Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Envision

All Shia Muslims to heaven eventually?

Rate this topic

Hello!
I have a question:

I've heard that all Shia Muslims, even those with more sins than good deeds will go (Inshallah) to heaven eventually after being cleansed in a temporary hell (Purgatory?), is it true?
I look around me (Here in the West) and I see many Muslims who eat non-halal foods and even occasionally drink alcohol, however they claim they believe in the ''core'' which is the 'ultimate requirement'.

Thank you for your time!

1 hour ago, Envision said:

Hello!
I have a question:

I've heard that all Shia Muslims, even those with more sins than good deeds will go (Inshallah) to heaven eventually after being cleansed in a temporary hell (Purgatory?), is it true?
I look around me (Here in the West) and I see many Muslims who eat non-halal foods and even occasionally drink alcohol, however they claim they believe in the ''core'' which is the 'ultimate requirement'.

Thank you for your time!

Paradise is only for those Shi'i Muslims who practise piety and good deeds:

لَٰكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٌ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا نُزُلًا مِّنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ وَمَا عِندَ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ لِّلْأَبْرَارِ

But those who have taqwa of their Lord will have Gardens with rivers flowing under them, remaining in them timelessly, for ever: hospitality from Allah. What is with Allah is better for those who are truly good.  (3:198)

تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ وَمَن يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ يُدْخِلْهُ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

These are Allah´s limits. As for those who obey Allah and His Messenger, We will admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing under them, remaining in them timelessly, for ever. That is the Great Victory.  (4:13)

2 hours ago, Envision said:

Hello!
I have a question:

Thank you for your time!

wow! hehe you know sometimes i meet people i dont even knoe are mulim and get so surprised when they turn out to be.

:salam:

Imam Ali :

Act on Allah's orders and obey them, and don't sin by banking on our intercession, and don't see sinning towards Allah the great, small, because for some sinners  ( of the namely Shia ), our intercession will not avail,until after they are
punished for 300,000 years.

Bihar al Anwar pg 288; h 2.
Edited by certainclarity

Some Shi'a Muslims who have committed great sins will be given Shafa'a, of course. But will it be given to all of them?

One has to wonder, what of those who don't pray? 

Just read the following and look how scary it is: 

Edited by The Batman