Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sharinganMahdi

Who is ahmad al hassan and why do some people call him the yemani?

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

are you ok if I discuss a few things with you?

Question one: what are your views/ your leaders views on sayed sistani?

oh and question two: why is he called the yamani when he is iraqi (from basra)?

asSalaamu Alaikum,

yes brother, no problem if Allah swt wills. 

Question 18: What do you think of Sayyed Al-Sistani?
al-Yamani pbuh answer: He is invited to believe in this message, just like other people. And many of his followers believed in this message after the truth had been revealed to them.

Source: from an interview of the Imam a.s. to the Western audience.

So per the words of the Imam pbuh, Sistani is tested by Allah swt like all other fallable human beings and so his status as a Scholar doesn't exempt him from the test, like the Jewish Scholars were tested with Jesus pbuh. 

Ruhollah Khomeini r.a.: I do not know of what sin I have committed so that I've become trialed in the end of my age in Najaf? I do not know what I should do under the shade of Najaf. Everytime I take a step, I received an opposition and a breaking(in speech) from numerous scholars in Najaf. Tell our companions in the Hawza of Qom that in Najaf we have been trialed by people who believe that Britain and America is a home for Islam and is a protection; that without those two powers..Islam shall perish.  Dirasa Wa Tahleel An Nahdat by AlKhomeini volume 2 page 492

Sistani didn't oppose and rather supports until this day, the American sponsored and established by the Americans system of democracy and elections - the system of Dajjal Akbar.  And now Iraqi government is one of most corrupt in the entire world as a result of this Ungodly system. 

And this is what Imam Muhammed al-Mahdi pbuh has said about a Shia  choosing and electing a worldly leader for himself (called President or Prime Minister in their worldy definitions): "Imam Mahdi (AS), when Sa’d b. ‘Abdillah al-Qummi asked him the reason why people cannot elect an Imam for themselves, replied, ‘Would he be a righteous man or a corrupt man?’ I said, ‘Righteous.’ He said, ‘Is it possible that the selected individual be actually corrupt, for no one really knows what passes through another’s mind, in terms of their righteousness or corruption?’ I said, ‘Yes’. He said, ‘That is the reason why.’ - [Nur al-Thaqalayn, v. 2, p. 76, no. 283] 

About your second question, al-Yamani is a title and it doesn't litteraly mean to be from Yemen which we know in today's borders.  

Ahmed al-Hasan al-Yamani a.s. in an answer to question is Yamani from Yemen has said: "First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (A.S)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) is “Yamani”, Ali (A.S) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.

Sheikh AlMajlesy: He said that because Imaan(faith)started from Mecca which is Tuhama from the region of Yemen and so it was called:The Yamani Kaaba Mustadrak Safeenat AlBihar Sheikh Ali AlNumazi v.10 p.602 and Bihar AlAnwar v.22 p.1

So al-Yamani a.s. is from Ahlulbayt a.s. and it doesn't matter where he is born (for example outside of today's borders of what we know as the country Yemen.)

About Basra:

Magazine Amal AlMawood: 12 days before the martyr Sayed Muhammad Saadiq AlSader was killed he said to a selected few of people that he knew: "You O people of Basra have a favor over the rest of the countries, we will leave it the knowledge of Allah" p.39

Firstly, here is proof that Sayed AlSader used to meet with Imam Al Mahdi a.s.:
an AlQisas author:Sheikh Abdulrazaaq AlNidaaqi p.38
from Sayed Al Showky Sayed Al Sader told him"Listen I see you as someone who is from the family of loyalty for safekeeping, I do not want you to deliver this in my life or even spread it at all ,as for after it, that matter is with you if you needed.From a long time I thought of establishing prayers of Juma' but then my chance happened because in one of the nights of Juma' and after the prayers of Magreb and Isha' while I was leaving to provide the needs to the people.I returned to my home after that and opened the door and a man confronted me from the outer courtyard of the room. So, I said to myself who is that foreign man in our house?I was about to ask him but I was not able to speak out one word!So my legs began to shake while on the ground as my hand was on the cane.He said one statement he did not increase neither decrease."Sayed Muhammad command your friends to establish Friday prayers."So he disappeared infront of me and I did not know where he went.So I thanked Allah for that and I wrote for the deputies to establish a Friday prayer.

Second meeting:
One of the nights of Friday before Ghadeer,usually before performing my prayers of Magreb and Isha in the Holy Alawi Haram and providing the needs to the people outside.I returned home and the scene happened again and the same person stood infront of me outside near the garden.He said to me:"Sayed Muhammad perform prayers in the mosque of Kufa."So I sat in my place and I said that this is Imam Al Mahdi a.j?! I thanked Allah and cried. Sayed Showky says:"That when Sayed Al Sader reached to this event, his tears began to shed like pearls."So I told him:"Why are you crying?" He replied:"I am Muhammad AlSader the shortcomer,the unworthy,the lowly,the IMAM COMES TO ME TWICE!!I do not deserve this!"

The Sayed then said to me: "This scene also happened again in the night of Friday."he went quiet and then said in a loud voice:"By Allah he doesn't speak from his desires!" and he(Imam a.j) said to me:"Sayed Muhammad you will be martyred and there will be a bullet right here(he placed his index finger on his forehead)and you will not feel anything and two of your sons will be martyred."

Secondly, here is proof that he mentions a man who is a messenger of Imam Al Mahdi a.s. from Basra.

Sayed AlSader tell his companion that the messenger of Imam Al Mahdi a.s. is from Basra:

Name of the book:Khamsoon Mawqif ma'a AlSayed Al Sader"50 stands 
with Sayed Shaheed AlSader"
First print
4th section
from the publishings of the office of Sayed Shaheed AlSader
Lil'Ishraf Al Aqa'idi AlTathqeefi lilMumahidoon
Date of publishing:1431 4th day of Rajab
Commentary by the Research Study Committee
Sheikh Askandar AlQasemi
Phon Number :07801075741
The twenty third position p.47
Title:(Guided in my sleep)

Copied by Muhammad Anwar from the people of AlKoot

I used to follow one of the Maraje'(one of the leading scholars)
in Najaf and I was one of those whom Allah blessed with a 
truthful vision and it was a strange and astonishing one and has 
many specifics that many of it became true in the life of Sayed 
AlShaheed AlSader. 

After his martydom I became in need of an 
interpreter for what I have seen and I was not able to reveal it 
to a deputy from a Marja' that I followed because it will clash 
with what he believes in,so I will not receive an accurate answer 
for its importance.So I became concerned,hence,I went to visit 
the shrine of Imam Musa AlKathem a.s and then I exited going to a 
car repair shop,and the cars at that time were all "Baas" Reem 
class(Iraqi car company),so I did not plan on riding the first 
one that was about to leave when it first moved but as for the 
second when I was about to enter it I heard a noise in the first 
that was about to leave. 

Suddenly,in its first move, a man wearing an Aqal exits the car 
and people were shouting saying: "why do you exit and then enter in?"Most 
importantly, he entered the second car and when there wasn't anyone inside except
myself, he then stares at me and says I have been looking for you. So after 
that I entered the car and exited because I did not see the face 
that I came for to Basra. 

Fear began to overcome me and so the 
man said:"I came from Basra so that I can say something,leave the 
Taqleed(following/copying) of that someone and follow Sayed 
Muhammad AlSader."Suddenly, fear began to increase because I thought 
that this could be one of the workers of the regime(Saddam 
Husseins Regime)but I denied that,so then he explained to me the 
dream with its specifics,and then he prolonged in conversing with 
me throughout the path to Baghdad while I was between 
believing,or being lied to, between fearful and hesitant.However,
my journey ended and so I returned to AlKoot and decided to 
tell what I've seen to Sayed Kaathem AlSaafy May Allah be pleased 
with him,who was a deputy during the time of Sayed Sheikh 
AlSader in Koot.

So I told the story of what I've seen from the 
vision and what happened to Sayed AlSaafi and he was one of the 
Sheikhs from the Imams of Juma'(Friday Prayers)who was present 
and so the signs of amusement began to appear from them so they 
said we must tell this story to Sayed Shaheed AlSader.And so when 
we had a special meeting along with a great Sheikh with us,they 
explained this event to Sayed Shaheed AlSader and so he said that 
this vision MUST be kept secret for the one who was wearing that 
Aqal is the messenger of Imam Al Mahdi a.s.

Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam a.s.:"The first of them is from Basra and the last of them is from Ibdaal" Besharat Al-Islam p.148

Imam Ali a.s."And there shall be around Basra a movement that I will not mention"
p.504 Sermon of Tatanjya

25 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Sistani didn't oppose and rather supports until this day, the American sponsored and established by the Americans system of democracy and elections - the system of Dajjal Akbar.  And now Iraqi government is one of most corrupt in the entire world as a result of this Ungodly system. 

so the rumours are true then, you guys believe that sayed sistani is either a dajjal himself, or a supporter of the dajjal system?

27 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

About your second question, al-Yamani is a title and it doesn't litteraly mean to be from Yemen which we know in today's borders.  

Ahmed al-Hasan al-Yamani a.s. in an answer to question is Yamani from Yemen has said: "First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (A.S)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) is “Yamani”, Ali (A.S) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.

so if anyone from mecca can claim to be yamani, what makes your leader special that he alone is referred to by his followers as the yamani? he isnt even from mecca, he is from basra?

@Mr. Anderson

You still didn't show any proof concerning appearance vs. emergence. Can you show that they are different please from any hadiths. 

Additionally, why do you get offended when i believe that he is a Jinn, who possibly fills a human vessel every now and then? Are Jinn bad per se? Please don't insult my Jinn brothers and be racist like that! But i do think he's a bad Jinn, as he's pretending to be the Yamani, in my opinion.

Again,

You can not use your leaders materials as hujjah ok? Show me from hadiths by the prophet and the known imams, a single proof for your appearance claim. And even with proof (that you don't seem to have), no matter how you twist and turn, he did not appear.

The true yamani will appear and never need to hide, as he will win every battle after he emerges and hence appears. Now please don't make up your own conclusions here. Bring a hadith to back you up, or you far far away from the thaqalayn and the sunnah of the prophet.

Also, where did Sarkhi mention the word mubahila? It must have slipped me, because Mubahila actually requires a meeting, and your guy only exists in secondary / tertiary accounts. Anybody can claim to have seen him, or claim whatever they want about this man or jinn of no action.

2 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

so the rumours are true then, you guys believe that sayed sistani is either a dajjal himself, or a supporter of the dajjal system?

so if anyone from mecca can claim to be yamani, what makes your leader special that he alone is referred to by his followers as the yamani? he isnt even from mecca, he is from basra?

http://www.sistani.org/arabic/statement/1511/  Sistani fatwa urging Shias to actively participate in last elections.

Prophet of Allah pbuhap:"The Calamity upon Calamity for my nation from the Big Shoora(consultation) and the Small Shoora.So they asked about it and he said:"The Big Shoora will begin to my nation after my death for the usurption and forcing my brother(Ali)and the rights of my daughter, and for the Small Shoora it shall happen in the long occultation in Zawra(Baghdad),to alter my Sunna and alter my principles"-Manaqib AlItra-Mi'atain Wa Khamseen Alama p.130

Al-Yamani's statement

Mr. Ahmad Al Hassan Heir and Envoy of Imam Al Mahdi (AS): Who is Al Yamani and is there any specific figuration that defines this personality and allows us to identify his character? Is he from Yemen? Is he an infallible such as he would not engage people in forgery and would not make them leave Truth, as that was mentioned in the narration of Imam Al Baqir (AS) "His Banner is a banner of faith and dedication, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path."

Answer by Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (Al-Yamani) (PBUH):
In the name of Allah the Merciful, the Intensely Merciful,
First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (A.S)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) is “Yamani”, Ali (A.S) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.
And that was what the first working jurists knew (May God’s mercy be upon them) “Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.”  (Maryam: 59). Also Al-Majlissi (may God’s mercy be upon him) in the book of Bihar Al-Anwar, named the speech of the progeny of Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) as the “Yamani wisdom.” (Bihar Al-Anwar volume 1 p. 1). That was also reported by the messenger of Allah (PBUH), as he named Abd Al-Mutalib (A.S) the sacred house the Yamani Ka’aba. (Bihar Al-Anwar. Volumes. 22,51,75).
Concerning the Features defining Al Yamani`s personality, it was narrated by Al-Imam Al-Baqir (A.S) "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path." (Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264).
In this account there is the following:
- First: "and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell"… : and this means that Al Yamani has the row of a Divine Seignior, because no character can be a (hujjah) a successor from Allah before people to a point that if they turn away from him they will enter hell, even if they pray, fast .unless they are the successors of Allah on his earth and they are prophets, messengers, imams and Mahdis.
- Second: “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”: And the call to the Truth and the Right path means that this person is never mistaken makes a mistake where it will engage people in wrong doings and he doesn’t remove people from what’s right. Therefore this person is an infallible and his infallibility is stated and written. And from that meaning, the limit to this character in his characteristics makes it useful for us to determine the character of the Yamani. Moreover, if one makes his own assumption to the meaning of this narration “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”, then his making the words of the imams (A.S) useless since there will be no limits or restriction to the character of the Yamani, and may Allah forbid people saying such a thing about our holy imams (A.S).
The result of what was discussed above exposed (in the first and second part) is that Al Yamani is one of the successors of Allah on his earth and his succession on earth has been written (stated) in a divine text. And it has also been proven by many narrations and many text irrefutable evidence that the successors of the prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) are the 12 imams (A.S) and after them there are 12 Mahdies and that there is no infallible successor from Allah on this earth but them. And through them is the completion of grace, perfection of religion and that the celestial messages are sealed.
In addition, the 11 imams (A.S) have all been deceased and there only remains imam al Mahdi (A.S) and the 12 Mahdies (A.S). The Yamani calls to imam al Mahdi (A.S). Therefore the Yamani Must be the First of the Mahdis because the 11 Mahdies after him are from his progeny "They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower." (34 Al-Imran) they also come after the period of the appearance of imam al Mahdi (AS), indeed they arrive during the state of divine justice and what is known and is fixed is that first Mahdi will be there during the time of imam al Mahdi and he is the first believer in imam al Mahdi (A.S) when he first emerges. He’s aim is to provide the necessities for the emergence of imam al Mahdi as it was narrated in the will of prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold). And from the characteristics of the Yamani become limited to the fact that the Yamani is the first Mahdi and he is from the 12 Middies.
Also, the accounts of the Holy Family of the Prophet (AS) describe first Mahdi and give, in detail, His Name, His Attributes and his Habitat. Indeed his Name is Ahmad, his Nickname is Abdollah (Servant of God), i.e. Israel, and i.e. that people call him “Israelan” (a Jew). And prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) said: my name is Ahmad and I am Abdullah (the servant of Allah), my name is Israel, and who ever ordered him has ordered me and whatever God said to Israel was meant to me. (Tafseer al Ayashi. Ch.1, pg. 44- Alburhan ch.1, pg95 - Albihar ch. 7, ph. 178) and the first Mahdi is the first from the 313, and he is from al-Basra, on his cheek is a mark and on his forehead is dandruff. His body is similar to the body of Moses the son of Imran (A.S). Also on his back is the seal of prophet hood and in Him the Will of the Prophet (A.S) is carried out, he is the most knowledgeable from all creation, after the imams, in the Quran, torah and the bible. Moreover, at the beginning of his appearance he will appear as a young man. The prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) said: (…then he mentioned a young man and he said, “if you see him pay allegiance to him because he is the successor of the Mahdi). Bisharat Al' Islam p. 30.
"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a inkwell and leaf," then he started dictating his will to ali "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he completed mentioning the 12 imams then he said: If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241).
Also narrated about Al-Sadik that he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa'im (the envoy), Twelve Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (AS).” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 148. Alborhane. Vol. 3 p. 310. Alghayba Attossi p. 385).
Also from Imam Al-Sadik (AS) , he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa' Im (the resurrector), Eleven Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (A.S)” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 145). And in this narration, the Qa’eim is the first Mahdi and not imam Al-Mahdi (AS) because imam Al-Mahdi (A.S) has 12 Mahdies after him.
Al Baqir (A.S) said in the description of the First Mahdi:  "He said: “It is he, whose pigment has a strike of red, hollow eyes, unlinked eyebrows, wide shoulders, dandruff in his head and a mark on his face. May Allah have mercy upon Moses.” (The Occultation – Mohammed AlNomani, page 223)
Also about the Prince of Believers, Imam Ali (A.S) said in a long narration: (…The first one of them shall be from Basra and the last one from Ebdal.) Evangel of Islam, page 249, Beirut year 1999)
Also about Imam Al-Sadik (A.S) said in a long narration where he mentioned in it the followers of the Qaeim (A.S): ((…and from Al Basra…Ahmad…)) Bisharat al islam pg.148.
Also about Imam Al Baqir (A.S), he said: "The Qa'em (Riser) shall have two names; one is secreted while the other is announced. The one announced is Mohammad, while the one secreted is Ahmad". Kamal Al Din, part 2 page 653 item 57. Ahmad is the name of the first Mahdi and Mohammed is the name of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) as it has been clear from the will of prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold).
About imam al Baqir (A.S): “Allah Almighty has a treasure in Talkan, neither gold nor silver, twelve thousand in Khurasan. Their slogan is “Ahmed Ahmed” lead by a young man from Hashim’s sons (ridden) by a blond mule, a red headband on him, as if I am looking at him across the Euphrates. So if you hear about that, rush to him, even if crawling on snow.” (Montakhab AlAnwar Almodi’a, page 343. And Ahmad is the name of the First Mahdi).
In the book almalahim wal fitan by sayed bin tawos al hassany pg.27 ( the prince of anger is not from this neither from that but he is a Khalifa Yamani).
Also in the book almalahim walfitan in pg.80 (they gather and look at who they pay allegiance to, and while they are like that, they will hear an unknown voice never said neither by a jinn nor by human “lend allegiance to - such person - by his name He is neither this nor of that but He is a Representative “Khalifa” Yamani.”
Also, Sheik Ali Al Korani mentioned in his book 'mojam ahadeeth Al Imam Al Mahdi (AS)' chp.1 pg.299. (the Mahdi is only from Quraysh, and that the divine succession is only within them, except that he has an origin in Al Yamane). Since the first Mahdi is from the progeny of imam al Mahdi (A.S), it becomes essential that he has an “incomplete” family tree since the progeny of imam al Mahdi (A.S) are unknown. These attributes are the attributes of the victorious Yamani, and they are the attributes of the first Mahdi because they are indeed one person as it has been shown above.
If, however, you want more information, I will say, that Al Yamani is that which prepares the ground in period of holy emergence, He is from the three hundred and thirteen and gives the banner to IMAM ALMAHDY (A.S). Moreover the First Mahdi is also present in period of Holy emergence and he is the first believer in Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) in the beginning of holy emergence and before the period of the holy rising. Therefore it becomes necessary that one of them becomes a “hujah” over the other, and since the imams and the Mahdies are all the “hujah” i.e. successors of Allah before all creation and that the first Mahdi is from them, therefore he is a hujjah over the Yamani- if these to characters are only but one person. Thus the first Mahdi would be leading the preparatory revolution, and the role of al Yamani would become secondary and that is untrue because the Yamani is the primary preparer and the primary leader of the holy era of emergence.
Then it becomes necessitated that the first Mahdi is the Yamani and that the Yamani is the first Mahdi. Thus the Yamani (he’s name is Ahmad, he is from Basra, has a mark on his right cheek, at the beginning of his emergence he is a young man, has dandruff on his head, most knowledge from all people in the Quran, torah and bible after the imams, has an incomplete family tree, nicknamed the “Mahdi”, he is an infallible imam which people MUST obey, no Muslim should turn away from him and who ever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he call to the truth and the right path, he calls to imam Al Mahdi (A.S)… and… and… all that has been dictated from the imams about the characteristics of the Mahdi. If u want refer to the books Kitab Ghaybat Anno' amani and Ghaybat Attossi and Ikmal Addin and Bihar Al' Anwar. Vol. 52 and 53, and other books of narrations (koutoub Al hadit).
What remains to be said is that all the followers of the Yamani from the 313 who are with the Imam (A.S) are called “yamaniyoon” since they are directly related to their leader Al Yamani and from them are the Yamani of San’aa and Yamani of Iraq.
Nay, by the Moon (32) And the night when it withdraweth (33) And the dawn when it shineth forth, (34) Lo! this is one of the greatest (portents) (35) As a warning unto men, (36) Unto him of you who will advance or hang back. (37) Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds; (38) Save those who are Al Yamin Companions. (39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43) Nor did we feed the wretched. (44) We used to wade (in vain dispute) with (all) waders, (45) And we used to deny the Day of Judgment, (46) Till the Inevitable came unto us. (47) The mediation of no mediators will avail them then. (48) Why now turn they away from the Admonishment, (49) As they were frightened asses (50) Fleeing from a lion! (51) Nay, but everyone of them desireth that he should be given open pages (from Allah). (52) Nay, verily. They fear not the Hereafter. (53) Nay, verily. Lo! this is an Admonishment. (54) So whosoever will may heed. (55) And they will not heed unless Allah willeth (it). He is the fount of fear. He is the fount of Mercy. (56) (Al Muddathir).
(…by” The Moon”) the moon is the guardian, "the night"  is the state of the oppressors and "the morning" is the dawn of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) and the beginning of his era with he’s successor is like the beginning of the sunrise because He is the Sun. (this is one of the greatest (portents) it’s the small resurrection, and the Divine Great events and divine incident. There are three of them: the small resurrection, the return and the great resurrection, "As a warning unto men" a warning signal; a warner,and he is the messenger and the first Mahdi (A.S), he is the herald and the warner of severe punishment, so that who ever wished to move forward shall move, and that who ever wants to move backwards shall do as move backwards from the mount of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S). "Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds" and that is clear since every human is judged according to his own accts and deeds.” Save those who are Al Yamin Companions” and they are excluded from judgment, they are the "close" ones and they are the followers of the Yamani whom are from the 313 who are the followers of the Mahdi (AS). They will enter paradise without judgment. Allah the almighty said "Thus if he is of those brought nigh, (88) Then breath of life, and plenty, and a Garden of delight. (89) And if he is of those on the right hand," (90-Al-Waq’ia). (39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43) that is we were not from those who followed and obeyed the successor of Allah and did not follow the successor of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) and the first Mahdi (the promised Yamani). And the Yamani (it is prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him and whoever does that then he is from the people of hell). Allah sufficeth me, In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne. Imam Ali (A.S) was afflicted by Mo’Aawiyah son of hind (may Allah curse him) who brought back people which do not distinguish between she-Camel and a Camel, and I am tested, today, as the Prince of the believers but by seventy Mo’Aawiyah and all are being followed by people which do not distinguish between she-camel and a camel. God help us on what they describe and deny.

Ahmad Al Hassan
Successor and messenger of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh & his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (pbuh) during the night of his death:

‘O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper’, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said: ‘O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada, The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer’.

— Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150.

— Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549.

— Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3.

— Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159.

— Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147.

— Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260.

— Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236.

— Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370.

— Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222.

— Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9.

— Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71.

— Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11.

— Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96.

— Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13.

And this will has been recognized and accepted by a Shia twelver Channel (Shia of Marjii), who narrated it on their channel along with the mentioning of the 12 Mahdis and the first of them being Ahmad.

And Shiekh al-Tusi, who was known as the ‘Father of the Shia’, and who started the very first Hawza of Najaf, Iraq, wrote in his book ‘Ghaibat ul Tusi’,regarding his opinion on the authenticity of the will of the Holy Prophet (pbuh & his family):

قلنا أما الذي يدل على صحتها فإن الشيعة الامامية يروونها على وجه التواتر خلفا عن سلف و طريقة تصحيح ذلك موجودة في كتب الامامية

“We have said: ‘And what has lead to its authenticity, the Shia Imamya see it on the way of Tawaater (definite degree of surety) disregarding the others, and the way it has been authentic is present in the books of the Imamya.’

3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I'm with @peace seeker II to be honest with you, Mr. Anderson. If the Yamani is from Yemen, how come Ahmed al Hasan is from Basra? People can claim be something they're not, granted I don't know a lot about Ahmed al Hasan but only Allah (swt) knows when the Yamani and Sufyani will rise. Till then, Ahmad al Hasan is not the Yamani and is playing a dangerous game with the faith of his followers.

Over 300 year old manuscript from 1006 Hijri says Yamani not from Yemen.

28jcwtt.jpg
2m5f2qa.jpg

Shia scholar: Yamani not from Yemen

^^^ even if yamani is not from yemen, it is zero proof that your guy is it. There are about 5 billion other humans on earth, of which probably a couple of hundred million are descended from Prophet Mohamed. As long as your guy doesn't appear or do anything, claiming he's yamani does not go in line with hadiths.

You did not explain why he did not "rise" when he already has hundreds or thousands of followers? Are they all fakes according to him? Or how many followers does he wish before he gets out of his supposed hiding place to actually appear in front of us with more than words?

Also you didn't explain again how somebody can appear without emerging. Can you explain from hadiths how yamani or mahdi will appear without emerging. In other words how there will be zuhur without emergence?

let me say that again: you claim that zuhur happens without being seen? How is that possible, and bring hadiths to back it up!

At 0:20 Sarkhi says that he is going to stand up and do a Mubahila against Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. then he proceeds with it. 

Also you dont need both people to be present for Mubahala to take place as proven from Sarkhi's Mubahala against Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s.

Imam Al Baqer pbuh said:"The emergence of the Sufyani, Yamani and Khurasani is in one year, in one month, in one day, ordered like the order of beads,some people will follow some of them and there will be misery on every face, woe to those who stayed far away from them and there is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani, his banner is the banner of guidance because he calls/ invites to your Companion/Sahib(Sahib al Zaman a.s), so if the Yamani emerges he will make arms dealing forbidden for the people and every Muslim, and if the Yamani emerges then rise up towards him,indeed his banner is the banner of guidance, and it is not permitted for a Muslim to turn away from him,and whoever does this then he is from the people of the hellfire,because he calls/invites to the truth and to the straight path"p.264 Gaibat Al Numani

قال الامام الباقر ع خروج السفياني واليماني والخرساني في سنة واحدة في شهر واحد في يوم واحد نظام كنظام الخرز يتبع بعضه بعضا فيكون الياس من كل وجه بحار الانوار ج 52/208
Imam Al-Baqer a.s said:"Khorooj" Emergence of Sufyani,Yamani,Al-Khurasani in one year,one month,and in one day,arranged like the beeds (in a string) one follows the other,and so then despair will be in every direction.
Bihar Al-Anwar v.52 p.208
Difference between Thohoor and Khurooj:
Meaning of Khurooj"emergence": When Yamani,Sufyani,Khorasani all prepare themselves so they can go to war or when war/battle begins it happens in one day or one month or one year.
Meaning of Thohoor"appearance":When Yamani,Sufyani,Khurasani appear before Khurooj, they will take years in order to gather their troops and followers before heading to battle. Similarly, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w appeared with his call alone and then Imam Ali a.s. was the first to follow him and then he spent 13 years preaching until 313 companions were with him and THEN he made khurooj against the disbelievers. So it takes a long process before the Prophet s.a.w makes khurooj to go to war and battle.
Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s has appeared but did not make khurooj yet against the enemies until Allah swt permits it. He will make khurooj when Imam Al-Mahdi a.s orders him and when the Halaqa"the complete round of the Mahdi victors" are present.
Imam Jaafer son of Muammad a.s:"The Riser will not emerge until the round completes".So I said:"How much is that round?".He said:10,000
p.361 v.52 Bihar AlAnwar Gaibat Al Numani p.307-308
So the Yamani will take time to gather this amount of great believers because not all Shias will accept the Imam pbuh and there will be a severe trial with the Yamani.

Anyhow,Ahmed AlHasan pbuh said:
"The narration says that the Yamani is the man of the banner or commander of an army and says that if he emerges its obligatory to stand to him or fight with him, so is it conceivable for a person to fight with a commander and he did not pledge allegiance to him before and believe in him?"

"Do you think that they will appear and prepare their armies and fight with many armies during 24 hours for example? Does the mind accept this understanding?" Virtuous servant volume 2 p.47

And this hadeeth proves the point that was made, the Yamani appears before the Sufyani but will make Khorooj(fight him)on the same day.
Imam Al Sadeq a.s:"Before the Sufyani is an Egyptian and a Yamani" Bihar Al Anwar v.52 p.210

Upon first inspection of this Hadith (Imam al-Baqer's a.s.), it becomes very clear that the Yamani (a.s) is very important because he calls/invites to Imam Mahdi (a.s). Now back to the topic of emergence of all 3 in one day, Imam al Baqir (a.s) instructed us: “if the Yamani emerges then rise up to him”, so now I will ask a question to those who remember their duties to the family of the household of the Prophet (s.a.w), Is it possible that the entire world has only one day to recognize the Yamani and save themselves from hellfire?

Surely the answer to that is no, and how can the entire world study the Hadith and Qur’an about how to distinguish the true claimant, during one day? Rather,‘emergence of Yamani, Sufyani and Khurasani in one day’ is ambiguous and can be interpreted in more than one way. It can be interpreted that this‘emergence’, is an emergence for war, and that the Yamani, Sufyani and Khurasani will all come out for war in one day, and that before this the Yamani appears and will have made himself known and called/invited people to Imam Mahdi (a.s), which is the call of the Supremacy of Allah (swt).

Also let us look at this re-occuring Hadith inside the book Ghaibut-Nu’mani, Imam al-Baqir (a.s) said: “The owners/possessors of all the banners before the Qaim’s banner are tyrants.”

And here is what Sheikh Nu’mani says (May Allah (swt) Bless him): “Information has come to us that every banner lifted before the Qaim is inside the hellfire – or its owner is a tyrant – and the like, yet in this [Hadith] an exclusion has been made to the Yamani’s banner because it is in front of the appearance (of Qaim), and as for the Yamani, who is he? His knowledge is to Allah.”

So Sheikh Nu’mani (May Allah (swt) Bless him) recognized the importance of the Yamani (a.s), but said his knowledge is with Allah (swt).

And this is the reality of it, that for 1400 years the people could not put the puzzle together, and it was done purposefully by Allah (swt) and the Ahlulbayt (a.s) so that it will come only when it is the right time and the right claimant.

Oh dear!

Again you spread a lie (whether it's intentional or not God only knows)

This in the video is not a mubahila .. it is simply a crazy guy cursing.

nowhere in the video does the word mubahila occur, or a challenge as per quran:

Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us].

you see, the mubahila is to meet in peace and then together curse the liar! This is not a mubahila, and stop claiming that!!!

and second point!

you did not prove in any way that appearance is different from emergence!

zuhur without emergence??? that is totally baseless, and now after asking you to back it up with hadith proofs, you fail again 

i consider you totally lost this argument and are running away, just doing daawa for your leader while ignoring the facts. Your beliefs about the zuhur and emergence are based on your opinion and not on Islamic thaqalayn. 

asa,

a drop out from hawza, with an engineering degree from Baghdad university. Yamani as will be a general who will rise up with a yellow or white flag in the name of the cause of ahlulbayt as. he the khorsani as, the sufyani la, the shahadat ul sadat nafs zakkiyah min maqamul ibrhim as, and the cry are the 5 fixed signs. it is possible the yamani is on the ground and unknown among the minority ithna ashari mujihadin in yaman.

ya Allah send your proof and destroy his enemies.

ya Allah let him dig lat and uzza out of the earth and burn them and their followers!

The term Mubahila means Cursing.  And again at 0:20 seconds in the video Sarkhi says the word "Mubahala" and the sound is clear when he pronounces the word.

There is not any hadeeth that says that they appear in the same day, only that they emerge in same day, however Imam al-Sadiq a.s. has said that Yamani a.s. appears before Sufiyani.

قال الامام الباقر ع خروج السفياني واليماني والخرساني في سنة واحدة في شهر واحد في يوم واحد نظام كنظام الخرز يتبع بعضه بعضا فيكون الياس من كل وجه بحار الانوار ج 52/208
Imam Al-Baqer a.s said:"Khorooj" Emergence of Sufyani,Yamani,Al-Khurasani in one year,one month,and in one day,arranged like the beeds (in a string) one follows the other,and so then despair will be in every direction.

Only emerging at the same day, not appearing for the first time and emerging at the same time. There are no hadeeths that say appearence and emergence at same day and Imam Jafar al-Sadiq a.s. has clarified it that appearence of Yamani a.s. happens earlier. 

Imam Al Sadeq a.s:"Before the Sufyani is an Egyptian and a Yamani" Bihar Al Anwar v.52 p.210

So how can Yamani a.s. appear and emerge at the same time, when he emerges with Sufiyani in the same day, but he appears earlier than him like Imam Jafar al-Sadiq a.s. has clarified and so it is obvious that as Yamani a.s. appears before Sufiyani like Imam al-Sadiq a.s. has said, he doesn't appear and emerge with the sword at the same time because Yamani and Sufiyani emerge in same day, but Sufiyani hasn't appeared yet when the Yamani a.s. appears like Imam Jafar al-Sadiq a.s. has said.  

Sheikh AlKorani: "The Shias in the world will be tested by the Yamani" Yamanyoon qadimoon page 130 

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan al-Yamani a.s. appeared in 1999 and started spreading his Call and he will make Khorooj - the Emergence with the sword against his enemy the Sufiyani in the same day, and Sufyani hasn't appeared yet. So the Emergence happens when Allah swt wills. 

Ahmed AlHasan pbuh said:
"The narration says that the Yamani is the man of the banner or commander of an army and says that if he emerges its obligatory to stand to him or fight with him, so is it conceivable for a person to fight with a commander and he did not pledge allegiance to him before and believe in him?"

"Do you think that they will appear and prepare their armies and fight with many armies during 24 hours for example? Does the mind accept this understanding?" Virtuous servant volume 2 p.47

Edited by Mr. Anderson

asa,

if he is yamani where is his army? there are 12 Mahdi after imam Mahdi as, my teacher told me they are

1. rasul Allah

2. imam ali

3. imam Hassan

4. imam hussayn

5. imam zaynul abiding

6. imam baqir

7.imam sadiq

8. imam khadhim

9. imam ridha

10. imam jawad

11. imam hadi

12. imam assarki

not his children, they will each rule 44,000 years based on a hadith in Bihar. than Mahdi as will rule up to 8.8 millions years based on 5 hadith calcuations about the length of his rule, and ayah on rajat. he will die his second death as a natural death, than the world will end in 40 days.

13 minutes ago, allsayyidsareahlulbayt! said:

asa,

a drop out from hawza, with an engineering degree from Baghdad university. Yamani as will be a general who will rise up with a yellow or white flag in the name of the cause of ahlulbayt as. he the khorsani as, the sufyani la, the shahadat ul sadat nafs zakkiyah min maqamul ibrhim as, and the cry are the 5 fixed signs. it is possible the yamani is on the ground and unknown among the minority ithna ashari mujihadin in yaman.

ya Allah send your proof and destroy his enemies.

ya Allah let him dig lat and uzza out of the earth and burn them and their followers!

Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. was the only person that stood against Saddam l.a. and his act of writing the Quran with his impure blood, while all the rest and so called Shia scholars were too afraid for their worldly life.  And also Jesus a.s. was a carpenter.

Sheikh Nathim al Uqaili: "The Hawzah knew Ahmed Al Hassan well and students would pay attention to him: for example those who would joke around etc would cease when Ahmed a.s. was present. Even his enemies would say before the popularity and spread of the da’wah that Ahmed is al Sadiq al Ameen."

12 minutes ago, allsayyidsareahlulbayt! said:

asa,

if he is yamani where is his army? there are 12 Mahdi after imam Mahdi as, my teacher told me they are

1. rasul Allah

2. imam ali

3. imam Hassan

4. imam hussayn

5. imam zaynul abiding

6. imam baqir

7.imam sadiq

8. imam khadhim

9. imam ridha

10. imam jawad

11. imam hadi

12. imam assarki

not his children, they will each rule 44,000 years based on a hadith in Bihar. than Mahdi as will rule up to 8.8 millions years based on 5 hadith calcuations about the length of his rule, and ayah on rajat. he will die his second death as a natural death, than the world will end in 40 days.

Wasalaam,

yes indeed there are 12 Mahdis pbut after Imam al-Mahdi pbuh.  And first Mahdi is the son of Imam al-Mahdi a.s. and his name is Ahmed like Rasulullah sawas has said in his will. 

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh & his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (pbuh) during the night of his death:
“‘O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper’, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said: ‘O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada, The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer’.”
— Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150.
— Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549.
— Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3.
— Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159.
— Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147.
— Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260.
— Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236.
— Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370.
— Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222.
— Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9.
— Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71.
— Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11.
— Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96.
— Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13.
And this will has been recognized and accepted by a Shia twelver Channel (Shia of Marjii), who narrated it on their channel along with the mentioning of the 12 Mahdis and the first of them being Ahmad.

And Shiekh al-Tusi, who was known as the ‘Father of the Shia’, and who started the very first Hawza of Najaf, Iraq, wrote in his book ‘Ghaibat ul Tusi’,regarding his opinion on the authenticity of the will of the Holy Prophet (pbuh & his family):
قلنا أما الذي يدل على صحتها فإن الشيعة الامامية يروونها على وجه التواتر خلفا عن سلف و طريقة تصحيح ذلك موجودة في كتب الامامية
“We have said: ‘And what has lead to its authenticity, the Shia Imamya see it on the way of Tawaater (definite degree of surety) disregarding the others, and the way it has been authentic is present in the books of the Imamya.’“

Narrators of the Will of Muhammad (pbuh & his family) 

and their Credibility  

1- Ahmad in Abdulwahaab

Rijal AlToosi p.413-414 5988

"Everything he narrated is accepted." 

Amal Al-Amaal AlHur Al-Amili v.2 p.16-17

"And what he approved is reliable from what is corrected from the Sheikh." 

Mustadrakat Ilm Alhadeeth AlSheikh Ali AlNamazi AlShahroodi v.1 p.359-360 1157.

"He is praised and his narrations are saheeh." 

Mujam Al-Rijal Alhadeeth Al-Sayed Al-Khoei v.2 p.152 655.

"He is a Thiqa [reliable] because he is a scholar from Najaashi."

2- AlHussein Ibn Abaydallah

Al-Gada'eri Rijal Al-Najashi p.68-69
166 he says:

"All his narrations are acceptable from his scholars."

"He is our sholar May Allah be pleased with him." 

Rijal Al-Toosi p.425 6117

"We have heard of him and we have accepted all his narrations." 

Mujam Rijal AlHadeeth Sayed AlKhoei v.7 p.22-23 3940

"We cant refuse the mans' authenticity."

"He is from the sides of Sheikh Al-Najaashy and all his scholars are reliable (Thuqaat)."

3- Abi Abdullah Al-Hussain ibn Ali ibn Sufyan

Rijal Al-Najashi p.67-68 -162

"A scholar that is thiqa (reliable) a great friend of ours."

Sheikh Toosi in Rijalaho p.423 6092

"He is valuable and his appellation is Aba Abdullah."

Wathqa Alama Al-Hili Khalasat Al-Aqwaal p.115

"Sheikh that is Thiqa (reliable), a great friend of ours and valuable."

4- Ali ibn Sinaan Al-Musali AlAdl

Sheikh Al-Namaazi Al-Shahroodi in his book Mustadrakaat Ilm Al-Rijaal Al-Hadeeth 10071 says:

"He is the modifier."

"Well respected narrations that assist its fineness and completeness."

5- Ali ibn Hussein

Rijal Al-Najaashi p.261-262 -684 he says:

"One of the grand scholars of his times, and the head of them in knowledge, and their jurist, and their Thiqa (reliable)."

Rijal Al-Toosi p.432 6191 he says:

"Thiqa (reliable) he has many compilations we have mentioned them in the Fihrast."

6- Ahmad ibn Muhammad Al-Khaleel

Sheikh Ali Al Numaazi Al-Shahroodi in his book Ilm Al-Rijaal AlHadeeth 1532 he says:

"It assists that he is fine and complete."

AlSudooq used his narration from Jaafer ibn Muhammad Al-Alawi Al-Areethi by Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Jaafer Al-Ahwaazi with hadeeth Fawaatem for Fathaa'el Al-Shia Book of Imaan p.122 v.68 p.76 Mustadrakat Ilm Al-Rijaal AlHadeeth v.1 p.434.

AlGaiba p.103 from Ali ibn Sinaan AlMusili Al Adel from Ahmad ibn Muhammad AlKhaleel from Muhammad ibn Saaleh Al-Hamdaani narration on their names and their qualities from Muftathab Al-Athar in this chain of trasmission v.9 p.125 v.36 p.216.

7- Jaafer ibn Ahmad AlMasri

Sheikh Ali Al-Namaazi AlShahroodi Mustadrakaat Ilm Rijal Al-Hadeeth 2533

"He has a very respected narration v.2 p.143."

Tareekh Al-Islam AlThahabi v.23 p.139

"Mirza Al-Noori says that when the(majority(Ahlulsunna))criticize the narrations that aid the Shia is a proof that the scholars are reliable."

8- AlHassan ibn Ali

Rijal Al-Najaashi p.66 155

"The speaker  is thiqa reliable."

Mustadrakaat Ilm Al-Rijaal Alhadeeth Sheikh Ali AlNamazi AlShahroudi v.3 p.156 44181

"The narrator is thiqa [reliable]."

9- Ali ibn Sabaya (father of Hussein ibn Ali Al-Masri who is thiqa)

asa,

yes the sarf here does not indicate they will be different mahdin as.

the quran says "twice did you cause to live twice did you cause us to die"

so death by shahdat in first life, nautral causes in second.

imam sadiq as said "ours is the kingdom of rajat"

what was taken thru badat, is returned thru qadrat.

17 minutes ago, allsayyidsareahlulbayt! said:

asa,

your talking to an arab young man, ayatullah udma Muhammad ibn Muhammad sadiq sadr stood up againist this act, and spoke out againist it.

Wasalaam, spoke against who ?

9 minutes ago, allsayyidsareahlulbayt! said:

asa,

yes the sarf here does not indicate they will be different mahdin as.

the quran says "twice did you cause to live twice did you cause us to die"

so death by shahdat in first life, nautral causes in second.

imam sadiq as said "ours is the kingdom of rajat"

what was taken thru badat, is returned thru qadrat.

Wasalaam, only Infallable from Ahlulbayt a.s. can interpret the Holy Quran.  

And Prophet Mohammed sawas says to Imam al-Mahdi a.s. that he should hand over the Caliphate to his son named Ahmed, so how can Prophet Mohammed sawas be his son?? Astagfirullah. Is that even logical? So it is evident that the First Mahdi a.s. is different.

"We did not find-from what we know-sufficient evidence about the return of all the 12 Imams, not in an opposite way or in an ambiguous way. Only a Nas(hadeeth/text) after the Prophet s.a.w.w to the Prince of the believers pbuh and his son AlHussain pbuh. And if it is not proven about all the 12 Imams, how can one use these reports?"
Tareekh Ma Ba'ad AlThohoor page 641
Sayed Muhammad Muhammad Saadiq AlSadr

Uqd AlDurar

From Thawban(r.a) he said: The Messenger of Allah s.a.w.w said: Three will be killed at your treasures all of them are the son of a Khaleefa and then it will not be to anyone of them. And then black bannered from the East will emerge and will fight them with a fighting , not a folk will fight like it and then he mentioned a lad and said: If you see him pledge allegiance to him, for he is the successor(caliphate/khaleefa) of the Mahdi.

p.34 Besharat AlIslam publication 1991 by Dar AlKotob AlIslamya by Sheikh AlKathemy

Ka'ab Ibn AlHareth after mentioning the signs of the end times he said"...and during that the son of the Mahdi will appear.."
Ch.15
reported from (Bihar)

Besharat AlIslam p.187 by Sayed AlMustafa

2rc7by8.jpg

asa,

they are all Muhammad sawa issue one. issue two his son is not in all versions. even if the 12 mahdhi are 12 sons as ayatullah hari belived that would be after rajat not before, and all arabs know the biological father of mr. ahmad Hassan is not imam zaman.

Ismail bin Saleh bin Hussain bin Salman , this is his father not imam zaman as.

thus he has lied in this statement

"I am the Messenger of Imam Mahdi and I am his viceregent, and I am the first of the twelve Mahdis from the sons of Imam Mahdi

35 minutes ago, allsayyidsareahlulbayt! said:

asa,

they are all Muhammad sawa issue one. issue two his son is not in all versions. even if the 12 mahdhi are 12 sons as ayatullah hari belived that would be after rajat not before, and all arabs know the biological father of mr. ahmad Hassan is not imam zaman.

Ismail bin Saleh bin Hussain bin Salman , this is his father not imam zaman as.

thus he has lied in this statement

"I am the Messenger of Imam Mahdi and I am his viceregent, and I am the first of the twelve Mahdis from the sons of Imam Mahdi

No, he a.s. hasn't lied.  Ahmed ibn Ismail ibn Saleh ibn Hussain ibn Salman ibn Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari pbuh is the full name of Imam Ahmed a.s. 

And he is the first to claim to be Ahmed from the WIll of the Prophet sawas the successor of Imam al-Mahdi a.s. and the Will is a Divine will and protection from misguidance like Rasulullah sawas has said so Allah swt protects it and a false claimant cannot claim it.   

And in the narrations of Ahlulbayt a.s. it is clear that  Ahmed a.s. is from Basra.   Imam Jafar son of Muhammad pbuh said:"We have for us in Basra a great event"
p.134 Malahem Wal Fitan  

Imam Ali a.s."And there shall be around Basra a movement that I will not mention"
p.504 Sermon of Tatanjya

Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from Basra and the last of them is from Ibdaal" Besharat Al-Islam p.148

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w mentions a man called Ahmed from the son of the Imam Al Mahdi a.s. and he is the first of the close ones and first beleivers in p.151 Gaibat AlToosi

Imam Jaafer a.s said when discussing the companions of Mahdi a.s "And from Basra is Abdulrahman,--Ahmad-- and Maleeh." Beshara Al-Islam p.181

Ahmed is the first believer and successor of Imam Al Mahdi a.s.

And  these are Shahid Mohammed Mohammed Sadiq al-Sadr's  words in regards to the Messenger of Imam al-Mahdi a.s. from Basra 

Magazine Amal AlMawood:
12 days before the martyr Sayed Muhammad Saadiq AlSader was killed he said to a selected few of people that he knew:
"You O people of Basra have a favor over the rest of the countries, we will leave it the knowledge of Allah" p.39

And this is the full story: 

Sayed AlSader tell his companion that the messenger of Imam Al Mahdi a.s. is from Basra:

Name of the book:Khamsoon Mawqif ma'a AlSayed Al Sader"50 stands 
with Sayed Shaheed AlSader"
First print
4th section
from the publishings of the office of Sayed Shaheed AlSader
Lil'Ishraf Al Aqa'idi AlTathqeefi lilMumahidoon
Date of publishing:1431 4th day of Rajab
Commentary by the Research Study Committee
Sheikh Askandar AlQasemi
Phon Number :07801075741
The twenty third position p.47
Title:(Guided in my sleep)

Copied by Muhammad Anwar from the people of AlKoot

I used to follow one of the Maraje'(one of the leading scholars)
in Najaf and I was one of those whom Allah blessed with a 
truthful vision and it was a strange and astonishing one and has 
many specifics that many of it became true in the life of Sayed 
AlShaheed AlSader. 

After his martydom I became in need of an 
interpreter for what I have seen and I was not able to reveal it 
to a deputy from a Marja' that I followed because it will clash 
with what he believes in,so I will not receive an accurate answer 
for its importance.So I became concerned,hence,I went to visit 
the shrine of Imam Musa AlKathem a.s and then I exited going to a 
car repair shop,and the cars at that time were all "Baas" Reem 
class(Iraqi car company),so I did not plan on riding the first 
one that was about to leave when it first moved but as for the 
second when I was about to enter it I heard a noise in the first 
that was about to leave. 

Suddenly,in its first move, a man wearing an Aqal exits the car 
and people were shouting saying: "why do you exit and then enter in?"Most 
importantly, he entered the second car and when there wasn't anyone inside except
myself, he then stares at me and says I have been looking for you. So after 
that I entered the car and exited because I did not see the face 
that I came for to Basra. 

Fear began to overcome me and so the 
man said:"I came from Basra so that I can say something,leave the 
Taqleed(following/copying) of that someone and follow Sayed 
Muhammad AlSader."Suddenly, fear began to increase because I thought 
that this could be one of the workers of the regime(Saddam 
Husseins Regime)but I denied that,so then he explained to me the 
dream with its specifics,and then he prolonged in conversing with 
me throughout the path to Baghdad while I was between 
believing,or being lied to, between fearful and hesitant.However,
my journey ended and so I returned to AlKoot and decided to 
tell what I've seen to Sayed Kaathem AlSaafy May Allah be pleased 
with him,who was a deputy during the time of Sayed Sheikh 
AlSader in Koot.

So I told the story of what I've seen from the 
vision and what happened to Sayed AlSaafi and he was one of the 
Sheikhs from the Imams of Juma'(Friday Prayers)who was present 
and so the signs of amusement began to appear from them so they 
said we must tell this story to Sayed Shaheed AlSader.And so when 
we had a special meeting along with a great Sheikh with us,they 
explained this event to Sayed Shaheed AlSader and so he said that 
this vision MUST be kept secret for the one who was wearing that 
Aqal is the messenger of Imam Al Mahdi a.s.

And this is Sayed al-Sadr's personal poet who believed in Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. through Sayed al-Sadr's words who told him before his martyrdom: "Ahmed and the last is al-Hasan."

21 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

http://www.sistani.org/arabic/statement/1511/  Sistani fatwa urging Shias to actively participate in last elections.

Prophet of Allah pbuhap:"The Calamity upon Calamity for my nation from the Big Shoora(consultation) and the Small Shoora.So they asked about it and he said:"The Big Shoora will begin to my nation after my death for the usurption and forcing my brother(Ali)and the rights of my daughter, and for the Small Shoora it shall happen in the long occultation in Zawra(Baghdad),to alter my Sunna and alter my principles"-Manaqib AlItra-Mi'atain Wa Khamseen Alama p.130

what action would have pleased you guys? if Sayed Sistani handed over Iraq to be controlled entirely by your leader?

21 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (A.S)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (PBUH & His House Hold) is “Yamani”, Ali (A.S) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.

if anyone who is from mecca is counted as "yamani", what makes your leader so special, that only he is referred to as "yamani", especially since he is not even from mecca, but basra (Iraq)? 

if anyone who is from the lineage of the holy prophet (pbuh) can call them self "yamani", what makes your leader so special that only he can be called yamani?

what has your leader actually done so far? apart from try and have sayed sistani asassinated, and spreading lies among the shia?

@Mr. Anderson

I know you are being overwhelmed by a lot of people here, and i don't want to go in circle too many times.

1 - I put 20 seconds of that video on repeat many times and could not hear the word mubahila at all! I don't know how you say it is clear when me as a Arab speaker can't hear it. And anyway, as i've said: mubahila is clear. It is an invitation to meet and then curse the liars, along with ones family. He did not invite, but started cursing immediately. At the same time this guy is an enemy of Sayid Sistani and Khamenei, which makes the punishment more likely for being against those honorable men of action.

2 - You did not manage to get any hadiths to show the word zuhur being independent from khuruj. What you did is bring a couple of hadiths that talk about Yamani coming out before sufiani, and using this as evidence. This is not very strong evidence at all, and what you fail to do like most all of your leaders followers, is make a connection to your guy.

3- The only argument you have about your guy being the yamani, is one hadith that says only one person will claim to be yamani. Other than this, there is no reference to your guy other than words. And his words are low quality low intelligence fraud kind of material according to my opinion. Of course many people get fooled by it and believe in it, which is their right. Everybody has the right to take their own decisions, but don't have the right to deal with consequences.

4- Your talk about the hypothetical yamani is talking about yamani in general, and not in reference to yours. Your yamani does not exist except through secondary accounts and some speech that could have been written in the office of a secret service agency. You keep mentioning things about "the Yamani", mixed with what your guy says. But no proof that the guy you are talking about is the yamani. Logically speaking there is a factor missing.

What your true intentions are i don't know, but it could be that you simply are hypnotized, or convinced that his talk is truly on par with the Imams of past, or other intentions.

21 hours ago, peace seeker II said:

@Mr. Anderson

What your true intentions are i don't know, but it could be that you simply are hypnotized, or convinced that his talk is truly on par with the Imams of past, or other intentions.

he is following a false mahdi, exactly like the ahmadiyya.

I hope his leader dies on the toilet from syphillis caused by obsessively visiting prostitutes in the same way as the ahmadi leader, who coincidentally also tried to get people to call him ahmad. 

May Allah curse the false mahdis, guide their dimwitted followers, and protect us all from their harm. 

On 4/6/2016 at 10:03 AM, Mr. Anderson said:

No, he a.s. hasn't lied.  Ahmed ibn Ismail ibn Saleh ibn Hussain ibn Salman ibn Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari pbuh is the full name of Imam Ahmed a.s. 

Hey buddy once you figure out of ahmad ibn alhassan aka son of salon owner, is the YAMANi or MEHDI come talk to me LOL!

Also when you da baya to him in real life and not put your hand out in the air facing east after showering come talk to me :hahaha:

Edited by Althaqalayn12

15 hours ago, Althaqalayn12 said:

Hey buddy once you figure out of ahmad ibn alhassan aka son of salon owner, is the YAMANi or MEHDI come talk to me LOL!

Also when you da baya to him in real life and not put your hand out in the air facing east after showering come talk to me :hahaha:

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik that the Messenger of Allah pbuhap said: “Glad tidings to the one who believed in me and saw me, and sevenfold glad tidings to the one who believed in me but did not see me.” Narrated by Ahmad in al-Musnad (3/155)

There is also a Shia hadeeth in which Prophet Mohammed pbuhap also says righteous are those whoever believe in him only through reading about him from ink on paper and not seeing him, which i can't find the source to. 

The King of Armenia believed in Jesus pbuh without seeing him, while the Children of Israel and their Scholars denied him after seeing him. The King of Armenia wrote him a letter offering Jesus pbuh refuge from the Jews and here is part of the answer from the letter of Jesus pbuh: "Happy art thou who hast believed in Me, not having seen Me, for it is written of Me that those who shall see Me shall not believe in Me, and that those who shall not see Me shall believe in Me." Doctrine of Addai.

Internet during the time of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh and the first believer in him the Yamani and First Mahdi from his progeny pbuh:

I heard from Aba Abdullah pbuh saying: Our Qaem if he rises, Allah will extend for our Shia, in their ears and eyes until between them and between the Qaem, he wants to speak to them and so they hear and look at him, while he is in his place. Bihar AlAnwar v.52 p.336

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "At the time of Al-Qaim (Al-Mahdi) [a] a believer who is in the East can see his (Muslim) brother who is in the West, and vice versa, the one who is in the West can see his (Muslim) brother who is the East."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 391

And Imam Ahmed Al Hasan pbuh through the platform Paltalk speaks to the believers which are in different parts of the world from his place. This was only possible when technology developed in beginning of this century and this is when Imam Al Mahdi pbuh sent Imam Ahmed Al Hasan Al Yamani pbuh as Messenger to the Muslims.

og074o.jpg

Progeny of Imam Al Mahdi pbuh:

Sayed Ibn Tawoos said about the place of Jazeera AlKhatra(the green island) which is proof that Imam AlMahdi has children:"And I found a narration which has a connected chain that AlMahdi prayers of Allah be upon him has a group of children, who are custodians with the descriptions of the righteous ones on the shores of the seas of the countries"
Jamal AlIsboo p.310 by Sayed Ibn Tawoos

Sheikh Mirza AlNoori: Sheikh AlKafa'mi reported in his Misbah(book) that his wife(Imam AlMahdi pbuh) is one of the daughters of Abi Lahab.
Najam AlThaaqib v.2 p.71

Sheikh Nathem AlUqaily: It is unimportant for us right now to specify the lineage for the wife of Imam AlMahdi pbuh. What is important is that he is married in his occultation, as what Sheikh AlKafami mentioned. And it is not hidden that this matter is not subject to Ijtihad and opinion so that it can be said that Sheikh AlKafami spoke from the unseen. Rather, this matter cannot be proven except by the reports and Sheikh AlKafami must have observed what was not tramitted to us or what he hasn't observed. This is because he is a pious scholar, who is trustworthy. The likes of Sheikh AlKafami cannot mention by text the existence of a wife for Imam AlMahdi pbuh without evidence, especially that he mentioned(that Imam AlMahdi has a wife) without a sign that its a possibility or a saying which is most likely; rather, he mentioned it along with the wives of the rest of the Imams pbut.
And concerning the count of the children of Imam AlMahdi pbuh, Sheikh AlKafami said:"The knowledge about that is with Allah". Misbah AlKafami p.692
And he did not deny the existence of the offspring of Imam AlMahdi pbuh in his occultation. Rather, he returned their count to Allah the Exalted and he also did not report about his family.

Imam Al-Ridha pbuh said: "And blessings upon your guardian(Imam Al Mahdi),and those who bear your promise and the Imams from his sons”

Misbah AlMutahajid by Sheikh AlToosi p.292

Sayed Muneer Khabaz one of the well known Shia clerics among the Twelvers confirms that Imam AlMahdi pbuh is married and has a lineage:

5 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

I am gonna repeat my question like usual, the likes of you have no answer :hahaha:

1-IS he the YAMANI, or MEHDI, or BOTH?

2-How can you do baya to someone you didn't see in real life

He a.s. is the promised Yamani from Shia narrations and born in end times Mahdi from Sunni narrations, the Successor of Mohammed al-Mahdi a.s. the 12th Imam. 

The Prophet Muhammad pbuhap said to Ali bin Abi Talib on the night of his death, “O Father of Al-Hassan, bring me a pen and a paper”, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said, “O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, Allah has named you in his heavens Ali Al- Mortatha, The Prince of the Believers, the Grand Truthful, the Bright Differentiator between truth and falsehood, the trusted, and the Mahdi (the rightly guided). These names may not to be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my successor over my family, their living and their deceased, and over my women. Whomever you affirm shall find me tomorrow, and whomever you reject I am innocent of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are the successor (Khalifa) upon my nation after me. If death approaches you, hand it over to my son Al-Hassan the very beneficial. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to my son Al- Hussein, the martyr, the pure, the assassinated. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the worshippers, Ali. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammed Al-Baqir. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar Al-Sadiq. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa Al-Kathum. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Retha. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Muhammad, the trustworthy, the pious. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Ali, the advisor. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son Al-Hassan, the virtuous. Then if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad the Entrusted of the Holy Family of Muhammad peace be upon them. So these are the twelve Imams. Then after him, there will be twelve Mahdis. So if death approaches him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of Allah), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (rightly guided). He is the first of the believers.”

—Sheikh Al-Toosi, Al-Ghayba p.150 —Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Ithbat Al-Hodat Vol. 1 p.549 —Sheikh Hor Al-Amili, Al-Iqath Min Al-Haj’a p.393-3 —Sheikh Hassan bin Soulayman Al Hilli, Mokhtasar Al Bassair p.159 —Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 p.147 —Al-Allama Al-Majlisii, Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 36 p.260 —Sheikh Abd Allah Al-Bahrani, Al’awalim Vol. 3 p.236 —Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Ghayat Al-Maram Vol. 1 p.370 —Al-Sayyed Hashim Al-Bahrani, Al-Insaf p.222 —Al-Fayth Al-Kachani, Nawadir Al-Akhbar p.294-9 —Sheikh Mirza Annouri, Annajm Al-Thaqib Vol. 2 p.71 —Al-Sayyed Muhammad Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadir , Tarikh Ma Ba’d Al-Thohoor p.641-11 —Sheikh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul Vol. 2 p.96 —Sheikh Al-Korani, Mokhtasar Mo’jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi p.301-13 - 

From Abi Abdullah pbuh he said:" And the first Qaem who rises from us Ahlulbayt will report a hadeeth that you will not bear so you will go out after him at Rumaila AlDaskara and fight him so then he will kill you and it is the last emergence that will occur." Bihar AlAnwar v.52 p.275
Sheikh Nathem AlUQaily: (The first Qaem who rises) indicates that there is more than one Qaem and he is the first of them.

Imam Al Baaqer a.s"From the riser are two names,one is hidden and the other is revealed. As for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad and the one that is revealed it is Muhammad" Kamal Al Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

And of course the revealed one is Mohammed al-Mahdi, our 12th Imam pbuh, as the Shias know he was born thousand years ago, that he is in occultation and expect his Rise may Allah hasten it. And the hidden is Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. named by his name by the Prophet sawas in his will, which Imam Ahmed a.s. brought forward and claimed when his mission started and when he was sent by Imam al-Mahdi a.s., which will was not known and hidden from the Shias until then.  And a false claimant cannot claim the will otherwise Allah swt will cut off his age. 

25zq8ts.png

Shia Classical Scholars tell how to know a true Imam: 
Sheikh AlToosi r.a. said: "Because the Imam does not know he is an Imam except by the text about him from a Prophet. So if he was textualized from the Prophet or that he claims Imamate, it is allowed that Allah the Most High would have revealed through his hand unchallengeable knowledge.Just like what we say about Saheb AlAlzaman when he appears, so the text is the origin."
Iqtisaad p.194

Sheikh Mufeed r.a. said:
"As for the position of the Imamate creed and the group of Shia being called Imamya. It is a sign to whoever believes in the necessity of Imamate. And its presence is in every time, and its necessary that the manifesting text and Isma(infallibility) and the kamal(completeness)is for every Imam"
Awael AlMaqaalat p.38

Alaama AlHilli:
"The Imam has to be textualized because Isma(infallibility)is from the inner matters which is not known except by Allah the Most High. So there must be a text from who knows his infallibility or by revealing a miracle through his hand which is evidence to his truth"
Kitaab AlAlfain p.48

Sheikh AlMiqdad in his comment, Ch.11:"I say: This is an indication that the way of determining the Imam, there is a consensus(Ijma) that the textualization is from Allah and His Messenger or from a preceding Imam, is an independent cause upon determining the Imam. But the point of contention is, can determining him happen without a text or not. So our companions from the Imamya denied that and said there is no way except by the TEXT"
Sharh AlBaab AlHaadi Ashar p.94-95 by Miqdad AlSayoori

Sayed Mohammed Sadiq al-Sadr believes in al-Mahdi's successor the first Mahdi from the will of the Prophet pbuhap:

2mmstnt.jpg

Sayed Muhammad Saadiq AlSader:"And from here Imam Al Mahdi pbuh will appoint a Khaleefa(successor)during his life, or at the end of his year,so that he will become the highest chief for the nation of the world of justice after him,and the first ruler from the period of the prefered and righteous ones of Allah" Mawsoo'a of Sayed Al Sader p.645 Tareekh Ma Ba'ad Al Thuhoor

As for the second aspect: What AlMajlesy mentioned is summarized to admitting the existence of infallible Imams pbut and righteous preferred ones in a society after the MAHDI pbuh that are existing. But the general rulership will be for the infallibles pbut."As for the preferred ones, they will be working in this world during a second degree and so the conflict of the narrations will be lifted. And I want to clear out from what was mentioned in this aspect is that the narrations about the preferred ones is clear in that they will continue to rule on a higher level whereby relinquishing this evidence is a false interpretation like the saying:"From Ahlulbayt there will be a man ruling" or the saying:"And if he reaches death let him hand -meaning the Imamate and successorship to his son the first of the Mahdis" or the saying:"O Allah prayers be upon the guardians of his promise and the Imams after him" and what is near to that in another supplication.
p.641

f3zy48.png
2ij6m81.png

Anyhow, here it is best explained by Imam Ahmed Al Hasan pbuh how the Yamani from Shia narrations is the First Mahdi successor of Imam al Mahdi pbuh from the Will of Prophet Mohammed pbuhap.

Al Yamanis' statement

Mr. Ahmad Al Hassan Heir and Envoy of Imam Al Mahdi (AS): Who is Al Yamani and is there any specific figuration that defines this personality and allows us to identify his character? Is he from Yemen? Is he an infallible such as he would not engage people in forgery and would not make them leave Truth, as that was mentioned in the narration of Imam Al Baqir (AS) "His Banner is a banner of faith and dedication, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path."

And that was what the first working jurists knew (May God’s mercy be upon them) “Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.”  (Maryam: 59). Also Al-Majlissi (may God’s mercy be upon him) in the book of Bihar Al-Anwar, named the speech of the progeny of Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) as the “Yamani wisdom.” (Bihar Al-Anwar volume 1 p. 1). That was also reported by the messenger of Allah (PBUH), as he named Abd Al-Mutalib (A.S) the sacred house the Yamani Ka’aba. (Bihar Al-Anwar. Volumes. 22,51,75).
Concerning the Features defining Al Yamani`s personality, it was narrated by Al-Imam Al-Baqir (A.S) "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path." (Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264).
In this account there is the following:
- First: "and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell"… : and this means that Al Yamani has the row of a Divine Seignior, because no character can be a (hujjah) a successor from Allah before people to a point that if they turn away from him they will enter hell, even if they pray, fast .unless they are the successors of Allah on his earth and they are prophets, messengers, imams and Mahdis.
- Second: “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”: And the call to the Truth and the Right path means that this person is never mistaken makes a mistake where it will engage people in wrong doings and he doesn’t remove people from what’s right. Therefore this person is an infallible and his infallibility is stated and written. And from that meaning, the limit to this character in his characteristics makes it useful for us to determine the character of the Yamani. Moreover, if one makes his own assumption to the meaning of this narration “because he calls to the truth and to the right path”, then his making the words of the imams (A.S) useless since there will be no limits or restriction to the character of the Yamani, and may Allah forbid people saying such a thing about our holy imams (A.S).
The result of what was discussed above exposed (in the first and second part) is that Al Yamani is one of the successors of Allah on his earth and his succession on earth has been written (stated) in a divine text. And it has also been proven by many narrations and many text irrefutable evidence that the successors of the prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) are the 12 imams (A.S) and after them there are 12 Mahdies and that there is no infallible successor from Allah on this earth but them. And through them is the completion of grace, perfection of religion and that the celestial messages are sealed.
In addition, the 11 imams (A.S) have all been deceased and there only remains imam al Mahdi (A.S) and the 12 Mahdies (A.S). The Yamani calls to imam al Mahdi (A.S). Therefore the Yamani Must be the First of the Mahdis because the 11 Mahdies after him are from his progeny "They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower." (34 Al-Imran) they also come after the period of the appearance of imam al Mahdi (AS), indeed they arrive during the state of divine justice and what is known and is fixed is that first Mahdi will be there during the time of imam al Mahdi and he is the first believer in imam al Mahdi (A.S) when he first emerges. He’s aim is to provide the necessities for the emergence of imam al Mahdi as it was narrated in the will of prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold). And from the characteristics of the Yamani become limited to the fact that the Yamani is the first Mahdi and he is from the 12 Middies.
Also, the accounts of the Holy Family of the Prophet (AS) describe first Mahdi and give, in detail, His Name, His Attributes and his Habitat. Indeed his Name is Ahmad, his Nickname is Abdollah (Servant of God), i.e. Israel, and i.e. that people call him “Israelan” (a Jew). And prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) said: my name is Ahmad and I am Abdullah (the servant of Allah), my name is Israel, and who ever ordered him has ordered me and whatever God said to Israel was meant to me. (Tafseer al Ayashi. Ch.1, pg. 44- Alburhan ch.1, pg95 - Albihar ch. 7, ph. 178) and the first Mahdi is the first from the 313, and he is from al-Basra, on his cheek is a mark and on his forehead is dandruff. His body is similar to the body of Moses the son of Imran (A.S). Also on his back is the seal of prophet hood and in Him the Will of the Prophet (A.S) is carried out, he is the most knowledgeable from all creation, after the imams, in the Quran, torah and the bible. Moreover, at the beginning of his appearance he will appear as a young man. The prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold) said: (…then he mentioned a young man and he said, “if you see him pay allegiance to him because he is the successor of the Mahdi). Bisharat Al' Islam p. 30.
"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a inkwell and leaf," then he started dictating his will to ali "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he completed mentioning the 12 imams then he said: If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241).
Also narrated about Al-Sadik that he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa'im (the envoy), Twelve Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (AS).” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 148. Alborhane. Vol. 3 p. 310. Alghayba Attossi p. 385).
Also from Imam Al-Sadik (AS) , he said: “From us there is (i.e. our progeny), after Al Qa' Im (the resurrector), Eleven Mahdis of the descent of the Imam Hussein (A.S)” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 145). And in this narration, the Qa’eim is the first Mahdi and not imam Al-Mahdi (AS) because imam Al-Mahdi (A.S) has 12 Mahdies after him.
Al Baqir (A.S) said in the description of the First Mahdi:  "He said: “It is he, whose pigment has a strike of red, hollow eyes, unlinked eyebrows, wide shoulders, dandruff in his head and a mark on his face. May Allah have mercy upon Moses.” (The Occultation – Mohammed AlNomani, page 223)
Also about the Prince of Believers, Imam Ali (A.S) said in a long narration: (…The first one of them shall be from Basra and the last one from Ebdal.) Evangel of Islam, page 249, Beirut year 1999)
Also about Imam Al-Sadik (A.S) said in a long narration where he mentioned in it the followers of the Qaeim (A.S): ((…and from Al Basra…Ahmad…)) Bisharat al islam pg.148.
Also about Imam Al Baqir (A.S), he said: "The Qa'em (Riser) shall have two names; one is secreted while the other is announced. The one announced is Mohammad, while the one secreted is Ahmad". Kamal Al Din, part 2 page 653 item 57. Ahmad is the name of the first Mahdi and Mohammed is the name of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) as it has been clear from the will of prophet Mohammed (PBUH & His House Hold).
About imam al Baqir (A.S): “Allah Almighty has a treasure in Talkan, neither gold nor silver, twelve thousand in Khurasan. Their slogan is “Ahmed Ahmed” lead by a young man from Hashim’s sons (ridden) by a blond mule, a red headband on him, as if I am looking at him across the Euphrates. So if you hear about that, rush to him, even if crawling on snow.” (Montakhab AlAnwar Almodi’a, page 343. And Ahmad is the name of the First Mahdi).
In the book almalahim wal fitan by sayed bin tawos al hassany pg.27 ( the prince of anger is not from this neither from that but he is a Khalifa Yamani).
Also in the book almalahim walfitan in pg.80 (they gather and look at who they pay allegiance to, and while they are like that, they will hear an unknown voice never said neither by a jinn nor by human “lend allegiance to - such person - by his name He is neither this nor of that but He is a Representative “Khalifa” Yamani.”
Also, Sheik Ali Al Korani mentioned in his book 'mojam ahadeeth Al Imam Al Mahdi (AS)' chp.1 pg.299. (the Mahdi is only from Quraysh, and that the divine succession is only within them, except that he has an origin in Al Yamane). Since the first Mahdi is from the progeny of imam al Mahdi (A.S), it becomes essential that he has an “incomplete” family tree since the progeny of imam al Mahdi (A.S) are unknown. These attributes are the attributes of the victorious Yamani, and they are the attributes of the first Mahdi because they are indeed one person as it has been shown above.
If, however, you want more information, I will say, that Al Yamani is that which prepares the ground in period of holy emergence, He is from the three hundred and thirteen and gives the banner to IMAM ALMAHDY (A.S). Moreover the First Mahdi is also present in period of Holy emergence and he is the first believer in Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) in the beginning of holy emergence and before the period of the holy rising. Therefore it becomes necessary that one of them becomes a “hujah” over the other, and since the imams and the Mahdies are all the “hujah” i.e. successors of Allah before all creation and that the first Mahdi is from them, therefore he is a hujjah over the Yamani- if these to characters are only but one person. Thus the first Mahdi would be leading the preparatory revolution, and the role of al Yamani would become secondary and that is untrue because the Yamani is the primary preparer and the primary leader of the holy era of emergence.
Then it becomes necessitated that the first Mahdi is the Yamani and that the Yamani is the first Mahdi. Thus the Yamani (he’s name is Ahmad, he is from Basra, has a mark on his right cheek, at the beginning of his emergence he is a young man, has dandruff on his head, most knowledge from all people in the Quran, torah and bible after the imams, has an incomplete family tree, nicknamed the “Mahdi”, he is an infallible imam which people MUST obey, no Muslim should turn away from him and who ever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he call to the truth and the right path, he calls to imam Al Mahdi (A.S)… and… and… all that has been dictated from the imams about the characteristics of the Mahdi. If u want refer to the books Kitab Ghaybat Anno' amani and Ghaybat Attossi and Ikmal Addin and Bihar Al' Anwar. Vol. 52 and 53, and other books of narrations (koutoub Al hadit).
What remains to be said is that all the followers of the Yamani from the 313 who are with the Imam (A.S) are called “yamaniyoon” since they are directly related to their leader Al Yamani and from them are the Yamani of San’aa and Yamani of Iraq.
Nay, by the Moon (32) And the night when it withdraweth (33) And the dawn when it shineth forth, (34) Lo! this is one of the greatest (portents) (35) As a warning unto men, (36) Unto him of you who will advance or hang back. (37) Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds; (38) Save those who are Al Yamin Companions. (39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43) Nor did we feed the wretched. (44) We used to wade (in vain dispute) with (all) waders, (45) And we used to deny the Day of Judgment, (46) Till the Inevitable came unto us. (47) The mediation of no mediators will avail them then. (48) Why now turn they away from the Admonishment, (49) As they were frightened asses (50) Fleeing from a lion! (51) Nay, but everyone of them desireth that he should be given open pages (from Allah). (52) Nay, verily. They fear not the Hereafter. (53) Nay, verily. Lo! this is an Admonishment. (54) So whosoever will may heed. (55) And they will not heed unless Allah willeth (it). He is the fount of fear. He is the fount of Mercy. (56) (Al Muddathir).
(…by” The Moon”) the moon is the guardian, "the night"  is the state of the oppressors and "the morning" is the dawn of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) and the beginning of his era with he’s successor is like the beginning of the sunrise because He is the Sun. (this is one of the greatest (portents) it’s the small resurrection, and the Divine Great events and divine incident. There are three of them: the small resurrection, the return and the great resurrection, "As a warning unto men" a warning signal; a warner,and he is the messenger and the first Mahdi (A.S), he is the herald and the warner of severe punishment, so that who ever wished to move forward shall move, and that who ever wants to move backwards shall do as move backwards from the mount of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S). "Every soul is a pledge for its own deeds" and that is clear since every human is judged according to his own accts and deeds.” Save those who are Al Yamin Companions” and they are excluded from judgment, they are the "close" ones and they are the followers of the Yamani whom are from the 313 who are the followers of the Mahdi (AS). They will enter paradise without judgment. Allah the almighty said "Thus if he is of those brought nigh, (88) Then breath of life, and plenty, and a Garden of delight. (89) And if he is of those on the right hand," (90-Al-Waq’ia). (39) In gardens they will ask one another (40) Concerning the guilty: (41) What hath brought you to this burning? (42) They will answer: We were not of those who prayed (43) that is we were not from those who followed and obeyed the successor of Allah and did not follow the successor of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S) and the first Mahdi (the promised Yamani). And the Yamani (it is prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him and whoever does that then he is from the people of hell). Allah sufficeth me, In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne. Imam Ali (A.S) was afflicted by Mo’Aawiyah son of hind (may Allah curse him) who brought back people which do not distinguish between she-Camel and a Camel, and I am tested, today, as the Prince of the believers but by seventy Mo’Aawiyah and all are being followed by people which do not distinguish between she-camel and a camel. God help us on what they describe and deny.

Ahmad Al Hassan
Successor and messenger of Imam Al Mahdi (A.S)

7 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

He a.s. is the promised Yamani from Shia narrations and born in end times Mahdi from Sunni narrations, the Successor of Mohammed al-Mahdi a.s. the 12th Imam. 

Al Yamani is different than Imam Mehdi a.s. AND his successor. Therefore he can't be all three. That's All it takes to prove guys like you and your "imam" Are liars LOL:hahaha:

Edited by Althaqalayn12

17 hours ago, Althaqalayn12 said:

Al Yamani is different than Imam Mehdi a.s. AND his successor. Therefore he can't be all three. That's All it takes to prove guys like you and your "imam" Are liars LOL:hahaha:

First nobody has said or claimed that Yamani is Imam al-Mahdi a.s. as Ahmed Al Hasan Al Yamani a.s. is sent by Imam Al-Mahdi a.s., however he is also a Mahdi. The Successor of Imam al-Mahdi a.s. is also a Mahdi like Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has told us in his will. 

Prophet Mohammed pbuhap said: "O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a inkwell and leaf," then he started dictating his will to ali "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he completed mentioning the 12 imams then he said: If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdis after them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241). 

Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has clarified that after the 12th Imam who is Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, his successor is also a Mahdi and his name is Ahmed. 

Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from Basra." Besharat Al-Islam p.148

Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has said that the first of the close ones to Imam al-Mahdi pbuh has the name Ahmed and is a Mahdi and Imam Ali pbuh has said that the first companion, which is same person is from Basra.  Ahmed who is Mahdi from Basra and this is Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s.

Imam Al-Baqir (A.S)"There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor "  (Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264   

Imam Al-Baqir a.s. has told us that the best banner is that of the Yamani as he is the only one that calls towards Imam al-Mahdi a.s., so he is his best and closest companion and first one that calls towards him.

In the book almalahim wal fitan by sayed bin tawos al hassany pg.27 ( the prince of anger is not from this neither from that but he is a Khalifa Yamani). Also in the book almalahim walfitan in pg.80 (they gather and look at who they pay allegiance to, and while they are like that, they will hear an unknown voice never said neither by a jinn nor by human “lend allegiance to - such person - by his name He is neither this nor of that but He is a Representative “Khalifa” Yamani.” 

The Yamani is also a Caliph (Successor) and Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has said that the name of the Successor of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh is Ahmed who is Mahdi, Imam Ali a.s. has said that he is from Basra. 

Also here is the will of the Prophet pbuhap dictated on a Twelver Shia Marja channel- Iranian Forat TV, mentioning the Successor and first of the companions of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh , the Twelth Imam as Ahmed who is also a Mahdi, and a Shia Twelver saying that the first companion of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh is from Basra. 

Edited by Mr. Anderson

9 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

First nobody has said or claimed that Yamani is Imam al-Mahdi a.s. as Ahmed Al Hasan Al Yamani a.s. is sent by Imam Al-Mahdi a.s., however he is also a Mahdi. The Successor of Imam al-Mahdi a.s. is also a Mahdi like Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has told us in his will. 

You are lying in front of our eyes? Let me remind you of your last post.

On 4/23/2016 at 4:52 AM, Mr. Anderson said:

S/A,

@MrAnderson: We have plenty hadith describing the ghaybah (both short and long) of Imam Mahdi (a.j). Could you please show us some hadith about the Yamani / 1st of the mahdis succeeding Imam Mahdi (a.j) that he will also have an occultation. If not, then why is he in this so-called occulation?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hadith only ever describe his rising, not his appearance followed by an occulation...?

Another question: if he is of the descendants of the 12th Imam, how can he prove this i.e. who were the two witnesses to the marriage of Imam Mahdi (a.j) with whichever lady it was that was the ancestor of your leader? If there were witnesses, that defeats the point of occultation, and we are specifically told to disregard the testimony of anyone who claims to have met with the Imam (a.j) in occulation. Thus, even if they are truthful, we are not allowed to believe them. And if there were no witnesses, then how can he prove it? (Note: yes I've seen the alleged family tree document thing. I want to know who signed off on it?)

W/S

Madzi

21 hours ago, Althaqalayn12 said:

You are lying in front of our eyes? Let me remind you of your last post.

look brother, there is probably misunderstading due to English language,  In both posts it is written the same thing.  Ahmed al Hasan a.s. is the Yamani sent by Imam al-Mahdi pbuh and his Successor and he is also a Mahdi, he is not Imam al-Mahdi pbuh himself , he never has claimed it.  He also holds title of Mahdi but not that he is Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, the 12th Imam. He is Messenger and Successor of the 12th Imam pbuh, which Prophet Mohammed pbuhap said that is also a Mahdi. 

Sunnis don't believe that Imam Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari pbuh is the Mahdi, they have narrations that the name of Mahdi is Ahmed ibn Abdullah, and Imam Al-Mahdi's name is Mohammed ibn al-Hassan al-Askari pbuh, and it is the Mahdi who was born now in end times which is Ahmed pbuh, Successor of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh like the Prophet pbuhap has said in his will.

Prophet Mohammed pbuhap said: "...  If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdis after them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241).     

After the 12th Imam which is Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh a man who is named Ahmed and is also a Mahdi is the Successor Caliph of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh. 

Imam Al Baaqer a.s "From the riser are two names,one is hidden and the other is revealed. As for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad and the one that is revealed it is Muhammad" Kamal Al Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

14 hours ago, madzi said:

S/A,

@MrAnderson: We have plenty hadith describing the ghaybah (both short and long) of Imam Mahdi (a.j). Could you please show us some hadith about the Yamani / 1st of the mahdis succeeding Imam Mahdi (a.j) that he will also have an occultation. If not, then why is he in this so-called occulation?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hadith only ever describe his rising, not his appearance followed by an occulation...?

Another question: if he is of the descendants of the 12th Imam, how can he prove this i.e. who were the two witnesses to the marriage of Imam Mahdi (a.j) with whichever lady it was that was the ancestor of your leader? If there were witnesses, that defeats the point of occultation, and we are specifically told to disregard the testimony of anyone who claims to have met with the Imam (a.j) in occulation. Thus, even if they are truthful, we are not allowed to believe them. And if there were no witnesses, then how can he prove it? (Note: yes I've seen the alleged family tree document thing. I want to know who signed off on it?)

W/S

Madzi

Waalaikum salam,

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. is not in occultation, like Imam al-Mahdi's a.s., he is present in this physical world in Iraq. The appointed 3 deputies in the office of Ansar Imam Al Mahdi pbuh in Najaf have constant communication with the Imam pbuh, visit him, know his location etc. It is just that he doesn't reveal himself publicly like it was before 2008, because his enemies want to kill him(Iraqi government supported by Dajjal Akbar), and this matter and protection is by the will of Allah swt. Jesus pbuh also went into hiding until a certain time, after firstly declared that he was the Messiah publicly because his enemies wanted to kill him, so its different from the occultation of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh. 

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. also communicates with the other Ansar through paltalk and his facebook page Alhamdulillah. 

5e5x1d.jpg

Here is a story before 2008:  Sheikh Nazim has said: "...  For the first one, the Ansar came to my my house and the Sayyed (Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s.) spoke to them at night and said to us, “We do not know what to expect tomorrow and if you want dunya then don't come with me tomorrow.” The next day was the thirteenth of Rajab, the birth of the Prince (pbuh), so we marched to Masjid al Kufa and to Imam Ali (pbuh) and were seventy two persons or seventy three like in Karbala’ on the Tenth. The sayyed led us with his height and beauty. We said truth has come and started chanting loudly. That was around 2003/2004 until we came to the Road of Rasool where Sistani had great influence and we found Failak Badir blocking the road and had weapons ready to shoot us. We all stood firm and never looked back, so we said Allah Akbar, there is no god but Allah etc to intimidate them. The sayyed said Allah Akbar 7 times and they opened the road immediately couldn't resist him (pbuh). We reached the shrine of Imam Ali (pbuh) then we turned towards Kufa, the scholars would spit at us and curse us with filth, until we reached Muslim ibn Aqeel (pbuh) they would throw stones at us and we saw a woman holding her rib from far, you know who, and we started tearing while getting stoned. They sent police behind us and the Americans to frighten us, but we were determined not to be. Haydar Mishatat left us - that hypocrite - and we reached Masjid al Kufa eventually. Bleeding and overjoyed from seeing the prophets on our way and Fatima (pbuh) calling us and encouraging us. The Imam (pbuh) in the middle of us was calm and the remembrance of Allah never left his tongue. The Imam (pbuh) himself would give da’wah to the people, then we found a piece of land in Najaf to build our first husayniyyah through donations from the ansar. The first to donate was the Imam himself when his condition was one of the most difficult (pbuh). The Sayyed would be building along with us, just like the Prophet (pbuh) with al Masjid al Nabawi. Some ansars would come all over and would sleep in the Husayniyyah just to help the Sayyed (pbuh)...  Then a young man came to us he said, “I saw a dream/vision I saw a man with light coming to build a husayniyyah so we told him about the da’wah and he believed. The Sayyed (pbuh) would work with us the most and barely rest in the Iraqi heat. He would gather wood for us , etc until the Husayniyyah was built finally and it was called the Husayniyyah of Ansar al Imam al Mahdi built from clay and the roof of tree branches like the Prophet’s Mosque. Scholars would laugh at us: “Haha! The Message Movie Part 2.” There was no carpet but sand in the mosque and he would teach us constantly - it was the best thing. He loved sitting on sand and he taught us the Quran etc. Then the police came to us and the Imam (pbuh) was with us and the Imam said to him, “Yes, how can I help...what bombs are you talking about, oh police officer!” with anger from the Sayyed, so the police officer apologized and went away. The Sayyed (pbuh) would go out with us knowing that his ansar would be imprisoned, or killed by the enemies. After some time the da’wah spread increasingly and police went into the Husayniyyah with their shoes and took the ansar and a police officer was there called Ghaleb Aljazairi wanting to destroy the Husayniyyah, off course by American Yankee help. So they started destroying the Husayniyyah...  They even destroyed the Qur’an in the Husayniyyah, not just stones and mud - these devils. We cried that this husayniyyah was destroyed because it was built by the Sayyed himself (pbuh)."  Biography of Biographies pages 26-27.

About the witnesses to the marriage of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, I don't know the answer to that question. And I agree with you that it would defeat the point of the Test for which Allah swt has put us in this world in the first place.  For proving it if there were no witnesses or proving anything else, it is done in the beginning when Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh claimed the Will of the Prophet pbuhap and that he is the one written in it as Successor of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh. And if the progeny of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh was known fully to the Shias, before the appearence of Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh, it would have defeated the purpose of the testing, wouldn't it? Because 300 million Shias would have believed easily without any testing. 

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq pbuh has said in a long narration: "...Then different leaders rise, revolters shall rebel and unbelievers shall perish then the expected Qa’im and the unknown Imam will appear with honor and virtue. "   Bihar al-Anwar: V. 52, P. 235

Imam Al Baaqer a.s "From the riser are two names,one is hidden and the other is revealed. As for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad and the one that is revealed it is Muhammad" Kamal Al Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

From the words of our Imams pbut we have an unknown Imam whose ancestry is not known, while Imam al-Mahdi's is fully known by the Shias and we have a hidden Riser who is named Ahmed pbuh together with the revealed Riser which is Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, our 12th Imam pbuh, whose birth, lineage, etc is revealed to the Shias.

Edited by Mr. Anderson

14 hours ago, madzi said:

S/A,

W/S

Madzi

1) Al-Asbagh ibn Nabata said: I went to the commander of the believers pbuh so I found him drawing lines in the earth, so I said to him: O Commander of the believers, why do I see you contemplating and drawing lines in the earth? Do you desire it? So he said: “By Allah, I have never desired it nor have I ever desired the world, but I was thinking about a man who will be born from the eleventh from my sons, he is the Mahdi who will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice. There will be a confusion and an absence for him, people will go astray in it, and some others will be guided in it” So I said? So how long will the confusion and absence be? 
So he pbuh said: “six days, or six months, or six years. "
So I said: And would this happen?!
So he a.s. said: “Yes, كما أنه مخلوق and how would you know this matter O Asbagh! They are the best of this nation with the best of this progeny!
So I said: Then what happens after this?
So he a.s. said: Then Allah does what He wills. For verily, He has Bidaa’s and wills, and goals, and ends”

– Ghaybat AlToosi p 165 Hadith 127
Bisharat alIslam p60, Kamalul Din waTamamul N’ema page 346

Imam al-Baqir (PBUH): “The companion of this matter will go into occultation in some of these passes” and he pointed out with his hand to the direction of Thee-Towa. Then he said: “Until before his rising, the Mawla who was with him will come forth until he meets some of his companions and asks: ‘How many of you are there?’ They will reply: ‘We are forty people.’ Then he will ask: ‘What will you do if you see your Companion (Imam Mahdi a.s)’ They will reply: ‘By Allah, if he goes from here and takes refuge at any mountain, we will also be with him.’ Then he will come to them and say: ‘Point to ten of your leaders or the best of you,’ then they point to them for him, so he takes them and brings them to their Companion. He will promise them about the coming night..”
 Ghaibat Al-Noa'mani, P. 187, Tafsir Al-Ayashy, V. 2, P. 56, Bihar Al-Anwar, V. 52, P. 341, Mu'jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi, V. 5, P. 2.

2) Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (a.s) is not a biological son of Imam Mahdi, rather he is his soul son and his real name is Ahmed ibn Mohammed ibn Al Hassan Al Askari. How is this possible?

From Al Sadiq PBUH : If the riser rises, he would have judged by three that none before him judged by: he would kill the adulterer Sheikh, he would kill the objector of charity, and the brother inherits his brother who was in the shadows- Al Khisal, Al Sadooq P. 169. 

Imam Al-Sadiq (a.s.) said: “Verily, Allah chose between the souls in the Shadows, then He made the souls enter the bodies. So when our Qa’im emerges, the brother inherits the brother whom Allah chose in the shadows, and he does not inherit the brother from the physical birth. Know the Qaim from that, and whoever does, there remains no further proof!”- Al Haft Al Sharif

So therefore according to Imam Jafar Assadiq (a.s), know the Qaim by him introducing the Soul World, and there remains no further proof that Ahmed Al Hassan is the 1st Mahdi of the 12 Mahdis and the Soul son of Imam Mahdi.

And they ask you, about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little." Holy Quran

3) As for the hadith you mentioned about anyone seeing Imam Mahdi before his rise, I leave you with hadiths that prove that there are people who see him before his Rise.

Imam Al-Sadiq a.s. said: "The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so the people will belie them" - Ghaybat Al-Noamani p277 (in another version page 285)

In ithbat Al-Huda V3 P738 Hadith112: From No'amnai with its Sanad, Imam AlSadiq a.s. said " The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so the people will belie them". 

Also in Bihar Al-Anwar V.52 P244 Hadith 121 "From No'mani it is mentioned that: The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so the people will belie them". 

Bisharat Al-Islam Page 22 "From No'mani it is mentioned that: The Qa'im will not rise until 12 men say that they have seen him, so the people will belie them". 

2 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

look brother, there is probably misunderstading due to English language,  In both posts it is written the same thing.  Ahmed al Hasan a.s. is the Yamani sent by Imam al-Mahdi pbuh and his Successor and he is also a Mahdi, he is not Imam al-Mahdi pbuh himself , he never has claimed it.  He also holds title of Mahdi but not that he is Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, the 12th Imam. He is Messenger and Successor of the 12th Imam pbuh, which Prophet Mohammed pbuhap said that is also a Mahdi. 

Sunnis don't believe that Imam Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Askari pbuh is the Mahdi, they have narrations that the name of Mahdi is Ahmed ibn Abdullah, and Imam Al-Mahdi's name is Mohammed ibn al-Hassan al-Askari pbuh, and it is the Mahdi who was born now in end times which is Ahmed pbuh, Successor of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh like the Prophet pbuhap has said in his will.

Prophet Mohammed pbuhap said: "...  If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdis after them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241).     

After the 12th Imam which is Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh a man who is named Ahmed and is also a Mahdi is the Successor Caliph of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh. 

Waalaikum salam,

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. is not in occultation, like Imam al-Mahdi's a.s., he is present in this physical world in Iraq. The appointed 3 deputies in the office of Ansar Imam Al Mahdi pbuh in Najaf have constant communication with the Imam pbuh, visit him, know his location etc. It is just that he doesn't reveal himself publicly like it was before 2008, because his enemies want to kill him(Iraqi government supported by Dajjal Akbar), and this matter and protection is by the will of Allah swt. Jesus pbuh also went into hiding until a certain time, after firstly declared that he was the Messiah publicly because his enemies wanted to kill him, so its different from the occultation of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh. 

Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s. also communicates with the other Ansar through paltalk and his facebook page Alhamdulillah. 

5e5x1d.jpg

Here is a story before 2008:  Sheikh Nazim has said: "...  For the first one, the Ansar came to my my house and the Sayyed (Imam Ahmed al-Hasan a.s.) spoke to them at night and said to us, “We do not know what to expect tomorrow and if you want dunya then don't come with me tomorrow.” The next day was the thirteenth of Rajab, the birth of the Prince (pbuh), so we marched to Masjid al Kufa and to Imam Ali (pbuh) and were seventy two persons or seventy three like in Karbala’ on the Tenth. The sayyed led us with his height and beauty. We said truth has come and started chanting loudly. That was around 2003/2004 until we came to the Road of Rasool where Sistani had great influence and we found Failak Badir blocking the road and had weapons ready to shoot us. We all stood firm and never looked back, so we said Allah Akbar, there is no god but Allah etc to intimidate them. The sayyed said Allah Akbar 7 times and they opened the road immediately couldn't resist him (pbuh). We reached the shrine of Imam Ali (pbuh) then we turned towards Kufa, the scholars would spit at us and curse us with filth, until we reached Muslim ibn Aqeel (pbuh) they would throw stones at us and we saw a woman holding her rib from far, you know who, and we started tearing while getting stoned. They sent police behind us and the Americans to frighten us, but we were determined not to be. Haydar Mishatat left us - that hypocrite - and we reached Masjid al Kufa eventually. Bleeding and overjoyed from seeing the prophets on our way and Fatima (pbuh) calling us and encouraging us. The Imam (pbuh) in the middle of us was calm and the remembrance of Allah never left his tongue. The Imam (pbuh) himself would give da’wah to the people, then we found a piece of land in Najaf to build our first husayniyyah through donations from the ansar. The first to donate was the Imam himself when his condition was one of the most difficult (pbuh). The Sayyed would be building along with us, just like the Prophet (pbuh) with al Masjid al Nabawi. Some ansars would come all over and would sleep in the Husayniyyah just to help the Sayyed (pbuh)...  Then a young man came to us he said, “I saw a dream/vision I saw a man with light coming to build a husayniyyah so we told him about the da’wah and he believed. The Sayyed (pbuh) would work with us the most and barely rest in the Iraqi heat. He would gather wood for us , etc until the Husayniyyah was built finally and it was called the Husayniyyah of Ansar al Imam al Mahdi built from clay and the roof of tree branches like the Prophet’s Mosque. Scholars would laugh at us: “Haha! The Message Movie Part 2.” There was no carpet but sand in the mosque and he would teach us constantly - it was the best thing. He loved sitting on sand and he taught us the Quran etc. Then the police came to us and the Imam (pbuh) was with us and the Imam said to him, “Yes, how can I help...what bombs are you talking about, oh police officer!” with anger from the Sayyed, so the police officer apologized and went away. The Sayyed (pbuh) would go out with us knowing that his ansar would be imprisoned, or killed by the enemies. After some time the da’wah spread increasingly and police went into the Husayniyyah with their shoes and took the ansar and a police officer was there called Ghaleb Aljazairi wanting to destroy the Husayniyyah, off course by American Yankee help. So they started destroying the Husayniyyah...  They even destroyed the Qur’an in the Husayniyyah, not just stones and mud - these devils. We cried that this husayniyyah was destroyed because it was built by the Sayyed himself (pbuh)."  Biography of Biographies pages 26-27.

About the witnesses to the marriage of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, I don't know the answer to that question. And I agree with you that it would defeat the point of the Test for which Allah swt has put us in this world in the first place.  For proving it if there were no witnesses or proving anything else, it is done in the beginning when Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh claimed the Will of the Prophet pbuhap and that he is the one written in it as Successor of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh. And if the progeny of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh was known fully to the Shias, before the appearence of Imam Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh, it would have defeated the purpose of the testing, wouldn't it? Because 300 million Shias would have believed easily without any testing. 

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq pbuh has said in a long narration: "...Then different leaders rise, revolters shall rebel and unbelievers shall perish then the expected Qa’im and the unknown Imam will appear with honor and virtue. "   Bihar al-Anwar: V. 52, P. 235

From the words of our Imams pbut we have an unknown Imam whose ancestry is not known, while Imam al-Mahdi's is fully known by the Shias and we have a hidden Riser who is named Ahmed pbuh together with the revealed Riser which is Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, our 12th Imam pbuh, whose birth, lineage, etc is revealed to the Shias.

Buddy there is no misunderstanding, you are following a thief who robs poor people in the name of religion. You didn't even do bay3a to him face to face. Your fake Imam can't even read the Quran have you heard him read? He can't even spell, have you looked at his facebook comments? and you tell me this is an imam whose ma3soom but reads the quran wrong?!?! get out of here...lie to someone else. they for sure LIED to you. Read what I posted next. The 12 mahdis are the 12 imams a.s. So much for your fake IMAM.

6 – Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ali Majilaway and Muhammad bin Musa bin Mutawakkil – May Allah be pleased with them – they said: Narrated to us Muhammad bin Yahya al-Attar from Muhammad bin Hasan as-Saffar from Abi Talib Abdullah Ibne Salt Qummi from Uthman bin Isa from Sama-a bin Mehran that he said:

“I, Abu Baseer and Muhammad bin Imran, slave of Abu Ja’far (a.s.) were in a house in Mecca. Muhammad bin Imran said: I heard Abi Abdullah (a.s.) say:

“WE ARE THE TWELVE MAHDIS”

Abu Baseer asked: Did you really hear this from Abi Abdullah (a.s.)?

He swore once or twice that he had heard it from him.

Abu Baseer said: But I have heard it from Abu Ja’far (a.s.).”

3 – Narrated to us Ahmad bin Ziyad bin Ja’far Hamdani: Narrated to us Ali bin Ibrahim bin Hashim from his father from Abdus Salam bin Salih Harawi that he said: Informed us Waki bin Jarrah from Rabi bin Saad from Abdur Rahman bin Salit that he said: Husain Ibne Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) said:

“From us there are twelve Mahdis, the first of whom is Amirul Momineen Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) and the last of whom is my ninth descendant. And he is truly the Imam al-Qaim.

Allah will enliven the earth after its death through him. And through him triumph His religion over all the religions even if the polytheists may dislike this. There will be occultation for him during which communities will apostize but others will remain steadfast on religion. They will be tortured and told: If you are true when will this promise be fulfilled?

Know that one who observes patience during those tribulations will be like one who fights the holy war under the command of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.).”

(Source: Kamal Al Deen Vol.2, Ch.30, h3)

(Source: Kamal Al Deen Vol.2, Ch.33, h6)

Edited by Althaqalayn12

@Althaqalayn12, it is not true that recitation of Ahmed al Hasan a.s. is incorrect. 

The 12th Imams are also Mahdis because they are the Guides of Allah swt, but the Prophet pbuhap has specifically said that there will be 12 Mahdis after the 12th Imams themselves pbut.

The Prophet pbuhap has said clearly in his will referenced in 13 different Shia Twelver books that after the 12th Imams who are also Mahdis there will be 12 different Mahdis, so they are 24 Caliphs all together from the Progeny of Prophet Mohammed pbuhap.  Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has said AFTER the 12th Imams pbut. 

Prophet Mohammed pbuhap said: "...  If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdis AFTER them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241). 

How can Ahmad who is Mahdi, the son and Successor of Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh be someone from the Imams before . He is a different person and he is Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh who is the first person to claim the will of the Prophet pbuhap after 1400 years, and Imam Jafar al-Sadiq pbuh has said that a false claimant will have his age cut off by Allah swt. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

@Althaqalayn12, it is not true that recitation of Ahmed al Hasan a.s. is incorrect. 

The 12th Imams are also Mahdis because they are the Guides of Allah swt, but the Prophet pbuhap has specifically said that there will be 12 Mahdis after the 12th Imams themselves pbut.

The Prophet pbuhap has said clearly in his will referenced in 13 different Shia Twelver books that after the 12th Imams who are also Mahdis there will be 12 different Mahdis, so they are 24 Caliphs all together from the Progeny of Prophet Mohammed pbuhap.  Prophet Mohammed pbuhap has said AFTER the 12th Imams pbut. 

Prophet Mohammed pbuhap said: "...  If the day of death comes to him (Al-Hassan), let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohammad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdis AFTER them. Then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.” (Bihar Al' anwar. Vol. 53 p. 147./ Alghayba Attossi p. 150./ Ghayat Almoram. Vol. 2 p.241). 

How can Ahmad who is Mahdi, the son and Successor of Mohammed al-Mahdi pbuh be someone from the Imams before . He is a different person and he is Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh who is the first person to claim the will of the Prophet pbuhap after 1400 years, and Imam Jafar al-Sadiq pbuh has said that a false claimant will have his age cut off by Allah swt. 

Yes his recitation is incorrect its on his website. Also you are lost son, how old are you? Our ahadith say the 12 imams a.s. will come back after our 12 Imam a.s. NOT AHMAD AL HASSAN. DO you not get it? You are being lied to and are lost. read the ahdith son, I never sen anybody claim that the PERSON who you follow is like the TRINITY: Yamani, successor of 12 imam a.s., and the Imam a.s. himself? Once you figure out who he is come talk to me. here listen to your fake Imam reading the Quran LOOLL!

Edited by Althaqalayn12