Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Talut

If Sahaba are like the stars then how ...

Rate this topic

Being a sahabi does not automatically give someone the privilege of being the most pious of people.

The same logic that applies to everyone on Earth today, also applies to the Sahabas. Surah Munafiqoon is proof enough that not all sahabas are good. Allah will not reveal a surah that is ONLY relevant after sahabas pass away.

It is a rediculous notion to ever mention that the sahabas all lived happily. Infact, further than rediculous, it is insulting to any intellectual mind.

19 hours ago, Talut said:

Then how could Uthman be killed in the heart of Medina surrounded by the vast majority of Muhajurin and Ansar who were those same Sahaba?

The Stars killed the Stars.  Who are the stars to be followed, killers or those who were killed?

This is another proof of the truth revealed by the Hadith Thaqlayan (two weighty things), that True Sunnah comes through Pure progeny of the prophet who are never separated from Quran.

Wassalam

Edited by skamran110

Salamun `Alaykum,

Many major Sunni hadith scholars such as Ahmad b. Hanbal, al-Bazzaz, al-Albaani, Ibn Hazm, Ibn Qayyum, al-Shawkani, and others, have declared the hadith "My companions are like the stars..." to be a fabrication (mawdoo`) hadith.

Edited by Nader Zaveri

17 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

A shooting star is not a "star" but a meteorite burning up and crashing into the Earth due to the Earth's gravity.

That was a rhetorical question. Sunnis like to take out the literal meaning out of everything. It was for them. 

Btw, 

Shooting star may also refer to: 

• Hypervelocity star, a type of star that moves at unusually high velocities across the galaxy

30 minutes ago, Shian e Ali said:

That was a rhetorical question. Sunnis like to take out the literal meaning out of everything. It was for them. 

Btw, 

Shooting star may also refer to: 

• Hypervelocity star, a type of star that moves at unusually high velocities across the galaxy

Brother, I'm not Sunni and I was not aware that it was a rhetorical question, my bad. Interesting tidbit of info, I never about hyper velocity stars until now.