In the Name of God بسم الله

Black Flags will come from Khurasan(Rise of the Mahdi)

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

bismillah.gif.0e9b3619609de6471f5496cddd

There is some truth to this video but its not fully truthful! The Sunni brothers do not even believe in Imamate, let alone believing in Mehdi being alive Allahuma Sali Alaa Mohammad wa aal e Mohammad afts.

• Advanced Member

Army that will join imam e zamanah is from Yemen not iran. There will be some from khurasani army that will join yamani army but not all. 

This time every year, Iran all of a sudden starts to make statements and threats against its foes because they know we are indeed living in the age of the appearence of imam e zamanah and that Sufyani (LA) is to rise in Rajab as per Hadiths of our imams (as) do just before Rajab they make these threats against their foes since they know Sufyani (LA) is to rise in Rajab. 

12 hours ago, Rectify said:

Army that will join imam e zamanah is from Yemen not iran. There will be some from khurasani army that will join yamani army but not all. 

This time every year, Iran all of a sudden starts to make statements and threats against its foes because they know we are indeed living in the age of the appearence of imam e zamanah and that Sufyani (LA) is to rise in Rajab as per Hadiths of our imams (as) do just before Rajab they make these threats against their foes since they know Sufyani (LA) is to rise in Rajab. 

LOL!

The Iranian (leadership/scholarship/military officials) stance regarding their 'foes' is the same throughout the year, and doesn't change in any intensity during the months closer to Rajjab. Unless you have actual observations to prove this, i'd have to say this is one of the most random political analyses i've seen for the longest time. 

I've been following Iranian news for almost 8-9 years (in the early years i would read from 4-5 persian news sources, now it's only 2), and i have not noticed any such trend.  

• Advanced Member
57 minutes ago, Al-Englisi said:

LOL!

The Iranian (leadership/scholarship/military officials) stance regarding their 'foes' is the same throughout the year, and doesn't change in any intensity during the months closer to Rajjab. Unless you have actual observations to prove this, i'd have to say this is one of the most random political analyses i've seen for the longest time. 

I've been following Iranian news for almost 8-9 years (in the early years i would read from 4-5 persian news sources, now it's only 2), and i have not noticed any such trend.  

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/10/world/middleeast/yemen-fighting.html?referer=

I've noticed for the last two rajabs. Iranian government has also made a documentary in English called "age of appearence" which you can search on YouTube. They are indeed eagerly anticipating the appearence of imam Mehdi. 

4 minutes ago, Rectify said:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/10/world/middleeast/yemen-fighting.html?referer=

I've noticed for the last two rajabs. Iranian government has also made a documentary in English called "age of appearence" which you can search on YouTube. They are indeed eagerly anticipating the appearence of imam Mehdi. 

The documentary about the reappearance was made over 2 years ago - maybe 4? and it was banned by the government, it had nothing to do with the official government, and was made an independent group, although some of the people involved may also have had government jobs (only one comes to mind). 

Also, most of those comments made by the Iranians are responses to events, and even the ones that are not, they are with the same tone and theme that we hear from the Iranians year round. 

• Advanced Member
51 minutes ago, Al-Englisi said:

The documentary about the reappearance was made over 2 years ago - maybe 4? and it was banned by the government, it had nothing to do with the official government, and was made an independent group, although some of the people involved may also have had government jobs (only one comes to mind). 

Also, most of those comments made by the Iranians are responses to events, and even the ones that are not, they are with the same tone and theme that we hear from the Iranians year round. 

Not sure about Iranian news but definitely seems to prop up more in UK news near or every Rajab.....

salam , black flags is just a prophecy like all other prophecies relating imam e zaman (ajf) reappearance, it is not absolute and imam can reappear without it , basically imam can reappear with all the prophecies being fulfilled or without any of them being fulfilled , I have personally noticed shias getting too worked up over signs rather then improving themselves or doing anything proactively to better their society , sitting on the computer all day doing ' sufyani watches' or discussing dajjal over and over again is not as important as seeking the light of Allah swt and unravelling the truth , sure even I personally enjoy reading about sufyani and dajjal but if that's all I do then I am no asset to the reappearance of Mahdi (ajf) , but yeah do your research dear friends , may Allah bless you all jazakhallah khair

• 2 weeks later...