Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SoliderofAllah_

muawiyah

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Talut said:

He used to curse Imam Ali a.s from the pulpit on Friday prayer and fought a war against him a.s. 

And you know that hatred towards Imam Ali a.s. is equal to hatred towards the Messenger s.a.w. and Allah. 

 

                                                 :bismillah:

                                                   :salam:

He never cursed Ali RA 

Yes i do know that

oh and he never fought a war against Ali RA 

He (Muawiyah) was a good man and a noble sahabi that loved aale Muhammad and Ali RA 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SoliderofAllah_ said:

idk talut what would it be like?

That depends on your critical thinking and you're ability to think outside the box. 

What are your sources that formed your opinion about Muawiyah and did you study the matter in depth?

Are you willing to make a separation between that what people tell you and the evidence from the sources they believe in even when they contradict that what they say?

 

Edited by Talut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one can never guide the ones who are never ready to be guided -_- 

27 minutes ago, SoliderofAllah_ said:

                                                 :bismillah:

                                                   :salam:

He never cursed Ali RA 

Yes i do know that

oh and he never fought a war against Ali RA 

He (Muawiyah) was a good man and a noble sahabi that loved aale Muhammad and Ali RA 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SoliderofAllah_ said:

                                        

 

He never cursed Ali RA 

Yes i do know that

oh and he never fought a war against Ali RA 

He (Muawiyah) was a good man and a noble sahabi that loved aale Muhammad and Ali RA 

 

 

Okay, now you are just stringing words together without giving a proper reason or evidence.  Can you tell us why you believe Muawiya never cursed, never fought against Imam Ali (as) and how he was "a good man and a noble sahabi that loved aale Muhammad"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SoliderofAllah_ said:

Wahyet Allah im the most stubborn person ull ever meet,

Dude you ask a question then you get true answers which is based on facts! You are getting on my nerves now,  don't ask questions if you cant handle the truth! You stick to being a Sunni! You don't even know basic Islam 101. Its one thing if you don't know and you are learning, but when you ask and don't like the facts is annoying man. And please, Allah does not have or need soldiers and by the way please spell it. Or should I say what does a solider mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoliderofAllah_ said:

                                                 :bismillah:

                                                   :salam:

He never cursed Ali RA 

Yes i do know that

oh and he never fought a war against Ali RA 

He (Muawiyah) was a good man and a noble sahabi that loved aale Muhammad and Ali RA 

 

 

Are you trolling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok I know sunnis dont believe moowawiya cursed imam Ali r.a but sunnis still believe they fought a war. its just that sunnis say 'they are both better people than us and we cannot question them the war is between them and Allah' , how are you denying moowaiwa fought a war against Ali r.a? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smiley123 said:

ok I know sunnis dont believe moowawiya cursed imam Ali r.a but sunnis still believe they fought a war. its just that sunnis say 'they are both better people than us and we cannot question them the war is between them and Allah' , how are you denying moowaiwa fought a war against Ali r.a? 

This principle of personality cult is nowhere to be found in Quran. There is just good and bad and no diplomatic immunity.

Edited by Bram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SoliderofAllah_ said:

do shias say muawiyah was a kafir?

if so can u pls tell me  why?

 

Because we can. As a matter of fact, we even call people kaffir who ask why Muawiya was a kafir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" One day Ali attacked amr bin aas, he threw a spear and amr fell to the ground, he then exposed his buttocks, Ali then turned away his face (people said) This was amr bin aas , Ali replied he showed me his anus and this made me shameful and merciful to him. When amr bin aas returned muwayia said , " You should praise Allah and your anus " - Al bidyah wa al Nihayah volume 7 page 293

other references : 1) Al Akhbar at Tawaal page 177 dhikr sifeen , 2)Al manaqib al khwarzimi page 162 dhiker sifeen, 3)Al fusul al muhimma page 91 dhikr sifeen

4) Tadhkira al Khawaas al ummah page 51 dhikr sifeen , 5) Mutalib al saul page 122 dhikr sifeen , 6) Nur al absar page 94 dhikr sifeen , 7) Aqd al fareed page 235 dhikr sifeen

This is the character of muawiyah bin abu sufyan and his supporters like amr bin aas , muwaiyah was the dajjal al akhbar of his time the shaitan al kabeer , the great satan he was indeed the Zionist of the past  may The curse of Allah be upon him

PS: moderators I know some words used in the hadith are explicit but please leave them as they are so that the readers can get a proper understanding of this individual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Talut said:

That depends on your critical thinking and you're ability to think outside the box. 

What are your sources that formed your opinion about Muawiyah and did you study the matter in depth?

 

Its true tho my stubborness pisses people off.  I just asked a simple question i dont need historical 'Evidence'. If shias believe that muawiyah fought against ali ra and did other things then they can believe it. @Shian E Ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shian e Ali said:

In case you guys haven't seen his other threads, he isn't here to learn. No matter what you say to him, he won't listen. He asks a question & then responds with "I'm stubborn, you can't make me believe anything." 

U cant make me believe anything unless you give me proof. 

And yes im very stubborn. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sharinganMahdi said:

" One day Ali attacked amr bin aas, he threw a spear and amr fell to the ground, he then exposed his buttocks, Ali then turned away his face (people said) This was amr bin aas , Ali replied he showed me his anus and this made me shameful and merciful to him. When amr bin aas returned muwayia said , " You should praise Allah and your anus " - Al bidyah wa al Nihayah volume 7 page 293

other references : 1) Al Akhbar at Tawaal page 177 dhikr sifeen , 2)Al manaqib al khwarzimi page 162 dhiker sifeen, 3)Al fusul al muhimma page 91 dhikr sifeen

4) Tadhkira al Khawaas al ummah page 51 dhikr sifeen , 5) Mutalib al saul page 122 dhikr sifeen , 6) Nur al absar page 94 dhikr sifeen , 7) Aqd al fareed page 235 dhikr sifeen

This is the character of muawiyah bin abu sufyan and his supporters like amr bin aas , muwaiyah was the dajjal al akhbar of his time the shaitan al kabeer , the great satan he was indeed the Zionist of the past  may The curse of Allah be upon him

PS: moderators I know some words used in the hadith are explicit but please leave them as they are so that the readers can get a proper understanding of this individual

Can u give authentic references from our (sunni) boooks pls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Dude you ask a question then you get true answers which is based on facts! You are getting on my nerves now,  don't ask questions if you cant handle the truth! You stick to being a Sunni! You don't even know basic Islam 101. Its one thing if you don't know and you are learning, but when you ask and don't like the facts is annoying man. And please, Allah does not have or need soldiers and by the way please spell it. Or should I say what does a solider mean?

ik the basics. 

Ik how to pray

How to fast

How to read the quran

But one thing is

When i get a historical answer according to u ignore it and i cant 'handle the truth'. Well Islam is the trurh. I can handle the fact that islam is the truh. Thats why im a muslim. i dont c how im being annoying aand i cant handle the truth. how? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Zarla said:

Okay, now you are just stringing words together without giving a proper reason or evidence.  Can you tell us why you believe Muawiya never cursed, never fought against Imam Ali (as) and how he was "a good man and a noble sahabi that loved aale Muhammad"?

Well bc im sunni

and sunnis believe muawiyah was a good man.?

Quite pathetic really how im just saying muawiyah was a good man only bc im sunnis and we sunnis believe he was a good man. It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2016 at 6:48 AM, SoliderofAllah_ said:

do shias say muawiyah was a kafir?

if so can u pls tell me  why?

 

 

23 hours ago, mesbah said:

Mu'awiya was a Baghi (the one who wages a war against the legitimate Caliph of Muslim community, yes even according to Sunni standards, Mu'awiya committed an unforgivable sin starting a war against the Caliph of his time (Imam Ali (a))

Mu'awiya was a munafiq. Munafiq is different than kafir.

 

Your question ha been answered. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you probably didn't know, but it is against our forum rules to praise Muawiya (la) or yazid (la).

There is nothing more to discuss here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...