Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
pwwnd123

What video game systems do you own/used to own?

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone

This thread is to put together a list of video game systems that you have owned or used to own.

Let me start it off with mine.

Game Boy Advance  (my first game system and my first handheld, SP version, I lost it:()

K1-GBA-SP-silver.jpg

Sony PlayStation 1 (my first ever video game console, my parents threw it away two years after I got my Wii)

126538661.jpg

Nintendo Wii

480px-Wii-Console.png

Nintendo DS Lite (my second handheld, broke in 2013 :()

nintendo_ds_lite_console_portable_ndsl_c

Nintendo GameCube

gamecubeconsola.png

Sony PlayStation 2 (had for a short time only, original fat model)

playstation2.jpg

Nintendo Wii U

Wii%20U%20black-thumb-450x222-32852.jpg

Sony PSP (borrowed one from my dad's best friend's son in India to take during my long ziyarat trip during the summer of 2015, returned back to him when I was returning back to Toronto)

224053241_15a4702c-39e1-43ac-8509-1f92fe

salam , my first ever owned console was PS1 , had that for a good 5 years , then I upgraded to PS2 , had that for about 7 years , also got a PSP along the way still own it but rarely play it , Eventually I got a Nintendo DS light  still own it but I don't play it no more , eventually got a PS3 and I am now aiming to get a PS4 most definitely will get one once i move to campus in October inshallah , yeah I have played on Gameboys and other consoles but I have never personally owned one , me and my siblings were mainly into playstation so that's what our mum got us :)

This is my game collection for the systems I have currently.

VjINdUt.jpg

I have more GameCube games than Wii and Wii U games. Mario Kart 8 is currently my only store bought Wii U game and so is Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii. I only have Wii Sports as my only other legit Wii game since it comes with every Wii (except in Japan or Korea) up until 2010 or 2011.

3 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

Are you on shenmuedojo? I am but I rarely post

I've not registered but I visit at least once a year before the third installment was finally confirmed. Only 1 year to go. Although I'm not sure if the Unreal Engine will do the game justice. I saw that Ryu was actually jumping in one of the videos they revealed; not sure if I like that idea.

23 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

I've not registered but I visit at least once a year before the third installment was finally confirmed. Only 1 year to go. Although I'm not sure if the Unreal Engine will do the game justice. I saw that Ryu was actually jumping in one of the videos they revealed; not sure if I like that idea.

I have silenced the waswas in my head. Yu Suzuki's name is gonna be on it; it has to be good.

14 hours ago, MisterFancyName said:

All of them.

Except the 3DO and Jaguar. Mostly because the 3DO was awful, and the Jaguar cost like a billion dollars.

Currently I own.......all of them. I should probably pare down my collection.

Does this include the horrendously awful Nintendo Virtual Boy, the Sega Saturn, 32X, Apple Bandai Pippin and extremely obscure systems?

4 hours ago, pwwnd123 said:

Does this include the horrendously awful Nintendo Virtual Boy, the Sega Saturn, 32X, Apple Bandai Pippin and extremely obscure systems?

Sega Saturn is very common and not very expensive at all. 32X has gone up in price (in large part thanks to AVGN) but still not enough to deter someone who wants one. I am pretty sure the Virtual Boy is also easy to find and fairly inexpensive. The pippin, now THAT is obscure, expensive, and hard to find.

On 4/14/2016 at 0:28 AM, baradar_jackson said:

Sega Saturn is very common and not very expensive at all. 32X has gone up in price (in large part thanks to AVGN) but still not enough to deter someone who wants one. I am pretty sure the Virtual Boy is also easy to find and fairly inexpensive. The pippin, now THAT is obscure, expensive, and hard to find.

I agree with the Virtual Boy and Apple Bandai Pippin. Pippin is very obscure and costs a whole lot to afford.

Here's my evolution:

Nintendo DS lite

Nintendo Wii

PS3

PS4

XBOX ONE (still use the PS4) 

In the beginning, I had an Atari (80s). Then a Commodore. And then a PC. I have emulators for a few console games like Tekkens and stuff not released for the PC. Because of these emulators, I do not need to have any of all those consoles and little gaming platforms out there. It can even emulate android apps, lol. And being a vastly superior hardware system it renders the games so beautifully. Neat, huh? :grin: