Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

International Institute for Peace and Religions (IIPR)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

International Institute for Peace and Religions (IIPR)
http://iipr.ir/

the website is not ready yet, it will be processed and edited and must be completed and
supplemented, but have a look at it!!!

Suggestions for improvements for the website or our work, projects and activities are absolutely welcome here, and I will convey your suggestions to doctor Taher Amini Golestani inshaALLAH

Allah bless you

• Advanced Member

As Salam Alaykom,

Mashallah, great idea, indeed. Well, I have visited your website dedicated to promoting Islam-Christianity dialogue. Sadly, I have failed to spot any mention of Sunni brothers participating in this project. Apparently the Islamic religion is represented by Shia only. Correct me if I am wrong. Hence my question. What is the percentage of Sunni brothers and sisters involved in the project?

Best regards

• Advanced Member

Salam aleikum

Doctor Taher Amini Golestani, the head of the "International Institute for Peace and Religions" (IIPR)

had a meeting together with Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi with Sunnis under the headline

Intl' conference on “Extremism and Takfiri Movements in Today’s World” in Qom....

http://www.coiradio.com/index.php/178-ayatollah-makarem-shirazi-takfiri-beliefs-must-be-rooted-out

and in Al-Mustafa International University (the "International Institute for Peace and Religions"  belongs to al-Mustafa) are also studying Sunnis.

There is a branch of al-Mustafa in Gorgan in the North of Iran, they alternate withe the Cuma/Juma speach

One Friday a Hanafi scholar is holding the Cuma/Juma speach...the next Friday a Maliki scholar the next a Shafii scholar and then a Shia scholar and so on....and of course they are all praying and studying together

Edited by Tobi
I forgot the links

• 5 months later...