Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ahlulbayt&Sunnah

Yasser Habib

Rate this topic

I was just wondering what your views are on Yasser Habin [MOD NOTE: curse removed] the shia scholar? He claims he is a Muslim, but in many of his videos has said that Omar RA changed the quraan. He said ayesha RA did commint adultery astaghfarullah, even tho the quraan has proved her innocence. He has also said many absurd things about our nabi rasulallah saw, for example, saying that the prophet marrying ayesha RA and hafsa RA was a mistake. Tell me, how can the mercy to mankind, the greatest man ever to live on this earth, closest person to Allah, how can he make a mistake astaghfarullah. Personally I am not fit to judge. But I don't consider him a Muslim. Someone who says the quraan is changed and someone who says the prophet made mistakes, he is not a muslim. 

19 hours ago, Ahlulbayt&Sunnah said:

I was just wondering what your views are on Yasser Habin [MOD NOTE: curse removed] the shia scholar? He claims he is a Muslim, but in many of his videos has said that Omar RA changed the quraan. He said ayesha RA did commint adultery astaghfarullah, even tho the quraan has proved her innocence. He has also said many absurd things about our nabi rasulallah saw, for example, saying that the prophet marrying ayesha RA and hafsa RA was a mistake. Tell me, how can the mercy to mankind, the greatest man ever to live on this earth, closest person to Allah, how can he make a mistake astaghfarullah. Personally I am not fit to judge. But I don't consider him a Muslim. Someone who says the quraan is changed and someone who says the prophet made mistakes, he is not a muslim. 

Assalam aleikum,

Yasser Habib is a very controversial figure even amongst the Shi'as. Saying things like Aisha did commit adultery and that marrying her and Hafsa was a mistake are not right because 1. Rasuallah (sawa) married his wives for important reasons, not for his own lusts 2. there is no solid evidence that Aisha ever committed adultery and we have no place to say she did. It is completely fine to criticise someone academically, but personal attacks on individuals are uncalled for and go against the manners of Islam. 

2 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

Assalam aleikum,

Yasser Habib is a very controversial figure even amongst the Shi'as. Saying things like Aisha did commit adultery and that marrying her and Hafsa was a mistake are not right because 1. Rasuallah (sawa) married his wives for important reasons, not for his own lusts 2. there is no solid evidence that Aisha ever committed adultery and we have no place to say she did. It is completely fine to criticise someone academically, but personal attacks on individuals are uncalled for and go against the manners of Islam. 

i cant believe you are a revert ...

you so smart :confused: 

a lot of what Yasser Habib says is legit, a lot of what he says is absolutely hysterical (such as the parties on ammi jaan aishas death day), but a LOT of what he says is just plain nonsense. and he focuses a bit too much on anal stuff. almost every lecture, anus anus anus.