Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who is ahmad al hassan and why do some people call him the yemani?

Rate this topic

salam dear friends , can anyone elaborate who this ahmad al Hassan character is? I have been seeing a lot of weird comments on facebook and youtube regarding him by some shia brothers , and also why are they all claiming him to be the yamani?

PS : I didn't know if I should post this to off topic or to this forum , forgive me if I posted in the wrong forum , jazakhallah khair

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This man, the fake Mahdi, has been discussed thoroughly. Please disregard anything he says or does. https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234979956-who-is-ahmad-al-Hassan/

yeah it all seems to fast and furious lol , may Allah swt guide them

salam dear friends , can anyone elaborate who this ahmad al Hassan character is? I have been seeing a lot of weird comments on facebook and youtube regarding him by some shia brothers , and also why a

• Forum Administrators

This man, the fake Mahdi, has been discussed thoroughly. Please disregard anything he says or does.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234979956-who-is-ahmad-al-Hassan/

On 3/19/2016 at 1:23 PM, hameedeh said:

This man, the fake Mahdi, has been discussed thoroughly. Please disregard anything he says or does.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234979956-who-is-ahmad-al-Hassan/

wsalam , oh okay jazakhallah for your help I guess you can lock this forum now

• Forum Administrators

Discussion is fine. Of course his followers believe in him and refer to him in a good light, and come to ShiaChat to talk about him, to try and get more followers.

• Forum Administrators

We need to understand that the fake Mahdi runs a dangerous cult and members should not be influenced by him. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, celestial said:

Your avatar?

Asalaamu alaikum,

“Narrated from Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi in his book Makarem Al Akhlaq (p.401) from AlWasha: A man entered to Al Ritha pbuh so he said to him: Why do I see you pale? The man replied: A bad feaver has prolonged upon me. So he (AlRitha) pbuh called for a book and pen and wrote:
In the Name of Allah the Merciful and Intensely Merciful,
By the Name of Allah and with the Name of Allah,
Abjad Hawaz take off from this person son of this person by the permission of Allah the Most High, and so he then stamped on the bottom of the paper 7 times with the stamp of Solomon pbuh, and so then he opened it, so the companion of the book saw in the footnote (he mentioned) 3 stars. Two stars have 8 (corners) and one of it has a dot inside the triangle and the third star is the 6 pointed star that is called the Star of David pbuh.”

From Hussein son of Musa son of Jaafer he said:"I saw on the hand of Abi Jaafer Muhammad son of Ritha pbuh a ring with a silver band so I said: Someone like you wears this! He said pbuh: "This is the ring of Solomon son of David pbuh".
Mustadrak AlWasa'el v.3 p.284

Edited by Mr. Anderson
32 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Asalaamu alaikum,

“Narrated from Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi in his book Makarem Al Akhlaq (p.401) from AlWasha: A man entered to Al Ritha pbuh so he said to him: Why do I see you pale? The man replied: A bad feaver has prolonged upon me. So he (AlRitha) pbuh called for a book and pen and wrote:
In the Name of Allah the Merciful and Intensely Merciful,
By the Name of Allah and with the Name of Allah,
Abjad Hawaz take off from this person son of this person by the permission of Allah the Most High, and so he then stamped on the bottom of the paper 7 times with the stamp of Solomon pbuh, and so then he opened it, so the companion of the book saw in the footnote (he mentioned) 3 stars. Two stars have 8 (corners) and one of it has a dot inside the triangle and the third star is the 6 pointed star that is called the Star of David pbuh.”

From Hussein son of Musa son of Jaafer he said:"I saw on the hand of Abi Jaafer Muhammad son of Ritha pbuh a ring with a silver band so I said: Someone like you wears this! He said pbuh: "This is the ring of Solomon son of David pbuh".
Mustadrak AlWasa'el v.3 p.284

Alaikum salam,

Strange. I always thought that six pointed star was a symbol of occult. Since Israel also has it on the flag...

Edited by celestial
11 minutes ago, celestial said:

Alaikum salam,

Strange. I always thought that six pointed star was a symbol of occult. Since Israel also has it on the flag...

wasalaam, I thought the same. Saddam l.a. had the words Allahu Ackbar on his flag but he was an enemy of Allah swt. The Zionists put the Star of David pbuh on their flag because they think that they are Successors of prophet David pbuh but he is innocent of them and they are his enemy. The Successors of prophet David pbuh are the Ahlulbayt pbut. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

wasalaam, I thought the same. Saddam l.a. had the words Allahu Ackbar on his flag but he was an enemy of Allah swt. The Zionists put the Star of David pbuh on their flag because they think that they are Successors of prophet David pbuh but he is innocent of them and they are his enemy. The Successors of prophet David pbuh are the Ahlulbayt pbut. 

I guess your knowledge comes from here;

https://ahmedalhasan313.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/thesixpointedstarcomplete.pdf

So do you believe in ahmad al hassan?

25 minutes ago, celestial said:

I guess your knowledge comes from here;

https://ahmedalhasan313.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/thesixpointedstarcomplete.pdf

So do you believe in ahmad al hassan?

I believe that the Shias will be tested like all of before. Bani Israel was tested even though they were the only true believers at that time and most of them did not recognise Jesus the son of Mary pbuh. 

Sheikh AlKorani: "The Shias in the world will be tested by the Yamani" Yamanyoon qadimoon page 130

I believe in the Will of the Prophet of Allah pbuhap which he dictated to Imam Ali pbuh during the night of his death. In it he pbuhap named all our 12 Imams pbut by name and the Prophet pbuhap said that Imam al-Mahdi may Allah hasten his return should pass his Successorship after he fulfills his mission on Allah's earth to member of the Ahlulbayt pbut who would have three names - Ahmed, one like the father of the Prophet pbuhap - Abdullah and Mahdi (rightly guided). The Prophet pbuhap said that his will is a protection from misguidance to whoever holds firm to it. So how can a false claimant claim the will and misguide those who hold firm to it, when the Prophet pbuhap said it is protection from misguidance. How would Allah swt allow such a thing? Never will Allah swt the Almighty allow it. And the person who claimed the Will is Ahmed al-Hassan pbuh. 

On 19/03/2016 at 7:30 AM, SoliderofAllah_ said:

Reminds me of that qadiani dajjal mirza ghulam ahmad la

Asalaam, Mirza Ghulam claimed that he is Imam al-Mahdi pbuh several centuries later and we all know that Imam al-Mahdi pbuh is Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari pbuh, while Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh claims something which was never claimed before. It is like somebody to have claimed that he is Imam al-Mahdi before the birth of Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari pbuh?! Allah swt would have cut off his age.

Before i get banned I want to ask, after a moderator said that discussion is fine, is discussion like with brother celestial fine? Asalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. 

salam alaikum

i highly doubt that the seal of Solomon a.s. had anything to do with the six pointed star that happens to be all over the occult, paganism and satanic symbolism. It rather seems to be a representative of magic practices it seems. 

Is there any more evidence than this hadith? Is this hadith well-known? 

In any case, here is a good blog entry about the uses of this star. Actually, just it being a star is enough to associate it with star worshipping cults. 

Anyway, i think we should be a bit more critical and not believe something just because there is a hadith that could have been smuggled in by some pagan satanics,

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com.eg/2012/03/truth-behind-star-of-david.html

I look forward to seeing more evidence

3 hours ago, peace seeker II said:

salam alaikum

i highly doubt that the seal of Solomon a.s. had anything to do with the six pointed star that happens to be all over the occult, paganism and satanic symbolism. It rather seems to be a representative of magic practices it seems. 

Is there any more evidence than this hadith? Is this hadith well-known? 

In any case, here is a good blog entry about the uses of this star. Actually, just it being a star is enough to associate it with star worshipping cults. 

Anyway, i think we should be a bit more critical and not believe something just because there is a hadith that could have been smuggled in by some pagan satanics,

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com.eg/2012/03/truth-behind-star-of-david.html

I look forward to seeing more evidence

wasalaam,

Suleiman a.s. is inheritor of David a.s., and the star of David is actually called Shield of David which Allah swt gives David pbuh for protection  . I think that you might be talking about the Pentagram that is all over the occult.

{And assuredly We gave David grace from Us, (saying): O ye hills and birds, echo his psalms of praise! And We made the iron supple unto him, Saying: Make thou long coats of mail and measure the links (thereof). And do ye right. Lo! I am Seer of what ye do.} Surah Saba, 10 and 11.

{And We taught him the art of making garments (of mail) to protect you in your daring. Are ye then thankful?} Surah Al-Anbiya, 80.

But if they use the Star of David pbuh and have stolen it for their own practices how does it disprove that it is from Allah swt??    We see it given by Allah swt as protection to  David pbuh and his inheritors so the Star has very powerful energy  and of course because it is from Allah swt, the Lord of the Worlds.  And those people who use it for other means, separate from the worship of the One - Allah swt, and we know from history that for example Bani Israel after following the true Monotheism disbelieved and started having pagan practices, they know from their ancestors the power of the Star of David pbuh, so they have used it for their pagan worship, but that does not disprove that it is from Allah swt. 

This star was found on a wooden board used for the front of Noah’s (PBUH’s) ark in a shape close to a hand found by archaeologists, and on it are the words Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan and Hussein (PBUT). You can find the whole story in the book “Ali Wal-Anbiya” (Ali and the Prophets), by “Hakim Siyalkooty” page 37.

@Mr. Anderson

A google search of "hexagram" is enough to find out its uses in paganism, satanism and freemasonry among others. Those that worship stars as well ironically.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

This star was found on a wooden board used for the front of Noah’s (PBUH’s) ark in a shape close to a hand found by archaeologists, and on it are the words Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan and Hussein (PBUT). You can find the whole story in the book “Ali Wal-Anbiya” (Ali and the Prophets), by “Hakim Siyalkooty” page 37.

so you base your belief about this "seal" on one hadith, and a story by a guy from the 17th century who nobody even knows about? Based on this i would never trust it's true. 

OK, so basically it's back to having one hadith about it, and no other Islamic evidence about this hex - agram ?

and Peace and Allah's Blessings

Yes and i believe that the guy who calls himself "Ahmed al Hassan" is actually a demon, which is basically a Jinn on the wrong side of the battle between good and evil. The reason is because i've noticed the attacks on the astral plane of his followers. Also, it seems to me there is a think-tank of assistants who do the whole research that he uses to provide hadiths and other evidence. The thing is that the amount of mistakes in his work exposes him even more. The average ShiaChat user could do a better job in posing as a Yamani according to my beliefs. 

Especially when reading what he says, the intelligence could not be further away from that of any Prophet or Caliph according to what i've read from books containing their narrations.

When i read parts of the Bible where God talks to us, i feel it is the same voice that i hear in the Quran. At the same time when i read Prophet David, Jesus or Solomon talking in the Bible, i am like "yeah, they are in the same league", but when i read this supposed Ahmed AH i feel he is clearly a fraud. 

I'm not trying to impose my beliefs on you, but it might be interesting to you to hear what others think of your leader:

1 - your leader doesn't seem to exist in the flesh, as he has not really emerged physically, while claiming to have emerged 

2 - the hadiths talk about the yamani actually having a sword and that when he emerges he will actually use it. Where is this invincible Yamani. The real Yamani would be the unbeaten leader at the front against ISIS by now.

3 - according to my beliefs the only ones today of the people who actually exist who could be resonating with Yamani are Sayid Hassan NasrAllah and Sayid Al Houthi. Because they actually exist, and they actually do something other than talk.

wasalaam

• Basic Members
On 18-3-2016 at 6:54 PM, sharinganMahdi said:

salam dear friends , can anyone elaborate who this ahmad al Hassan character is? I have been seeing a lot of weird comments on facebook and youtube regarding him by some shia brothers , and also why are they all claiming him to be the yamani?

PS : I didn't know if I should post this to off topic or to this forum , forgive me if I posted in the wrong forum , jazakhallah khair

What is the Yamani?

The six pointed star, the hexagram represents the "As above, so below", the masonic motto.

The upper triangle represents higher realms, such as heavens.

Lower triangle represents the lower realms, such as earth.

One is light, one is darkness. One is white, one is black. Just like masonic checkerboard.

That's what i came to know after researching.

Edited by celestial

Wasalaam, 

I don't know what you mean by astral plane attacks. The assistants are called Ansar who help spread the Call  because it depends on all of us when the Rising will happen .   Will Allah swt allow the Shias living now not be tested like those of before, will he not put them in a situation like he put the Shias during the time of Hussain a.s. to test them if they will leave the Caliph of Allah swt like their forefathers did.  Imam Jafar a.s. has said that Allah swt appointed him to be the Riser and rise against tyranny and opression but the matter was delayed by Allah swt. Imam Jafar a.s. has said that if there were 17 Shias with him he would have rised.  

If things were like you say, then why would Allah swt destroy those who make Mubahila against Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh. And such is Shia scholar Sarhki who used those bad words against the Imam a.s. and called him a liar, so Allah swt showed him the truth. If you are right and if Sarhki was right then he would have been here today after the Mubahila and fighting against "evil" as you said.

I don't know what you have read, but you might want to read the Imam a.s. explaining the Christian and Sunni religion in depth, that no Scholar can and also the Quranic interpretation. The Knowledge is there clear as the Sun. 

He frowned"
Question 355 Al Jawab Al Munir; Blind man of Surah Abasa

Question: In the Name of Allah, Prayers for the Prophet Muhammad and his family
After reviewing the most prestigious interpretations of Surah "Abasa" (He frowned) I did not find a satisfactory explanation enough not to be tainted by suspicion and mistrust and (non) appreciation, so we are asking you this. And Salam.
Sender : Arrachidi Yassir- Morocco.

Answer:
In the name of Allah The Merciful The Most Merciful Answer 
May Allah helps you in all that is good. If you were meaning who frowned in the verse: 
“He frowned and turned away , Because there came to him the blind man, [interrupting], But what would make you perceive, that perhaps he might be purified, Or be reminded and the remembrance would benefit him?, As for he who thinks himself without need, To him you give attention, And not upon you [is any blame] if he will not be purified, But as for he who came to you striving [for knowledge], While he fears [ Allah ], From him you are distracted.” The Holy Qur’an Surah Abasa: 1-10

He frowned : The one who frowned is Uthman Ibn Affan. He was in the house of Rassoul Allah (sawas) and Ibn Oum Maktoum the blind man came, and Rassoul Allah (sawas.) gave him priority in front of Uthman and came close to him to speak with him (with the blind man), and then Uthman frowned and turned away from the blind man with arrogance like Allah swt said: “Hefrowned and turned away , Because there came to him the blind man, [interrupting], But what would make you perceive, that perhaps he might be purified, Or be reminded and the remembrance would benefit him?”

And then Allah swt. showed Uthman what he did bad and how he involved himself in arrogance, that when it comes above a person that has good position and money, he gives him attention even if he was from the opponents of the Call of Rassoul Allah (sawas) and arrogant to the Messenger of Allah and without that somebody asks him that : “As for he who thinks himself without need, To him you give attention, And not upon you [is any blame] if he will not be purified”
And Allah swt. clarified to Uthman and his example and the ones who act like he did, that you must first evaluate the person on the basis of the request of the right and on the basis of the fear of Allah, not on the basis of merit and prestige and possessions : “But as for he who came to you striving [for knowledge], While he fears [ Allah ], From him you are distracted” , and Ibn Oum Maktoum, despite of his blindness, came to this blessed Council which is the Council of Rassoul Allah (sawas) and the Council of Muslims. So, Uthman, you supposed to rejoice him, you supposed to give him the priority instead of yourself, because he is a blind man, and not to frown in his face and to turn away from him, because Rassoul Allah (sawas) gave him the priority.
This is the summary of the meaning of these verses.
May Peace of Allah be upon you and His Mercy and Blessings

Ahmed Alhasan احمد الحسن
Muharram Al Haram 1432

1. Nowhere has Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. claimed that he has emerged. He has appeared. Imam al-Mahdi pbuh appeared 1300 years ago but he hasn't emerged yet.

Imam Al-Baqer a.s said:"Khorooj" Emergence of Sufyani,Yamani,Al-Khurasani in one year,one month,and in one day,arranged like the beeds (in a string) one follows the other,and so then despair will be in every direction. Bihar Al-Anwar v.52 p.208

2. It happens like Allah swt wills so when Allah swt wills He a.s. will emerge. Those who followed Zaid ibn Ali thought the same about Imam Mohammed al-Baqir a.s. They thought he can't be the real Imam because he didn't rise with the sword. 

Also to emerge there need to be certain number of Shias to support Yamani a.s. , which are not here yet.   Imam Jaafer son of Muammad a.s:"The Riser will not emerge until the round completes".So I said:"How much is that round?".He said:10,000 p.361 v.52 Bihar AlAnwar Gaibat Al Numani p.307-308

3. Nasrallah and al Houthi are tested like anybody else. They are free to believe in the Call   . They have their own groups that fight Daesh and the likes but also Russia is fighting Daesh, so do you think Vladimir Putin can be somebody from Ahlulbayt a.s. just because he fights Daesh and their likes? And Putin has done more than Hizbollah, and given the most help to Syrian Army in their fight against terrorism. 

Mukhtar al-Thaqafi was the one who did something in regards to the killers of Imam Hussain a.s.  but that does put him in any position in regards to the Ahlulbayt a.s.? No, it doesn't because he didn't recognise and know the Imam a.s. of his time. 

Edited by Mr. Anderson
On 18/03/2016 at 7:58 PM, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

I thought he claimed to be Al-Mahdi [عجل الله له الفرج]?

No, Ahmed al Hasan a.s. has claimed the Will of Rasulullah sawas, in which Rasulullah sawas on the night of his death mentions him a.s. by name as Successor of Imam al-Mahdi a.s., which is a Divine will and Rasulullah sawas said that whoever holds firm to it will never be misguided, so Allah swt has protected it from false claimants.

On 18/03/2016 at 8:07 PM, sharinganMahdi said:

salam , I heard that aprently he is the son of imam e zaman (ajf) that's what his followers quote

wasalaam, yes but not direct , rather like Imam al-Mahdi a.s. is the son of Rasulullah sawas , because he is from his Ahlulbayt a.s., and that is undeniable that Imam al-Mahdi a.s. has had descendants.

15 hours ago, celestial said:

The six pointed star, the hexagram represents the "As above, so below", the masonic motto.

The upper triangle represents higher realms, such as heavens.

Lower triangle represents the lower realms, such as earth.

One is light, one is darkness. One is white, one is black. Just like masonic checkerboard.

That's what i came to know after researching.

You would believe that over the words of your Imam - Imam Ali al-Ridha a.s. ?  And if there were hundred of hadiths about the Shield of David pbuh, then Shias would have believed easy without any testing, but even one hadith from Imam Ali al-Ridha a.s. is enough. 

What about the Temple of Solomon a.s., which Masons use as mock up for their own worship, does that mean that Prophet Solomon a.s. built a masonic temple ?! And that is impossible of course as Prophet Solomon a.s. was a Prophet of Allah swt and acted upon the orders of Allah swt. So how can a certain group that has stolen the Shield of David a.s. makes it theirs, meaning invented/created by them ?!

“Narrated from Sheikh Rathi Al Deen Al Tabrasi in his book Makarem Al Akhlaq (p.401) from AlWasha: A man entered to Al Ritha pbuh so he said to him: Why do I see you pale? The man replied: A bad feaver has prolonged upon me. So he (AlRitha) pbuh called for a book and pen and wrote: In the Name of Allah the Merciful and Intensely Merciful, By the Name of Allah and with the Name of Allah, Abjad Hawaz take off from this person son of this person by the permission of Allah the Most High, and so he then stamped on the bottom of the paper 7 times with the stamp of Solomon pbuh, and so then he opened it, so the companion of the book saw in the footnote (he mentioned) 3 stars. Two stars have 8 (corners) and one of it has a dot inside the triangle and the third star is the 6 pointed star that is called the Star of David pbuh.”

And the Star of David pbuh is drawn in the Shia book "Makarem Al Akhlaq on page 507. 

2epq41u.jpg

• Advanced Member

The Zionists actually wanted to put the Menorah on their flag which was followed by protests from religious Jews who did not want that symbol to be associated with Zionism so the former decided to take that star as their symbol.

Why are you so affiliated with such a controversial symbol?

Edited by Talut

@Mr. Anderson

You keep comparing this guy with real Imams who actually existed. The imams, including Imam Hussain was accessible to people, and confirmed by countless eye witnesses to actually be a person. 

At the same time this "Mubahala" that your people claim happened, could not have happened. A Muhabahala (see quran), entails that the person shows up with his family. Did this guy ever show up? Without them actually physically meeting to make a curse together, this can not be a Mubahila.

Furthermore, a freak bad-reputation crazy guy can hardly be used as a serious example. If you read here, you will see that this guy was not only enemies of Sayid Sistani and Iran, but even among almost all shias was regarded in a very negative way. So him being enemies with everybody else makes it less credible as well:

read this about whom you rerfer as Marja:

I am personally willing to meet this guy of yours .. your leader and make a real Mubahila with him, but he is either non-existent or hiding somewhere and not appearing.

This takes me to the next point: 

In Arabic the word zhr is appear. Did he appear? no! Can you please list the hadiths you have that use the word "appear" for the yamani? I am interested to know, even though no matter how much you twist and turn it, the man did not appear. The simple test is: "show him to me, if he appears" .. the word appear should make him apparent, just like in the Arabic word. If he is in hiding, then he did not appear. When somebody emerges, then he appears. And your example of Mahdi appearing more than 1,000 years ago: do you have the hadiths showing that the word appear was used there? Just for interest.

I will repeat it again: if your leader has the guts to meet me in person and make a mubahila with me, i will pay for flight costs and come. I will bring my family, and he should bring his, and we physically meet like the prophet organized it. And together we curse the liars! how about it!

But you will tell me that he appeared without actually appearing anywhere. 

Your opinion that the answers of your imam are so amazing is just your opinion. I told you already that when i read them i feel lack of quality and intelligence. Over-dramatizing and shallow while being inconsistent. I see no relation to any of the voices i hear when reading hadiths, quran, bible, or any other holy book. I feel it resembles more the evangelical showmen in America who hit people on the heads to fall down and be cured while screaming "praise the lord!!".

What concerns Putin vs. Nasrallah and Houthi, the first differnce is that one is descended from Japeth, and the other from Sem, through Abraham, Ismail and finally Mohamed and Fatimah. In other words, Putin can not be Yamani, because he's not a descendant of Mohamed. Secondly, it is definitely not true that Putin has done more for Syria than Hezbollah. I wont even go into that, because that's a whole different subject. But let me say that the dirty work and hard work is on the ground, and for many years.

Don't even compare Mukhtar al thaqafi with your leader. Mukhtar was a real man who did real actions. Not just words that come from God-knows where.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

wasalaam, yes but not direct , rather like Imam al-Mahdi a.s. is the son of Rasulullah sawas , because he is from his Ahlulbayt a.s., and that is undeniable that Imam al-Mahdi a.s. has had descendants.

The very nature of occultation is so that we don't know anything about Imam Mahdi's(as) personal life. When a belief is based on a lie (imam Mahdi having successors other than infalable imams (as specified in concept of Rajah)), then you have to cover it up with more fiction. Are you going to give us a made up family tree of imam Mahdi's descendants now? How big of a hole will you dig to backup this fantasy.

It is for this very reason that Imam Mahdi has said that whoever claimed to be in contact with me is a liar. Every once in a while, a deceiver will claim to be imam Mahdi, son of imam Mahdi, messenger of imam Mahdi, etc... This will not end till the return of imam Mahdi.

On 02/04/2016 at 3:12 PM, Talut said:

The Zionists actually wanted to put the Menorah on their flag which was followed by protests from religious Jews who did not want that symbol to be associated with Zionism so the former decided to take that star as their symbol.

Why are you so affiliated with such a controversial symbol?

Wasalaam, this is interesting, I didn't know that. I think that they have put the Menorah on the Coats of Arms of the state of Israel. And Allah swt in the Torah tells Prophet Moses a.s. how to construct the Menorah.

Imam Ahmed al Hasan a.s. said: "It is the choice of Allah and not my own choice. The six-pointed star is the Star of David pbuh, and he is a Prophet sent from Allah and we are the inheritors of the prophets.”

In the book of Sunan Abi Dawood, from the Prophet pbuhap, that he said: “I am Abdullah, my name is Ahmad. And I am Abdullah, my name is Israel. So whatever He has commanded him [meaning Israel], then I am commanded by it. And whatever concerns him, concerns me.”

Imam Ahmed al Hasan a.s. said in his book "The Allegories": "Israel means Abdullah (the servant of Allah). And some Jews present in the Holy Land are from the descendants of Prophet Jacob pbuh, and he is Abdullah, and according to the Jews he is Israel. And according to the Jews, the six-pointed star is the Star of David, and it means the Victorious . And to them it is a sign of the awaited reformer, who is the Prophet Elijah pbuh, who ascended long before the dispatch of Jesus pbuh. And they are awaiting his return, and he is currently one of the ministers of Imam Al-Mahdi pbuh. As previously mentioned, Israel means Jacob, but the truth is that Israel means Abdullah, and it means Muhammad pbuhap. And the children of Israel are the progeny of Muhammad pbuhap, and their followers are as well; rather, all Muslims are in general as it is mentioned in the Quran.  As for the six-pointed star, it is from the inheritance of the prophets, which Al-Qaim Muhammad bin Al-Hassan Al-Mahdi pbuh inherited, and it symbolizes him pbuh, and it means the victorious and supported. And the Zionist Jews stole this star, and adopted it as an emblem for themselves, and as a symbol for their awaiting of the promised global reformer; and according to them, as I mentioned previously, he is Prophet Elijah pbuh. And whoever insults this star and curses it is like he who curses the words Allahu Akbar that Saddam (Allah curse him) has placed on the flag of Iraq. Thus, he will be of those who curse the inheritance of the prophets pbut. Therefore this star is the star of Al-Mahdi pbuh. And it is narrated from them pbut: “If the banner of truth appears, the people of the East and the West curse it.” So be cautious, O believers, because if the curse does not find a target, it returns to the one who said it, as mentioned by the Prophet pbuhap. And David pbuh is our David, and Solomon pbuh is our Solomon, and the temple is our temple (we Muslims), and not the temple of the Zionist Jews, the murderers of the prophets. And the Holy Land is our land, and it must be freed and opened, and the flag of There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and Ali is the successor of Allah must be raised in it. {Verily, the ones most deserving of Abraham are those who followed him, and this prophet and those who believe. And Allah is the supporter of the believers.} And the last of our prayers is that all Praises are due to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds.”

20 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

The very nature of occultation is so that we don't know anything about Imam Mahdi's(as) personal life. When a belief is based on a lie (imam Mahdi having successors other than infalable imams (as specified in concept of Rajah)), then you have to cover it up with more fiction. Are you going to give us a made up family tree of imam Mahdi's descendants now? How big of a hole will you dig to backup this fantasy.

It is for this very reason that Imam Mahdi has said that whoever claimed to be in contact with me is a liar. Every once in a while, a deceiver will claim to be imam Mahdi, son of imam Mahdi, messenger of imam Mahdi, etc... This will not end till the return of imam Mahdi.

Wasalaam, there are several hadiths in which our Imams pbut have clarified it to their Shias that the Hujja a.s. has descendants. Imam al-Mahdi a.s. doesn't have successors other than an Infallible, as Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. is the Successor mentioned in the Will of the Prophet pbuhap on the night of his death, which Imam Ali pbuh wrote down, which you can read further down InshaAllah. If you mean that he had successor in the meaning of just progeny and not in the Divine meaning, i,e Successorship of the Wilaya, then I don't see what is the problem with that.  And our Imams pbut had successors who were not infallable imams apart from their Successor who they passed their Wilaya to.  Those decievers make claims without backing them up. Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. has claimed a Divine will which cannot be claimed by a false claimant, only the true claimant can claim it and Imam Ahmed a.s. is the first person to do so. 

The Prophet Muhammad pbuhap said to Ali bin Abi Talib on the night of his death, “O Father of Al-Hassan, bring me a pen and a paper”, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said, “O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, Allah has named you in his heavens Ali Al- Mortatha, The Prince of the Believers, the Grand Truthful, the Bright Differentiator between truth and falsehood, the trusted, and the Mahdi (the rightly guided). These names may not to be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my successor over my family, their living and their deceased, and over my women. Whomever you affirm shall find me tomorrow, and whomever you reject I am innocent of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are the successor (Khalifa) upon my nation after me. If death approaches you, hand it over to my son Al-Hassan the very beneficial. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to my son Al- Hussein, the martyr, the pure, the assassinated. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the worshippers, Ali. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammed Al-Baqir. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar Al-Sadiq. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa Al-Kathum. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Retha. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Muhammad, the trustworthy, the pious. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Ali, the advisor. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Al-Hassan, the virtuous. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad the Entrusted of the Holy Family of Muhammad peace be upon them. So these are the twelve Imams. Then after him, there will be twelve Mahdis. So if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of Allah), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (rightly guided). He is the first of the believers.” —Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150 —Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549 —Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3 —Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159 —Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147 —Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260 —Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236 —Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370 —Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222 —Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9 —Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71 —Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11 —Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96 —Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13

And Shiekh al-Tusi, who was known as the ‘Father of the Shia’, and who started the very first Hawza of Najaf, Iraq, wrote in his book ‘Ghaibat ul Tusi’,regarding his opinion on the authenticity of the will of the Holy Prophet (pbuh & his family): قلنا أما الذي يدل على صحتها فإن الشيعة الامامية يروونها على وجه التواتر خلفا عن سلف و طريقة تصحيح ذلك موجودة في كتب الامامية “We have said: ‘And what has lead to its authenticity, the Shia Imamya see it on the way of Tawaater (definite degree of surety) disregarding the others, and the way it has been authentic is present in the books of the Imamya.’“ 

@peace seeker II .   you claim that the Mubahila which we claim to have happend could have not happened ?! Well, it is documented on the video how the Shia scholar Sarkhi makes the Mubahila against Imam Ahmed a.s. so this is an undeniable proof that it happened. He made a Mubahila against Imam Ahmed a.s., calling him all those bad names and saying that he is not truthful and it is documented in the video.   And this is another Shia scholar in the following video who cursed the Imam a.s. publicly and Allah swt destroyed him 6 days later, giving a clear sign again in favour of Imam Ahmed al Hasan a.s. 

I didn't say that he is a Marja, anyway does it matter if he is a Marja or not in the context that we are talking about. So how does him being enemy of Iran and Sistani has anything to do with the fact that he lost a Mubahila against Imam Ahmed al Hasan a.s. ?! He was an enemy of Iran and Sistani for long time before that. After he made Mubahila against Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. he got destroyed by Allah swt only a few days later. 

قال الامام الباقر ع خروج السفياني واليماني والخرساني في سنة واحدة في شهر واحد في يوم واحد نظام كنظام الخرز يتبع بعضه بعضا فيكون الياس من كل وجه بحار الانوار ج 52/208 Imam Al-Baqer a.s said:"Khorooj" Emergence of Sufyani,Yamani,Al-Khurasani in one year,one month,and in one day,arranged like the beeds (in a string) one follows the other,and so then despair will be in every direction. Bihar Al-Anwar v.52 p.208

So the hadiths say that emergence will happen in one day, not the appearance. And the difference between emergence and appearance is clear. 

Imam Al Sadeq a.s:"Before the Sufyani is an Egyptian and a Yamani" Bihar Al Anwar v.52 p.210  

So the Yamani a.s. appears before the Sufyani l.a. but they emerge in the same day. 

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. appeared in the Hawza of Najaf in 1999 when the Call started and was specifically for the Hawza of Najaf and in 2003 the Call was made public towards the whole world. Do you think that the past Imams a.s. were known to the Muslims  in the sence that you mean by being "known". And there are hundreds of testimonies of people who have met him a.s. And Saddam may Allah curse him sent his men to Basra to find him after he publicly opposed Sadam l.a. about writing the Quran with his impure blood, and this is well known to the Shias of Iraq even the enemies of Imam Ahmed a.s., because a lot of students in the Hawza of Najaf who were close to the Imam a.s. distanced themselves from him a.s. as they feared Sadam the accursed. Here you can see testimonies of several different people who have met the Imam a.s. https://ahmedalhasan313.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/the_biography_of_biographies-20130908.pdf

Nasrallah and Houthi cannot be the Yamani a.s. because they are not mentioned by name in the will of Rasulullah sawas and because their banners which they raise don't say "Allegiance to Allah". The only banner raised which says "Allegiance to Allah" is raised by Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. Shaykh Saduq (rh) has said in his book Kamal al-Din wa tamam al-ne'mah, volume 2, page 654, hadith 22 and also in Muntakhab al-Anwaar al-mudhiah, Page 178 and in al-a3dad al-qawiyah Page 66 This narration can also be found i the books of the Sunnis in Kitab al-Fitan by Na'eem bin Hamaad al-ma(i)rwazi, Page 220 and in Yanabi'e al-Mawaddah by Al Qandoozi Volume 3, Page 267 it is written: "On the banner of the Mahdi is written Al Bay'atu Lillah"

I didn't compare al Thaqafi with Ahmed al Hasan a.s. I compared al Thaqafi with Nasrallah as you say that Nasrallah fights the wahhabi shaytans while Ahmed al- Hasan a.s. doesn't at present moment. So al Thaqafi fought the shaytans who killed Imam Hussain a.s., while Imam Ali ibn Hussain a.s. did not fight them, so does that proove that al Thaqafi was more righteous than the Imam a.s. ?!? No, of course it doesn't as the Rising will happen when Allah swt wishes. 

On 02/04/2016 at 4:00 PM, peace seeker II said:

@Mr. Anderson

You keep comparing this guy with real Imams who actually existed. The imams, including Imam Hussain was accessible to people, and confirmed by countless eye witnesses to actually be a person. 

Did all the Muslims all over the Middle East, North Africa, etc., who lived during that time know about Imam al-Mahdi a.s. That is why the majority until today claim that he a.s. doesn't exist.

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. was seen in public until 2008 when he a.s. had to hide himself from his enemies, who want to kill him, as long as Allah swt wills.  This is Imam's a.s. facebook page in which he communicates with believers from all around the world. And this is the Imam a.s. himself speaking and confirming that is so.  https://www.facebook.com/Ahmed.Alhasan.10313/

This is the Imam a.s. in his latest interview live on The Saviour Channel, with the host Atteen Wal Zaitoun asking him the questions on the subject Atheism Delusion, dicussing topic of how Evolution and Religion come together. It is from December 2015. And this is the Transcript of the interview in English http://saviorofmankind.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1176

This is the brother of the Imam a.s. -  Sayed Mohammed al-Hasan ibn Ismail ibn Saleh ibn Hussain ibn Salman ibn Mohammed al-Mahdi a.s., who also testifies about the voice of the Imam a.s. And as you can see he is a real person and he has served for many years in the Iraqi Army. 

Edited by Mr. Anderson

@Mr. Anderson

Once the real yamani rises he will be visible with his "sword" and won't put it down till he wins every battle for the sake of Islam along with al Khurasani in some way shape or form. This is not a man in hiding to be confused with al Mahdi who is in hiding. You see, we have very clear hadiths about the hiding of imam al Mahdi and none about hiding of yamani, and I asked you to list all the hadiths you have backing up your claim that the yamani will appear without emerging. (does not make sense to me)  

In any case, we have people who are living the prophecy of the yamani like I mentioned earlier, and I do hope that Allah chooses them to be him. There are hundreds or thousands of AH followers and still no moves against ISIS or zionism or any other wahhabi sufiani forces. You will admit that so far it is just talk with no actions, and that it contradicts the hadiths about the yamani appearance with an invincible sword. 

All hail to the supporters of those who resonate with the true yamani in sweat and blood and sacrifice of lives. All hail to the likes of the Sayid Nasr Allah and Sayid al Houthi who is actually a yamani; a big plus .

A bunch of secondary eye witnesses does not mean appearance. In this day and age appearance means there will be videos and photos of him to see. Appear means visible, just like the hadiths that say we will be able to see the Mahdi in the palm of our hands from all over earth. He will appear and hence be visible. Not appear hence be invisible in hiding. 

If he is hiding, then he is in the same position like Mahdi before his official appearance. Not to be confused. 

My previous post made me wonder if it was possible to make a mubahila with a jinn. Because as you know I believe that the guy posing as the yamani is a demonic jinn who enters in his followers dream sphere to initiate and hypnotise them. But this only with the permission of Allah. 

@peace seeker II

When Ahmed al Hasan al Yamani a.s. rises it will be visible and it will be with the sword, however he a.s. hasn't rised yet and the Rise wiill happen in the same day with the Sufyani l.a. when Allah swt wills. 

قال الامام الباقر ع خروج السفياني واليماني والخرساني في سنة واحدة في شهر واحد في يوم واحد نظام كنظام الخرز يتبع بعضه بعضا فيكون الياس من كل وجه بحار الانوار ج 52/208 Imam Al-Baqer a.s said:"Khorooj" Emergence of Sufyani,Yamani,Al-Khurasani in one year,one month,and in one day,arranged like the beeds (in a string) one follows the other,and so then despair will be in every direction. Bihar Al-Anwar v.52 p.208

Meaning of Thohoor in Arabic is appearance. Imam al-Baqer a.s. doesn't say appearence in same day, so appearence happens before that. So Yamani a.s. doesn't appear out of nowhere and emerge at the same time, he appears some time before he emerges. 

Ahmed AlHasan pbuh said: "The narration says that the Yamani is the man of the banner or commander of an army and says that if he emerges its obligatory to stand to him or fight with him, so is it conceivable for a person to fight with a commander and he did not pledge allegiance to him before and believe in him?" "Do you think that they will appear and prepare their armies and fight with many armies during 24 hours for example? Does the mind accept this understanding?" Virtuous servant volume 2 p.47

Existence, presence and appearence of Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. is clearer than the sun. In link i posted all Ansars who have met and know him a.s. speak about their experience. His enemies also very well know about his existence as Iraqi government destroyed the Hussainiya which the Imam a.s. built with his own hands. Hawza of Najaf also confirm that Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. enrolled in 1999. So until 2008, the Imam a.s. was present with the people but the corrupt Iraqi government was looking for him, so he had to be away from the eyes of the public since then by the will of Allah swt. But still he communicates with the people and his voice is present in the videos in the above post as recent as some months ago. 

About your baseless slander - Shia scholar Sarkhi was such until he decided to say what he had to say in a Mubahila against Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. and Allah swt destroyed him. So there is no point for you to continue repeating the same things for a third and fourth time.

Edited by Mr. Anderson
37 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

@peace seeker II

When Ahmed al Hasan al Yamani a.s. rises it will be visible and it will be with the sword, however he a.s. hasn't rised yet and the Rise wiill happen in the same day with the Sufyani l.a. when Allah swt wills. 

are you ok if I discuss a few things with you?

Question one: what are your views/ your leaders views on sayed sistani?

oh and question two: why is he called the yamani when he is iraqi (from basra)?

Edited by DigitalUmmah
  • Development Team
42 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

I'm with @peace seeker II to be honest with you, Mr. Anderson. If the Yamani is from Yemen, how come Ahmed al Hasan is from Basra? People can claim be something they're not, granted I don't know a lot about Ahmed al Hasan but only Allah (swt) knows when the Yamani and Sufyani will rise. Till then, Ahmad al Hasan is not the Yamani and is playing a dangerous game with the faith of his followers.