards Farwa :)

Yes I need some Art depicting anything to do with Shia beliefs, i.e Karbala, Imam Ali (A.S) or Imam Hussein (A.S). The magazine is going to feature Art from many religions and beliefs, and being a Shia myself I would love to feature some Shia art. Syed Raza Ali do you have a website or any form of social media for your Art?

We are based in London, I just need the largest file (picture) of your piece, we will send you a contract, the magazine is going to be a quarterly issue, so it will be published 4 times in the year, but I would like to see your art work first :)

Okkkhhzzz I'll send you my largest piece. Please provide me your email id or any other contact.

I have some queries so I would like to clear that out first. Please provide me sources to contact you.

Edited by SYEDRAZAALI

Is it an online magazine? Keep us updated, please. :) 

21 hours ago, farwahq said:

Salaam everyone, I am the editor/in charge of an up and coming magazine (untitled at the moment), we aim to showcase creativity in any form in order to educate people about a better life, the focus is Art and Poetry, Art being Film/Fashion/Installation/Painting/Sculpture/Photography e.t.c, but there will be sections on spirituality, health and a few selected articles as well. I want to ask if anyone knows any Shia artists that would love to participate? Kind Regards Farwa :)

Will there be non-islamic stuff? Because you're telling fashion, film etc. Those are abundant with non-islamic stuff. If that's the case, then that is a problem.

Edited by celestial