Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Qasim_Husayn

Wilayat of Ali with sahih chains of sunni sources

Rate this topic

Can someone provide me with a SAHIH sunni chain of ali(as) giving zakat while in ruku. 

http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/verse-wilayah/analysing-chains-narrations.html

ALL OF THESE HADITH were discovered to be weak by Wahabi 

Ccan someone please find me just one with a sahih chain, not disconnected and is on the authority of a prominent sunni companions

5 hours ago, Qasim_Husayn said:

Can someone provide me with a SAHIH sunni chain of ali(as) giving zakat while in ruku. 

http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/verse-wilayah/analysing-chains-narrations.html

Ccan someone please find me just one with a sahih chain, not disconnected and is on the authority of a prominent sunni companions

http://www.al-hadi.us/religion/research/ahlulbayt/9a.html

http://mahajjah.com/the-verse-of-wilayah/

8 hours ago, Qasim_Husayn said:

How can someone 'give zakah' while in rukuh?

r u saying that imaam ali ra didnt have khusoo in salah?

1 hour ago, silentrepenter_ said:

How can someone 'give zakah' while in rukuh?

r u saying that imaam ali ra didnt have khusoo in salah?

Why can't Imam Ali fuse two pillars of our faith into one ultimate act of worship? It's not that different from the combination of Salah and Jihad in Salat al-Khawf.

Don't compare our inattentiveness in Salah with the level of worship of Imam Ali. We simply can't relate to that.

Those who could at one and the same time represent Allah[awj] on all spheres of creation, and creatures of all spheres before Allah[awj].

"Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.128

Great Sunni scholars have admitted that this verse was revealed concerning ‘Ali (as). We will suffice with what al-Fakhr al-Razi has transmitted in his commentary of the Qur’an, “It is reported from Abu Dharr (ra) that he said: One day I prayed noon prayers with the Messenger of Allah (S). A beggar asked in the mosque, but no one granted him anything. The beggar then raised his hands to the heavens and said: O Allah, be my witness that I asked in the mosque of the Messenger of Allah (S), but no one gave me anything. ‘Ali (as) was bowing down at the time. Thus, he (as) pointed with the little finger of his right hand, which had a ring. The beggar came to him and took the ring while the Prophet (S) was watching."

http://www.al-islam.org/principles-faith-usul-al-din-husayn-vahid-khorasani/divine-leadership-imamat#first-verse

commentary of verse 5:55 @ http://quran.al-islam.org

Detailed commentary of 5:55 [ What Believers ?

http://www.al-islam.org/wilayat-guardianship-ayatullah-sayyid-ali-khamenei/speech-4-practical-establishment-wilayat#different-aspects-wilayat

http://www.al-islam.org/imamate-and-infallibility-imams-quran-ridha-kardan/chapter-4-imamate-envisaged-verse-wilayah#question-seven-does-giving-something-during-prayer-invalidate-it

Salam

There isn't any authentic "Sunni" hadith by standards. But let me tell you something about the verses surrounding it.

Muslims weren't suppose to take people of the book as authorities just because they were revealed the book. Somehow yet you think Shias should take Sunni standards of ilmel Rijaal as some sort of authority to know the truth? 

It would be stupid and dumb. Mohammad confirmed the true revelations among the people, though they were in minority, and the last witness of Bani-Israel (ie. the Imam) bear witnessed to Mohammad and confirmed him. 

This is like saying, until, we can get all scholars of Christians and Jews to admit Mohammad is part of the scriptures, we will not believe that it was in the scriptures.

The fact is many scholars testified to Mohammad, the ones who had true knowledge of God and his books, and his signs, and his ways, and his wisdom....they knew very well that God's way had not changed, and the true promises of Mohammad were true.

It had nothing to do with chains of authority or what not, and had it been that, then there was no proof of authority of Mohammad per the majority of Christians and Jews in the world. 

So what will you do? Will you take Sunnis as authorities in your religion and path to follow? 

We are allowed to be friends with more then just believers who perform salah and pay zakah and are humble, we are allowed to befriend many people.

The verse 5:55 if you can for one time defeat Satanic locks with thinking and reflection though he wants you not to think, is obviously about Mastership for many reasons.

Among these reasons is because of the context with the judgement of God and judging by what he has revealed.

Among these reasons is because of the context of the over all theme of the Surah.

Among these reasons is because of the message of ghadeer, and the link of that with 5:3, 5:67 and 5:55 go together.

Among these reasons is because of other verses in Quran telling us we can befriend other then believers, saying God has only forbidden friendship from particularly those who were hostile and fought the Nabi and believers. These people were exposed to being disbelievers and who God's wrath was upon.

Among these reasons is because you can MARRY a Jew or a Christian, let alone befriend them.

Among these reasons is the link and flow with the 3 Surahs before, and the similarity of themes, that this recitation becomes preferred EVEN if it was possible to mean otherwise. And not to mention how the much of the Quran has similar themes of Wilayah.

May God give us true understanding of his book that calls to his chosen ones.

21 hours ago, Patience101 said:

Why can't Imam Ali fuse two pillars of our faith into one ultimate act of worship? It's not that different from the combination of Salah and Jihad in Salat al-Khawf.

Don't compare our inattentiveness in Salah with the level of worship of Imam Ali. We simply can't relate to that.

Im not comparing anything. 

Thing is, If someone was praying and a poor person came next to him and begged for money and the person who was praying was in ruku and upon hearing the poor guy begging decides to take 10 bucks out of his pocket and gives it to him, would you think that that that person was attentive in salah? 

21 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

Im not comparing anything. 

Thing is, If someone was praying and a poor person came next to him and begged for money and the person who was praying was in ruku and upon hearing the poor guy begging decides to take 10 bucks out of his pocket and gives it to him, would you think that that that person was attentive in salah? 

If someone was praying a shortened version of Salah, with full body armour on, away from Qiblah, out of fear of an attack by a kuffar army, would you think he was attentive? If not, why would Allah allow it?

3 minutes ago, Patience101 said:

If someone was praying a shortened version of Salah, with full body armour on, away from Qiblah, out of fear of an attack by a kuffar army, would you think he was attentive? If not, why would Allah allow it?

I would think he was attentive however

what 

ive said is dfferent 

4 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

I would think he was attentive however

what 

ive said is dfferent 

Exactly my point. If you can think the Prophet was attentive in that state, why can't we think Imam Ali was? His situation was certainly less dire than the Battle of al-Ahzab.

4 minutes ago, Patience101 said:

Exactly my point. If you can think the Prophet was attentive in that state, why can't we think Imam Ali was? His situation was certainly less dire than the Battle of al-Ahzab.

Bro i never said Imam Ali ra wasnt attentive in salah

6 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

Bro i never said Imam Ali ra wasnt attentive in salah

What i'm trying to say is that it is possible for Imam Ali to be attentive in Salah while performing another pillar of Islam simultaneously.

8 hours ago, silentrepenter_ said:

That he was a good man 

and is there something in your books about him being the master of all youth of paradise, along with his brother?

Edited by sidnaq

On 15 March 2016 at 1:06 AM, Qasim_Husayn said:

I'd too like to see some sources if anyone knows of any please!

The following sunni hadiths explain the virtues of Imam Ali. These are sufficient evidences for a believer to accept the love and wilayat of imam Ali.

Allah swt guides whom he wills, to the right path.

Edited by skamran110