Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SoliderofAllah_

saudi arabia?

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Brother, I still consider you a Muslim, just a misguided. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade a pious Sunni brothers shoes to millions of Shias who do not practice Islam. I swear To Allah, the truth has been hidden from your scholars. I do not put the blame on you. 99.9 % of my friends all are Sunnis. Where I go to the Friday payer, a former Sunni Aalim gives Khutba, he says that those whom he trusted, (meaning Sunni Scholars) have hide the truth from him and mislead people. there is a famous Hadiths that is accepted by Sunnis as well where Mohammad s.a.w says: I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gates". We all know how brave and courage Ali a.s was, he was never defeated in war with idol worshiper imposed their wars, so he knew how to defeat the enemy of God and was very intelligent and just, would you put someone like him in 4th place in rank?? Please think! Can I suggest you couple of books that will open your mind?? They are both free online. 1) pewshawar nights . 2) And then I was guided.

yh sure ofc u consider me a Muslim. If you did than please explain why u called me a munafiq, and y you asked me for prooft abt wht irans doing by calling me a 'wahabi 'pretending' to be muslim'?

14 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Brother, I still consider you a Muslim, just a misguided. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade a pious Sunni brothers shoes to millions of Shias who do not practice Islam. I swear To Allah, the truth has been hidden from your scholars. I do not put the blame on you. 99.9 % of my friends all are Sunnis. Where I go to the Friday payer, a former Sunni Aalim gives Khutba, he says that those whom he trusted, (meaning Sunni Scholars) have hide the truth from him and mislead people. there is a famous Hadiths that is accepted by Sunnis as well where Mohammad s.a.w says: I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gates". We all know how brave and courage Ali a.s was, he was never defeated in war with idol worshiper imposed their wars, so he knew how to defeat the enemy of God and was very intelligent and just, would you put someone like him in 4th place in rank?? Please think! Can I suggest you couple of books that will open your mind?? They are both free online. 1) pewshawar nights . 2) And then I was guided.

yh sure ofc u consider me a Muslim. If you did than please explain why u called me a munafiq, and y you asked me for prooft abt wht irans doing by calling me a 'wahabi 'pretending' to be muslim'?

On 3/2/2016 at 0:58 AM, Yasmin P said:

What is this an image of?  Who took the picture?

Its an image of a sunii musallah that has been destoryed by the iranian government. As for who exactly took this picture.. Allah knows best

11 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

On one of your posts you said "your kufar scholar is saying this and that! I tried to find that post but I don't know how to find it. Plus a Muslim can be a munafiq out of his or her ignorance.

On 3/2/2016 at 0:58 AM, Yasmin P said:

What is this an image of?  Who took the picture?

Its an image of a sunii musallah that has been destoryed by the iranian government. As for who exactly took this picture.. Allah knows best

On one of your posts you said "your kufar scholar is saying this and that! I tried to find that post but I don't know how to find it. Plus a Muslim can be a munafiq out of his or her ignorance.

now i remeber.. that was because that particular scholar said a particular statement of of kufr.. he said that 'Allah throne is under the shia imaams feet (nauozobillah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8hCXqqTiY

7 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

By showing a destroyed building proves that Shias destroyed a Suni Mosque?? If you believe falsehood as truth then I would not waste my time on you again. How many pictures of destroyed buildings you want me to take and pass it on as truth to you?? But we have proof Sunni ISIS, Al Qaeda bombing Mosques and saying Allah Akbar, strap a bomb on their bodies and killing innocent Mulisms and says Allah Akbar...you seem ignore facts and spread falsehood as truth. Watch youtube about Sunni Muslims living in Iran, this one particular video is from a Sunni guy who went from Europe to document Sunni scholars and Mosques in Iran, listen to what the Sunni Scholars are saying about Iran.

3 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

By showing a destroyed building proves that Shias destroyed a Suni Mosque?? If you believe falsehood as truth then I would not waste my time on you again. How many pictures of destroyed buildings you want me to take and pass it on as truth to you?? But we have proof Sunni ISIS, Al Qaeda bombing Mosques and saying Allah Akbar, strap a bomb on their bodies and killing innocent Mulisms and says Allah Akbar...you seem ignore facts and spread falsehood as truth. Watch youtube about Sunni Muslims living in Iran, this one particular video is from a Sunni guy who went from Europe to document Sunni scholars and Mosques in Iran, listen to what the Sunni Scholars are saying about Iran.

You know what.. maybe ive been fed lies abt iran all my life.. amybe i might even take your advice 

4 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

now i remeber.. that was because that particular scholar said a particular statement of of kufr.. he said that 'Allah throne is under the shia imaams feet (nauozobillah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8hCXqqTiY

'Allah throne is under the shia imaams feet (nauozobillah).

Brother this doesn't mean literally! It means those who follow and obey the 12 Holy Imams, the direct descendants of Holy Prophet Mohammad s.a.w. will be saved in the hereafter. Imam Ali a,s said, I know most part of heaven than the earth! Prophet Mohammad s.a.w and Imam Ali a.s know 72 out of 73 God's knowledge. Had he fought for power then Islam would have been finished, they only followed Allah and submitted themselves on the command and will of Allah.

2 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

You know what.. maybe ive been fed lies abt iran all my life.. amybe i might even take your advice 

2 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

Did you even read the link i gave you

6 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

Brother, just take a deep breath and think very deep, why are THEY trying to silence the truth by killing and oppressing Shias throughout the world, including Shia majority in Iraq before 2003 invasion, in Lebanon, in Bahrain, in Nigeria, in Azerbaijan where 80 % are Shia Muslims, including the no good, no practicing Shia president Aliyev?? In Nigeria where Boko Haram terrorists are killing countless of  innocent people yet, they army of Nigeria are not fighting them but yet, they kill 100s of Shia people whom have done nothing wrong, they even destroyed Shaikh Zazaky's mother grave after killing his 3 sons and attempted of killing him by 6 bullets, yet he survived but still jailed him?? Think if We Shias are "kuffar" then why are they trying to silence us everywhere? You know how the Holy Quran says about killing a person as if you killed the whole entire humanity, if you save a person's life, as if you saved the whole entire humanity!

8 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Brother this doesn't mean literally! It means those who follow and obey the 12 Holy Imams, the direct descendants of Holy Prophet Mohammad s.a.w. will be saved in the hereafter. Imam Ali a,s said, I know most part of heaven than the earth! Prophet Mohammad s.a.w and Imam Ali a.s know 72 out of 73 God's knowledge. Had he fought for power then Islam would have been finished, they only followed Allah and submitted themselves on the command and will of Allah.

Stop trying 21 defend that kufr belief.. 

15 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

3 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

Just for your sake I just watched that link you sent me, let me ask you this, Do you speak Arabic? DO NOT BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU READ ON  THAT VIDOE, THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF ISLAM AND MUSLIMS TRYING TO CREAT A DIVISION! I wouldn't even say something like that in that video, let alone a Shia scholar! We do not worship Ali a.s! NOTHING IS GREATER THAN Allah, NOTHING! I just feel sorry for you to even believe whatever comes out of anti Islam video!

2 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Just for your sake I just watched that link you sent me, let me ask you this, Do you speak Arabic? DO NOT BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU READ ON  THAT VIDOE, THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF ISLAM AND MUSLIMS TRYING TO CREAT A DIVISION! I wouldn't even say something like that in that video, let alone a Shia scholar! We do not worship Ali a.s! NOTHING IS GREATER THAN Allah, NOTHING! I just feel sorry for you to even believe whatever comes out of anti Islam video!

no i dont speak arabic

@12reasons4truth.

whats the need of  destorying a mothers grave?

reminds me of when those wahabi scum destoryed the graves of the companions ra  at jannat ul baqi

this is what the Wahabis are trying to do, make brothers fight against each other(Shia Sunni brothers). Wake up!

4 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

u Speak arabic dont u? you know the translation of the words that priest was talking abt 

no i dont speak arabic

Since you don't speak Arabic and you would take and believe their version of translation?? That's our problem, that's what these Wahabi Shaiton are trying to do and its working! They are putting false translation and pass it on as truth! I don't speak Arabic either, but I know no Shia whether practicing or not, would say such a kuffar thing about Allah swt and Ali a.s! Let me give you an example, a Sunni illiterate Mulla in Afghanistan tried to pass as an Hadith by saying: a very strong Hadith that says, one day Prophet Mohammad s.a.w passed by a person in the Mosque and the Prophet said, wow,your breath smells very good, what did you eat? The person replied, I drank your Urine! Real Scholars complained to the government and that illiterate Mulla is in jail, thank God. Wake up and do not listen to the enemy! They are hiding the truth from YOU.

16 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

well naaah there wahabis, what do u expect..

I do not speak Arabic, BUT I KNOW MY BELIEF DOES NOT TALK LIKE THAT, MY COMMON SENSE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO ACCEPT THAT, THE TRUE ISLAM SAYS NOTHING IS GREATER THAN Allah, Allah CREATED EVERYTHING, US HUMAN BEINGS WERE CREATED BY Allah, NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING IS EQUEL TO Allah. Allah WAS GOD, BEFORE THERE WAS ANYTHING TO BE GOD OF, Allah IS ONE, Allah CREATED THE UNIVERSE, EVERYTHING WILL DIE, EVERYTHING EXCEPT Allah. NOBODY WILL SEE Allah EVEN IN THE HEAVE, NOT EVEN THE HOLY PROPHETS CAN OR WILL SEE GOD, NEVER! I pray to Allah swt to open your eyes and guide you on the right path Inshallah! If you would like to prove me wrong, than quote me from our Shia books that says that, not some mistranslated by a anti Islam/antiMuslim Wahabi shaiton worshiper!

58 minutes ago, silentrepenter_ said:

@12reasons4truth.

whats the need of  destorying a mothers grave?

reminds me of when those wahabi scum destoryed the graves of the companions ra  at jannat ul baqi

You wont believe what the petro dollar(Wahabi/Salafi money) can do now a days, they can make Muslims go astray, but the real Muslims will never go astray! These are the same people that falsely accuse Shias, the true followers of Mohammad, the last Prophet s.a.w as "kuffar".  If we don't open our eyes and fall for their trap, they will succeed to misguide the mass. This is why Mohammad s.a.w said, I will leave you two things, the Holy Quran, and my Ahle bait (household) follow these two and you will never go astray! These Wahabi/Salafi munafiqs and their likes have been misguiding the Muslim Umma since the death of Prophet Mohammad s.a.w and they will always fail, only Allah is the best planner!.

37 minutes ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

You wont believe what the petro dollar(Wahabi/Salafi money) can do now a days, they can make Muslims go astray, but the real Muslims will never go astray! These are the same people that falsely accuse Shias, the true followers of Mohammad, the last Prophet s.a.w as "kuffar".  If we don't open our eyes and fall for their trap, they will succeed to misguide the mass. This is why Mohammad s.a.w said, I will leave you two things, the Holy Quran, and my Ahle bait (household) follow these two and you will never go astray! These Wahabi/Salafi munafiqs and their likes have been misguiding the Muslim Umma since the death of Prophet Mohammad s.a.w and they will always fail, only Allah is the best planner!.

You dont speak arabic, how do uk the translations wrong? the channel owner speaks arabic.. akhi there are alot of things you dont know abt shi'ism, i suggest u open ur eyes and read ur books 

1 hour ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

I do not speak Arabic, BUT I KNOW MY BELIEF DOES NOT TALK LIKE THAT, MY COMMON SENSE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO ACCEPT THAT, THE TRUE ISLAM SAYS NOTHING IS GREATER THAN Allah, Allah CREATED EVERYTHING, US HUMAN BEINGS WERE CREATED BY Allah, NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING IS EQUEL TO Allah. Allah WAS GOD, BEFORE THERE WAS ANYTHING TO BE GOD OF, Allah IS ONE, Allah CREATED THE UNIVERSE, EVERYTHING WILL DIE, EVERYTHING EXCEPT Allah. NOBODY WILL SEE Allah EVEN IN THE HEAVE, NOT EVEN THE HOLY PROPHETS CAN OR WILL SEE GOD, NEVER! I pray to Allah swt to open your eyes and guide you on the right path Inshallah! If you would like to prove me wrong, than quote me from our Shia books that says that, not some mistranslated by a anti Islam/antiMuslim Wahabi shaiton worshiper!

The KSA is just a US owned territory. Richard Nixon in 1973 met with King Faisal to fully take the dollar off the gold standard and tying it to foreign oil, paper went in and oil came out which was the largest scam in human history. Our oil money spreads Whabbist terror and technically all terrorism is tied to the KSA and the US.

Performing the Hajj i have been told by other Muslims refuse to do it. Its overpriced and compared to Shi'i pilgrimages its a whole different world. People are kind and care for others going to Karbala or Najjaf. And also its costs nothing other than just getting there. Hajj in the KSA is just a racket plus Saudi Arabia destroys Islamic holy sites because the House of Saud is a Zionist Illuminati Jewish family so should be removed from power.

Israel and the House of Saud are interchangeable.

3 hours ago, silentrepenter_ said:

u Speak arabic dont u? you know the translation of the words that priest was talking abt 

Yes, I don't speak Arabic, but I know Shias will never say nonsense like that, that's worst then shirk! You know what, even if I show you that the milk is white, you will deny that and say no, the milk is black! I am suspecting you are not even a Muslim, had I explain this much to the donkey, he would have realized and understood me by now! You are a waste of time, believe what you want to believe. There is no compulsion in religion, per Holy Quran. Stay in the dark!

1 hour ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Yes, I don't speak Arabic, but I know Shias will never say nonsense like that, that's worst then shirk! You know what, even if I show you that the milk is white, you will deny that and say no, the milk is black! I am suspecting you are not even a Muslim, had I explain this much to the donkey, he would have realized and understood me by now! You are a waste of time, believe what you want to believe. There is no compulsion in religion, per Holy Quran. Stay in the dark!

The milk is white.. not black...

Donkeys are animals.. they wont even understand you

5 hours ago, 12reasons4truth. said:

Since you don't speak Arabic and you would take and believe their version of translation?? That's our problem, that's what these Wahabi Shaiton are trying to do and its working! They are putting false translation and pass it on as truth! I don't speak Arabic either, but I know no Shia whether practicing or not, would say such a kuffar thing about Allah swt and Ali a.s! Let me give you an example, a Sunni illiterate Mulla in Afghanistan tried to pass as an Hadith by saying: a very strong Hadith that says, one day Prophet Mohammad s.a.w passed by a person in the Mosque and the Prophet said, wow,your breath smells very good, what did you eat? The person replied, I drank your Urine! Real Scholars complained to the government and that illiterate Mulla is in jail, thank God. Wake up and do not listen to the enemy! They are hiding the truth from YOU.

Astaghfirallahul aliyul azeem.. That 'sunni' is probably a deobandi or a sufi.. no sunni wiuld ever slander the prophet like that

On 03/03/2016 at 4:48 AM, silentrepenter_ said:

Wahabism came from najd, saudi arabia. it came from abdullah ibn al wahhab (la). Not from us sunnis. we sunnis hate wahabis. How are we misguided?

Hi ! 

"If" any sunni hates wahabis, then it's incumbent for them to "hate" shias too, for their hatred towards us & Sahaba ajma'een ! Or at least tabarra.